A Quickie in the Closet

Story Info
Guy is kidnaped, transformed and fucked.
1.1k words
4.33
28.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyZ88
LadyZ88
74 Followers

"Hey! HEEEY! LET ME OUT OF HERE YOUR CRAZY BITCH!"

Tony shouted at the top of his lungs. He strained to free his arms but they were secured tight above his head, tied up in the remains of his shirt and strung up to the ceiling. He was standing almost naked, the only article of clothing protecting his modesty were his underwear.

Tony had been shopping at the mall earlier, not really looking for anything, just browsing a few stores, killing time. He had been browsing in the lingerie section when someone had thrown a bag over his head and manhandled him into the situation he was now stuck in. His hands had been tied over his head and his feet were equally as tied up.

Just then, the curtain parted and a blonde woman in a black jacket and tight jeans stepped into the doorway. She smiled darkly at Tony as she held something that looked like a ray gun out of a 1950's sci-fi movie.

Tony growled. "Lady, you'd better let me out of here or I'm going to..."

The woman cut Tony off with a wave of her hand. "Oh huh you. I just need a quick fuck to let off some steam and you were the cloest person I could use." They leveled the ray gun at Tony's chest. He could make out the words 'transmorpher' on the side. "You'll thank me later." She said with a smile and pulled the trigger.

A bolt of pink lightning jumped out of the device and struck Tony, engulfing his entire body in the same pink light. And then the changes started. First his stomach shrank, seeming to suck into his body. Then his waist started to pull in as well, quickly giving up an hourglass like figure. His ass and thighs expanded, rounding out as they went. His feet shrank into dainty forms. But it was his dick he was focused on the most. It began pulling into his body, followed quickly by his balls. He could feel them traveling up inside his body. Then he became aware of some kind of ballooning feeling in his abdomen, the sensation of parts of him moving around under his skin.

But then a new set of changes distracted poor Tony. His nipples started expanding rapidly, followed by a swelling in his chest. His boobs pushed out with an alarming rapidity, quickly growing to the size of melons. He felt his face blush deeply and then he felt his face change. His features felt like they were scrunching together. His scalp tingles and blonde hairs swept in front of his eye. By the time he managed to flip his newly lengthened hair back, it was over.

"Oh my gawd, yes! You came out perfectly, slut!" The blonde woman said, clapping for joy. She tossed the device aside and quickly stripped out of her clothes. Toni was stunned by all that had happened to him. To her? Her mind felt as jumbled up as her body. She was reeling in everything that had happened and her mind felt like it too had been changed. Her name... it was... Toni? That didn't feel right and yet...

"Ok slut, are you ready for play time?" The blonde woman inquired gleefully. Toni was shocked to see she was almost completely naked... except for the massive strap-on she had attached to your groin. Toni took one look at it and started to moan.

"Now you be a good girl and hold still and I might even change you back afterwards." The woman smiled darkly. "Maybe..."

She easily turned the still stunned Toni around, where she found herself looking at her reflection in a floor to ceiling mirror. Toni gasped upon getting a full look at herself. She was stunningly beautiful, with the body that would make a porn star jealous.

Toni jumped slightly and shouted as a hand slapped her ass hard. "Present that ass to me, slut." The blonde commanded. Toni, not knowing what else she could do, arched her back obediently. "Good girl. Nice to know you can take orders like a good little whore."

A hand reached around and gently started to rub her new pussy, the fingers finding her clit and stroking it. Toni gasped as what felt like electric shocks jumped from her crotch to her brain. Her nipples became rock hard.

"Yessss." The blonde woman purred. "Feels good doesn't it, you little cock whore."

Toni could find no words to rebuke her with, she was only able to mumble incoherently as the pleasure flooded her brian. She felt something hard lining up with her fresh pussy. She tensed for a second as it pushed up into her and then the artificial cock was in her. The sensation was nothing like what Toni would have ever thought it would be. She was stretched and filled as the dildo slid its way into her.

"How do you like your first taste of cock, slut?" The woman inquired mockingly. She didn't wait for an answer, she just started pumping rapidly away from behind.

Toni was soon moaning in pleasure as the fake cock plunged into her folds and slid out over and over and over again. The blonde had reached a steady pace and showed no signs of slowing down. Her pelvis impacted on Toni's ass with every thrust, sending shockwaves throughout her body. Then her hand reached around and started groping and pinching Toni's massive boobs. This in itself sent shocks of orgasmic pleasure coursing into her brain.

Toni didn't know up from down, left from right. She had been reduced to a moaning, lusting slut in seconds. She gasped out, "Oh! Fuck! Yes! Ah! No! Ugh! Yes! Yes! YES!" She screamed as the blonde increased her pace, though she too was breathing heavily now.

"Unh! Just... a little... bit..." She grunted out. Then she slammed her cock all the way home in Toni's body, grabbing onto her tits and digging her fingers in as she screamed with pleasure. Toni, hopelessly overwhelmed by all of the new sensations, screamed too as her own orgasm crashed over her in sensual waves of orgasmic bliss.

For a time, the pair remained locked together, unified in their post coitial glow. Then with a wet 'pop', The blonde pulled her strap-on out of Toni's pussy.

"Oh goddess, I needed that. Thanks chum, you're a real sport." She sighed as she pulled her clothes back on. As soon as she was fully dressed, she scooped up the transmorpher again. However, she merely jammed it into the loops of her belt. Flashing Toni with a little salute, she said, "Later girl, see you around sometime." And with that, she closed the curtain and walked away.

Toni hung suspended from the ceiling, still trying to catch her breath. She gazed at her sweaty form in the mirror and revealed the smell of pussy that permeated the room. She found herself hoping that someone would come along and find her soon, but she didn't know if she wanted them to release her or just fuck her again some more...

LadyZ88
LadyZ88
74 Followers