A Quite Korean Woman

Story Info
Korean woman is into action over words.
9.4k words
4.52
22.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
256 Followers

A Quiet Korean Woman

In case you have not read my earlier works let me review. I am a Caucasian male of sixty living in SoCal and after a long marriage ended started dating. I have always been attracted to petite women with dark hair. I have dated women from many backgrounds but the constant seems to be are petite women with darker hair... and it happens that Asian women fall into that beautiful combination.

I really debated writing about this experience because some of my male friends know of this woman and me. As it turned out one friend even worked with her so along with the names, I also changed cities and locations to protect the innocent-- lol.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

I came across Nina's online profile as I was just about to quit looking one night. Nice smile, 5'1", a little more athletic shaped but still petite and perhaps the nicest hair I have ever seen on a woman. She was 54 but looked 44 and also Korean and I have something for Korean women. I sent out a little message through the dating app and turned off my computer for the night.

The next morning I was very happy to see that she had responded favorably and made some nice comments about my profile. I responded back and suggested we chat and see if we click. Within ten minutes she gives me her phone number. I texted her phone number and introduced myself again from the site and thanked her giving me her number. I suggested we chat that night and she agreed.

I called Nina and was immediately attracted to her voice. She had come to the US when she was ten years old so she had a combo of mostly Chicago Midwest accent and a slight Korean accent on some words. We spoke for about 75 minutes. Nina was a little reserved but chalked it up to being a little shy on the phone. She was in computer software sales so she couldn't be that shy of a person but she was a little quiet.

As the phone conversation flowed and reaching a good time to end it I was just about suggesting getting together when....

"So Greg are you going to ask me out or what?" she asked with a little laugh. I liked her forward attitude.

"Well I was working up to that but I was still enjoying the conversation Nina," I said laughing.

"I just thought I would help you along. In some ways I can tell you are confident but in some ways a little shy. But I like that in a man."

"So let's back up. Nina would you like to go out sometime?"

"Yes I would like that. Its nice to meet a man with a brain, can talk, and complete a sentence."

"Great. Same here. I will admit that at first I am visually attracted to women but within ten minutes if I don't see a brain I'm out. So there, I just gave you two complements in one sentence."

"Haha. When would you like to have our first date?"

First off I liked that she was interested in going out and that she called it a date. Sometimes women will make a point of it to call it a "meeting" vs a "date". That's a big turn off for me when I see that in a profile or hear it during a first phone call--I never end up going out with them because I see it as control thing.

"Well how about Friday?"

"How about tomorrow Tuesday around 2pm?" Nina countered. "You are just 15 minutes away and we can meet near you. I'll be free in the afternoon. How about that place The Oven in your town?"

Well she was not wasting anytime. But then that's what I like Korean women--they can be a little direct but I kept noticing she could a little quiet. Nina did not waste words.

"Sure. I can almost walk to it. So see you tomorrow at 2pm." I was excited as we said goodbye.

I was truly excited as I fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning. When I was lying in bed still I got a major hard-on but did not act on it. With Nina being so direct who knows what could happen and wanted to save myself even though I knew that was highly unlikely and hoped that was not her thinking--I wanted this to start off in a quality way.

I arrived at 1:45 and took a seat at their bar and had a great view out to the outside. I wanted to see her walk in. At precisely 2pm I see an attractive Asian woman walking towards the door. Nina had such a confident look and attractiveness I immediately thought that she would have an attitude if I had not spent time with her on the phone. She was not drop dead beautiful but to me she was perfect. Watching her hair bounce a little as she walked it looked like she could advertise hair products. As she spotted me her smile grew and now I was really captivated. I will admit my cock twitched a little.

"Hello Nina. I am impressed right on time. You look great too," I said as we gave each other the awkward little hug so typical of first date greetings. But this one ended a little better our eyes locked a little and she couldn't control her little smile where her nose wrinkled in a shy way. It was so sexy cute.

"Hi Greg. I'm happy to see that you are as advertised. I like tall guys even though I'm short. I'm so thirsty. I have never been here but driven by it when going to other spots in this center. How was your day?" I noticed she jumped around a little but chalked it up to being a little nervous.

"Have a seat. What would like? You want to get some appetizers too?"

"A glass of white wine and yes to the appetizers too."

We instantly fell into great conversation. I was taken by her look. I can't help it but I had an immediate sexual attraction. My thoughts went to; is her pussy smooth, how does she taste and how does she moan--I know its shallow but she was so physically attractive to me. That said I was not looking to jump into bed today.

Nina asked me if I had more time and when I said I did she ordered another glass of wine. We ended up spending three hours together which I took as a great sign. Nina was a good listener--when I spoke she looked right at me with interest. She opened up a little but I carried 65% of the conversation.

"So Greg are you one of those guys with yellow fever?" Wow that was direct I thought.

"Well isn't it nicer to say Asian Fever? I looked at her with a little smile. "But to answer your question, No. I like women with dark hair and who are on the small size. True I have dated a few Asian women but it's not a requirement." I lied a little because truth is I had probably dated about a 20 Asian women over the previous three years.

"No worries. Just curious. I have not dated any Caucasian men. I divorced a little for a year ago and told myself to wait a year. I will also tell you I have been married twice. My first husband was Korean and my second husband was Middle Eastern. Thought I should change my approach," she said with a little laugh.

So married twice already I thought to myself. I was amazed how many women I had met that were already divorced twice, or even three times, and in turn how many women were amazed that I was only divorced once. I figured it all depended on your point of view.

I could have sat there much longer but always want to be the first to suggest an end to the date. I think it shows confidence and is considerate of their time.

As I walked Nina out to her car I noticed she was keeping her distance. I asked her out again and after the second glass of wine and all of the time was a little surprised by her nonchalant response.

"Sure. You know my number," as she responded looking over her shoulder while getting in her car. She then zipped off like she wanted to make a quick exit.

I stood there for a few seconds and thought. She stayed three hours, we laughed, we had some good eye contact, she had a second drink and she gave me complements--but why that type of fast exit? I thought more and was beginning to think that maybe I won't call her. Her exit seemed that off to me. Too bad because I wanted her pussy.

About 45 minutes later I'm sitting at my home office taking care of some emails to a few friends and I see a text pop up and can see it's from Nina. I truly expected it to tell me that, "it was nice meeting but I did not feel enough of a connection." Because the first sentence did start out, "it was nice meeting you today." But then I had to re-read her text a few times because I almost fell out of my chair.

"Greg I had such a nice time with you today. I look forward to seeing you again and very soon I hope. I like your style and demeanor very much."

Like I said, I read it again and again. I was floored. I immediately replied.

"Nina. I am happily surprised to see your text and feel the same way. Quite honestly with the way you nonchalantly responded with no real eye contact when I asked you out again and zoomed off that you were not that interested and I was debating to contact you further."

"Oh not at all Greg. Actually quite the opposite. I can sense you are emotionally stable, intelligent, I love your trendy clothes, and you are very easy on the eyes. I am sorry if it seemed like I was not interested and I'm so glad I texted you after our first date so soon. Really Greg I am very interested in seeing you again." The text was longer with other flowing complements. I read it a few times too. I was ecstatic.

"Well how about Saturday?" I texted back. "At 7pm. I will advise where we can meet in a day or so."

"Yes that sounds great. I will admit I am excited to see you and let's keep in touch the next few days too," she texted.

I was thinking to myself this is going to be a long four days to Saturday. I had never been so excited about a future date. And I couldn't keep my mind from going to how her little Korean pussy tasted. But I also told myself to not rush things--she was worth the time investment.

For the next couple nights we texted and it was fun and the anticipation was building for both of us. As it hit Friday I was telling myself I can't wait much longer and...

It was about 11am Friday and I see a text from Nina.

"Hi Greg. I know its short notice but are you free for lunch today at 1pm or so. I will be close by. I know we are going out tomorrow but just wanted to see you. If you can't no worries."

I see that text and I smile so much that I almost crack my face.

"I was just thinking about our date tomorrow and looking so forward to it. Sure how about the little Greek place in the same center?"

