A Quick Break from Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace put her arms around Ron as she moved in for a deep kiss with the water pelting down them like a waterfall. Their mouths met and their tongues slipped in and out of each other like snakes. Graces hair was soaking wet now, the long brown hair stuck to her shoulders and back as Ron moved his hands from her back and moved them down towards her ass, gripping both cheeks in the soaking wet.

She pushed Ron against the wall gently and ran her tongue around his lips, down his face, leant down and moved her face and tongue down his wet torso to his once again erect cock.

She kneeled down in the pelting water and took his cock in her mouth as the steam began to intensify.

She licked and sucked his cock as his moaning echoed throughout the shower. She took all of him in, almost choking herself waiting for him to moan in pleasure. It was as if she loved making him moan with pleasure.

"Oh, baby that's so good," he said in the noise of the shower.

"Fuck me now," she stated as she stood up, turned around and pressed her naked body on his.

Her ass was up against his throbbing cock as he licked and kissed her neck and shoulders. He ran his hand down her stomach down to her crotch, playing with her clitoris as she moaned with pleasure gripping his head with her free hand.

In an instant he lifted her right leg with his arm, making her lean it on the soap ledge. Their they were standing in this double shower, new lovers, ready to passionately fuck again.

He took his cock and leveraged his body down, raising up he placed his cock deep in her pussy from behind. The first thrust made her yelp with pleasure, then he began to thrust more and more.

"Oh God!" she breathed.

Ron fucked her hard as the hot water pelted down, the sounds of water squelching and their bodies colliding echoed throughout the shower. She turned her head to face his, he was directly behind her but managed to meet her lips in a passionate embrace.

Their he rocked his body back and forth in the pelting water, pumping his cock into her pussy.

Faster and faster, he gripped her shoulder with one hand and her upper thigh with the other as he continued to fuck her. She glanced back at him in the wetness in awe.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ron said quickly

"Come inside me baby, don't pull it out," she begged.

Ron was surprised as he continued fucking her hard. The time was coming, and he was ready to explode. His pace quickened as hid his grip on her leg shoulders as he pulled her closer to him. Their heads were together now, kissing in at a right-angle position.

"Yes, yes, fuck, come for me baby, come in me, I want it," she begged.

He thrusted more powerfully as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" he pulled his cock out then in deeper than before three times as he came inside her.

"Yes! cum for me baby," she screamed.

"Oh, oh" he thrusted twice deeply, exhausted on the last stroke as she grinded further on his cock. His sperm oozed out of her pussy and down his shaft.

Everything was warm and hot in the shower as she moved forward and stepped away.

Their he stood, exhausted against the shower wall. Grace smiled and walked over to Ron against the wall, kissing him passionately, touching his chest and arms as she did it.

She took a loofah sitting on the ledge and squirted some soap into it. She began to lather it up under the facet then handed it to Ron.

"Clean me baby," she said.

Ron obliged and began to run the loofah around her breasts, soaping up her body.

"You are fucking gorgeous," Ron stated.

He squeezed the loofah onto her breasts and rubbed it in. Grace turned around and bent over slightly. Ron rubbed the loofah on her back and let the soap drip down her legs.

"You should see my view," he joked.

Grace turned her head back and smiled

"You are one lucky guy today Ronnie," she laughed.

She turned the faucet off and stopped the water. They both got out of the shower and towelled each other off. Ron walked into the bedroom again stark naked looking for his clothes.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that to happen today," he joked.

"When are we going to finish that story Ron?" she asked, putting on her bra and panties.

He looked around the room and found his underwear and put them on.

"You know what Grace, I think I just thought of ending" he smiled looking around the room.

Grace nodded her head.

"I don't think so! Ha-ha" she laughed.

"Think about it Grace, what an ending, this was amazing," he stated.

Grace walked over to him and put her finger to his mouth.

"That was my plan all along honey," she winked.

Ron looked at her surprised.

"Wow, all this time, this is what you wanted," he asked.

"Oh Ronnie, not only did I want it now, I want it later too," she said seductively.

He just smiled and nodded his head.

"I guess we will have to work harder next time".

They both laughed at each other as they kissed.

12