A Quiet Lady's Place 05: Adventures...

Story Info
Two couples journey to love and happiness.
11k words
972
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A QUIET LADY'S PLACE 05: ADVENTURE-THE WILSONS

Prologue:

This story is written at the Personal Request of Foxyfowler and is a continuation of 04: REUNION. I enjoyed writing this special chapter for Foxy. F, and hope it meets her expectations.

A Quiet Lady's Place 05: ADVENTURES is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance story. Still, the storyline slightly differs from most of my previous Literotica Story submissions. The story focuses primarily on the lives of four young Metro DC college girls, their families, and close friends.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 19 or older. Most explicit lesbian sex feature's a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

This story and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate:

Preamble:

The Wilson family has been a part of A Quiet Lady's Place since Day 1, when Anna Lee Wilson and her best buds, Josh and David storm into EXTV's office. Anna Lee demands to speak with someone in charge, meeting Eva 'J', EXTV's newly minted president.

RICHARD (Rick) EVAN WILSON/ALICE MAY WILSON

The couple lives in farm country, southwest of Charleston, SC. Rick has a home-based business repairing small engines, washers/dryers, and the like. Alice is a beautician, also working out of their home, on a backroom porch.

We join the family when Anna Lee Wilson is 13, Susan Ann is 9, and Megan Amy is 6. The Wilson family has just moved near Ravenel, SC an outer Charleston suburb. Rick and Alice feel public schools closer to Charleston will be better than the farm country schools where they were originally from.

Anna Lee Wilson is an avid runner, planning to join her Middle School track team when she sees unexpected overt racism there. So she concentrates on her studies, and runs for fun, meeting two 13-year-old Black cousins, Josh and David at a local park. Josh and David, also runners love Anna Lee's parents and decide to study engineering with their time spent at Rick and Alice's home, calling them mom and dad.

Anna Lee excelled academically in High School as well as her EXTV Internship, eventually becoming the company's Marketing Director at 24. On a site visit to Columbia, SC, Anna Lee meets abandoned foster care 4-year-old twins, Krista and Kara. She loves the twin girls who come to stay with her in Charleston for a summer visit.

The twins are with Anna Lee for a month when she meets Mary Beth Jones (Love Is Where Finds It) on Tybee, Island, who also loves the twins. So the two ladies date, marry and adopt the twin four-year-old girls now 10. (A Quiet Lady's Place & A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna Lee)

Susan Ann Wilson worships (moons over) Josh for years, he is their close family friend who helps her train for running sprints. Susan eventually becomes the SC 200 Meter State Champion. Josh-24 and Susan-20 speak with her parents, who happily approve of their dating as a couple. It seems as if everyone but Josh knows Susan pines over him for years.

They are currently married, with Susan six months pregnant. Since Josh/Susan Ann is a heterosexual couple, they are not featured in any special story. (A Quiet Lady's Place & A Quiet Lady's Place 02: Anna Lee)

Megan Amy Wilson-19 features in A Quiet Lady's Place 04: Reunion and this story 05 and 06: Adventures, which concludes the series.

ENJOY!

ENDING PART 04-REUNION

Tay, Meg, Ev, and Del spend Christmas Eve with Mom-Marie in her final rest on the hill overlooking a small pond. Tay is quite emotional, this being her first Christmas ever without her mom Marie. She is very teary, with Meg holding her close, softly cooing in her ear.

All four girls are stoic as they spread the red and green picnic tablecloth on the ground, sitting up five places. They also lay five potted poinsettia flower arrangements on the grave, so Mom Marie's final rest is certainly Christmassy Red!

Ev and Del prepare five Christmas sandwich platters, fruit cake, and small glasses of Cabernet while Meg consoles her girlfriend Tay. Meg offers a prayer of Thanksgiving for Mom Marie's beautiful life, cut short by cancer. She also tells Mom-Marie, "I feel you know we're here, so your spiritual life now rests in the hearts of your four daughters on this beautiful Christmas Eve afternoon."

While the four young coeds quietly pray for Mom-Marie's joy of being with Jesus in Heaven; Melody, Bertha, Jeanette, Raleigh, and the twin boys bring more Red Poinsettias to decorate Mom-Marie's grave site. Each one gives Tay a warm hug while saying, "Merry Christmas Mom Marie," then quietly departs to their main home.

Meg, Tay, Del, and Ev visit with Mom-Marie for several hours, ensuring she knows how much they love her. Each young girl says a few special words about their precious interactions with Mom-Marie, even as she faces an early death from cancer.

Finally, Meg, Tay, Del, and Ev clear leftover items from the hillside, saying a sad goodbye to Mom Marie for now. The girls link arms for the fifteen-minute stroll to Melody and Bertha's home, where they spend Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas, Mom-Marie!

On Christmas morning, the four coeds travel to Meg's Charleston, SC home. They celebrate Christmas and NYs in Charles for two weeks, with Rick and Alice Wilson, Meg's parents. They also see Meg's sisters, Anna Lee, and Susan May, and a host of friends before returning to DC for the 2nd semester.

What A Difference A Year Makes!

PART 05: ADVENTURES

The Idaho sun blazes down on us four adventurers as we peer over a sloping ridge, mounted on beautiful horses. Hundreds of grazing cattle are directly below us in the rolling hilly plains of Western Idaho.

I am Megan (Meg) Amy Wilson-19, gazing onto the plains below along with my Georgetown University (GU) roommates. My mount is a fairly frisky four-year-old coal-Black Stallion aptly named Blaze. I am a fairly accomplished equestrian, having ridden horses for much of my young life in rural South Carolina. I immediately select Blaze on my first walk through the stables, since he is snorting, sweating, stomping, and ready to run free.

Halted beside me on the ridge is Adele (Del) Claudia Burgess 20, mounted on a six-year-old temperamental bone White Stallion named Jade. This is Del's horse since we are vacationing at her home nearly an hour northwest of downtown Lewiston Idaho (Clarkston), population 63,000. Del is pointing at a section of her family's property boundary lines from our moderately high perch on the rocky ridge. As one would expect she is an expert horsewoman, literally born in the saddle.

Next to Del is my girlfriend, Taylor (Tay) Marie Kendricks-20 from Frederick, MD. She has previously ridden but is the least experienced rider in our group. Her mount Redd is a calm five-year-old Gelding, which she handles smoothly.

Finally, Del's girlfriend Evelyn (Ev) Jane Rutledge-19 is the fourth person in our group of roommates. She is from Henderson, NC, and has been around horses for much of her life. Still, Ev lacks Del and my horsewoman skills, so she is riding a fairly calm four-year-old Philly named, Rebel.

Tay, Ev, and I are newly crowned sophomores at Georgetown University (GU), just recently completing our Fresher year with 4.00 GPAs. Del is now a junior at Howard University (HU), also having a cumulative 4.00 GPA.

MEGAN'S RECOLLECTION

My history is fully documented in earlier chapters of A Quiet Lady's Place.

Briefly, I am the youngest of three girls, Anna Lee, Susan Ann, and me. Our parents are Alice and Rick Wilson, with us three girls born in farm country, 100 miles SW of Charleston, SC. Our family moves closer to Charleston when Anna Lee is thirteen and starting Jr High School. They hope the schools closer to Charleston will be academically superior to our local farm country schools.

My life has been in the doldrums for three years, so my parents allow me a gap year before starting college. My sister Susan started dating a close family friend, Josh when I was fifteen, and everyone seems to be pushing me on his cousin, David. I like his cousin, but not in a romantic way. So from age 15 to 18, my head is not in a happy place.

Jaime, one of my elder sister Anna Lee's coworkers, along with her wife, Moon is visiting friends in the metro DC area. They're taking Anna Lee's twin girls. Krista and Kara along to DC, so I join them at the last minute.

I meet Tay on my first day in DC, and my life has never been the same. The two of us become fast friends in an hour instantly knowing our relationship is destined to turn romantic.

While in DC, Tay and I meet Del and Ev at a Saturday afternoon BBQ, with the four of us immediately hitting it off. Later, we decide to be roommates when the fall semester begins.

Anna Lee's Charleston and DC friends have a REUNION over Labor Day Weekend. So Tay visits Charleston to see me, and help my mom, Alice care for six kids while their parent's party at the reunion.

Somehow, the word is out about Tay and me being especially close friends. Still, Mom and Dad welcome Tay with open arms and hearts, giving us private sleeping quarters. After a week of family gatherings, mom and dad drive Tay and me back to DC where they meet our roommates Del and Ev. They also help us four girls move into our two-bedroom off-campus apartment.