"I was going to suggest the same. See you at 1."

I couldn't believe it. I don't like to ever cancel plans with others when something better presents itself but I would have to see Nina again so soon.

Nina looked cute in her little dress coming from work. I really like her legs and her smooth looking skin. Once again her hair was amazing and I fantasized about running my hands through her hair while she bobbed up and down on my hard cock.

Our lunch was pleasant but there was no contact. Only cute little smiles and a few times of deep looks into each other's eyes.

Saturday's date was a casual walk on the beach just north of Laguna Beach before some tacos and margaritas. We held hands as we walked around the beach. Nina had on these tight yoga pants. It was more of a hike and we had to jump over a couple spots where a little creek flowed into the ocean. As we jumped the second time she kind of stumbled into me so I grabbed her and gave her a quick hug and then like in the movies we looked into each other's eyes and a deep kiss. Our bodies were pressing into each other. There was no doubt that she felt my hard cock. Our eye contact was off the charts. After dinner I gave her a little kiss on the cheek at her car. I was going to kiss her more but a lot of people suddenly appeared and it would have been a little awkward. What I found really hot was that Nina she had a little air about her when we walked around. She had this confidant aloofness. It was like no other man could attract her look and it was so sexy.

As it turned out Nina had to go out of town for four days on business but we spoke and texted everyday. We made plans to go out Friday. She started texting me with emojis, which I always took as a good sign of playfulness and even foreplay.

Early Friday afternoon after my workout I was laying by the club pool and my phone rings.

"Hi Nina. How are you? How was your trip?"

"All went well. I am glad to be home. Hey are you ever going to ask me over to your place?"

Talk about getting right to the point! I wasn't complaining.

"Ah, sure. I mean of course but didn't want to rush you or make you think I had an agenda." I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"No its okay. Hey let's do this. How about I bring over Thai food and we just hang out and relax. Watch a movie. It was a long week. How about food from Thai Bite? My treat."

"Sure. I like that place. I will text you what I would like and my address. That is sweet of you to offer Thai food."

"Is 6pm good."

"Perfect. See you then." I could not believe it but like I said Korean women can be a little direct. It's funny but with me being the the first white dude she had gone out with I was beginning to wonder if she had an agenda and with the way things were heading I would be her first white cock.

Right at 6pm my doorbell rings and already the night was perfect. She had on tight jeans, a cute plaid blouse just tucked in the front, her hair looked even hotter, she had dinner and was smiling at me standing on my front porch.

"There she is," as I took the bag out of her hand. We leaned into each other for a couple short but passionate kisses. She then flashed me such a happy smile.

"Would you like some wine?" I asked as I put the food on the center kitchen island.

"I would love some. Greg I am so happy to be here right now. I had a long but great week. I was really looking forward to seeing you."

"Same here Nina." I was thinking that it's our fifth date in eleven days. Things were progressing great.

We were drinking our wine and in between the conversation the glances were beginning again. I decided it was time for action. I got out of my chair and walked over to her and took her into my arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Our eyes met and it was so obvious--there was so much sexual tension you could smell it.

"Dinner can wait." And I picked Nina up and she immediately wrapped her legs around me. I carried her upstairs and kissing her as we did. Her moans into my mouth hardened my cock.

As we reached my room I placed her on the bed. It was pure lust. I pulled off her jeans as she unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. Nina moved to take off her pink tiny thong but I told her that was my job. Nina was so excited--her first white cock was coming.

She lay there watching me slip off my clothes. Her eyes went straight to my thick cock and her eyes stared at it. Knowing her past two husbands nationalities I guess the stereotype was true. She had never had a thick cock and perhaps not even one a little over 6" in length. I knew my cock was average length but it is very thick and with a huge head. She was mesmerized by it.

We kissed and then I attacked her beautiful pencil eraser nipples. Nina's breast was small but fit her body perfectly. As I sucked on her breasts she was moaning.

"Oh. Ohhhh. Oh. Ah," Nina was getting loud. I noticed my bedroom window was open but didn't care. She got even louder.

