Lost Bet

Story Info
Straight guy lost a bet, has to dress as a girl to a party.
11.6k words
4.79
117k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
672 Followers

Disclaimer: This story depicts a scene of sex under the influence of alcohol.

This story is a simple college love-drama, if you are not into college bets and parties, and roommates "friend-to-lover" motives, with sweet endings - it's not a story for you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien lost the bet three hours before the birthday party started. We were looking through the dormitory window and observing our friend Darren hitting on a girl. We all said he would be rejected. Adrien, however, insisted that he would not. So, we made a bet. Whoever loses - has to dress as a girl for the upcoming party.

We liked our stakes to be high, and it seemed like fun at the time.

As soon as the girl in question turned around and walked away with an ugly grimace on her face, leaving Darren disappointed - we all went on laughing wildly, only Adrien went... a bit pale.

Yep. People already were teasing him that he looked like a girl, with his slender, lean body and long, wavy hair. He also had a cute face and as I was among people who were teasing him the most, so now of course I laughed even louder than the rest.

I felt a weird wave of anticipation, as I observed his disconsolate expression.

"C'mon, Adrien!" Beverly was very eager to help him do a makeover.

Marilyn joined her, wiggling her brows. "Yes! I have a perfect dress for you, honey! You will look stunning!"

"Look at his legs, boys!" Beverly pointed at his slender calves in skinny jeans. "He will look like a supermodel! How tall are you? 5'10''? Almost my height!" She was checking him out non-stop, which was a bit annoying.

Adrien had an angry and ashamed face. He was NOT happy to crossdress, but he knew we always treated our bets very seriously. Mike and Josh were poking fun at him, and all members of our group were expecting excitement out of it, except for Adrien, of course.

I must say, I secretly pitied him. Just a bit. Adrien was my roommate and I really liked the guy. We got along great through more than a half of our freshman year and were still going strong as the spring came to full blossom. We played games together, watched TV series and movies, even organized trips to nearby mountains. He was a really nice guy, calm and gentle, and more introverted than me, so we complemented each other in a way.

But the prospect of seeing him dressed as a woman was hilarious in itself, and I was hoping to have as much fun as the rest of our small group of friends. It was way too tempting.

The girls took Adrien with them, to start his makeover and me, Mike and Josh were left alone, so we started to play on Mike's console and having a great time that I even forgot that poor Adrien was being tortured, as I was totally lost in the game.

But soon, with shock, I realized that I could hear the sound of high heels on the floor and continuous giggles... It was Beverly and Marilyn. And... Adrien, of course.

They returned to Mike's room with my poor roommate looking quite unfamiliar.

Mike and Josh started to laugh like crazy, rolling on the bed, but I kinda... did not. I mean, I chuckled, but what was more important I felt uneasy. Adrien truly was changed. I blinked in shock.

To be honest, he looked... great. There was no way to deny it. I was always a sucker for nice, sexy dresses and party make-up on girls.

Beverly and Marilyn gave him the dress belonging to their roommate, Macy, as they explained because she was about as tall as Adrien. So, she supplied them with a red, small mini dress that was very tight and clung to his silhouette almost like a second skin. It exposed his narrow waist and slender hips. He did not have a see-through pantyhose, as he probably did not agree to have his legs shaven smooth. But they were skin-colored and a bit glittering. On his feet I noticed red high heels, the pumps type. His long, dark brown hair was curly now and framing his face in a cute, girly way. He also had full make-up. Eyeliner, that made his eyes look more striking and intense, mascara on his eyelashes and dark red lipstick. He could almost pass for a woman.

I swallowed, feeling a weird, unexpected sensation inside my stomach. Like butterflies? Adrien was different, for sure. Like another person. And he was... beautiful? What the fuck? Mad thoughts!

I could see Adrian glancing at the boys nervously, as they were laughing like crazy, and then his eyes roamed toward me. He surely noticed I was silent and probably even blushing a bit, not knowing why, and soon I tore my gaze from him, looking aside. I almost felt more shy than he.

In that instance, I could feel something between us, some discomfort?

"The party begins in half an hour, we should start to prepare ourselves to leave," Beverly said, and she stood up.

The birthday was in a nearby club, booked by our friends, who were having a joint party.

