A Quite Korean Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time in the shower and actually thought that this experience was more enjoyable than anticipated. I was getting a little hard wondering what was going on in the room.

I kept the shower on as I was drying off so they would think they were still alone. I looked out the bathroom door and sure enough Kara was being dominant. She had Nina on her back and was grinding her pussy into Nina's mouth. I was a little disappointed with what I saw and heard.

"That's it. Eatmy Japanese pussy you little Korean whore. This is what you wanted. Ahhh. Ah, ah. Kara was a bit rough in her grinding but I watched. "Come on whore eat my pussy. So you like my pussy better than Greg's fat cock?"

Nina couldn't even answer and could only mumble. Soon Nina's hands fell to her sides from Kara's ass so I was beginning to sense she was not digging the action. I quickly turned off the water and when I returned into the room Kara had gotten off Nina. Nina looked a bit dazed.

"Kara I heard what you said when you called her a whore. Nina's eyes began to water. "That wasn't cool."

"Hey I thought I was just giving her what see really wanted. She began licking my pussy as soon as she heard the shower come on."

"It's okay Greg," Nina said as a tear went down her cheek. But Nina was visibly upset.

"Kara I think its best if you leave," I said as I then looked at Nina. "I knew this was a bad idea but not for these reasons."

"Fine." Kara got dressed quickly and left. "Fuck you," Kara said walking out the door.

I pulled Nina into me and gave her a hug as she began to cry. I took her by the hand and into the shower and tenderly washed her. Trying to wash away all that happened. While in the shower Nina looked at me and said.

"Greg even before the end I had decided this was a one time deal. It was erotic at times but surreal too. I think I would have found it more erotic just to watch you two for an odd reason. I'm sorry I asked you do this. Please forgive me?"

"No worries babe. It's okay," I said as I was erotically soaping her body with suds. She looked so sexy and vulnerable at the same time. My cock was hardening. Nina also washed her lips and chin well. As soon as we got out of the shower she took a mouthful of the hotel's mouthwash. She wanted to erase all traces of Kara.

I dried her off softly and I could tell she was getting a little turned on.

Nina grabbed one of the big towels and took me by the hand into the room and she put the towel on the bed.

"What's up?"

"I need you to make love to me. If we get in a car accident on the way home I can't have that bitch as my last sexual experience. Besides I do want to make love and not fuck," Nina said with a giggle.

I picked Nina up and in a way that she cradled in my arms. I walked over to the window so we could see the great view of lights down below us. I kissed her tenderly.

"Now Greg. Make love to me. I want and need you so much."

I laid Nina gently on the bed and we began kissing. Soon I worked my way to her already hard nipples. As always I worked my way down to her beautiful pussy and began kissing and licking her. I was mindful to be a little less aggressive not having her go back mentally to what had happened earlier. I worshipped her pussy for over fifteen minutes.

"Ohhh Greg. Ohhhh babe. Yes I love this. Yes, yes, yesssss." Nina let loose with a beautiful orgasm. I kept lapping her up but leaving a little to keep her wet.

As always giving Nina oral got me so hard. As I came up to her and kissed her she pulled my cock into always welcoming opening. I did not move. I kissed Nina on both cheeks and softly on the lips. I slowly began my movements in and out of Nina's warm, wet and velvety pussy.

"Nina you are all I want. I just want you. You feel amazing."

"Ahhhh, ah. Oh Greg you fill me up. I love you inside me. Now! Now fuck me. Please fuck me. I am all yours to have."

Even though Nina used those words they were used with soft emotion. I began to thrust into Nina faster and we were both moaning. After about ten minutes we were at the threshold of cumming.

"Greg. Oh Greg. AHHHHHHHHH, Ah, Ah, Ah." Nina came again. Oh, ah, ah see panted out catching her breath. "Give me your cum babe. I want to feel your cum," Nina commanded as I coated her pussy like I had so many times.

We laid there for over an hour and dozed off a little. When I came back to reality Nina looked so peaceful that I let her sleep and I decided to spend the night in each other's arms. Nina thanked me passionately again in the morning but after ten minutes I could tell my balls were dry and pulled out and licked her wet pussy until she came.

As we were driving back to Orange County Nina was very talkative. We spent the day and grabbed a pizza and watched the sunset from a park overlooking the ocean. We had a night of rest but in the morning we fucked like rabbits. We spent the rest of Sunday together but she had to go home at 7pm to have dinner with her daughter.

Nina and I had a great time the following two weeks but could see it was just a sexual connection. We called it quits a week later. I told her I didn't think she wanted love but just a sexual partner. She did not argue it. Nina even suggested a FWB arrangement until we each found another relationship. I did it once but it wasn't the same and told her I wanted more so we stopped seeing each other altogether.

About six weeks later I texted her to see how she was and she was very happy to hear from me. We got together and had a couple sexless dates but the sexual tension was there. On the third date I kissed her and she said she wanted to try again. She said she was ready and could be "all in this time". The first month was fun. I suggested a three trip to Santa Barbara and she jumped at it with excitement. When we checked-in at the B & B we left the bags in the car to make sure we liked the room and she said she was tired and laid on the bed. I told her I would go grab the bags. When I came back into the room she was nude on the bed and smiling.

"Baby I need you so much," she purred. "I need you cock."

I had my clothes off in seconds. I decided to give her a good hard fuck.

"Yes Greg. Ahh, ahh, ohhh. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard. My god I love the way you bang my pussy. Ahhhhhhh, ahhhh. Yes. Fuck me."

"You do need a good fucking, don't you? You are such a slut."

"Ahhhh, ahhhh ,ahhhhh. Fuck me!"

She was so loud others had to have heard her. It was only 5pm. I kept plowing into her sopping pussy. She loved every thrust. Soon I felt the familiar throb in my balls.

"Take my hot cum Nina." As I kept pumping her pussy like a piston.

Soon the room was filled with both of our moans, groans, and yelps. I shot my cum into her and the wet sounds were amazing.

"Oh fuck Greg. Yes my pussy loves it. Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, ah, ah, ah," Nina yelled out as she bucked up into me and let out with a very loud moan as her sopping pussy came.

We were both sucking in air like runners after a fast five-mile run. I was even a little light headed. We both laughed as we noticed the mattress had moved to the side.

"My god you know how to fuck a woman. After dinner tonight I want to ride you for a change and give you a rest. You deserve it. Just keep in mind that during dinner my panty-less pussy will be wet. I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked."

Nina lived up to her promise. She rode my shaft hard. I find it so sexy to have a woman touch her clit, her breasts, and run her hands through her hair while riding my cock. After I shot into her pussy she licked me clean and we fell asleep.

The next day we went wine tasting and had an amazing time. That night we slipped into the B&B jacuzzi, massaged each other's shoulders and feet and had a great glass of wine while doing it. Then we fell into bed for a great night of sleep.