A Quiet Place

Story Info
Short spa break with large toys and deep anal play.
4.3k words
4.38
13.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marabunta
Marabunta
30 Followers

QUIET TANK!

So in the last few months you have been playing a little less with me than what you are used to, or should I say you are not fucking me as much as you would like. This is partly because of my new job which brings some longer hours but more time off spent at home, especially over weekends. It is taking some time to adjust to the new schedule which in turn has a knock on effect on the play time. You have been getting edgy and frustrated and for the last 8 x weeks have had me at least 3 to 4 times a week after work, sit on an ever increasingly larger / longer array of butt plugs and dildos to keep me loose and stretched, each session lasting around an hour. You have not entered me with anything else, not allowed me to relieve myself and to say that I am about to explode is most definitely a huge understatement. My last dildo to be sat on was a replica of your hands and forearms in a "prayer" position, which with all the stretching, I am now able to sink onto them more than halfway to where the elbow would be. The feeling is Devine to know that when you finally decide to use your actual hands on me, you would definitely be able to insert at least one of those gorgeous hands up to the elbow or maybe / hopefully deeper.

This week I got home late on Thursday evening luckily done for the week, and as per usual am met with having to have a shower then sit for a stretch session. We cuddle in bed afterwards and fall asleep not long after, only to be woken by an alarm really early the following morning, even early for you. I am informed that our bags have already been packed and we are set for a weekend at a quiet spa to recharge our minds, souls and bodies. We drive a couple of hours into the country side, arriving at the spa just after midday. We have lunch or should I say, I am only allowed a fruit smoothie whilst you have some nice salmon with avocado, salad and some juice then a fruit salad afterwards. After lunch we enjoy some time in the hot spa waters, the pool, steam room, mud bath then pampered by a hot stone oil massage. We are left alone in the massage room to relax, but I am sure I heard the door being locked after the masseuses left, however that thought soon leaves my mind as you command me over to a massage chair where you have are seated. The seat resembles the ones found in an obgyn clinic but different in a way, which puts you in a very unique position. You sit with your legs spread, your feet in small stirrups and laid back on the high backed chair.

I take a seat directly in front of you on the dildo placed for me, in direct view and height of your pussy whilst instructed to massage your feet and work my way up. I take my seat, slowly letting the long 12" dildo sink into me, then start by taking each foot in turn gently into my hands massaging them. I pay close attention to your toes, inside sole and heel pressing into the flesh with my fingers slowly moving further up your ankles and calf's. Suddenly my seat rise higher giving me better access to your legs to which I take full advantage off. I make sure to massage every single inch of your gorgeous legs and skin, using the provided oil which has a slight aroma of pine needles, sage and vanilla. You push a button and the back of your chair lowers down, allowing you to relax whilst I pay attention to your legs. By the time I reach your hips and stomach I can smell the sweet aroma of your pussy. The sight of your shaven pussy, smooth and completely hairless shiny with a mixture of oil and your own juices makes my cock rock hard. I badly want to fuck you right here and now, but I know that if I were to do such a foolish thing without instruction, I would pay dearly for it.

I massage your hips, stomach and reaching your large breasts are instructed to gently kiss where I had massaged. I start back at your feet, slowly kissing / licking and nibbling at your flesh, working my way up your legs to your hips and making my way back down again to your knees. I lift your legs straightening them to reach the underside of your knees, kissing and sucking the fold behind the knee. I know this area to be extremely erogenous for you and I hear a slight moan escape from your lips. You place your legs on my shoulders pushing me down, forcing to take my seated position again on the stool which is being lowered down. With your legs still on my shoulders, you grab my head between your feet and pull my face into your mussy and grabbing the back of my head with your hands, returning your feet into the stirrups. I need absolutely no command or encouragement on what to do next, and start by taking your pussy into my mouth, spreading your lips and slowly pushing my tongue into you. I start sucking your pussy into my gaping mouth, pushing my tongue as far into you as I can, whilst reaching up caressing your breasts and massaging every bit of you I can lay my hands on.

