A Quiet Lady's Place 05: Adventures...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

We work our butts off on Monday and Tuesday and are thrilled to the core. JP is herding a small group of cattle (200 head) from the Rocky Ridge plateau down to the lower plains. He chooses Del, Ev, Tay, and me as his trail crew (cowgirls), which we love. We herd 100-head of cattle down on Monday and another 100-head on Tuesday, laughing, giggling, and panting from exhaustion on both days.

All of us including Del have sore butts and thighs at day's end on Monday and Tuesday. Del has done herding hundreds of times, but being away at college for two years has her out of saddle shape. There's a lot of soaking in hot lemon-salted water both nights, but all is well the next morning.

We sleep in late on Wednesday happy to have the day off. You have heard the saying be careful what you ask for since you may get it. I feel Ev, Tay and I have a better sense of how hard ranch work is after two days of cowgirling. So we are happy to have the day off to lazily stroll about exploring the business area shops.

I ask Del to take us to the beauty salon first since I want to have a close look-see inside the shop. It's just 11:00 am and the place is like a circus, with people waiting in every little nook and cranny. The shop seems to be set up for four normal workstations, but only two beauticians are currently working.

One beautician is older, perhaps 40, while the second appears quite young near our age. The shop's layout is similar to mom's smaller shop before her 20th Anniversary Remodeling gift, so I think maybe I can help them.

I motion my friends off to the side, walking over to the older harried beautician, "Hi, my name is Meg, what's going on today?"

She says, "It's crazy busy Meg, my shop calendar is filled, and two new stylists are no-shows!"

Surveying the chaos, "I have been doing hair since I can walk. My mom had an in-house salon room in our old farm home and then built an attached shop to our new home near Charleston, SC. If that end station is fully operational, I will get started on the three older ladies, since their styles are similar to my mom's.

The lady stops with her mouth open saying, "You are serious Meg? My name is Lauren Winters and the other stylist is my daughter Mandi."

I reply, "My friends and I are visiting for a month on our college summer vacation. You are a beautician same as my mom, so we stand together as one."

I race over to the girls, telling them I am going to work the shop for a while because Lauren and Mandi need help badly. Del, Tay, and Ev ask if they can help too, so I assign Tay to back me up. She has seen my mom's salon up close so I tell her to set out the needed items for me at the end station and I will be there in a minute.

I grab Del and Ev, "The place looks like a tornado came through, so you two team up, keeping the shop clean and neat for a few hours. Sweep up around each chair as soon as Lauren, Mandi, or I finish a customer's hair"

I grab an apron and spy the three older ladies looking astonished as we four girls start to go like whirlwinds.

"Hi lovely ladies, my name is Meg and I will be your stylist today. I am in college on the east coast, visiting Idaho on summer vacation. But I grew up doing hair as a toddler in my mom's salon."

I give them my phone with a photo of me at one of my mom's workstations, standing by a lady close to their age.

"Two of Lauren's workers are no-shows this morning and I am going to help out. I will work on all three of you as a group, using a style like a lady in my photo. If we get started quickly, I will have you all out of here in two hours looking gorgeous.

I get to work with Tay going all in keeping me constantly on the move. I have one lady at the wash sink, one under the dryer, and one in my chair as I check her hair texture. Tay is doing the washing under my careful watch. My three elder beauties are smiling, chatting, and shaking their heads in wonder as we work.

Each lady offers me a warm hug and tip as they leave, which I direct them to place in the tip jar. One cute elder lady says, "I love my hair, Meg, see you in two weeks!"

Del and Ev are constantly cleaning the shop taking out trash, sweeping hair, and helping Tay keep the three stations stocked with supplies. Time flies when you're having fun, so it's almost 3:00 pm when JP explodes into the shop stopping dead in his tracks in total amazement.

Del quickly asks, "Bro can you please buy us some deli sandwiches, chips, and iced tea? It's been a crazy day and we have not eaten since breakfast."

Finally, we get a break, relaxing for a few minutes when JP bursts through the door with lunch for all of us.

Breathlessly with a smile, "I called mom telling her what's going on at the salon and she hurrying over with dessert."

Lauren happily thanks everyone, while Mandi shyly says she has never seen anyone jump right in to help like us.

JP grins, "Don't forget me, Mandi, I went for lunch!"