When I reached her pussy she was soaking and I was lapping her up. When I dragged her closer to the edge of the bed there was a trail of her pussy on my bedspread. Her eyes went fully wide open and she let out little yelps. She had a look like, "is this how white guys fuck and if it is I want it."

I was on my knees next to the bed and kept up licking her pussy from top to bottom. Her clit was swollen as I began to suck on it.

"Ahhhh, Ah, ah, ah." Nina said no words. She was just allowing me to assault her pussy and body and her moaning was the loudest I have ever heard. I must of have spent 15 or more minutes eating her out. When she was getting closer to cumming I stood up and positioned my cock at the door of a hot and eager pussy. I pulled her to the very edge of the bed. Nina's breathing was frantic and she was nervous but also waiting for my thick piece of white cock to split her open.

Our eyes met as I penetrated her dripping slit in one motion. Nina's eyes were glued to mine. She let out two more very loud yelps and fell into a series of moans and yelps. The neighbors knew that I was fucking a very eager woman.

I pumped away as I was standing at the edge of the bed with her legs either being held by me on each side of my hips or putting her legs together and her feet pressed near my shoulder. This was not lovemaking, this was pure fucking and we were both into it. Nina was a great fuck. Her sounds were loud. She played with nipples and ran her hands through her sexy hair. Her gaze told me that she liked the way I fucked her.

"Ahhhh, ah, ah." I was getting close to spilling my hot cum into her pussy. "Nina your pussy is so wet and hot. Ahhhhh, ahhh, ahh, ah, ah, ah, as." As I stabbed her pussy with each shot of cum.

"Ohhhh, Oh, Oh. Yes Greg. OHHHHHHH." As Nina had an amazing orgasm. And flowed even more on to my bedspread. I mean she was wet.

I pulled my cock out of her and climbed next to her as she scooted up towards the pillows. We laid there softly kissing each other. As we gained our composure back she was looking at me with a look of amazement of what just happened.

She was half way on top of me with her wet pussy leaking on my thigh. Nina is smiling at me and takes my cock and begins kissing the head. She really seems intrigued with my cock as it gets hard again because I am so turned on.

"Greg I like your cock. I really, really like your cock," she says like she has a new toy.

"Really? I mean why." I could kinda guess but wanted to hear it.

"What's not to like about it? I could feel your head going back and forth inside me. I have never had a vaginal orgasm before. My god I was beginning to think I would never have an orgasm from fucking. Greg you are only the third man--I was a virgin on my wedding night. I was faithful to both of my husbands. They were horrible lovers. I mean it was all about them--it was like 3 minutes and done. I could tell by the way you ate my pussy and then fucked me that you wanted me to cum. I loved the way that you would go slowly, then fast, then slow, then hard and that it wasn't all about you."

"Nina I did wanted to give you pleasure. The way you moaned and looked gave me the incentive to please you and see you get off. I was surprised that I lasted as long as I did."

"I was too. Not because of me. It's just that I have never seen a man last long enough to get me to an orgasm. Of course your thickness helped too," Nina giggled.

We stayed in that position for about twenty minutes.

"So are you hungry? I am. I'll say it was a nice way to work up an appetite," I said.

With that Nina hopped out of bed and opened up my closet. She stood there looking at my shirts and looked so hot looking over her shoulder and asked if it was okay to put on one of my shirts. She gave me a sexy smile as she slipped it on over her recently fucked body. I loved when she left the top three buttons open. It covered her nice ass and pussy perfectly. This little show made me hard again.

While we ate we fed each other too and finished off a bottle of wine. Thai food never tasted so good. Nina looked so relaxed and beautiful in the candlelight. My cock was hard again.

"I have some ice cream if you would like something smooth and cool after our spicy dinner?"

"Hmmmm. Ice cream or you between my legs? I can have ice cream later. Greg I want you for desert."

We ran back upstairs like a couple of 19-year olds. We laid in each other's arms after another great session of fucking in multiple positions.

"Can I stay the night Greg?"

"Of course. I was going to ask you. But I need to warn you. Don't be surprised if I want you again at 2am for more and definitely will when we wake up in the morning."

kiwi857
kiwi857
256 Followers