My onslaught of sucking, licking and flicking on and in your pussy makes you groan and moan, slowly edging you closer to your orgasm. I love this part as you clamp your thighs around my head, locking me into you making sure there is no escape from my duty to make you cum. I feel your feet lift from their stirrups and slowly placed on my back, your feet directly behind my head, pushing me into your pussy and your thighs clamping down harder, isolating my ears so I can hear the blood run through your veins. I can hear your heart beat grow in pace as I suck harder and more ferocious, finally I can taste the sweet juices as you cum into my mouth. You clamp down harder pushing my head harder against you, not allowing me to get my breath as quickly as I would like to, you only care for your orgasm and nothing else matters. You grab my hands from your breasts and pull my arms towards you as you cum. Finally you pushes me away having cum twice and now need to recover.

You instructs me to go and sit on the other stool as you compose yourself. You get up from the chair, donning a large fluffy robe walking up to me instructing me to also grab a robe and put it on. As I get dressed you come over to me and instruct me to climb into what first appears to be a strap-on harness, but I realise it is designed to keep the dildo inside of me whilst leaving my cock free. You secure it into place, locking the buckle and ultimately now locking the dildo inside of me. We leave the room after you knock on the door, then being led to our bedroom. Once in the bedroom I am instructed to lay face down on the bed but naked. You come over spreading me on the bed, tying my hands and feet with large leather cuffs and ropes leading to each corner of the bed. The bed is a massive steel structure with four posts that extent to the ceiling, even appearing to be bolted and secured somehow. I thought the ropes were a bit long to keep me in one place but I soon realise as you push a button and the ropes tighten and that I had made a huge mistake. It's not just the tightening of the ropes that catches me off guard, but how much pull they have, and as they tighten they are able to lift me off the bed, leaving me suspended in mid-air and stretched to all four corners of the bed.

I am lifted about 2 feet off the bed as you slide in underneath me, naked again. You lay looking up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and I can see the cogs turning in your head as this weekend has been planned out for a while, now coming to fruition and execution in meticulous detail. You lower me slightly whilst reaching up and passionately kissing me, whilst pressing another button. I suddenly feel my ass vibrate as the dildo inside me springs to life and my cock harden instantly. You reach down and grab my cock, slowly stroking me, sucking my tongue into your mouth. You kiss me deeply reaching around stroking my ass. The harness sits leaving all the parts exposed but keeping the dildo firmly locked in place. You massage my ass running your hands over my back lightly scratching me with your nails. You suddenly stop and spin yourself around underneath me into a 69 position. You lower my arms slightly giving me access to your pussy as you spread your legs and place a pillow under your ass. You raise my legs leaving me suspended with my head in a downward position, as you also slide a pillow in under your head.

You instructs me to gently suck on your pussy as my ass gets caressed and pinched and slightly spanked. You then start tugging on my balls then securing a ball stretcher around them, giving them the feeling of being squeezed and pulled at the same time. You take the tip of my cock in your mouth sucking on my foreskin exposing the head completely as I am rock hard. You flick your tongue over the head of my cock, slowly sucking me into you whilst I keep sucking on your pussy. I love the taste of your pussy and your juices especially when you have just cum. You start sucking me deep into your mouth and I can feel that I will not last long as I feel the back of your throat. Every few strokes as you suck on me you squeeze my ass and pull at the ball stretcher. You have also now secured a 5th rope to the ball stretched and after clicking another button, I can feel my balls being pulled and stretched and squeezed.

You keep sucking harder on me as my balls are being pulled, your feet now behind me head pulling me into your pussy. I take this as my opportunity to suck harder and stick my tongue as far inside of you as I can. I can feel your orgasm build quickly and just as I am about to cum you stop sucking, instructing me to suck harder and concentrate in making you cum. You release my hands with a click of a button, leaving my feet and ass and balls suspended in mid-air, but allowing me to grab your thighs and get better grip on my task at hand. You cum hard and fast and I get a mouth full of juice to lick up and taste. You quickly press the button pulling my hands out from their grasp and lifting me into the air again, suspended to all four corners of the bed again. You slide out from under me and walk away, leaving me dangling, ass vibrating, balls stretched and a rock hard cock in desperate need to cum.

