A Radiance Christmas (Stand Alone)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But under such delightful torture, neither of them could expect to last long and it wasn't long before those slaps became fast as the clasp of a round of applause which to both their minds was very fitting for what they had achieved here, a unity so perfect that the reward was nothing more or less than what was deserved, a perfect love.

Suddenly Timothy grabbed hold of the meat of her ass clamping his hands down on the scales of her ass and digging his fingers into the meat of each cheek as with a powerful and purely primal roar that sent her heart into overdrive he thrust himself as deep as he would go inside her and that's when she felt an explosion of liquid heat in her belly that triggered a secondary and far more powerful explosion deep inside her that washed throughout her entire body and what felt like her soul as his orgasm not only triggered her own but melded them together into one perfect bubble of pleasure that they were both encased inside of hoping that it would never break.

Serena was true to her word, while that was the first time they coupled that night it was far from the last and by the time they staggered out the next day Timothy''s mattress had been reduced to a flat pancake-like structure no thicker than a slice of bread.

"Morning you two, I'd ask if you slept well but I'm pretty sure that roar you let out this morning scared the shit out of the rooster, fucker has been hiding behind his coop all morning and refused to come out," Sabat chuckled as he greeted them.

"Like you can talk let's just say my sister isn't as quiet or discreet as she likes to think now is she, oh by the way you got some lipstick on you," Timothy said with a grin making the big male claw started and try to wipe his face, Serena laughed as she saw it.

"It's not on your face brother," she said and Sabat glance down before all of his scales bristled so loudly he sounded like a claw-shaped rattle before vanishing to clean himself off.

"I am pleased to see that you have accepted them so easily," Serena said glancing happily at Timothy.

"Be a bit hypocritical of me to judge them after what we did all last night now wouldn't it?" he said with a sly smile that simply radiated that beautiful confidence that warmed her heart.

"Indeed," she said happily.

"Let's just say I'm rather glad that I don't wear lipstick or we'd probably have spent the morning cleaning smears off the underside of the gorgeous tail of yours among other places," he said nudging her large thigh with his elbow and making her chuckle.

"Be worse for you if I wore it, you'd look like one of those candy canes from your Christmas pictures," she said and he roared with laughter.

"I'm glad you came Serena, you have not only made us a real-life Christmas miracle but a whole new world for us to explore," he said finally after drying his eyes.

"That makes two of us my beautiful human, now what do you say we fill our bellies with some of that leftover meat, I get the feeling you will need your strength later s lets just say this eternal flame you've lit in me doesn't feel like its quite quenched to me," she said and he grinned at her.

"Sounds good to me but I might need a new mattress," he said and with that, the pair of them took their first steps into a brighter new world because with the cold light of that morning came the bright hope of a new future one that neither of them could have foreseen but so happily embraced.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

"...... the end," Chris said leaning back against Vess and when he looked up he found that they were now completely alone in the fire-lit room.

"Huh? where did everyone go?" he asked in confusion a moment before a rather loud wail of Claw pleasure cut through the air followed by a second one from another direction that was most definitely human quickly followed up by what was most definitely a moan of Arachnakai origin.

"I think your delightful words lit a bit of a fire in them, my little love," Vess said from under him hugging him tightly against her.

"Seems like it they could have at least waited until the end though," he said grumpily but no sooner had he said it than he suddenly found himself dangling and bending double staring down as vess's incredible chiselled ass and her long tail swishing back and forth as she strode towards what had to be their bedroom.

"I did and now I take my prize and my present for my patience, the story of the Santa Claws has inspired me my beautiful human, now come we have our own Christmas miracle to make," she said and Chris chuckled to himself, because at the end of the day was there a better way to spend Christmas than in the arms of the one you loved? Though for him the arms part was going to be just the start.

The End.

To all my friends new and old, iwish to convey a deep and profound thank you for both reading and listening to me this year, I do hope we'll see each other again soon and I wish you all the very best over the holidays in which ever form they may be and in what ever shape they take, so till next year Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd hapus or Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

GhostNobody