Summer Guest

Story Info
Old friends try nude living during college summer break.
11.4k words
4.66
48.3k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, like all my stories, is a work of fiction. All characters are age 18 or older. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person is unintentional and coincidental. As always, your comments are welcome.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"You're sure you don't mind?" Nate asked.

"Not at all," Emily answered with a warm smile.

"What about your parents? I don't want to impose on your family," Nate continued.

"You aren't. They won't mind. Relax," Emily said.

Nate tried to relax, but the whole thing made him feel a little bit uneasy. He and Emily had been friends for years. They grew up together in the same neighborhood and went to the same schools until college. Nate had stayed local for college, but Emily ventured out further to a private university on the other side of the country.

After Nate had started college, his parents decided to sell their house and travel abroad for a couple of years. Nate didn't mind very much. It gave him a little bit more independence, and he didn't have to worry about his parents popping up at college or begging him to come home for the weekend.

So far, so good. But now that he had just finished his freshman year of college, Nate realized he didn't have anywhere to stay for the summer. Although he and Emily hadn't talked as much as they used to, they still had stayed in touch during their first year apart. When Emily learned of Nate's predicament, she generously offered to let him stay with her family for the summer. After all, they had known each other for years, and their parents had been good friends during their youth.

When Emily asked her parents, they didn't give it a second thought. Her father brushed it off with an "ask your mother," and her mom readily agreed to the idea. Emily suspected that, deep down, her mom wanted Nate and Emily to get together. After years of just being friends, it wasn't something that Emily really thought about, and her mom never brought it up. Still, Emily wondered if that caused her mother to agree more quickly than she otherwise would have.

Emily wasn't going to question it. For her, it was a way to return to some of the familiarity of her past for the summer. It was also a way to add some excitement to the few months before sophomore year. Emily was an only child, and with her parents preoccupied with work and other projects for the summer, she was looking for something to do. She hoped that her new guest might liven things up.

None of this did much to put Nate at ease. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he felt a tad uneasy about the whole arrangement. He didn't want to impose on Emily and her family, but he also knew he didn't have a better option. Besides, this option was comfortable and familiar. He figured it might even rejuvenate their friendship to its pre-college form.

"Come on," Emily said to Nate as she motioned up the driveway with her arm. "I'll show you your room, and then we can come back and grab your stuff. Besides, it's going to take a few trips anyway. Looks like you brought everything you own to college with you."

Nate got out of the car and trotted up the driveway toward Emily. He admired her physique in the process. Emily wore some thin green shorts and a white tank top. Her bra straps were clearly visible on her shoulders due to the cut of the tank top. She rounded out the ensemble with some white flip flops.

Emily was of average size and height for a college girl. Like many, she had put on some weight during her first year of college, but it suited her frame. Her thighs were slightly thicker, and her breasts were larger compared to a year before, but for the most part her appearance was similar to what Nate remembered. He certainly remembered the wavy, dirty blonde hair that cascaded past her shoulders to the upper part of her back. And her eyes were still the same brilliant blue.

Emily, too, gazed at her counterpart as he approached her. He wore knee-length khaki shorts and a navy blue t-shirt. Nate also had a pretty average build for a guy, with a little extra girth around his waist from his first year of college. His dark brown hair matched his brown eyes, and he kept his face clean shaven since his facial hair was patchy when it grew in.

Emily opened her arms as Nate approached her. He followed suit, and they embraced in a quick hug. For just an instant, he felt her breasts push into his torso, and she thought she could feel a firmness in his groin, though she couldn't be sure. They broke apart and headed inside.

"The kitchen, living room, and master bedroom are down here on the first floor," Emily said as they walked through the house. "The other bedrooms are upstairs."

Nate followed Emily up the stairs to the second floor. With each step she took, Emily's thin shorts were pulled taut against her butt. Nate thought he could make out the dark fabric of her underwear - which seemed to be a thong since the fabric was only visible in the very center of her bottom - underneath the shorts, but he wasn't sure.

"That's my room," Emily said, pointing to an open door at the end of the upstairs hallway. "And this one's yours."

Nate looked inside the bedroom that would be his for the summer. It was a good size and had a queen bed up against one wall and a chest on the other. There was a small desk in the corner, and two large windows looked out onto the backyard.

"This looks great," Nate said. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here."

"Don't mention it," Emily replied. "Let me get you some sheets and pillowcases for the bed."

She disappeared from the room and quickly returned with fresh linens for Nate's bed. The two of them worked together to make the bed, each sneaking furtive glances at the other. Nate unsuccessfully tried to peek down Emily's tank top once or twice, while Emily glanced up and down Nate's body as he bent over to secure a corner of the fitted sheet.

"I'm going to start bringing my stuff inside," Nate said.

"Need a hand?" Emily asked.

"Nah, that's okay. You don't have to."

"Don't be ridiculous. I saw how much stuff you had in your car. It'll take you half a day to bring it all inside. It'll be much faster for us to do it together."

Nate agreed, and the two college kids returned to Nate's car to move his belongings into the house. Back and forth they went, chatting casually about their first year away at school, their plans for the summer, and other similar things.

By the time they finished, the midday sun was beating down on them. They were both sweaty, and they panted from all the trips up and down the stairs.

"It's hot as balls," Emily said as she slowly regained her breath.

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Nate replied, chuckling at the comment.

"Want to go to the beach for the afternoon?"

"Sure! Just give me a few minutes to find my trunks. They're buried somewhere in all these containers."

"No problem. I have to get changed anyway. What do you think, one piece or two?"

"Sorry, what?" Nate asked bemusedly.

"My swimsuit, silly," Emily said as she giggled a little.

"Oh," Nate replied. "Uh, wear whatever makes you happy."

Emily rolled her eyes. Guys are so unhelpful, she thought to herself.

"I think I'll do a bikini today," she said. "I want to soak up as much sun as I can."

"Good idea," Nate answered. "I think I'll wear a bikini, too."

"Oh shut up," Emily said, laughing. "Just find your trunks so we can get going."

Nate started digging into one of his boxes of clothes. After rummaging through the first one, he stopped and looked up. Emily's room was diagonally across the hall from his. If he looked out his door at just the right angle, he got a pretty clear view into her bedroom.

Emily hadn't quite shut the door to her room fully. Maybe she thought she had, or maybe she just didn't realize that the door wasn't closed all the way. Either way, she went about changing into her bikini.

Nate watched. He watched as she lifted her tank top over her head and tossed it on her bed. He watched as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it gently fall forward off her torso. He watched her tug her shorts down, revealing the dark thong he thought he had seen earlier. And best of all, he saw her remove that, too. For just a short, fleeting moment, his eyes feasted on Emily's round cheeks.

Emily stepped into her bikini bottoms and pulled them up to her waist. They didn't seem to cover as much of her ass as they used to, at least not as far as she could remember. After fastening the bikini top, she experienced a similar problem. Sure, the cups covered her nipples and areolas, but a whole lot more side boob was visible now. The freshman fifteen had turned her bikini into something much more skimpy than before.

She didn't mind, though. Just makes it easier to get a more complete tan, she thought to herself.

After Emily had finished putting her bikini on, Nate turned his back to the door and dug into another box of clothes. He didn't want Emily to think he was ogling her. Soon enough, he found his trunks.

"Hurry it up," Emily said as she walked by his room. She had a thin white cover up on top of her bikini and carried a beach bag with a couple of towels and some sunscreen.

"I'll be down in a minute," Nate said as Emily descended the stairs. He quickly changed out of his shorts and into his trunks. After grabbing his sunglasses, he went downstairs, where Emily stood at the fridge.

"How about a couple of beers for the beach?" she asked.

"Depends on how we're getting to the beach," Nate answered.

"It's nice out. Let's walk. It's only about ten minutes away. You can carry the cooler." Emily winked as she said that, having no desire to lug a cooler to and from the beach herself.

"Okay, then toss in a few beers for sure." He smiled. This was going to be fun, he thought.

"Grab that cooler and fill it with ice," Emily said, pointing at the large plastic receptacle in the corner of the kitchen.

Nate did as he was told, filling it about halfway with ice and submerging the bottles among the frozen cubes.

They left the house and arrived at the beach in short order. They found a good spot, laid out their towels, and opened a couple of beers.

"Cheers to what'll be a great summer," Emily said, raising her bottle into the air.

"Cheers," Nate echoed, smiling.

They clinked the bottles together and took a sip. They sat in relative silence for a few minutes, listening to the ocean waves crash along the sandy beach.

It was early in the summer, so the beach wasn't packed. They had a decent section of sand to themselves, which was nice.

"Mind if I grab some of that sunscreen?" Nate asked.

Emily tossed him the bottle. He squirted the white liquid into his palm and applied some to his torso, arms, and legs.

"Need a hand with your back?" Emily inquired.

"If you don't mind," Nate answered.

"Not at all." She began rubbing the sunblock into his back. He felt more muscular than she remembered. Then again, she couldn't recall the last time she rubbed his back, so it very well could've been the same.

After she finished with Nate's back, she applied some sunscreen to all the spots she could reach on her own body.

"I'll get your back," Nate said. He felt her soft, supple body move easily in his hands as he rubbed the lotion up and down her spine. His hands gently slipped under the back of her bikini top to ensure full coverage, and he nimbly danced around her waistband with his fingers. He didn't dare plunge his hands inside her bikini bottoms toward the round ass he had seen earlier that day.

"There you go," he said as he finished applying the sunscreen.

"Thanks, Nate," she answered. "Hopefully we can get a jump start on our tans today and be ready for the rest of the summer."

They finished the first round of beers, and Emily stretched out on her back. She felt the warm sun soak into her legs and her flat but not firm abdomen.

Nate followed suit. About half an hour later, they decided to switch sides. Attempting to check her tan before flipping over, Emily lifted her bikini bottoms for just a second. There was some contrast between the pale white of her crotch and the light tan on her tummy. Nate, only half paying attention, might have caught a glimpse, but only for a second or two. Emily let go of her waistband, which moved back into place with a smacking sound.

They both flipped over, letting the warmth run to their backs.

"Mind untying my top?" Emily asked. "I want to get an even tan."

"No problem," he replied. Nate pulled on one of the strings and loosened Emily's top. The strings flopped to the ground, revealing a plentiful portion of sideboob, which Nate's eyes soaked up like their bodies absorbed the sun.

Emily felt a cool breeze hitting the sides of her breasts as it came off the water. Her nipples hardened underneath her in response to the new sensation.

Nate, also lying on his stomach, began to feel a hardening in his crotch - an involuntary reaction to the glimpses of his friend's body. He kept his sex pressed to the ground so as not to reveal his arousal.

Between moving the boxes earlier that day and feeling the afternoon heat, Emily drifted in and out of sleep. Nate woke her up as he felt his own back getting scorched, not wanting her to get too bad of a sunburn. She roused, lifting her chest slightly off the ground.

Nate squinted in the afternoon sun in hopes of spotting her nipple, a place he had never seen before on Emily's body. To his disappointment, he couldn't see much with the sun in his eyes, and Emily hadn't really moved that much anyway. Emily, groggy from being jostled awake, was none the wiser to the attempt.

"How long was I out for?" Emily asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe forty-five minutes."

"Am I burned?"

"Hard to tell. Want me to check?" Nate asked, as he playfully put his hands on the edge of her bikini bottoms.

"Easy does it there, buddy," Emily said, smirking. "Don't think you're allowed to look in there."

"Suit yourself," Nate said, shrugging his shoulders and smirking back at Emily.

"Want to go for a swim?" Emily asked.

"Yeah," Nate responded. "I'll race you to the water. Winner gets to check the other's ass to see how tan we're getting."

"You're on."

Emily tied her bikini top and rose to her feet. Nate stood and dramatically started stretching his legs as if he were about to begin an Olympic race.

"We're racing to the ocean, not running a freaking marathon," Emily said sarcastically. "Think you can hurry it up?"

Nate smiled. "Ready when you are."

Emily began counting. "Three, two, one, go!"

They took off. Nate had a longer stride and took an early lead, but Emily had caught up to him about halfway to the water. She expertly matched his stride until they hit the home stretch. Not to be outdone, Emily reached over with her hand and gave Nate a playful shove. It wasn't much, but it was just enough to knock him off balance.

"Oops," she said with a smile.

She edged him out by a couple of footsteps.

"I win!" Emily exclaimed.

"Yeah, by cheating!" Nate responded.

"Doesn't matter. Let's see those cheeks, marathon man!"

