A Quiet Place Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband makes nanny cum under wife's nose. Shh, be quiet!
2k words
4.63
42.9k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All present during sexual scenarios are over the age of 18 years.

*********

Kira's mind reeled as she watched Brandon striding up the dark hill. Her heart was beating a million beats a second. She gulped air while riding the aftershocks of a shattering orgasm. Like every moment they'd shared, Brandon had been unpredictable and playful yet ruthless about driving her to orgasm.

What am I doing?! This is getting out of hand! Kira's mind spun as she tried to find her bearings. As her heart slowed and her faculties returned, another question popped into her head, Why did I cum so hard when I imagined his wife watching us? Kira had never been the vindictive type, and she actually liked Holly. But if Holly was so great, then why was Brandon chasing me? The thought gave Kira a very self-satisfied feeling.

Indeed, Holly was fun to be around. She was always saying wacky things and was incredibly generous. On the other hand, she was snarky and rude to Brandon.

Is that really the justification I'm using to sleep with a woman's husband?!

After a few beats, Kira shrugged her shoulders.

Yeah. Fuck that bitch

----------------------------

Brandon strode up the hill while straightening his clothes.

Maybe I should take a minute before going in, he thought as he smoothed his hair back and wiped his sweaty brow with the bottom of his shirt. Nah! This will be a lot more fun.

Feeling like a teenager, he bounded up the front steps and into the foyer. After stopping to listen, he heard Holly rustling around in the kitchen. A smirk slowly crept across Brandon's face as he set off down the hallway.

Holly's back was to the door as she set out plates. Without turning, she said, "Glad you finally showed up... food's getting cold."

"That's okay, babe! You're hot enough for the both of us!" He came up behind her and rested his hand on her hip.

"Ugh! No one thinks your dad jokes are funny, Brandon. Let it go." Holly slid away from him, just as he knew she would. It didn't seem like she hated him. It was more like she just didn't need him—unless of course, there were chores. It didn't bother him much; she needed to make this journey, and it had more to do with her than with him. Besides, it was easy not to care about his bitchy wife when his thoughts were preoccupied with the sexy babysitter.

"I'm hilarious. I know that because you laugh at me whenever I take off my pants," he joked back.

"Don't fool yourself, Brandon. No one thinks about your dick."

You're definitely wrong there, wifey.

—————————————

Kira collected herself and walked up the hill in the falling darkness. She tried her best to clean up, but some things were beyond her limited resources.

Grateful that the house had two staircases, Kira could sneak up the stairs unseen and maybe even make an excuse to beg out of dinner. She edged the screen door open and stepped through the front door, hesitating. At the same time, she listened to confirm Brandon and Holly's location within the house. Hearing their muffled voices from the kitchen, she crept across the foyer.

Almost there! She thought as she reached out for the banister. Ever so slowly, she placed a sneakered foot on the bottom step— CREEEAK!

——————————

Well, shit, Brandon thought. He had hoped to distract Holly a bit so that Kira could avoid being seen. Even though I got lucky today, it might not be my lucky day.

"Kira!" Holly called out. "Dinner's in the kitchen!"

"Okay, I'll be right back down," Kira said, sounding tight with tension. "I'm just going to go upstairs to change before dinner."

"Don't worry about that, Brandon and I don't care what you're wearing!" Holly volleyed back.

Frankly darling, I'd prefer she wasn't wearing anything at all, Brandon thought mischievously, dick twitching.

"No! It's okay! It will take me just a moment. I'll—"

"Oh, come on!" Holly wheedled, "Food's getting cold, and I'm sure you're not too dirty to enjoy pizza in the kitchen."

Mmm... She's plenty dirty in my opinion.

———————

Double damn.

———————

Brandon froze while he waited to see what Kira would do. After a never-ending pause, the kitchen door swung open, revealing the college coed on the other side.

Kira's skin was flushed—both from her orgasm and from her obvious discomfort; her chest was red from where Brandon's beard rubbed her. Her hair was untamed—wild and exciting. Gaaaaahhhd, I can't wait to bury my dick in her again!

She had a wary, cornered look, and she bit her bottom lip, drawing Brandon's attention to them. Always luscious and inviting. Currently, they were plump and swollen. They looked petal soft.

"Mmmmm," a moan slipped through Brandon's defenses before he could stop it.

Holly turned to him, confusion in her eyes. While Holly's back was turned, he caught a glimpse of Kira holding a slender finger to her gorgeous lips as she mouthed, "Shhhh, be quiet!"

You cheeky little minx! Brandon didn't like to have his game played against him.

To Holly, he said, "Mmmmm, good, Kira's here, and now we can eat!" He gestured with one hand for the ladies to proceed.

Aside from being the gentlemanly thing to do, it also meant that Kira had to walk by him. After she passed, his gaze dropped to her heart-shaped hiney. I just want to sink my fingers and hands into those cheeks! He thought madly, biting his knuckle to stifle another awkward moan.

Focusing on the hem of her skirt, Brandon caught glimpses of Kira's smooth, sweet cheeks as the flirty dress swished around her thighs. Then there was—

Is that...?! Oh my fucking god! It is!