Mandi fidgets for a moment, then walks over and lightly hugs John Paul. She looks at Del, "You have the best big brother in the world!" and bashfully walks back to her mom, as the door bangs open again. Mom Trudeau and dad Mark Burgess rush in with many kinds of cakes.

Mom Trudeau laughs, "I got my lazy husband off his rear end to help me with dessert." Smiling broadly, she hugs hubby giving him a quick smooch.

I briefly explain our day when Lauren breaks into tears. Mom Trudeau takes her in for a warm hug, "Now-now, I know it's been a long tiring day for you Lauren." Then she insists Lauren and Mandi join us for dinner tonight.

I suggest Del and Ev go with mom Trudeau to help prepare dinner. Tay and I will stay a while longer working with Lauren and Mandi to organize the shop for tomorrow.

JP jumps right in, "Mom, I will stay and help clean up the shop, then drive everyone to our place for dinner."

Mom Trudeau winks at me, tilting her head toward Mandi, which only Tay and I can see. She then nods at her son with a big smile.

***

After enjoying a wonderful dinner, we're all relaxing on the enclosed sun porch. During our many conversation topics, we learn Lauren is originally from a similar size Idaho farming town two hours from here.

She was unhappy on the farm and left for the big city where life was not easy. Lauren knew how to do hair since her youth, so getting a job is fairly simple. However, she is inexperienced in dealing with men and ends up pregnant with a city yokel who promises to marry her. She later learns he is a sexual predator, who is already married with a family of three children.

Lauren doesn't want to return home as an unmarried mother who will be ridiculed along with her daughter Mandi. So struggles to take care of Mandi, while also experiencing a couple more failed relationships. Mandi now 18, recently graduated high school, and has no plans for college. She loves Lauren dearly and prefers working as a hairdresser in a shop with her mom.

Finally, Lauren gives up trying to make a life for them in the city. She searches for and locates this rental shop in the general business area of Del's family ranch. But they are struggling to survive the transition back to Idaho, with many obstacles in their path.

Lauren cannot find dependable help and the shop needs renovation in some areas. It's a vicious cycle since stylists not showing up for work means less money to pay for upgrading the shop, routine upkeep, and growing their business. Surely, they will have lost several new customers today, were it not for us girls.

During these long intense talks on the porch, JP offers to show Mandi around the place, which she accepts with a smile. As they leave, I call Del, Tay, and Ev inside the living room sleeping area for a roommate's meeting.

I start, "Look guys we intend to stay for a month, but can extend our trip for two more weeks before fall classes start. I think we were cautious in deciding to only stay for a month, not knowing how well we will be accepted here.

"We are all loving it on the ranch, so I propose we stay the extra two weeks. Also, each couple splits up during the day and meets back here each evening. Tay and I will work at the salon with Lauren and Mandi for the next month, helping them get on their feet.

"Del and Ev will work together helping JP cowgirling the herds. It has been unspoken, but I get the vibe that we all are thinking of coming to live on Del's family's ranch after graduation. So we need to have a serious talk about our long-term future(s) before returning to DC.

"For now, I love riding Blaze and want to ride every day. Mandi can come home with Tay and me after the shop closes, and all of us ride for one or two hours."

Del, "I am so excited about the idea of us coming here after graduating to help JP run the ranch. This will give our parents some downtime from the hard work as they get older.

"I agree with Meg's idea of our splitting up during the day to help Lauren, then meeting back here late afternoon for fun. Ev and I will fully learn the ranch's operation helping JP for a month. I also think my Bro will be especially happy with Mandi coming over every evening after work."

Both Ev and Tay agree 100% with our plan, so we troop back in to talk with Del's family and Lauren. We ask JP and Mandi to come back to the porch and I present our plan to everyone.

Mom Trudeau is flabbergasted. "You girls are seriously thinking to make our ranch your home after graduating from university in three years?"

Mandi and Lauren whimper, "Meg, you and Tay are going to work in the shop helping us for the next month? We just cannot believe it."

I hug Lauren, "Better yet, you will not have to pay us. Del, Ev, Tay, and I feel you and Mandi become family today, so this is our plan if you accept."

JP offers, "Lauren, our dad is excellent at small home repairs, so Del, Ev, and I will work extra hard on the ranch, giving dad time to help get your shop in good working order."

Mom Trudeau closes the deal, "We will all eat dinner here together as a family, and I will handle the cooking. We will open up the place a little, so Lauren and Mandi can stay here some nights when they are really tired."

