A Radiance Christmas (Stand Alone)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little human vehicles and dolls were now under every tree and in the hands of the joyful hatchlings running around the village to show their friends, well when they weren't getting into their parent's presents anyway.

But by far the best part was the cries of joy that were heard when the people of the town saw the bounty of meat that awaited them freshly caught and butchered ready for their tables, there would be no half-fed hatchlings this Christmas and no starving parents either, not on the watch of the Santa Claws.

The people of the village were more than a little stunned to find their new friends in their midst and by all that they had done for them, a huge circle formed around Serena as she stood in the middle of the town underneath a huge pine tree handing out some of the leftover gifts that sat underneath it, she had two sacks one with little toys for the hatchlings brave enough to come up to her and to greet her which after the first little brave female did so to thank her for her new dolly and went away with another dolly while her parents walked away with a pair of military-grade rifles a queue rapidly formed to meet the Santa Claws.

About the time that the feast that the town leader put on with remaining meat that hadn't been handed out Sabat and Melody reappeared and by the proud look on her face and the truly stunned look on his Serena didn't need the rather obvious smears of the odd paint that human females wore on their lips all over him to tell that something rather wondrous had happened to her brother, finally his eyes were open.

As he approached the large table she gave him a sly smile and he flushed under his scales, "Not a word Serena, these humans are more crazy tail than you are," he said planting himself at the table next to her before Melody planted a plate filled with meat in front of him and unashamedly planted herself in his lap and began to feed him causing her to plant her eyes upon Timothy who was laughing and smiling with his friends.

"No judgement here brother, now if you'll excuse me I have a challenge to answer," she said rising from the table and her finished meal but before she got fully to her feet an alarm bell began to sound cutting through the merriment like a knife.

The merriment fell instantly silent as the sentries called out, "The raiders are coming!!"

Both Sabat and Serena looked at one another and shared a nod before they both turned to head to the gates only for Serena to be grabbed by a hand and when she looked down she found Timothy standing at her side.

"Where are you going!?" he exclaimed looking up at her with fear etched on his handsome features.

She couldn't help herself, she reached down and grasped his chin in her long fingers gently, "To answer villainy with the only true form of justice there is in this world, Claw justice!" she snarled.

"Not without us your not, we've been aching for some fucking payback! People of Scaleton those fuckers have pushed us around and stolen our food, our hope and even our people but no more, today these two wonderful beings have brought us more than we could have ever prayed for in our loudest prayers, so today we show them who we are, you lot to the walls the rest of you on me! Today this ends!!" Timothy yelled to thunderous cheers from the people who scrambled to lock away their hatchlings and arm themselves with their newfound hope and courage.

As the gates opened the raiders had just about reached them but the confidence and smugness in their faces were soon lost as they saw what greeted them emerging from the town.

The thirty or so armed raiders all wore the same look of pure horror as they saw the two Claws marching forwards flanked on either side by their new heavily armed human friends to meet them.

"Not one step further villains, today you have picked the wrong fight because today these good people are no longer weak pushovers, today and for every day forwards they have CLAWS!!!" Serena bellowed to massive cheers from her comrades and a thunderous war roar from her brother that shook the whole village.

Night of the claws gave the raiders a chance to gather their wits or to form a rebuttal, instead, they simply charged them while their human friends opened fire thankfully being careful not to hit their new friends as they tore into the terrified raiders who despite their best efforts to scatter to the winds found themselves being cut down by either the claws or human bullets.

It was a very swift fight indeed as in mere seconds the Raider war band was reduced to cooling food for the crows and mole rats to feast upon, call it one part justice and one part Christmas joy for the creatures of the woods into which their bodies were unceremoniously dumped far from the town.

"We did it!! We're fucking free!!" Timothy yelled in triumph a cheer that was picked up by of the people of the village of which not a single one was lost in the battle.

