A Quiet Lady's Place 03.2: Clancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette and Raleigh chose to work on Melody together since they had previously massaged/sexed Bertha nonstop for 36 hours. So Melody was fresh meat for both girls.

Rheena started gently oiling Bertha's neck and back. Within two minutes, Rheena became enthralled with Bertha's bodacious boobs, which squished way out from her sides.

The other four ladies were stunned, speechless, when Rheena suddenly yelled, "Happy Ending Time," and rolled Bertha onto her back. She then sucked heartily on Bertha's big fat nipples. While fiercely sucking Bertha's nipples, Rheena skillfully reached down and firmly squeezed her swollen wet vaginal lips.

Rheena smiled sweetly and softly kissed Bertha, "Please forgive me, but I was lost in lust after my first real look at your gorgeous boobs. Jeanette and Raleigh had worshiped your body previously and told me you were awesome. But today is my first glimpse of heaven on earth," as she lustfully alternated between sucking Bertha's tits and kissing her deeply. At the same time, Rheena was also rubbing her fingertips all over Bertha's wet pussy lips.

Jeanette threw up her hands in glee, "Fuck The Massage!" She pulled Melody up on her knees and dived right into her juicy pussy from the rear.

Raleigh is down on her knees, kissing Melody while she fully grabs her 36C tits by the nipples. By this time, Jeanette also had two long fingers deep in Melody's pussy, raking her g-spot. Melody orgasmed so hard that she fell forward onto her stomach.

Raleigh swore in anger, "Fuck this, I want those tits back," as she deftly rolled Melody onto her back. She is now sucking on Melody's stiff fat nipples like no tomorrow.

Jeanette is utterly nose-deep in Melody's pussy, just a-licking-and-fingering. "I got this sweet pussy just where I want it, and you ain't going nowhere else, Babe."

Wondering why Bertha's table was so quiet, Raleigh looked around. Lo and behold, Rheena and Bertha were 69ing like crazy, both mouths overflowing with pussy cream.

Bertha eased Rheena up off her face, "Melody, these are the three hottest coed pussies in the world and ours for the next five days!" She dived right back in to eat more of Rheena's pussy.

Melody howled, "This is fucking nuts. Everyone, into my bedroom now." Booties and tits were flying all over the place as five sex-hungry women took off running. The following two hours were a five-lady, eat all the pussy in your face orgy. The next four days alternated between showering, eating food, and dining on hot wet pussy for dessert and midday snacks.

Jeanette, Raleigh, and Rheena were worn to a frazzle as they lay in bed with Melody and Bertha. Each coed was almost in tears because their special sex holiday was done. They had served their Goddesses with distinction and wanted another five days in paradise.

Raleigh, eyes wet with tears, looked at Bertha, "It's not just the sex! We three love both of you. I want the five of us to share one weekend every month here at Melody's. Rheena, Jeanette, and I will always take care of your every need for that weekend.

"Hopefully, we can also enjoy an occasional lunch, movie, or Jazz Club visit because we are already missing your closeness. We three girls are committed to remaining monogamous, except for when the five of us are all together."

Bertha responded, "Yes, to everything, Raleigh, and we can work on the timing for each month depending on our schedules. I think that after Forty Years, I have found my perfect soulmate in Melody. We also have committed to being monogamous, except for you three.

CLANCY'S LIFE-CHANGING ISSUE:

Summer break was history now that everyone had returned to the GU campus. Raleigh, Rheena, and Jeanette hadn't found an apartment they liked and could afford. As true sophomores, they were now living in the female athlete's dorm. They would likely live there for their full sophomore year, but it was not a terrible situation.

Clancy hoped she and Jeremy would have at least one weekend trip each month, so the girls could bunk at her apartment when they were away. Also, all four girls would have a Friday night PJ party twice monthly. Clancy felt it was important to maintain a strong friendship with the girls who helped her transition from the U of Paris to GU.

In August, Bertha moved in with Melody, and their relationship grew tighter daily. Melody had a seldom-used small garden bungalow, which she happily remodeled so the girls could stay there on weekends or long school breaks. The bungalow was quite spacious with a large MBR suite, a medium-sized den/living room, a full-size eat-in kitchen, and a lovely extra-large bath with a shower. Melody's place was too far away for the three girls to commute daily to GU but made a perfect weekend getaway place for them.