JP offers his bedroom for Lauren and Mandi since he can sleep in the bunkhouse on the nights they stay over. I say rubbish to his sleeping in the bunkhouse. Our living room bunks are comfortable, so we add two more for Lauren and Mandi. There will be six of us ladies using Del's bed/bathroom for hygiene, but we can work it out.

There are smiles all around.

ONE MONTH LATER

Del, Ev, Tay, and I are heading to DC in two days, so we're looking forward to our celebration dinner party.

With our working as two teams, the month seems to have flown by. But we nail all our goals, and a New Romance seems to be brewing. We notice JP and Mandi often exchanging cute little smiles and going for walks during the past month.

Our decision to live in Idaho post-university is rock solid, with Pastor Blume happily welcoming us to the church. He and his family have eaten at Del's home twice in the past month and I think he likes us four girls. He once slips, "You four girls are like a breath of fresh air at our church, and he will miss us when we're back in DC."

We enjoy our special dinner, then mom Trudeau and Lauren shoo JP, Mandi, Del, Ev, Tay, and me out onto the sun porch. It's late in the evening with the sun setting seductively, so we dim the electric lights for intimacy. We're all over 18, so both moms approve of our enjoying an occasional glass of wine at home.

As we leave to relax on the sun porch, we get warm hugs from the adults who kiddingly warn us to be good.

It's nice being alone, and I can feel my pussy getting wet. I wink at Tay sticking a finger in my mouth, then wetly suck on it.

Tay whispers, "You are so bad, Meg making me all hot and horny!"

I lean into her boobs moaning, "I am so wet and cannot wait until we are home Sunday!"

Del pants softly, "Be nice ladies, we have novices out here with us."

Ev answers. "I don't know babe it seems like Mandi is seriously scoping out JP's muscles."

I decide to go bold since I badly want to kiss Tay. "We are all friends Mandi, will you give JP a hug so he is not lonely when I kiss Tay?"

"Megan, you are crazy," giggles Mandi. She then turns to JP, "Do you feel lonely? It's okay if you gently hug me, but no funny stuff because we are not special friends like Adele/Evelyn and Megan/Taylor."

Del starts in on Mandi, "It seems to me Mandi, you might like being special friends with my Bro."

I can see Mandi getting flustered, so I go over and hug her. "We are teasing you Mandi because we like you a lot. We two couples are used to smooching most nights but have been good for nearly six weeks. We are getting itchy, so would you be okay with us stealing a few kisses?"

Mandi smiles, "Megan, you, Taylor, Adele, and Evelyn have been fantastic to me and mom, so it's okay for you all to kiss a little out here in this nice sunset."

She looks cutely at JP, "You can hug me when they kiss John Paul, but we must be special friends before you can kiss me. Okay?"

JP has been very quiet during our exchange, which is great! I feel he is giving Mandi the lead to respect her wishes.

JP happily, "I would love a few nice hugs Mandi if okay with you."

Mandi leans right in giving JP a long firm hug, "You and your family have been very nice to my mom, Lauren, and me for the past month. So you deserve a good hug from me. I hope that I will still see you a lot after Adele, Evelyn, Taylor and Megan go back to university." Mandi smiles shyly at JP after her long speech.

The six of us enjoy this warm Idaho night's loud stillness and quietness but are sad to leave for college in two days. For the past month, we work so well together on the ranch, and also in Lauren's salon. Our time in Western Idaho is an uplifting experience for all of us.

On the other hand, we look forward to the three-week Christmas holiday visit in four months. We are bringing Tony and Ronny with us from DC, and some of Meg's family will also join us to celebrate Christmas in Idaho.

The unconditional knockout punch is Ev, Tay, and me deciding to live and work on Del's family's ranch after graduating from GU.

***

HOME AND HORNY

I speak with Jeanette from the Lewiston Idaho airport asking them not to tell anyone we are arriving this evening. I explain the four of us abstain from sex for six weeks while visiting Del's parents in Idaho. We want to be respectful, so keep our libido under control except for quiet smooching on three or four occasions.

Jeanette laughs, "Okay, I understand and know two couples who will tear up the sheets night and day once you are home!"

I add, "Del's parents are awesome, especially her mom, Trudeau. She is onto us being gay long before we arrive at the ranch. Del spoke of Ev, Tay, and me so often, her mom just cannot decipher which one of us is the special girl until she meets us. She answers her own $64,000 question, Evelyn, two minutes after we arrive.

