A Quiet Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You push in pressing your thumbs into my perineum whilst you wiggle your fingers inside of me, pressing upwards into my prostrate, and rubbing against it. My cock is rock hard again as you play with my hole. Suddenly you slide your hands out and push one hand into me and whilst placing your second hand over the other's wrist and managing to push both hands into me. Once inside you clasp your hands whilst fucking me slowly pulling out further and further each time, until both hands pop out of me at once. You push back into me a few more times before removing one hand and slowly pushing into me further and further. You hit the second muscle inside of me and slowly navigating the colon, you push past this muscle descending deeper into me. The last couple of weeks' worth of stretching and depth training has finally paid off as you are able to pass the second muscle, not done before. You take my cock into your mouth and start sucking on me whilst slowly pushing. Every so often you stop and pull back then push in and progressing a bit further. As you reach the upper turn you gasp, I can feel a wider part of your arm stretching at my hole, as I realise your whole forearm is buried inside of me. You pull out completely and then push back and repeat this a bit faster every time.

Eventually I don't feel the stretch as much but I am sure you a deeper than before. You suck harder now as you push into me, making my legs strain against their restraints, not allowing me to go anywhere but to relent to the pushing and stretching and filling of your hand and all of your forearm halfway past the elbow.

I am unable to resist any longer and abruptly cum in your mouth, however you suck harder seemingly sucking my loins clear of any cum. With the last spurt into your mouth you pull your arm and fist from me and releasing my restraints. I don't speak or move or do anything, I just lay there in the liquid enjoying every bit of sensation my body is feeling and savouring the moment.

I have never been fucked like this before and are thankful for the stretching sessions you have had me do. You crawl over to me where you kiss me passionately and we just lay there cuddling for some more time. After about half an hour the pod suddenly drains the liquid and the lid opens. The room is dimly lit as we step out and into a hot shower, after which we return to our room where a massive meal is waiting. After dinner we attend the movie in the main hall and then snuggle time in bed after. We have a quickie early in the morning before breakfast and again later in the sauna room before checking out later in the afternoon.

Before we leave we book another weekend, hopefully to return with bigger toys!

12