A big fight ensued because Melody insisted she did not need the money, so wouldn't accept rent from the girls. Melody emphatically stated, "You three girls are a part of my life, and I love you. You are smart, athletic, kind, and have beautiful souls. I could not look in the mirror every morning if I charged you rent," she concluded as she teared up.

Jeanette, Rheena, and Raleigh exchanged looks. They told Melody that they would stay in the bungalow on most weekends. Still, they would occasionally be away for a weekend track meet. The girls will pay all the monthly utility bills. They will lovingly serve/pamper Melody and Bertha one weekend each month.

Rheena stressed that their pampering Melody and Bertha every month was something they had previously discussed. The girls loved playing the cute coed role with their goddesses, so it was logical to have it part of their non-rental agreement.

Bertha quickly answered, "We accept your offer," before Melody could argue against it. She understood Raleigh, Jeanette, and Rheena were responsible young women. So they did not want to leverage Melody's caring personality and friendship for free rent. In reality, both sides won, so the negotiations were finished. The garden bungalow would belong to the girls for the next three years until graduation.

***

Jeremy had been subdued since returning to GU for his sophomore year. Something was weighing heavily on Jeremy, but Clancy could not get it out of him. The tiptoeing around went on for a couple of months until Clancy confronted Jeremy point-blank.

Finally, she asked, "Jeremy, is something going on within your mind that you cannot tell me? If true, it makes me very sad."

Jeremy looked stricken, "I love you so much, Clancy, but I have a serious issue that has me worried. I need one or two days to dwell on it before fully sharing it with you."

Clancy kissed Jeremy, "I love you too, darling, so I will patiently wait until you are ready to talk!"

A few days later, Jeremy took Clancy out for a quiet dinner. Jeremy needed to discuss an important happening in his life after completing his sophomore year at GU. He stunned Clancy, informing her that he was leaving GU and joining the US Army at the end of the school year. He would complete his BS Degree online during his first five years of military service.

Jeremy had been accepted into an advanced program, where he hopefully would become a Medic in the US Army Special Forces (Green Beret). He felt his training as a Green Beret Medic aligned perfectly with his Sports Medicine major at GU. The US Army Special Forces Medical program required a long military commitment, so Jeremy intended to become a career soldier.

Midway through their dinner, as a dumbfounded Clancy was still processing the Green Beret announcement, Jeremy professed his undying love for Clancy. He wanted them to get married quickly, either before he left for training in a few months or early in his first year of military service during a training break.

If successful in his Special Forces-Green Beret training, Jeremy would be assigned to the 1st Special Forces Group in Tacoma, WA. This Special Forces group primarily operated in Asia and the Pacific, so his permanent duty station would be at Joint Base Ft. Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, WA.

Jeremy felt that Clancy should finish her degree at GU and then move to Tacoma, where they would establish a permanent residence. The timing should be nearly perfect since he would complete his Green Beret Medical training by the time Clancy graduated GU.

Clancy's mind was positively blown by Jeremy's leaving GU and joining the Army, especially becoming a Green Beret. She knew that Jeremy was in the GU-Army ROTC (HOYA-Battalion) Program. But she thought he joined the ROTC Program for the extra money needed to supplement his half-athletic scholarship.

Clancy had never realized that Jeremy wanted a military career, especially as a Green Beret. With her parents being senior career diplomats, Clancy had interacted with military personnel from all four major service branches. She knew beyond a doubt that being a Special Forces Green Beret was one of the more dangerous military careers.

Clancy also knew she would receive astronomical blowback from her parents on several fronts. They would be unhappy with her getting married while studying at Georgetown. Additionally, her parents would question her marrying someone in the military and then moving 3,000 miles further away from France.

Clancy quietly asked Jeremy, "Are you certain you want a military career, especially as a Green Beret in the Special Forces? Also, how does Mom-Williams feel about your quitting college before graduating?"

Jeremy morosely, "Mom is unhappy with most of this college versus military dilemma. She questioned me fiercely if this military decision was related to her working very hard now. I answered her truthfully that I did think she worked too much supporting the extra costs of my college studies. On the other hand, I truly wanted to become a Green Beret."