Serena turned and looked at him as he stood smiling and punching the air and she felt the call of her nature and without missing a stride she leapt onto him and pinned him down much to the surprise of everyone around him.

"W-What are you doing?" Timothy stammered as she leaned down onto him being careful only to put enough weight onto him to hold him but not hurt him.

"Finally answering your earlier challenge beautiful one, you pulled my tail and that kind of challenge cannot go unanswered by a proud alpha Claw such as myself and now that I have you beaten and helpless I claim my trophy," she purred softly but deeply lowering her head so that it was mere inches from his own.

"T-Trophy? What kind of trophy?" he asked flushing bright pink and red.

Her long tongue slid from her mouth and left a hot trail of saliva from his throat to his cheek as his delicious salty skin sparkled on her taste buds as his eyes met hers and a smile crossed her lips, "There is only one trophy I want," she purred running a single clawed finger down his chest to his naval and with that is, he hoisted him off the floor and flicked him over her large shoulder leaving him dangling from it before turning to face the rest of the stunned town.

"What?" she said and suddenly everyone found something else far more interesting to look at than a large Claw girl with her human prize hanging off her shoulder and there was rather a lot of whistling going on as well.

As she turned she saw her brother giving her a warm grin, "I don't think these humans are used to Claw social norms yet sister dearest, I don't think they've ever witnessed a female Claw responding to a right-of-claim challenge before," he chuckled.

"Well then they should consider themselves educated, now if you'll excuse me brother dearest I'm taking my Christmas present here back to his hut and I'm going to spend a very long time unwrapping him," she said giving Timothy's rear end a squeeze which made him let out the cutest squeak she'd ever heard.

Sabat chuckled and grinned, "No judgement here sister," he said.

"And I should think not as I get the feeling that you have a present of your own right there who seems rather eager to be unwrapped herself, or should I say unwrapped again?" she said shooting a sly smile between Sabat and the rather fidgety Melody who by the way her thighs were rubbing together had already got herself a taste for prime male Claw meat.

Sabat glanced at her and then smiled softly, "Guess it runs in the pack eh?" he said and she roared with laughter.

"There are worse things brother, now if you'll excuse me...." she began until she was cut off by Melody interrupting her.

"Umm Serena?" she said and she glanced at the little human female.

"Yes?" she said.

"Please be gentle with my brother, he's umm inexperienced, I know you don't mean to hurt him and Sabat's shown me that despite your size and incredible strength you are actually incredibly gentle creatures, so please umm treat him right, after all, he's done for everyone he deserves to be happy," she said and Serena felt a pang in her heart of purest joy as she had feared for a moment that she was going to challenge her claim.

"Don't you worry Melody under my care you beautiful brother here will know joys that he never dared to dream existed, I will treat him like he's made of glass," she said and with a final smile from Melody she was off carrying the surprisingly silent Timothy right past all the people of the town who never said a word but simply watched them go.

Timothy's hut wasn't exactly large though the same was true of most human nests when you were Serena's size, but she still managed to get him in through the doorway without hitting either her head or his on the frame.

Once inside she closed the door and placed him gently down on the bed leaving him lying there looking up at her with wide eyes and a huge deep red blush over his beautiful face.

"I love that colour on you beautiful one, it matches my outfit," she purred softly squatting down on her haunches being careful to keep her tail swishing under control so she didn't wind up destroying his little home.

"Y-Y-You truly want me don't you?" he stammered looking into her bright eyes which were narrowed on him now.

"What gave it away the pouncing on you or the carrying you off to ravish you slowly and gently?" she purred creeping forwards on her hands and knees lifting her top half onto the bed to loom over him as he laid there prone.

"I-I-I kept telling myself that you weren't flirting with me, that you were just playing and that there was no way in a million years that a creature as magnificent as you could ever want to look at me, I mean why would a goddess in scales want to look at me when Claw boys if Sabat is anything to go by are scaled demi gods?" he said in a surprisingly soft voice for the usually confident and fierce human.

