A Quick Visit with Mina

Story Info
You finally get to meet your trans mistress, Mina.
801 words
3
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers

Please, come in! I'm so glad you found the place, with all that rain outside I was starting to worry that you'd be a little soaked mouse by the time you came in.

Yes, please, let me take your coat and make us a nice pot of tea to share. Take a seat just over there in the armchair, I hope you don't mind the mess. You can just put those on the floor if you'd like. Settle in, I'll just be a moment. Oh! You like my dress? Yes, I do like these flowers... And they do make my arse look very fuckable, don't they? I'll just be a moment with the tea.

That rain really is coming down hard outside, isn't it? That thick patter on the windows. I'm glad we're all cosy in here, with the heating on. You don't mind if I sit here, across from you, do you?

That's better. I didn't know if you liked milk so I brought a little jug in, is that alright? I can pour it for you, if you'd like. In the tea cup, of course. I know we talked about several... Situations, involving milk, cream... Sorry, I hope you don't mind if I suck this off my fingers, I don't want it to drip on the desk.

Would you like to suck the milk off my fingers, as well? You're very generous. You're a very good house guest, to be so concerned about my desk. That's enough now.

I imagine you could taste what I was doing in the kitchen just then, on my fingers. The food, of course. Leave that smeared on your face. Drink your tea.

You must be starving, you're so eager. Yes, that is an old lamp. Do you wish for me to tell you how I rubbed it? I picked it up for a production I was in. I was curious with it, as you are. Curiosity can bring such wonderful things.

I hope you'll excuse the thick scent of these candles. I lit them for you because I know you expressed an interest in wax. So long as you keep the drippings on me and not the upholstery I imagine we'll be fine. Or did you want them on you?

The food should be ready soon. Yes, you shall be allowed to mess up my dress with them. Even though it's such a nice dress. Although I suppose if we're to avoid staining the upholstery, you might be better off ripping it and spreading the worst of it directly on to my skin.

Pancakes and syrup, stuffed down my beautiful, torn dress and smeared all over my belly. I bet this cake smashed on to my nipple would look so delicious covered in come, don't you?

My tits are quite full, yes. I don't quite think you've earned the right to suck on them, though. When you made me sit on that pizza - don't look at me like that, I was quite humiliated at your obscene request. Pushing my arse all over it. Ruining my dress, then pulling it up over my hips and sliding my bare arse until it was covered in sauce and toppings.

Making me pull out my cock and come all over that slice as I fed it into your open, slobbering mouth. So hungry and eager. Perhaps you should be taught a lesson about how to behave in a respectable home.

On your knees. Good. Now, when you are ready, I'm going to push my arse into your face, and you are going to clean it. It is an exceptionally fuckable arse, isn't it? Perhaps you have thought about sliding your fingers inside of it.

Perhaps you wish to use the lamp, as we discussed, and become yourself as I have. Would you take me, then? Push me on to some convenient piece of furniture, and take what you desire?

Or is your place to serve? I can assure you, my hairless arsehole is just as much a treat for your tongue when it's not surrounded by pizza. Keep tonguing.

Stay here as my servant, my maid to be slid into upon my whim, to be pushed down to your knees and made to accept the glory of your betters. Your pretty face deserves to shine with Mina's reward.

Do you wish to say my name? Mina? Perhaps when your tongue has been fully familiar with me. Of course, you shall have to wash, after this. And I must punish you further, for the cake left here on this table.

Do you wish me to grind my full, fat arse further into your face? Spank me. Bite me. Slide your fingers into me. The rain is still coming down outside. It is wonderful to have your company.

superbutt
superbutt
13 Followers