Jeremy continued, "Mom was also apprehensive that I would lose you with this decision. I know you have not personally met Mom. But she let it slip that you have phoned her every Sunday afternoon, since just before last year's spring break vacation. She admires and trusts you very much and had hoped we could spend a week in Charleston during next year's spring break.

"Mom understands your time commitment for Christmas and summer with your parents but hoped for you to visit sometime this year. Now, I will be completing my GU coursework and heavily into pre-training at a local army fort, so that timing for a visit will not work."

Clancy stood and walked around the table to hug Jeremy, "Darling, you know I love you unquestionably, but this is a huge and complex decision for me. It also came as a complete surprise, so I will need to think on this for a few days."

Jeremy was a good guy and completely understood Clancy's dilemma. However, he was also very much in love with her and wanted Clancy to be his wife. They were both subdued by the seriousness of their conversation for the remainder of their evening out. Clancy tried to be uplifting for Jeremy, but her life would be in turmoil for the next week.

Clancy immediately rang Raleigh, "I had very distressing news yesterday at dinner with Jeremy. Can you please stay with me tonight, so we can talk privately? If it's okay with you, I will tell Jeanette and Rheena my need to talk with you alone and ask them to join us the next night."

Clancy sniffled, "Can you come over after class on Thursday, and I will invite girls to join us on Friday evening?"

Raleigh was apprehensive, "Are you okay, Clancy? I can come over right now if you need me."

"I need time to process what happened and present my options to you, so you can offer me your thoughts or suggestions."

Raleigh arrived on Thursday afternoon, coming as quickly as possible after finishing her final class. She could tell that Clancy had been crying and looked haggard.

Clancy got right to it, "Jeremy has decided to leave GU for the army at the end of this school year." She shared all the points of her and Jeremy's dinner discussion, especially his asking Clancy to marry him in the next few months or early in her senior year. She burst into tears, and Raleigh gently took Clancy into her arms.

"Oh my God!" cried Raleigh. "What are you thinking about all of this? I first thought maybe you were pregnant but never even considered that Jeremy was leaving GU."

Clancy groaned, "I love him so much, Raleigh, but my parents will go ballistic about my marrying Jeremy. I cannot let Jeremy go off to Green Beret training, thinking I do not love him. I will talk with Mom-W about this situation, but she also did not know his plans. Mom-W is very angry and told Jeremy to be careful with this decision since he could lose me."

Clancy continued, "I'm almost certain I will secretly marry Jeremy in Tacoma, WA, during my senior year. I will visit him there sometime when he has a five-day training break. Other than Mom-W, only you, Jeanette, Rheena, Bertha, and Melody will know I am married.

"I will tell my parents on my visit home after graduation, then return to GU for two months and move to Tacoma." Clancy broke down crying again while Raleigh consoled her.

Raleigh responded, "I love you so much, Clancy, and will always be here for you. We need two big glasses of Cabernet because this is a serious conversation."

Clancy smiled weakly, "Please talk with Jeanette and Rheena about the three of you living here for your junior year. Maybe even for the eighteen months from when Jeremy leaves for training, and I move to Tacoma? I have decided to drop my double minor and graduate with a Journalism degree, so I only need three years to graduate.

"I know you three are flip-flopping between the dorm and Melody's on the weekends. So maybe you three can drop the dorm at the end of this semester and flip-flop between here and Melody's for the second semester and your full junior year. I will desperately need your and the girls' friendship to survive the next two years."

Jeanette and Rheena joined Clancy and Raleigh for a Friday night wine fest. After learning all the details, both Jeanette and Rheena committed with Raleigh to stand by Clancy. As she adjusted to Jeremy's decision, all three friends could envision Clancy's all-consuming stress.

***

Ultimately, Clancy agreed to marry Jeremy sometime during his first year of Green Beret training and her senior year at GU. She loved him dearly, having been drawn to Jeremy since they first met at the Jazz Club.

Clancy dropped her double minor at the end of her junior year and solely focused on her Journalism degree. Clancy was sure she could work as an editor for most major publishing houses from any USA location. Decanter Magazine had already contractually committed to her being their USA-based special wine editor regardless of where she lived.

Clancy carefully avoided any serious discussions about Jeremy with her Mom and Dad during her junior year summer break in France. So Jon and Marie were completely in the dark about Clancy's intentions to marry Jeremy early in her senior year at GU.