But his words stuck Serena to the heart like an arrow from the blue, "Y-you think I'm a goddess?" she exclaimed and he smiled up at her.

"I know, silly right? I mean I've only known you but a single night and in that time I've seen you fight for me and my sister, tear apart an entire bunker filled with Ghouls, make Christmas a reality for my people, arm an entire town and defeat a raider Warband, all the while looking alien and exotic while also radiant, I never imagined being attracted to a member of another species but the more I looked at you the more feminine you became by the moment, I just couldn't help it and now here you are claiming me like I'm some kind of prize," he said sounding so shocked and stunned at his own words.

She reached out a large clawed hand and lifted his chin so he was forced to look at her, "Never doubt yourself, Timothy, you have a strong and brave heart, you stood for your sister against stacked odds, and you fought alongside me to clear that bunker, you moved those weapons just as much as I did, you made this miracle happen as much as I did and through it all you kept saying things to me that made my heart fly to the clouds because you gave me the one thing that I needed so very badly, hope, hope that the yearning I've held secret in my heart for so very long could become a reality, hope that one day I would find a human who would not only look at me as something other than a monster but who would truly see me and see who I am, who would think of me as beautiful and then you pulled my tail," she said with a smile.

Timothy cocked his head curiously, "Is that bad?" he asked and she grinned.

"In claw society, it's a challenge," she said and he looked confused.

"A challenge?" he asked and she nodded.

"It says I'm interested in you and wish to test myself against you, winner take all if I win I get you all of you and if you win well then the choice is yours to make and well my beautiful little human I think it's safe to say I won that round didn't I?" she purred moving forwards to that he was pretty much face to face with him as she leaned on his bed over him making the meagre bed creak under her imposing weight.

"Y-Yeah I'd say so, well umm so err what happens now?" he stammered looking flustered and she grinned at him leaning down to lick the side of his cheek again.

"Well my tasty little treat, it means I get to ravish you as slowly as I please until I am sated and let's just say this hunger of mine has been building for a lifetime, so it might take quite a while so I hope that legendary human stamina of yours serves you well because you are going to need it," she said gently beginning to pop the toggles of his leather shit off so she could peel it from him, he had simply no idea how much restraint she was using not to simply tear it from him but this was a night she was going to savour.

She could feel the incredible heat washing off Timothy's skin even through his leathers which slowly she managed to peel off him leaving just his undershirt covering the top part of his body but that posed no challenge to a determined Claw such as she, with a single deft flick of her wrist that went the way of his leather top landing on the floor next to the bed revealing a sight that made her heart purr and her tail swish.

Timothy was covered in short but thick fur that was all over his delicious caramel-white skin, she leaned down and gently ran her clawed fingers over his bare and solid chest feeling the incredible warmth of his soft skin and making him gasp as she twirled the little stands around her fingers coiling them and watching them spring back.

But she was not done not by a long shot, next up came his simple shoes that covered his small and dainty feet, well small and dainty by her standards anyway as her own feet were about five or six times the size of his which were probably large for human standards.

Then finally his trousers and underwear joined the rest of his clothes in the pile on the floor leaving him as naked as the day he was born sprawled on the bed looking both flustered and delightfully shy for such a big strong male.

"D-Do I please you?" he stammered softly his words acting like an accelerant to her heart, he obviously had no idea that by her standards he was the cutest and most adorable thing she had ever seen in her life, he made all those humans from the pages of her sacred tome pale in comparison, compared to them he was a human angel made flesh and bone.

"Please isn't the word for how beautiful you are Tim, I keep having to remind myself that you are not a claw and that I just can't pounce on you the way my heart screams at me to do because I would harm you or worse, but that restraint burns me even brighter because its forcing me to abstain and that's making every little thing oh so much sweeter," she said reaching down to run her large hands up his thigh delighting the way his powerful muscles bunched and flexed beneath her touch as she manoeuvred herself fully onto the bed which finally gave up and with a sharp snap gave up sending them both crashing to the floor with a thump as they rode the mattress down.