Before returning home, mom and dad, along with Tay, Del, Ev, and I spend an entire day with Tay's mom-Marie who is in hospice care. The six of us also visit Melody and Bertha for dinner later that evening.

After returning to our apartment, we girls level with my mom and dad, who are already certain of us being two romantically involved couples. I stress how much my three years of feeling isolated hurt me, and Tay's dread of her mother's death, brought us comfort together, which has now grown into love.

My parents are so accepting of us, that we four girls decide we will always maintain close relationships with our biological families. But Del and Ev are somewhat wary of their parent's response(s) to their loving another girl.

At that precise moment, I realize my parents are Amazing, as they talk with each of us like we all are their children. My mom and dad rejoice over our commitment to love, and we want our first family visit to be special. In the end, we four roommates decide our first family visit over the Christmas / NY Holiday will be Charleston. So we fly from DC to Charleston on Christmas morning, staying two weeks.

Our second visit will be to Del's family in Idaho during our summer break (now). Del will have been studying for two years at Howard University (HU) without a trip home. We also feel summer on Del's Idaho ranch/farm will be spectacular.

I am closing this brief reflection by confirming the love of my parents, Alice and Rick Wilson. Tay, Del, Ev, and I are stunned and speechless as my parents lead us to a two-bedroom addition to mom's salon, which will be our private quarters whenever we visit.

Mom and Dad talk with us for over an hour, confirming how proud they are of our 4.00 GPAs. They also compliment us on our maturity in setting our apartment rules for no partying and overnight guests, other than family.

Mom looks directly at Tay, saying we know you two did not have sex during your late August summer reunion visit. We love that you two respect our home, but the two-bedroom addition is your Charleston home. No one else will stay there when you are in classes at GU or visiting other families.

When you visit us for Christmas, Summer, or Spring Break, we expect you to live the same as you do in your DC apartment, sex included!

We all cry, hugging mom and dad tightly, repeatedly thanking them for our loving Christmas gift.

BACK TO ROCKY RIDGE

It's a fairly long trip to the Lewiston/Clarkson twin cities, so we are beat finally arriving at Del's home. Her mom, Trudeau is expecting the four of us but has no idea of our relationships as two loving couples. Del explains this is not something you tell your mom in an email or over the phone, which we all wholeheartedly agree with.

Mrs. Trudeau Jesse Burgess sits up the family's huge living room as sort of an in-home bunkhouse for us. We will use Del's old bedroom to shower, and dress, as well as for other feminine needs. Our bunk-like sleeping quarters are quite nice since we feel the spirit of being on a ranch. After settling in, we four girls and mom Trudeau relax sipping coffee and tea in the eat-in kitchen.

I wonder if we should leave Del and her mom alone or stay for moral support. We are chatting about numerous topics getting to know each other until finally, Del opens the door to our lesbian lifestyle;

"Mom, you know I've never had a boyfriend. Many of the local boys tried to date me, but all they wanted was A Quick Roll In The Hay! I want more in my life than making babies, which is one of the reasons I went away to college. I also wanted to live in a world with a different lifestyle and view than farming or ranching."

Del is trying to tie the knot to her and Ev's relationship, but tears begin streaming down her face, and the room's dreadfully silent.

Del's mom holds out her arms, which Del flies into; then mom Trudeau winks at Ev, giving her the come here finger motion. She now has both girls in a big mama-bear hug, while widely grinning at Tay and me.

Mom Trudeau speaks, "Adele sweetheart, you have never once talked about or been interested in boys, so your papa and I suspect there will a woman in your life sometime in the future. The problem is you talk equally about Ev, Tay, and Meg, so we can't decide who the special girl is. Once the four of you arrive today, it takes just a few minutes for me to realize it's Ev you truly love."

Mom Trudeau adds, "I know today has been nerve-wracking for the four of you, traveling here from back east wondering if you are welcome. Do not worry any longer, because I am a mother and know without a doubt you are three good girls, just like my baby Adele.

"Adele, take the girls out for a ride over our land, showing them the thrilling view from Rocky Ridge. Pack a snack to eat at the west oasis, relaxing after the long early afternoon ride. Adele says you all are riders, but Megan is an expert like her, so Ev and Tay, stay close to the love of your life and riding partner.

"Finally, your dad and I told the local boys and ranch hands to stay away from Rocky Ridge for the next few days, as it's reserved for you girls. You young ladies can unwind and relax in that area, knowing we love and welcome you to our home."