His eyes caught sight of something glistening on her inner thigh. His gaze tracked the thin, shimmering trail down her calf to her ankles and into her socks. Within an instant, he knew what it was, his own cum.

Well. Fuck. I'm a goner. Brandon got hard instantly. Desire overcame him so strongly that he had to fight the urge to grab Kira and fuck her over the table right in front of Holly. It was all he could do not to flip up her skirt and bite her ass while she loaded her plate with pizza.

Waiting with a patience he didn't have, he stood back while the ladies fixed plates. Kira had claimed a seat on the long side of the well-used kitchen table while Holly mixed a rum and Coke for herself. After he filled his plate, Brandon nabbed the seat next to Kira while Holly sat on his other side at the head of the table.

In between bites, the conversation meandered through many topics, including Kira's career plans, the logistical discussions about what times their friends would arrive tomorrow, and picking up kids from camp.

During the camp discussion, Holly and Brandon began to disagree on the instructions that they were meant to follow. Oh great, Brandon thought. She's at the knows-it-all-but-knows-nothing stage of her drinking.

"They attached a PDF to the last email that lists times by last names, the flow of traffic, what we are and aren't allowed to do," Brandon reminded her.

"I don't remember seeing it!" Whined Holly. She scrambled for her phone, desperate to prove Brandon wrong. Brandon often suspected that she enjoyed being snide and difficult to him more than many of life's other pleasures.

"I don't even see an email..." complained Holly as she glued her nose to the screen and began sorting through information.

While Holly was distracted, Brandon reached his right hand under the table, running his fingers along the soft skin of Kira's thighs. Daring a look in her direction, he saw panic rise on her face. Her eyes quickly flicked to Holly and back to him again, brushing his hand away.

Brandon only offered a smirk in response and could practically feel devil horns sprouting through his hair. Nothing is going to stop me now, princess.

Looking into her eyes, Brandon swiftly plunged two fingers into her sopping pussy. Watching her eyes widen as a heightened wave of pleasure crested within her was almost enough to make him cum in his pants.

Turning his attention back to Holly, he angled his body so that his back was turned to Kira, and his arm reached behind him. Shielded by his body, his fingers curled inside the babysitter's cum-soaked pussy.

Holly still hadn't looked up from her phone, but Brandon was staring at her with a glimmer in his eye, daring her to look up.

"This is so ridiculous," Holly raised her voice. She rose from her chair, eyes still glued to the screen of her phone. Reaching into the fridge, she pulled out another can of soda and stood at the bar with her back to the room, "This camp is the worst."

"I couldn't agree with you more," Brandon said soothingly while pressing more firmly into Kira's G-spot with slow caresses. Behind him, he could hear her shallow breaths.

What's ridiculous, Holly is that I'm knuckles deep in the 19-yo babysitter! Being in the same room as his wife while he fingerfucked his new toy was making him sweat. And glancing over at Kira, he could see he wasn't the only one.

————————

What the fuck?! Yes! No! Finger me! Make me cum! Not in front of your wife! Kira's thoughts screamed. What's going to happen when Holly turns around? We are so fucked!

"Ah ah ah ahhhhh," quiet breaths turned to soft moans.

Without stopping or looking at her, she heard Brandon whisper, "Quiet!"

Tears welled up in Kira's wide eyes. Her excitement and terror mounted, knowing that Holly would turn around any second and this would all be over. On the other hand, a fire spread in her body, burning and scorching her skin. The pressure was building to a fever pitch.

Come on, Holly! Turn around!

Holly had filled her glass with ice and covered it with rum. She had popped the top of the soda can and paused while she read and reread the instructions.

Brandon swiveled in his seat, twisting his fingers. Looking into Kira's eyes, he said, "Now."

All Kira could think was, Oh fuck. Here I go...

————————

Even though Kira's passage was slick with his baby batter, he could still feel her cum wash over his fingers.

"Look at me," Brandon whispered his demand. Kira obeyed. She convulsed in her chair, pussy clamped around his fingers, riding them.

Now watch this. Brandon pulled his fingers from Kira's sated pussy and brought them to his mouth. He quirked an eyebrow at her and then wrapped his lips around his sticky fingers. Sucking them clean, he whispered, "We taste good."

Turning back around, Brandon picked up a slice of pizza and went back to devouring his meal.

Feeling only the desire to escape, Kira hurriedly pushed back her chair. Running For the door, she called out, "Thanks for dinner! See you in the morning!" Even though she never turned around, she could still feel Brandon's eyes burning a hole in her back.

*********

Note from the Author:

Thank you to everyone who sent emails and left comments over the past few years. It was nice to know that you craved another chapter.

I lost track of this story for a little while. You see, I had a Brandon in my life. We shared a profound connection until we needed to go our separate ways, back to our respective spouses. I'm not the Holly or Kira in this story—although I may write a character like me into later chapters.

I write these stories because I wanted to give my paramour an adventure that he couldn't have in real life. And by creating this fantasy, I get to go on an adventure too.

Thank you for encouraging me to continue this story. I'm already working on Chapter 5, so I don't anticipate a 3 and a half year gap this time.

XXX