Midway through Clancy's Senior Year at GU, Jeremy and Clancy were married in a private ceremony. It was held at a small Military Chapel at Joint Base Ft. Lewis-McChord, Tacoma, WA. The ceremony took place during a short personal leave from Jeremy's long and arduous Special Forces training. Only Clancy's five close GU friends and Mom-Williams were knowledgeable of their marriage.

CLANCY CONTINUES LIFE AT GU:

In her senior year, Clancy continued running the 800m for GU and maintained her close friendship with Raleigh, Janette, and Rheena. Bertha and Melody also joined up with the three girls to support Clancy during this difficult time.

All the close friends realized how much Clancy loved Jeremy and that she dreadfully missed him. These very dedicated friends also knew the huge issues Clancy would face with her parents, Jon and Marie, once they knew she'd married Jeremy during her senior year.

GU did very well in this year's Big East Track and Field Championships. With Clancy, Jeanette, Raleigh, and Rhonda in peak form, GU easily maintained their conference hold on third place. Rheena was a delightful surprise, winning the 1500m at the wire in a very exciting race.

Another GU surprise was Fresher twins, Amme and Anne, who tied for first place in the 100m hurdles, so GU was improving their team depth. Clancy intended to maintain total focus on helping the GU track team for the two months before moving to Tacoma.

***

Clancy's summer visit home to Paris was a total cluster-fuck. Her parents, Jon and Marie, were livid with her for deciding to marry Jeremy. She had debated coming home on summer break after graduating from GU. But Clancy felt she should inform them personally of her marriage to Jeremy. Her parents were also unaware of Clancy dropping the two minors. So, she graduated from GU this year, not needing the fourth year.

Jon and Marie had envisioned giving their darling Clancy this wonderful wedding, most likely marrying someone important in business, politics, or banking. Now, she had run off and married a soldier in the US Army Special Forces, a Green Beret.

Clancy's parents just could not or would not understand how being in love with Jeremy justified her rash decision. She felt isolated in France, far away from her best friends, Raleigh, Jeanette, Rheena, Bertha, and Melody. Finally, her dreadful summer ended, and Clancy departed for DC-USA. She was pleased to get away from the anger and misery of her seven-week visit home. She returned to GU for two months, clearing out her apartment and moving to Tacoma.

Clancy returned to GU a different person after a summer of nonstop fighting with her mom and dad. This was the first time in her life that Clancy had chosen to go her own way. So, Jon and Marie repeatedly criticized her stupid marriage decision during her entire visit home. Clancy's parents never attempted to understand that Clancy dearly loved Jeremy, so she was in a no-win situation with them.

Clancy was quite subdued for most of the two months in DC before moving to Tacoma. She was a shell of the enchanting girl who arrived at GU from Paris three years ago as a sophomore. Before leaving DC for Tacoma, Clancy shared a quiet dinner with her five friends promising to stay in touch.

BRIEF POST-GU SUMMARY FROM 03: CLANCY

MILITARY WIFE AND RILEY:

Clancy loved Jeremy blissfully, but military life was quite lonely for her. His SF-A Team was often TDY on SE Asia and the South Pacific training missions. These never-ending TDY missions were continually repeated, hoping the USA could blunt China's spreading influence in Asia and the Pacific. In addition to the Asian/Pacific (A/P) missions, Jeremy's SF-A team also had fairly frequent unscheduled training missions in the SF Command Headquarters at Ft Bragg in Fayetteville, NC.

Clancy worked from home in a small place they had purchased when she relocated to Tacoma. She wrote brief articles for the general Wine Industry, had a personal wine blog, and was the Senior USA Editor for Decanter, the premier wine magazine.

Clancy never became friendly with other military wives because her background was just so different. When Jeremy was TDY, Clancy spent most of her time writing on her blog, designing ads, and preparing special articles for Decanter. This allowed her more free time to be with Jeremy while he was working or training at the Joint Base in Tacoma.

Life was beautiful for Clancy when Jeremy was home but very lonely when he was TDY. Often, she did not even know where exactly his mission was, other than somewhere in the A/P Region. She occasionally communicated via email or Zoom with Raleigh, Jeanette, and the other ladies. The girls were now seniors at GU and full-out busy with athletics, academics, graduation planning, and spending time with other DC friends.