"Are we going there by foot?" Adrian's voice showed a bit of nervousness. 'A bit' being an understatement. I glanced at him. The girls even painted his nails, they were red and glittery. I forced myself to look aside.

"Sure, it's only a ten-minute walk," Marilyn added, also standing up.

Adrian snorted quietly, "It will be a torture, to walk in these..."

"You'll get used to it. We, women, have to do this at every job interview and other official meetings. Have some balls!" Beverly giggles, but I winced, feeling a jolt of annoyance.

I noticed Adrian's panicky face and... I heard my own voice saying: "Mike, could you drop Adrien at the club? I feel pity seeing him with these shoes. I wouldn't want to walk like this. It's truly a torture for a first-timer."

Mike was already back at playing, but now tore his gaze from the TV screen: "Yyyy.... What?"

Beverly and Adrien turned toward me, with a surprise expression on their faces.

I had furrowed brows, as I repeated my question: "Will you drive with him to the club? He surely can't walk like that...."

Mike made a small huff. "No fucking way! I'm low on gas money."

"Logan, you don't have to..." I heard Adrien beginning to speak, but I was not gonna let anybody discourage me from forcing the matter.

"I will pay you, Mike." I clenched my jaws, glowering at him.

Adrien opened his mouth again, Beverly raised her eyebrows. Even Josh stopped playing and glanced toward me. His gaze roamed between me and Adrien, in obvious astonishment.

Mike put the controller aside and exhaled.

"Okay, if you'll pay for gas, I can drop him off at the club's parking lot."

"Great," I murmured. Mine and Adrien's eyes met. He was... flabbergasted, even shocked, but weirdly enough, he did not protest it. Not now, at least.

As I went out to retrieve the debit card from my room (Mike's room was one floor below my room), I could hear Adrien's high heels tapping on the floor, he was obviously following me.

"Hey, Logan!"

I slowed down, and reluctantly stopped. As I faced him, I could feel something in my throat. Like a piece of fluff.

"What?" I snarled.

He surely could sense a lot of defensiveness in my voice. But it was unnecessary.

Adrian's dark blue, almond shaped eyes were now fixed on my face. The eyeliner made them look very intense, his gaze more piercing, and... oddly seductive.

I quickly turned my head to the side. I was unable to look at him too long. It was too weird and made me feel uneasy.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it. These are really uncomfortable." His voice was quiet and soft, almost in contrast to his provocative make-up and outfit.

"Yeah, I figured," I mumbled and turned around quickly, wanting to march away, as quickly as I could, so he did not see my face.

"I will give you the money..."

"No need for that."

I really could not look at him anymore, so I strode away. But even as I was closing my eyelids, I could still see his long dark lashes, and his lips - almost imprinted in my mind.

Funny, I didn't notice earlier - his lips were so full and soft, and he had the cutest cupid's bow-shape on the upper lip. Now, with the red lipstick they looked so... fucking tempting, that I had to fight the urge to stare at them, and that would probably be detrimental to our friendship.

As I went back to the room, me and Adrien had occupied together since the beginning of our freshman year, I was mentally slapping myself all the time, angry and annoyed with myself. What was going on with me?

I was straight, and it was Adrien, for God's sake, just Adrien! My good friend! Decent, loyal, hard-working student, who could listen, when the girls I was trying to date didn't want to hear about my problems. The guy who was by my side when my father died three months ago, and I had a hard time staying focused on studying. When I was fired from Subway for some stupid reason, he was there for me. When my ex-girlfriend cheated on me... he also was by my side, consoling me and comforting. I even once sobbed in his arms. We have spent long hours talking honestly about... almost everything.

Adrien helped me in every hard moment I had during my first year living far from home. Yep. He was truly a great friend, and I could not sabotage our relationship with some weird arousal...

I swallowed. Arousal? A new word for me in the context of Adrien.

I squeezed my eyelids and I could suddenly see in my imagination - his narrow waist and slim line of his hips under the thin layer of red fabric. Why was I thinking so obsessively about embracing his waist and trying to check if I can wrap my fingers around it? Crazy. I must have hit my head somewhere. It was the only logical explanation.

As I returned to Mike's room, Adrien was sitting on the bed, watching the guys still play, and my eyes roamed over his slender frame, slim arms, and white, smooth skin. He had a long neck and his hair was obviously done with a hair curler or styling tongs (I had no idea what girls call it). Soft curls were now scattered over his delicate shoulders. They looked silky. Hair spray or hair mousse? What would happen if I ran my fingers through them?