"Our stay at the ranch is unbelievable and we will tell you every detail over the next few days. Also, please tell the twins we will see them early Wednesday morning."

***

We bounce into our apartment from the airport limo not even trying to make it to our bedrooms. I attack Tay tossing her onto one end of the sofa. In a New York Minute, I have Tay's tank top over her head and am avidly sucking her nipples, with my hand buried in her shorts.

Simultaneously Del flips Ev over onto the sofa's opposite end. This will be interesting since we've never sexed it up in the same room before. But we can't wait since our pussies are burning bright orange like a runaway California wildfire.

Tay looks up as Ev squeals, "Well Tay babe, we are so much seeing each other's bits tonight," as Del rips Ev's shorts and panties off.

I glance at Del, "Any problems with me and Del fucking our lover's brains out in the same room?"

Ev moans, "We are besties, respect each other's love, and often party in little see-through nighties. Later, with hands in our babe's pussy, we scamper off to fuck in privacy. So no big deal with our fucking like-starving wildcats in the same room today."

We agree with Ev, so in an instant, I have Tay naked with one boob in my mouth, and two fingers deep in her soaking pussy. Pausing a moment, I whisper in Tay's ear, "Babe are you cool with us sexing in the same room?"

She turns and hotly kisses me howling, "Meg, fuck your horny girlfriend a new pussy like you mean it right now!"

I push her over the sofa's arm, booty up, and start sucking pussy like a dynamo. I have not tasted Tay's sweet juices in more than six weeks and nothing is stopping me now. I give Tay's bottom a swift love tap, then pull her off the arm down flat on her back, diving into 69ing.

I look up nearly choking in laughter, as I stare into Del's eyes, as she rides Ev's face on the sofa's far end.

Del sighs, "Meg we are in pussy heaven and there is no place I'd rather be right now."

Mumbling, "Can't talk with a mouth full of pussy Del," as I dive back to 69ing Tay.

Del laughs so hard, she and Ev roll onto the floor, then right back into 69ing like there is no tomorrow. We are gasping, squealing, moaning, and grunting, pussy juices flying all over the place from our voracious pussy eating.

Each couple has a few explosive orgasms and then settles into quiet kissing, cooing, and fondling, declaring our love forever. I have a startling revelation of loving the four of us fucking in the same room, yet I do not have any sexual desire for Del or Ev.

I guess Tay and I have a truly strong love, giving us sexual freedom to wildly fuck in front of our best friends. Yet no desire to have sex with either of them. A beautiful and startling realization since we are 20 years old, so our close friends are for a lifetime.

I sense the same awareness of comfort from Del and Ev, so pull my babe up into doggie, firmly smacking her booty, "Freeze Tay!" taking off to our bedroom to strap up.

Del leaps to her feet, "Hot Doggie" taking off for their bedroom to strap up.

Two minutes later, we are both thrusting deep into our babes' soaking pussies yowling, "This my woman, boobs, booty, pussy, and soul, whom I dearly love."

Ev and Tay are foaming and cumming like hot springs geysers, as Del and I bone them inside out. We kick into over-drive, relentlessly pumping our babes so hard our hips smacking their booties sounds like an army of Gatling Guns.

Ev and Tay nearly pass out with nonstop orgasms, falling limply onto their tummies. Both Del and I bring our loves up into our arms, gently kissing them and massaging their bottoms. One can feel the depth of our unrestrained and abounding love for Tay and Ev.

Once our lovers reenergize, they sit Del and me on the sofa, climb into our laps kissing us lovingly. They start wetly devouring our ears, boobs, and navel with searing tongues. Tay and Ev are single-minded in kissing our thighs down to ankles on one leg, then the return journey up our other leg. Del and I are breathlessly waiting for our babes to suck pussy.

Tay practically leaps into my purring pussy, latching on tightly to my swollen vaginal lips. She washes them with her flicking tongue, quickly piercing deep into my waiting love canal. Tay stays an eternity between my tired limp thighs licking, biting, and sucking, as I shiver, shake, tremble, and screech, cumming like crazy. I love this girl so much and am never letting her go.

I stand pulling Tay up kissing her deeply. I wink at Del, who is heavenly loving Ev's voracious mouth and tongue.

I take my darling Tay to her second home-my bed, guiding her by the booty quietly finishing our loving-sexual return home.