IDAHO FOR A MONTH

Mom Trudeau sits with us each night for our first few days on the ranch. We tell her about our grades being perfect 4:00 GPA, and also tutoring the twins Tony and Ronny. I offer a prayer of love for Tay's Mom, Marie, with the girls and mom Trudeau joining in. We discuss my mom and dad and our plans for a 2nd visit to Charleston next summer.

I kind of mutter, "Maybe we four girls can come back here for Christmas. I will try convincing my mom and dad to also visit Idaho on our GU Christmas break, so we can celebrate the holidays as a family here."

Mom Trudeau jumps up and down excitedly, "Megan, please call your parents early next week after you girls settle in. We can work out a time for them to stay at our home for a long Christmas/NY visit this year."

Now super excited I ask Mom Trudeau, "Can my mom and dad bring my twin nieces Krista and Kara, now age 10? I know they will love being here for Christmas, as well as riding horses every day."

All of us girls, except Ev, are happily talking up a storm about celebrating Christmas on the ranch in a few months. Ev tears up and lays her head on Del's shoulder, so Mom Trudeau holds out her arms, and Ev races into them.

Mom Trudeau to Ev, "Why are you crying, dear?"

Ev sniffles, "I know when my family learns Del and I are a couple, they will not speak to me again. It's so sad their being homophobic because it's forcing me out of their lives. I love Del and want us to be together forever."

Mom Trudeau, "So your parents don't know about you and Adele yet?"

Ev somberly, "No mom Trudeau; when I try talking with them about girls who are happy dating other girls, mom goes off the rail talking about God hating queer people. Sometimes, I just want to say, mom, I am one of those persons you call queer but just do not have the inner strength. I am scared of what they might do, like forcing me to transfer from studying at GU."

Mom Trudeau, "I see honey, and know talking about this is not easy for you so go back over and sit with Adele. We will talk more about your parents next week after you girls relax into our ranch's routine."

We ride over to Rocky Ridge every day during our first week because it is so scenic and cozy. Tay and Ev's riding improve more and more each day, so I am pushing Del to let us do some ranching stuff. She promises we will ride the plains and possibly help herd cattle next week.

SUNDAY CHURCH

Our first week at Del's home is fantastic and we are so into the farming and ranching lifestyle. Even Ev has come out of her initial funk, saying she loves it here, and whatever will be will be with her parents.

We DC roommates are taking life easy with Del's mom on Saturday night. The week has been great since we get to know Del's dad, Mark, and older brother, John Paul (JP)-22 well. We also meet some of the ranch hands, who seem a bit let down because the four of us don't want to party. We, girls, hang out together during the day and enjoy talking with mom Trudeau on most evenings.

Del is telling us about tomorrow's Church service, with the four of us seeming a bit skittish. None of us are very religious, but the church(s) is fully an anchor in most farming regions. So we are wondering if and how the local Lewiston church will accept us. We don't intend to out ourselves, but any sharp person will certainly see signs of our being unusually close girlfriends.

Mom Trudeau is awesome, immediately picking up on our wariness about Church tomorrow morning! "Adele is my daughter, and you girls, Evelyn, Megan, and Taylor are her friends, so that also makes you my daughters. No one bothers Trudeau and Mark's girls," with Del's dad Mark, and JP nodding in agreement.

Sunday at Church is uneventful, although we meet many people from the agri-community. We also meet Pastor Blume and his family, who seems quite nice and welcoming. I notice a twinkle in his eye, so tell Del, Tay, and Ev I think he's busted us as two couples.

I may be imagining it, but feel some farm girls sighing in relief with four big-city girls staying at the farm. After all, JP is handsome and single, and his family owns a huge ranch, so I think a few ladies are eying him.

After church, Del walks us around the local business areas. As usual, many shops are closed Sundays in this and most other rural communities. So we saunter along giggling about the local farm girls trying to trap JP in their web(s).

I see a quaint beauty salon, which piques my interest, so I ask Del to bring us back to this area on a weekday. She suggests we spend Wednesday morning and afternoon shopping and checking out the businesses.

The rest of Sunday is laid back farming country style, with a huge dinner after church. Some ranch hands stop in, ostensibly to wish Del's mom and dad a nice day. I think they are itching to get their hands on Del and her out east college friends, but mom Trudeau does not give them any chance or opening.