A Rainy Night with My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Moira and I have some more fun.
912 words
4.58
44.2k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers

Moira was still shaking a little from her orgasm when I got up and climbed on top of her. I kissed both of her cheeks then I kissed her on her lips. She pulled me down to her as we kissed deeply. My sister was eager for this kiss as her arms wrapped around my neck.

My cock was pressed against her wet pussy lips and it began to twitch. Moira must have felt it moving because she began to grind her hips against my dick. I let out a small moan in her mouth. We broke the kiss and I looked at her.

"I want you inside of me," Moira said. There was excitement in her eyes.

"Are you sure? There is no going back if we do this," I said. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. I wanted this desperately but I also wanted to make sure that Moira was ready.

Moira nodded. "I want you to be my first. Fuck me. Please."

I kissed her again then I slowly took a hold of my throbbing cock and pressed the tip against her pussy lips. My cockhead immediately started to get soaked from her juices. It was warm and sticky and mingled with my precum. The thought of our juices mixing together made my dick twitch in my hand.

I pushed my cock forward into her entrance very slowly and gently. Moira began to moan. I looked at her as I slowly went inside of her. She let out a cry of pain and her face scrunched up. Her pussy felt so tight against my cock. I had to keep going in though. I fought against her restricting walls as I thrust into her. Moira let out another cry of pain.

I kissed her nose and lips to help comfort her. I was now fully inside of her. My cock pulsated against her wet tight walls. I looked down at Moira who looked up at me.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yes, it hurts a little but also feels good."

"I'm going to go slow, ok?"

She nodded. I began to fuck her very slowly. Moira moaned and her hands went to my back. She held on to me tightly. The pleasure of her tight pussy was extraordinary. I began to softly moan.

I started to go a little faster and Moira's moans got louder. I could see that she was no longer feeling any pain. It was nothing but pleasure for her now. I held her hips and plunged my cock deeper into her. I could feel just how wet she was. Her juices were lathering up my cock. I looked down and saw that it was white from her creamy wetness.

"Yes! Fuck me!" Moria moaned.

This turned me on even more and I fucked her harder. My balls slapped against her ass as I fucked her. They were tightening by the second. I wanted to shoot a big load inside of my sister. I prayed that I could hold out as long as possible. Her pussy felt so good and I was afraid I was going to cum too soon.

"Please go faster!" Moira moaned.

I picked up the pace and fucked her faster. My cock was now going deeper and harder into her. Her restrictive walls were much more accommodating now as they welcomed my cock. Groans escaped my lips with every thrust into her.

Moira's fingers dug into my back. She let out a loud cry and I held on to her trembling body as her orgasm overtook her. Moira bucked beneath me. Her eyes closed shut and her mouth hung open. I kept fucking her as she came.

"Yes!" she cried out.

I let out a deep groan myself and felt my cock twitch rapidly inside of her. My warm cum jetted out into her pussy. Each thrust into her brought out more nut from my aching balls. Moira's orgasm had stopped but she looked at me intently as I came inside of her.

I continued to groan as my cum shot out of me. It was a lot and seemed to be rushing to get out of my balls. My hands gripped her waist tightly. Moira pulled me down to her and wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I groaned one last time as more cum spurted out into her. My own body was trembling from the pleasure. I could feel Moira's lips pressed against my cheek. She kissed me several times and then I slowly rose in trembling arms to look at her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her softly.

"Great! That felt so good. I had no idea that sex could feel that great," Moira said with a smile. "It sure beats masturbating."

I laughed. "Yeah, there's nothing like it. Are you happy with what we just did? We just committed incest."

Moira nodded with a smile. "We committed incest as soon as we kissed earlier and I don't regret it. I am happy that we did this. How do you feel?"

"I feel great. I'm happy that this happened," I said as I looked at my sister.

She pulled my head down to her and kissed me. Our lips pressed hard against one another. My hand went to her soft cheek and caressed it gently. We broke the kiss after a moment.

"Can we do it again?" My sister asked me with an eager grin.

kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers