A Race Becomes Racy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up to this point Ashlyn had been too involved in what Gary was doing to notice any problem. Her back was to the door, so she couldn't see what Gary was looking at. Gary had continued fondling her breasts, but his kissing seemed distracted. After a little bit, she broke off and turned her head to see what was distracting him. What she saw was maybe 10 or 12 girls and guys crowded into the small dorm room, watching them silently. She saw Mandy among the crowd, and the RA was in there too.

She stiffened for a moment and made eye contact with Gary. She could see the desire in his eyes, and she felt his large erection against her stomach. His eyes also contained a question, like, "Do you want me to kick them out?" Ashlyn shrugged and went back to kissing Gary.

The crowd murmured their appreciation and a few more people crowded into the small room. Someone had the idea to open the blinds and let people waiting in the hall know that they could get a view from outside.

Gary was surprised that Ashlyn was not bothered by all of these people watching them making out, especially since she was half naked now. He had to admit that the crowd made him a little nervous, but excited as well.

Ashlyn was surprised that Gary was not bothered by the spectators. She was aware of her own tendency toward exhibitionism, but she hadn't expected Gary to be that way. She was admittedly rather excited about being with Gary, but especially with people watching.

Gary suddenly broke off their kiss and began kissing a trail down her neck and shoulders. He bent down to reach her chest and then kissed around the perimeter of each breast, following much the same path his fingers had traced earlier. Then his mouth kissed around an erect nipple until it popped inside his hot mouth.

Ashlyn groaned with pleasure as the spectators watched intently. She moaned and pulled his head firmly toward her, running her fingers through his hair. She was about to have an orgasm before he touched anything below the belt. She felt Gary's right hand caressing her other breast, while his left was rubbing up and down the smooth skin of her bare back. All of these sensations combined with the excitement of showing herself to others brought her to a powerful orgasm. Her body spasmed and shuddered as she cried out with pleasure.

After Ashlyn's shuddering stopped, Gary began kissing down her ribs and then her flat stomach. As he reached her waist, he placed both hands on the waistband of her leggings. He rested his hands there for a few seconds, with his thumbs hooked inside, and then began slowly pulling down on the waistband of her leggings. He did not intend to remove her panties yet, but the leggings were tight enough that they drug the panties down with them as they went. As her hot pink panties came down, more of her toned, smooth body was visible to Gary and their audience.

Gary continued to kiss farther and farther down her body as he stripped off the rest of her clothing. He lightly kissed down past her waist to her mound that was smooth except for a neat triangle of dark pubic hair. He kissed right into the edge of that triangle and then diverted down her left leg, teasing her by not going directly for her clitoris. He kissed all the way down to her knee and then slipped over to the right knee, where he began an upward trail of kisses. He once again skirted around her sex, staying just along the junction between her leg and pelvis.

Ashlyn grunted a complaint from his teasing and then grabbed Gary's head with both hands to force his mouth onto her clitoris. Once his mouth was around her sensitive nub, she sighed with relief and contentment. After only a couple minutes of this direct attack on her most sensitive region, she knew it would not be long until she had another orgasm. She squeezed her legs tight around Gary's head like a vice and pulled him close with the one hand she still had on his head. Some part of her brain thought that maybe she needed to be careful not to suffocate the poor guy, but the rest of her was just seeking pleasure.

She stiffened and cried out loudly as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her body for what seemed like minutes, though it was probably less than one minute. Gary was doing a good job for sure, but a large part of her arousal was in response to their audience. She definitely enjoyed having people watch her in this most intimate situation.

In a normal, private setting, Ashlyn might have needed a break or a cool-down period. With the added excitement provided by the presence of an audience, she was ready for more. She brought Gary back up on his feet and kissed him deeply. She could taste an unfamiliar taste on his lips that she supposed was the flavor of her own juices. The taste was new to her but not unpleasant, and she could tell the crowd approved by the murmurs and other noises they made.

Ashlyn recognized that she had been the recipient of all the pleasure, with two orgasms so far, while poor Gary was being neglected. She thought about reciprocating with fellatio, but she decided to go a different direction.

Gary had thoroughly enjoyed Ashlyn's body while giving her pleasure. He had to admit that he was ready for some attention to be given to his rock-hard erection. He decided to take the lead once again. Now that he was standing again, and they were both naked, he was trying to think about what position might work best for this situation.

Gary placed both hands on Ashlyn's hips and guided her toward his bed. Once there, she turned her back toward him and climbed up so that she was on her knees at the edge of the bed with her butt up in the air. Gary did not waste any time but stepped right up to the kneeling girl, placing his hands on her body while lining up his penis with her vagina.

Gary could never remember having a bigger, harder erection than he had at that moment. Ashlyn's lithe body was on display for him (as well as their audience), and he was so turned on by her. He eased his erection gradually inside her, feeling the tightness of her vaginal walls stretch around his manhood. The amazingly silky texture of her tight love tunnel almost sent him over the edge on the first long stroke in. He was able to hold it together somehow, and he began a slow rhythm in and out while standing behind Ashlyn's kneeling form. This gave him a fantastic view of her tight butt, and he could see his penis entering her, which was quite erotic.

Ashlyn had certainly enjoyed the feeling of Gary's mouth on her breasts and clitoris, but feeling his hard penis inside her was much better. His was using long, slow strokes where the head of his penis started at the rim and then smoothly pushed all the way inside her until it brushed her cervix. The languorous pace was giving her fantastic sensations, but now she was ready for more friction. She started thrusting her butt back toward Gary, meeting his forward thrusts with her backward ones, thereby increasing the tempo slightly.

Gary could tell that Ashlyn was ready for him to speed up, and that matched his own desire. He began gradually pumping a little faster and thrusting a little harder inside her dripping wet vagina. He could feel the semen rising from his balls as he neared orgasm. At the same time, he reached around Ashlyn's leg with his right hand to stroke her clitoris.

Ashlyn began to push harder back into Gary to meet his thrusts, and then she cried out as she once again reached her pleasure peak.

Gary felt her vaginal walls contract around his shaft as Ashlyn orgasmed, and he allowed his own pent-up release. Spurt after powerful spurt of hot semen shot deep inside Ashlyn as she and Gary groaned with pleasure. This orgasm was the longest Gary could remember ever experiencing. It seemed like close to a minute before the gradually weakening spurts of semen stopped entirely. Judging by Ashlyn's body language, her own orgasm was long-lasting as well.

Gary rested his body against hers as his penis began to soften slightly. Ashlyn laid down on her side on Gary's bed, and pulled him down behind her, spooning her much smaller body. In their passion, they had almost forgotten that there was a crowd watching them.

As they laid down, Gary noticed the crowd of onlookers. Several of them had coupled up with others in the crowd and were heavily making out. One girl was topless and there was a guy from down the hall sucking on her boobs. A guy from the room across from Gary's was getting a blow job from the RA. Gary could see guys with obvious bulges where erections strained at their pants. A couple of the girls, including Ashlyn's roommate, Mandy, had a hand inside their pants pleasuring themselves. It was incredible to Gary to think that he and Ashlyn had caused all of this arousal. It all started with a race and a little bit of nudity.

Ashlyn looked around at the crowd and then back at Gary. She smiled at him and then kissed him deeply. She could feel his penis jump and grow hard once again as her tongue darted inside his mouth.

12