A Quick Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
123 Followers

He could smell her musky scent on his fingers as he slowly withdrew them with a squelching sound. He licked each finger in turn savouring her sticky sweetness on his tongue.

She hadn't finished yet though. She had other ideas..........!

"...Please....Please... Spank me..... Make me red.... Take my knickers down and do it on the bare..... Please...!"

Obligingly he put his fingers under the elastic waist-band of the only thing between himself and her succulent bare bottom! As he dragged them down she helped by shifting her weight from side to side on his knee. He decided not to take them off altogether but to leave them inside out, near the tops of her legs where her suspenders attached to her stockings. That would look sexier!

She wiggled her mildly reddened bum on his knee "It's getting cold... you'd better warm it up Sir!"

He slapped each of her pretty cheeks in turn for a minute or two, watching how they turned redder with each stroke.

"Harder Sir...Harder!!!!"

She was in an almost constant state of climax. Her body felt as though she had electricity running through her sexual organs. This is what she had always desired but never been able to fulfil... until now!!

He alternated between caressing and squeezing her hot cheeks and spanking with increasing power.

She encouraging him with cries of "Yes....Yes.....More..." orgasming again during a particularly hard barrage of strokes.

He waited until her body spasms had subsided and just stroked her raw- looking bottom.

"Will you cane me please," she simply asked.

"..Are you sure?...You said......."

"...Just cane me until I say stop....Please.... I beg you.... ", she sounded desperate.

"Ok bend over the desk.."

She slowly climbed off his knee and dutifully offered herself for further punishment. He picked up the thin cane with its curved handle and lifted her skirt once again.

"Legs apart," he ordered.

She still had her knickers at half mast around her legs so she let them drop to the floor and stepped out of one leg. She opened her legs for him as requested.

She was a natural blonde all right! He could clearly see droplets of come all around her neatly trimmed pussy and the red puffiness of her inner lips that had opened with excitement.

He couldn't resist. He knelt down behind her and kissed each rosy cheek of her bottom in turn before dipping his tongue deep into her pussy. She let out a long groan of pleasure from the back of her throat as he rubbed his face into her stinging arse trying to get his tongue deeper and deeper inside her. He licked up and down her open crack to her anus and stuck his hot tongue up her tight puckered hole. She came again! Spurting her hot sticky juice into his mouth. Hungrily he lapped it all up.

As she lay over the desk recovering he ran the cane over her bottom and gave a small "thwack."

She yelped. "..Oooooh yes...!!"

He didn't think he had hit her particularly hard but saw a thin scarlet line appearing in the middle of her redness.

"Thwack!" The whippy cane landed just above the mark. Another stroke quickly followed above that!

He was no expert at this task and ended up striking her in the same tender place on a couple of occasions. This made her cry out with pleasure and pain until she sobbed "...That's enough!!"

He admired his handiwork. Her backside was in a bit of a mess! Bright red patches from the spanking, the criss cross angry red lines from the cane.

He ran his fingers across the ridges to see what they felt like. She collapsed with an almighty orgasm that racked her whole body. She sank to the floor, tears in her eyes and make up smudged. She was physically exhausted.

He was concerned that he had maybe gone to far with the beating.... Was she OK?

From her kneeling position she turned to him and slowly unzipped his trousers. Her fingers slipped inside and grasped his aching prick, pulling it out through his boxer shorts. His pre-cum was already oozing out as she gently licked and kissed her way all the way up before sucking him into her bright red lipsticked mouth.

It didn't take much of her bobbing head and darting hot tongue before he knew he was going to come. He tried to hold back. Tried to make it last that bit longer. But he just couldn't!! He felt as though he was going to burst. His hands held her head tightly as he felt the uncontrollable surge pass through his body. She sensed his urgency and gave one last big suck before he exploded into her mouth. She did not pull away but just let him spurt and spurt his hot spunk onto her tongue and into her throat. She swallowed a little but there was too much. She let the rest just dribble out onto her chin. His legs felt decidedly shaky and almost buckled underneath him.

She looked up at him and smiled "....That's what we naughty schoolgirls like Sir!"

He glanced at the clock. They had run over the session time by over half an hour!

She quickly went to get changed and left him to put the equipment away. He picked up her sodden knickers from the floor and gave them a quick kiss before putting them into his pocket as a memento of the evening.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward when she eventually emerged from the changing room some time later. Her make-up had been re-applied and she had changed into an expensive looking black leather jacket and mini skirt. Her golden hair tousled down her back. She still looked great.

"...About the money..." he started, "I think we...er... ran over a little bit..... timewise."

"Fancy a drink?" she asked, and without waiting for a reply added....."We'll sort out the cash in the pub."

She opened the large sports bag she had brought with her and showed him inside. She was taking the uniform - gym skirt, tie and all!

"Nobody will miss it!!!" She smiled and looked deeply into his eyes.

"....Oh.......and.......better bring the cane.............SIR!!!!!"

END

Drover60
Drover60
123 Followers
12