It also had the effect of causing Serena to fall forwards slightly as she fought to catch herself and to not fall onto Timothy and crush him, but this did have the added effect of basically slamming his head right in between her chest swells sending a shot of pleasure right into her heart so powerful that she did now lose control of her tail which took out a stool and a chair in its arcing sweep.

As Timothy spluttered and managed to pull his head from the gap between her sizeable swells he peered up at her from her cleavage, "I thought were supposed to break the bed during not before we even get started?" he said shooting her a smile which made her roar with laughter, his confidence was returning and this made her heart burn with joy and not only her heart but somewhere a bit lower as well and this was a burn that she could not ignore for much longer especially as she had now seen the beautiful treat that would soon be hers in all it's proud swollen glory.

"Well let's change that shall we?" she growled and with that, she rose up to her haunches and grabbed the red fabric from her body and tore the whole thing from her leaving only the stockings and the hat that she was wearing along with the tail sock in place but her main body was now as naked as the day she was hatched and by the throbbing she could feel from under her tail as something incredibly hot and insistent jumped and twitched against her little triangle next to her tail hole she was delighted to see that he was as eager as she was to truly begin.

"Yeah probably for the best before we break anything else," he panted as she ground her scale-free triangle of sensitive flesh against his boiling throbbing flesh.

"I know there is supposed to be a build-up and lots of delightful little human rituals before the main event by right now I have a fire in my loins that needs to be quenched before it spreads to my every scale my beautiful human, as far as I'm concerned all that can wait for the next time because right now if I don't get what I need I'm going to go full crazy tail," Serena panted leaning down to lick the side of his face and to her surprise and delight, he turned and caught her tongue between his lips before trying to pull it into his mouth, so she happily obliged him and filled his mouth to the brim with her tongue.

It seemed words were no longer necessary for them both as he had fully surrendered to his fate now, he had accepted it and her, so with a little bit of creative hip grinding she finally managed to make his delightful human maleness catch in the spot where she really needed it feeling the odd conical shaped tip trap itself directly in the hood of her swollen clit which made her growl into his tongue filled mouth, now all she needed was one last adjustment.

His tip actually made a pop as it pushed through the powerful ring of muscle that guarded her entrance and both of them moaned into the mouth of the other as she felt his protective skin retract under the force of her gripping flesh and despite her muscles best efforts to grip him as tightly as she could inch after exquisite inch sank into her soaking hot depths until with a slight clap of claw flesh against human she hilted him into the deepest part of her depths where he belonged.

Finally, they broke their lurid kiss and long strands of sparkling saliva still joined their tounges and lips, "We are one, my male! As we were meant to be! Claw and human together as nature intended!' she roared as a pleasure like nothing she had ever dared to dream existed burned through her as his glands scraped and twisted against her griping and roiling internal flesh.

"Oh god, Serena this is fucking amazing! You're so fucking tight how the hell can something this big be so fucking tight!?" he moaned loudly.

"You like my inside my sweet human?" she purred lewdly as she ground herself against him making his tip and shaft grind against her incredibly sensitive internal flesh.

"Oh fuck! There just aren't words to describe how fucking good you fucking feel!" he wailed as she began to move in earnest.

"Then don't speak my beautiful one, let your body speak for you," she panted as she began to move properly moving until only his tip was inside her and then slamming back down him letting his tip punch into the neck of her womb with a delightful kiss that sent powerful electric tingles through her whole body.

It didn't take long for their rhythm to turn into something primal and despite her basically pinning him to the mattress Timothy delighted her with his determination by fighting her weight to thrust himself as deep as he could into her boiling-wet depths meeting her downwards thrusts perfectly and soon the air was filled with the wet slap of human flesh on claw scales and flesh along with a mixture of primal grunts, growls and moans from both of them.