God! Stop, Logan, what are you doing? I slapped myself mentally again. This time harder than before.

Crazy, crazy, crazy. Pinching my forearm, I sat on the opposite bed. A mistake. Adrien raised his eyes to me. I really had nothing else to stare at, as he was directly in front of me. I swore under my breath. So, I took my phone and pretended to watch something on TikTok. But what I did was... I took a secret photo of him, sitting with his head a bit down, looking at the TV screen, where Mike and Josh were playing Diablo 3.

He did not notice that, so I took more pictures and even zoomed the lens a bit at his face.

Creep. Yep. I was taking secret pictures of my best friend. Pure madness.

Twenty minutes later, the girls were back and we went down with the whole group, talking about our gifts for the birthday boys.

The next situation happened while we were walking on stone stairs, already outside the dorm. I was close to Adrien and in the corner of my eyes, I could see he wobbled a bit and his foot slipped... My instinct was impeccable. I grabbed him and saved from falling down the steps.

My hands were now on his slim, firm waist. I could sense the sweet smell of his hair, that brushed my cheek, and his small hands found their way to my chest.

I was 6'2'' so I had a couple of inches advantage over him.

It was a very brief moment when I held him in my arms, and I must say it wasn't... a bad feeling. My dick for sure was glad.

Dick? Fuck! It was bad. Really bad.

"Thanks," he muttered. I reached out my hand toward him in silence, and he took it with some hesitance. We did not look into each other's eyes, but I could feel his silent gratitude, as he was not proficient in walking in high heels. My arm was stabilizing him and his slim fingers were squeezing mine. My heart was oddly racing.

As we all reached the parking lot, there was a moment of decision. Mike, Adrien and I headed toward the car, Josh decided to walk by foot, but the girls started to run behind us, calling that there were still two free places, and they could squeeze. Okaaaayyyy.

So, we all packed ourselves into the car. Mike was driving, Beverly next to him, and in the back seat: me, Adrien in the middle and Marilyn.

Rather close fit - our thighs were touching. It was... weird. But not unpleasant. I could feel my heart still pounding loudly, as his arm was pressing on my chest (he was leaning forward a bit) and the side of his hip was pressed to my hip. I fixed my eyes on his slim thigh, leaning a bit on my knee. In an odd, unexplainable move I sort of... pressed a bit on it with my leg. He... did not move away... Wow. A normal person would probably read it as "move a bit aside, give me space." But he didn't. Our legs were still touching.

I sighed, glancing through the window. I needed to stop this insanity somehow, so I started to think about Melody, the most beautiful girl from my high school. Yet, Melody was a bitch. And Adrien was a good friend and a nice person. So, she lost this comparison in my head.

Fuck. I really had a problem.

The trip was short as it was really a ten-minute walk, and soon we stopped at the parking lot. I got out of the car and... reached my hand again for Adrien to take it.

His dark blue eyes met mine. He seemed confused, but finally gave up and grabbed my hand. I helped him get out of the car. Was I enjoying holding his hand a bit too much?

"C'mon! I can see Andrew and Jerry near the entrance, they will help us get inside, quickly!" Mike called, looking toward the club.

Beverly and Marilyn hurried up, but Adrien obviously could not keep up with them.

So, I decided I would not run with the rest. Staying behind, I walked by Adrian's side in silence. I could catch his glances, but he was weirdly silent. Did he already feel something strange from me? I should get a grip of myself, or I will lose his friendship.

Luckily, Beverly stayed near the entrance and helped us get inside as the bodyguard did not know all the guests, so we could have trouble entering the club. And we would rather avoid calling the birthday boys and troubling them with that.

Finally inside the club, we took one table for our group. I pulled out my brother's ID and went to the bar to buy beers for me and my friends. It was not a problem, however, as the two boys who had birthdays were close friends of the club owner, he took a blind eye if some underage kids were buying beer with fake IDs. And I knew for a fact, that at least two of the other guys had them too.

At first, we went to say happy birthday to our friends having their nineteen birthday, and gave them small gifts we bought before. Soon the party started, music was loud, people were dancing and drinking, grouped around their tables. Also, Josh joined us finally.

I bought even more beers for our group and Adrian took one from my hand murmuring,

"God, I need that so much!"

So, the drinking started. We were talking and Adrien was not planning on moving from the table, as some friends were coming closer and recognizing him and a lot of teasing and laughing was happening. But the more we were drinking, the more eager everybody got, so finally the girls jumped up, first taking Mike and Josh to a dance floor. Adrien and I were left alone by the table, and he avoided my gaze. We sat in silence, although I was glancing at him cautiously from time to time. He seemed glued to his beer can and was drinking almost non-stop. After some time, the girls were back - I firmly denied dancing, as it wasn't my thing - I was an ex-football player, not a dancer, so they caught Adrien's hands, and almost dragged him to the dance floor.

I stayed there alone, unmoving, only staring at him, dancing a bit clumsily, yet in a cute way. He was obviously trying to imitate what girls were doing, even swaying his hips... And I still stared, feeling weird, angry feelings growing inside me.

I was afraid it was too late, and our old, innocent friendship was not salvageable anymore. Because I could not lose my hard-on. Looking at his slim, shapely, long legs on those crazy high heels, in a glittering pantyhose, looking at his slim hips and bubble-but, pert and round, tightly packed in red satin. Looking at his slim, almost womanly narrow waist, and fragile, slender arms... Looking... just looking at him.

He was so willowy and delicate, I could not believe how I never noticed that. Yep, he was always in his baggy clothes, curled on a bed, with books and a laptop, so it was not like I had many occasions to see him naked. I was going to the gym, he disliked that - so he was regularly jogging. It probably was the reason for his slim, graceful silhouette.

He was... so fucking beautiful.

The view of him dancing in that red dress, with dark silky curls and those navy-blue eyes highlighted with dark eyeliner....

I caught his gaze for a brief moment, as he was swirling around Beverly, it felt like a slap on my cheek. Bitter-sweet. I tried to wake up from this dazement, and not behave like an old creep, with my beer can in front of me, crazy fixated on his perfect, lithe, dancing body.

How can a person make such a flip in one night?

It did not seem possible, I was kind of laughing inside, not knowing where to begin, to understand my sudden turn of feelings.

Then I caught his gaze again. This time kind of... longer. Was he... was he by a chance... dancing for me, to watch, to admire? To... lust? Weird idea, rather impossible. Rather.

I narrowed my eyes and took a sip from my beer can.

Was he? Was he really dancing for me?

His slim fingers moved over his hips, sliding down his thighs...

We were at such a distance I could not determine for 100% if he was looking at me or in a general direction of our table. But something was whispering to my ears, he was.

Slim fingers stroking over his hips... he slowly turned around, and now I could see his perky ass cheeks swaying in a very suggestive move as he was inviting me to grab his hips and push my dick... What?

I was drunk, for sure.

Was he really doing that? I glanced at his seat. He drank three-four beers. Enough?

Still swaying hips... he turned once again, his face barely visible in flickering, colorful lights. He moved his hands over his waist and chest, then raised his arms and lifted them above his head, fingers threading through his curly strands...

Fuck. My dick straining in my pants really could not help me in rational thinking.

And then I noticed one guy from sophomore year coming closer to Adrien.

He behaved as if he did not recognize that Adrien was a male, only he wrapped his hands over Adrien's waist, pressing his face to my friend's shoulder, covered with dark curls.

I felt like my blood boiled in a second. I literally could see everything become more red around me. As the hands of this student moved over Adrien's body, my friend tried to push himself out of this embrace, but slipped and lost his balance, so the sophomore student grabbed him even tighter, perhaps trying to help Adrien not to collapse on the floor.

I really don't know how I got there. I must have been as quick as Barry Allen. I grabbed the student's wrist and pulled it off Adrien's body.

"Leave him alone!" I growled loudly, probably red as crimson. I noticed in my peripheral, that some people were stopping their dance and glancing at us.

The sophomore student turned his face toward me and snorted. "Hey! What is your problem, dude?!"

"Get away!" I repeated, standing between Adrien and him, as if shielding my friend.

The student furrowed his brows and raised his clenched fists. "What's it to you, man!?"

"Don't touch him. That's my problem! He didn't give you permission to grab him!"

Edey
Edey
672 Followers