"No way. If you wanted to see those, you should've beaten me fair and square."

"Don't think that was part of the deal. The deal was the winner got to check the other's tan. You never said how I had to win. And I won. So let's see them."

Totally outfoxed, Nate couldn't even muster a witty reply. He looked at his friend almost sheepishly.

"Go ahead," he said, rolling his eyes in the process. He turned his back to her and, with a touch of drama, stuck his butt in her direction.

Emily grabbed Nate's waistband and gave it a tug. It wasn't a subtle tug just to reveal the tan line. No, she instead yanked on it with such force that Nate's trunks dropped to about the middle of his thighs.

Emily whistled at him. "Nice ass, runner boy."

Nate, realizing that he was on display, quickly pulled his swimsuit back up. He rapidly looked around to see if anyone had seen him from the other side - the side where his cock probably was fully visible. No one seemed to be paying attention, but that didn't put him much at ease.

"What the hell was that?" Nate asked.

"Why, what do you mean, Nathaniel?" Emily replied coyly.

"You just made me put on some kind of a peep show over here!"

"Oh please. There's like no one here, and the few people here are either asleep or zoned out. Chill."

"Well, are you going to at least tell me how the tan is coming along?"

"Needs some work. But it's a start!"

Nate rolled his eyes again. "Yeah, yeah," he said. "It's day one. I've got a whole summer to work on it. Let's swim."

They swam out into the cool water, which hadn't had the benefit of months of summer sun, so it wasn't exactly warm. They called it quits after ten minutes and headed back to their towels. Emily led, and Nate followed. He admired the fleshy bottom hanging out of her slightly too small bikini. There was something alluring about her - something he hadn't really appreciated before today.

Emily sprawled out on her back when she reached her towel, while Nate grabbed another couple of beers and handed one to her. He glanced at her boobs and couldn't help but notice the two nubs poking against the fabric of her top. That cold water clearly got to her, he thought.

They stayed another couple of hours and headed home in the early evening.

"I'm going to rinse off in the shower before dinner," Emily said as they walked into the house and up to the second floor.

"No prob. Mind if I pee first?"

"Yeah, actually you have to hold it."

"What?" Nate asked, somewhat perplexed.

"Kidding," Emily said, smiling. "Go ahead."

Nate went into the bathroom and quickly took care of business. He set his phone next to the sink, washed his hands, and walked out.

"All yours," he called to her and headed into his bedroom to get organized.

Soon after, he heard the door shut and the shower turn on. Realizing he forgot his phone, he walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.

"One min," said Emily, who stood fully nude in the bathroom after removing her bikini.

But that's not what Nate heard. Instead, he heard "come in." He swung open the bathroom door and saw Emily standing there, completely naked and very surprised.

"What the fuck, dude?" she said. "I said one minute!"

Nate didn't know what to say. He just kind of stood there, mouth hanging open, eyes feasting upon the attractive body in front of him.

Nate took a long look at the fleshy, round breasts that hung from Emily's chest. Emily's boobs had thick, dark pink nipples that complemented sizable areolas of a lighter pink hue. Her stomach, too, had a fleshiness to it, as did her thighs. Her pussy, however, stood out prominently at the crux of her legs. Completely shaven, her vulva was fully visible to Nate. Emily's pussy lips were thick, with a narrow ridge between them that led into her warm, wet interior.

What particularly enticed Nate was Emily's tan from that afternoon. With the sun exposure setting in on their walk home from the beach, the previously exposed portions of Emily's skin had taken on a light tan color, while the skin around her boobs and her pussy were a much paler white. Nate assumed her ass would be a similar white color, but he was just guessing since he could only see Emily from the front.

Nate kept staring. He couldn't help it. He had already become aroused by the portions of Emily's body that he could see when they were at the beach. Now he got to see the real thing, a foot or two away from his eyes.

Emily made no effort to cover up. She didn't feel embarrassed at that moment - startled, surprised, and shocked, but not embarrassed. She stood proudly, leaving her freshman-turned-sophomore body visible from any angle. To her surprise, she felt a warmth growing in her loins, and maybe even a collection of fluid within her sex lips. She had never done anything like this - not that she had planned to be walked in on while in the bathroom - but she was sort of enjoying it.