My limbs are aching from the suspension as you are still nowhere to be seen, seemingly having disappeared into what I assume to be the bathroom. After about an hour you return, dressed in your pyjamas. You press a button and I am released from my suspension, you remove the leather cuffs and instruct me to take a hot shower to ease my arms and legs, but you leave the ball stretcher in place, as I can now see there is a small padlock on that too. After the shower I return into the room to find room service has brought some food and drinks. I am again only allowed to have a smoothie, however being an alcoholic smoothie I do not protest at all. I know from the past that when I am being fed only on smoothies, some deep stretching play will take place. After "dinner" we cuddle listening to some music eventually drifting off to sleep.

I am woken to find room service having brought breakfast and you already awake and donning your robe. You have eaten and awaiting on me to have my smoothie. I watch your actions trying to figure out what is in store for us today but you give nothing away. You just sit there watching me, however a bit strange as you have the robe tucked in under your chin not showing any part of your skin! After I finished my smoothie you tell me to grab my robe and follow you back to the spa, which I waste no time in doing. Once down at the spa, I am ushered away to a separate room, where I was hoping to have my restraints removed and the dildo finally dislodged from its seated position. I have never had a dildo in for this long and my ass I was sure would never close again after today. I am led to a table where I lay down on my left side, hiking one leg up to my chest.

I can feel something being plugged into the dildo, then suddenly feel the warm sensation of liquid flowing into me. I realise the dildo must be hollow and support enema usage. Whilst being filled with warm liquid I suddenly start to wonder where all this liquid is going to go, as the harness is still locked in place and the dildo definitely is not gonna come out, plus I am truly plugged. I can feel my insides being stretched even further as I reach my limits with the enema being pumped into me.

As I reach my limit the liquid is turned off and the dildo is unplugged from the tube, but plugged so I am unable to expel the liquid. I am instructed to stand and walk over to a different table where the harness is unlocked, the dildo removed and I am allowed to expel the liquid. I release the pressure from inside me but realise that the liquid was in fact lube. After I have expelled all the liquid I am filled with another larger and much longer dildo, secured into place with the harness again then led to a large room with a pod which looks like the floatation tanks for meditation. The tank is large enough for two people and as the lid is opened I find you are already inside naked and with the pink light under the water, looking like a goddess.

I get in realising it is not water but some sort of thicker liquid. Whilst I step into the pod, I am secured into some rubber cuffs similar to the ones from last night and 5 ropes to the cuffs leading to each corner of the pod. I lay next to you as the pod lid is closed, cutting us off from the outside world. Gently music is playing whilst we lay there suspended in the liquid, silent and calm. I am fairly free to move about as the ropes are slack enough for me to do as I please for now. You break the silence with some small talk, touching me slightly and eventually snuggling into me. The liquid seems to be very viscous and keeps us afloat but still allowing us to hold onto each other and not slip away. We start kissing and caressing each other running our hands over each other. You slide your body on top of mine kissing me deeply and me grabbing your ass tightly. It is so quiet and peace full that the only thing my mind can concentrate on is your kissing, your body sliding on me and wanting to fuck your pussy, desperately needing to bury my cock in you whilst you grind down onto me.

You grind your hips lightly pressing your pelvis into my groin, slowly teasing the tip of my cock at the entrance to your pussy, eventually sinking onto me ever so slightly. I try and trust into you but you anticipate my move and buck away, pressing a button which tightens the rope, my ball stretcher is attached to, yanking me down into the seat built into the pod. You press another button and quickly my arms and legs are spread out in the pod just like on the bed. You laugh and tut at me, teasing me and poking fun at my futile attempts to fuck you. It seems I played into your trap as you anticipated.

