A Quick Lesson

Story Info
A student needs an extra lesson from a cunning linguist.
1.4k words
4.31
9.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've done well the whole semester, so I'm not exactly sure why you're here. Usually at the end of the semester it's the students who have struggled or blown off the class that come to office hours, looking for some last minute tips or begging for extra credit. But you were already getting an A, so I was a little puzzled by your presence here, two days before the final.

Not that I was complaining. I'd noticed you throughout the semester. You didn't dress slutty, like some of your classmates, but my eyes were always drawn by your beautiful face and sexy body to wherever you were sitting. Half of me hoped that you didn't notice your professor staring at you. But half of me hoped that you did.

"What can I help you with today?" I ask.

"I need some help."

"Really? But you are doing so well in class. You got a 95 on the first midterm and a 98 on the second. At this point it would actually be hard for you not to get an A. I was going to recommend you think about majoring or minoring in Economics.

"Is there a particular concept you're struggling with?"

"I don't need help with the class," you say, looking up into my eyes with a confidence that makes my heart skip a beat. "And I'm happy with biology." But I still don't know what you need help with. Advising? A personal problem? I'm not so good helping out our angsting students. "Then with what? Do you have advising questions?"

"No. Professor Socrates, it doesn't have anything to do with school. But I need some advice."

"Ok, I'll try to help if I can. What seems to be the problem?"

"It's about my boyfriend," and again you look me in the eyes with a look that makes me both uncomfortable and somewhat aroused. But relationship advice? I'm pretty sure I'm not qualified to give any relationship advice.

"Um, your boyfriend? I don't know..."

"Yes. We've been dating this semester, but we're both fairly inexperienced, and I find myself growing increasingly frustrated."

"Frustrated?" I ask. "Well, he's young. Is he not treating you well? Maybe you just need to give him time." What? What do I know about relationships. I'm 35 and single, after all.

"It's not that. He treats me fine. It's just that, well, there are certain things he won't do, and I'm at my wits end!" You reach out and put your hand on my leg, increasing my feelings of arousal.

"What, uh, what do you mean? Like take you out to dinner?" I don't know why I said that. I have a feeling that you aren't talking about dinner.

"No. Not that. It's just," you say as you look down, "he won't eat me out." You bring your eyes up to mine again. My cock responds, pushing against my slacks.

"Eat you out? You mean, he won't give you oral sex?" I find this hard to believe. I'd be happy to live my life with my head between your legs. "Maybe he's just inexperienced. Perhaps if you gave him instructions." I can't believe I'm even having this conversation. I look up at the open door and realize I had better close it. I get up and do so, surreptitiously turning the lock as well. When I turn around, you've taken my seat. I stand up facing you, not knowing what to do.

"But that's just it. We're both inexperienced. I've only had a couple of guys even try, and neither one was very good. I need to experience good cunnilingus if I'm even going to tell him what to do."

"And you want me to tell you how it's done?" I ask incredulously. "That's not exactly what I have my PhD in."

"No I don't want you to tell me how it's done," you say with a slight smirk on your lips, "I want you to demonstrate." And at this point you lift up your skirt and I can see that you don't have any panties on. Whatever blood that was left in my brain for rational thought quickly escapes.

"Wow," I whisper. I can't believe I'm looking at a young, beautiful, shaved pussy. Never mind that it belongs to a young, beautiful, sexy, and intelligent woman.

"You like?"

"Yes, I like," I answer, somewhat dumbfounded. "But what about your boyfriend? You don't want to cheat on him, do you?"

"This isn't cheating. This is education. After all, I'm in college to learn, and you are my professor. You are just giving me a lesson that will be extremely valuable." That makes sense, I guess. Still, this feels like a big risk.

"But I could lose my job..." I trail off, my gaze focused between your legs. You simply smile and spread your legs slightly wider, inviting me in. I kneel down on the hard floor, my hands rubbing up your legs, my eyes still transfixed. I kiss your inner thighs, first one and then the other. My hands move up, first to your hips, then to your breasts, still hidden underneath your shirt and bra. Still, I massage them, wondering, hoping that I'll get to see them as well. If it's to be a lesson, I feel that I have to do my best. Fortunately, I had one girlfriend who was very specific about what she liked. Of course, it turned out later on she was a lesbian, but hey, at least she had given me some knowledge. I leaned forward and gently kissed your clitoris. Moving my head down, I licked your pussy from the bottom toward the top, ending with my tongue gently flicking your clit.

You smell so good and you taste even better. My tongue begins to focus on your clit. I start out softly, knowing how sensitive it will be at first. My soft tongue licks up and then down. I surround it with my mouth, hearing you gasp as the sensation hits you. My tongue swirls around your clit, feeling it start to swell slightly. I can feel your body relax with the sensations and my tongue begins to play with your clit. I'm in no hurry here. My tongue flicks it up and down, back and forth. I twirl my tongue around your clit, first softly and them more firmly. I let your moans of pleasure dictate my path and pace. I'm in heaven, and love to hear how I am pleasuring you. As you squirm with pleasure, I bring my finger up to your pussy. Now that you're warmed up, I know that the extra stimulation will make your impending orgasm that much better. I push my index finger slowly in, feeling your pussy flinch and pulse as my tongue continues to play with your clit. I work it in and out slowly, feeling your wetness increase. My second finger joins the first, and I can feel you gasp as the dual sensations start to slowly push you over the edge. My tongue increases its attention to your clit as my fingers start to slowly fuck you. I feel like my pants are going to burst as I realize this is the first time I've done this fully clothed to a woman who herself is nearly fully clothed. The scene has me so hot I wonder if I will cum in my pants.

I focus all my effort on your sensations, wanting nothing more or less than to give you the best orgasm of your young sexual life. My fingers increase the pace in your pussy. I can feel from your wetness and hear from your moans that you are getting close. My mouth and tongue focus on your clitoris. After all, this is meant to be a lesson in cunnilingus. As your moans increase, my tongue swirls faster and faster around your clit, encircling it and flicking it, up and down. As I feel your orgasm crest I suck your clit into my mouth as my hand works hard at your pussy. I suck and finger you as your legs shake and then squeeze together in your orgasm. I can feel your pleasure as your legs wrap around my head and tremble in pleasure.

Finally, you push my head away, completely spent. I lean back on my arms, looking up at your young pussy in my chair, the rest of you still clothed. You have a look of (nearly) complete satisfaction which gives me a feeling of accomplishment. Still, I wonder if we're done for today...