A Quicky with My Teacher

Story Info
A quick fuck with my teacher before school.
1.2k words
4.31
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is this story is 18 years or older.

~~~~~

Mr. Lyons was always my favorite teacher. He was nice, funny and handsome. The only problem was, he was a horrible teacher. Everyone who took his class was lost half of the time. It probably didn't help that he was a quick speaker and was teaching Spanish II, a required class I needed to pass. I'd come early to school to ask a few questions about the upcoming test later in the day. I wandered through the halls for a bit, waiting for his classroom light to come on. Finally, it flicked on and I confidently strode towards the door.

"Mr. Lyons," I greeted him as I stepped through the door. It closed swiftly behind me and he looked up, startled.

"Miss Price," He regarded me quietly for a moment. "What are you doing here so early?"

I cleared my throat and stepped forward further into the room. "I had a few questions about the test and I was wondering if you could help?"

"Of course, what are confused on?" He asked and leaned against the desk. I slung my backpack from off of my shoulder and pulled the review paper from out of a folder before walking over to him.

"I'm confused about the whole 'switching endings for past tense' section. I don't know what verb uses what conjugation," I explained and pointed to the section on the paper.

"Hmm," Mr. L mumbled and looked thoughtfully at the paper. "Here, let's try something different. I'm going to write out the conjugations and you aren't leaving until you can match up the different endings to the correct verb."

After a while of finally understanding the material, I thanked Mr. L and got up to leave. Just as I reached the door, I heard him say something that I didn't quite catch. "Did you say something?" I asked and turned to look at him.

"I think you're really pretty," He said again but slower and slightly louder.

"Thank you," I said and blushed slightly. I wasn't bad looking. I had a nice build with lightly tanned skin, medium length brown hair and average brown eyes. My boobs weren't too big or small, a C cup I think.

"I shouldn't be telling you this but you make me feel things that I shouldn't feel with a student," Mr. L said slowly walked over to me. My mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton.

"Why did you tell me then?" I asked quizzically as I bit my lip. I could feel myself getting wet down there. I wasn't a virgin but I didn't have a constant sex life.

"Because I need you to not run, and not tell anyone when I do this..." he said as he reached me and slowly captured my face in his hands. He kissed me and as I kissed him back, I felt him move backwards so that I was trapped between him and the door. I could feel his hardness pressed against me.

He started kissing me more aggressively, this time moving his hands down my body when he realized I wasn't resisting. His hand stopped at my crotch, gently rubbing my wetness through the material of my pants. I whimpered a little as he stroked faster. I kissed him hard before he pulled away and started undoing the button to my jeans. I sighed in satisfaction as they slid down to my knees and I felt the cold air on my panties. I groaned quietly as Mr. Lyons pulled my hips to his face and kissed the wet spot on my panties. I quickly kicked my jeans off and slid my panties down to my ankles before stepping out of them.

Mr. L stood up, grabbed my arm and led me to a small room connected to his classroom. He undressed as I watched. His hard cock bobbed as he stepped over to me and lifted me onto a nearby table. I shivered excitedly and licked my lips as he brought himself to eye level with my bare cunt. He spread my legs and pushed me gently until I was lying down on the table. He brought my legs up and spread them as wide as they would go.

"Ready?" He asked and I shook as I felt his breath on my exposed pussy.

"Please," I sad in a quiet voice before his tongue dove into my folds. I moaned loudly at his unexpected intensity. He circled around my clit before roughly licking it. He brought a hand up and thrusted a finger into my wet, hot hole. I squealed as he added another finger and flicked his tongue onto my sensitive nub.

"Yes," I moaned. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck, yes," My voice was getting louder with every thrust. My walls contracted around his fingers as I prepared to cum. Mr. Lyons added another finger to my hole, pushing it to the limits. I whimpered like a little baby as I reached up to stroke my hard nipples through my shirt. "I'm cumming, don't stop, please, please..." I groaned out and finally exploded all over Mr. L's hand.

I felt him stop after a minute. My breathing was labored but all I felt was pure ecstasy. Mr. Lyons smiled down at me while pulling my shirt up. When it was over my boobs, he yanked it off and roughly pulled my bra up until it was hanging around my neck and my tits spilled everywhere. He pinched at my nipples before sucking one into his mouth. I bit my lip and groaned as he lightly bit down. I reached over and grabbed his cock, trying to give him a hand job before he got too soft. He grunted as I started moving faster.

He pulled away after a minute and moved back over to my exposed cunt. I sucked in a deep breath as I felt him push his dick into me. As he inched his way in, I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom. "Mr. Lyons, I'm not on birth control," I said urgently and tried to stop him for a second.

"That's okay, I can buy you the day after pill," he said and thrusted in more insistently. My eyes fluttered as he started moving in and out. He sped up for a minute, gripping my hips for stability. I moaned and he grunted as I clenched my muscles around his dick.

"Fuck, fuck me, yes, you feel so good inside of me, don't ever stop, please," I said as I clenched my fingers into a fist. He stopped for a second to spread my legs wider before slamming my hole harder.

I squealed his name as I felt myself getting ready to cum again. "I'm going to cum again, please, cum with me," I moaned through clenched teeth, trying to wait for him. Mr. Lyons groaned and my muscles tightened around him again, milking the semen from his cock. He reached up and grabbed my tits for leverage before slamming into me one last time, releasing his seed deep into my hole. I came harder than I had before, seeing stars. Mr. L kept his cock in me and leaned over to lay his head on my chest. I stroked his hair gently for a while as our breathing slowed back to normal.

"Thank you," he said and got up, pulling his half hard dick out of my soaked hole.

"Anytime." I replied.

"Don't forget about the test later," he said and kissed me, running his hand over my chest, squeezing at my tits again.

"Call me," I replied and winked as I grabbed my stuff from all over, quickly throwing it on and leaving the classroom.