Next you slide down in the pod and release the harness taking care to remove it without having the dildo slip out of me, then fiddling around down by my feet. I feel something rigid being attached to the dildo and a wide rubber band secured around my waist to the pod. My feet then are released but I am restrained seated as the strap around my waist keeps me firmly in place. You again straddle me then release my hands, pushing your breasts into my face. I grasp you around your waist and pull you closer kissing you passionately. We stay in this position for a while just kissing, caressing and being skin to skin, close and in total isolation with nothing but us, some soft music, low lights and warm liquid. You slide down a bit and let me enter you as you get close enough. You suddenly push down burying my cock deep into your wet slick pussy. You let out a low growl as I fill you and hit your cervix. You slide up and down slowly, grinding into my pelvis rubbing your clit on me. You grind from side to side, slowly but deeply every time pushing as far down as you can go. I grab your ass, your breasts and anything I can get a handful of, also pushing you down onto me every time you sink further down. I try and thrust upwards into you but the strap around my waist prevents that also the ball stretcher is taught and getting tighter with every thrust. You suddenly slow down then just sit there with my cock buried in your pussy, you still kissing me but then I catch a naughty smile form you.

You stop completely as you press a button. Suddenly my ass starts vibrating again but the dildo is being pulled out of me, slowly and controlled. It feels like the dildo is taking forever to be pulled from my ass, and just as I feel the tip is about to slip out of me the pulling stops and the dildo slowly begins its journey back up my ass. I can feel my stomach distending slightly as the dildo pushes into me completely only stopping when the base is against my ass cheeks. The dildo is huge and the stretch amazing. You suddenly slam down onto my cock and start riding me, kissing me deeply. I grab your ass and slam you down onto my cock as I am unable to thrust into you. The thrusting of the dildo start picking up some pace as it starts to fuck into me seemingly matching the speed of your thrusting down onto me.

The ball stretcher is also now pulling tight then loosening then tightening etc. etc. to the same speed but every time, I am sure it pulls just that little bit further. You start fucking harder, grinding closer and kissing deeper and I can sense you are getting close to your orgasm. As this thought crosses my mind seeing how you glow in the moment my ass swallows the dildo with greater ease. Suddenly you shudder and growl as the first wave of the orgasm hits you, biting down on my bottom lip, you grind down hard and fast. You slam down one last time as a massive orgasm hits you, pulsating through your pussy clamping down onto my cock. I cum with you as you slam down onto me, the dildo into me and my balls being stretched and pulled at. You collapse into my arms as I keep cumming into you, the dildo not slowing down and milking me completely. My ass gets pounded hard and fast still as I beg you to stop it, and also to release my balls. You reach over me pressing a button which stops everything. The dildo however gets pushed back into me completely but luckily my balls are released. You climb off me and lay down into the liquid next to me.

Breathing heavily we lay there exhausted in total silence, just the low notes of the music still playing. We eventually fall asleep for what seems hours but in reality only about half an hour. The liquid seems to have really good regenerative properties and as we awake, we feel fresher than before. I suggest we get out of the pod and go have something to eat, however you again with that button of yours, have me stretched out from limb to limb. You slide down sucking my cock into your mouth getting me hard instantly and horny as fuck again. You suck slowly whilst wanking me and playing with my balls. You press another button and the dildo is completely retracted from me. You move in between my legs and start giggling at my gaping ass hole, then slowly pushing a finger or two into me.

The liquid seems much more slippery now than before and as your finger play into me, I can feel hardly and resistance, partly also that I have had a large dildo plugging my ass for around a day now. You play with two fingers into my ass but then decides that your fist would work better and slowly you push into me, stretching my ass open. Your hand slides into me effortlessly, and as you pull it from me you make a fist stretching me on the way out. Every time you push into me, you slip in a little bit further inch by inch. You now position yourself between my legs releasing the waist strap but tightening the limb restraints. You start working on my ass with both hands and pushing more and more fingers into me at once. Eventually both your hands in the prayer position is up to the palms in me with only your thumbs sticking out.

Marabunta
Marabunta
30 Followers
12