A Rainy Night with My Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
My busty sister gives me a handjob and I eat her out.
3.2k words
4.54
90.2k
126

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers

"On the count of three, we get out and run to the house," I told my sister Moira. We had just gotten back from the movies where we had seen a romantic comedy. Moira had been dying to see this movie and since she didn't have a boyfriend and none of her friends were interested in it, she asked me to watch it with her.

I wasn't a fan of romantic comedies but I saw how much she wanted to see it that I decided to tag along. Moira had always been a fan of chick flicks. She had the entire Twilight series and Fifty Shades of Grey series. She had purchased all of those movies.

In her room, there was a bookshelf that had nothing but romantic books where bare-chested men were holding women in various different poses. I had laughed when Moira had first started to read those books because they seemed so cheesy but as her collection grew I became amazed at her fascination with those books. For me, science fiction and fantasy were my go-to books and I would never check out a romance novel because it didn't seem interesting to me but Moira loved them.

I had asked her once why she only read those books and she had told me that she liked how the guys treated the women in the books. They were kind, chivalrous, and cared about the women's feelings and thoughts. She told me that guys in real life especially at her high school were so different as they only wanted sex and treated women like things.

I had to admit that I felt a little guilty after my sister said that. I had been one of those guys. In high school, I had sought out girls specifically for sex. Me and my friends would try and see who we could fuck and would brag about our conquests. We didn't care about pleasing the girls during sex either as we only wanted to bust a nut. I didn't eat a girl's pussy until I started going to community college and I learned just how important it was to reciprocate pleasure during sex.

I also knew that the guys at Moira's school had to be no different than I was. It also didn't help that my little sister was so cute. She was eighteen years old and had curly blonde hair, green eyes, and a smile that was ever-present on her face. She was short and curvy. Her body had truly blossomed over the years which made my parents nervous because Moira had a big chest. It was impossible not to notice. I had felt nervous about how guys would treat her at school with her big boobs on display. I could only imagine the comments.

Moira also had a butt that was round and plump in shape. My own friends had commented on it from time to time whenever they came over to my house to play video games. They would say how much they wanted to spank Moira. They would say it in a teasing way and give me a hard time but I knew that they secretly wanted to fuck her.

I was very protective of my sister and my friends knew it so they never made any comments in her presence. I felt like it was my duty as her older brother to make sure that no one took advantage of her or made her feel small. My sister had a big heart and I knew that it could easily be broken by horny dudes. I did not want to see that happen.

"You think we'll make it without getting soaked?" Moira asked me. She looked outside the passenger window where the rain was coming down in torrents. It had been raining very hard as soon as we stepped out of the movie theater. We both had forgotten to bring our umbrellas because there had only been a slight chance of rain. You can never trust the weather app.

I looked out the window and could barely see our front door. "Well...if we run fast enough, we might be ok," I said in a hopeful voice.

"Ok, let's try it," Moira said.

I shut the car off and looked out the window again. I still could not see a thing. This was going to suck big time. "Ok, one...two...three!"

We both ran out of the car and closed the doors behind us. I ran as fast as I could through the gate and across the lawn path. I heard Moira behind me running. My face and hair were immediately wet and I could feel my shirt getting damp. My sneakers were also beginning to flood. I ran as hard as I could on the wet ground and dashed up to the front door.

I took the key out of my wet pants and opened the door. Moira ran up to the door beside me. I opened the door quickly and we ran inside. I closed the door behind me and stood there for a moment as I tried to catch my breath. I felt like I had run a marathon. This was not good. I needed to get my butt back to the gym. Moira was also breathing hard and I looked at her wet face. Her hair was plastered to her face and she began to brush it aside.

I saw a big grin on her face. "My God, that was crazy! We're totally soaked!"

I looked at myself and laughed. I was completely drenched. It looked like I had dived into a pool with all of my clothes on. I glanced at Moira and my eyes accidentally fell upon her chest where the t-shirt she was wearing was showing the outline of her pink bra beneath. I quickly looked away.

"Yeah, we might as well have walked to the front door," I said with a laugh. I kicked off my wet shoes and placed them near the door. Moira did the same. My wet socks clung to my feet as I tried to pull them off.

"I don't want to get the floor wet. I'm going to take off these wet clothes," Moira said. She unbuckled her pants and began to pull them down. I looked at my sister in astonishment as her pants slid down her legs to the floor. Moira's legs were a tan color just like the rest of her as she spent a lot of time at the beach. Her legs looked incredibly smooth and there wasn't a strand of hair upon them.

My eyes zoomed in on her underwear. She was wearing light purple panties and I could see the outline of her pussy beneath them. It wasn't quite a cameltoe but I could see the outline of her slit. My cock started to rise as I looked at her. Moira then yanked her shirt off over her and my god what a sight it was to look at my sister's tits. They were so big! They were like two pumpkins pressed together on her chest. Her cleavage was so deep that I could not look away. It was literally impossible to.

Moira saw me looking at her and a smile came to her face. "Are you ok, Trent? You're staring at me kind of hard."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I said quickly and looked away from her mesmerizing chest. "I...I...don't know what I was looking at."

"You were looking at me," Moira said with a smile. "You were looking at my chest to be exact."

"I...I...I'm sorry," I said in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to."

"It's ok. I know I have big boobs. Every guy notices them and I'm sure my big brother would too," Moira said with a smile.

I looked back at her and my eyes fell on her tits again. This was the first time that I had ever looked at my sister in this way. I guess it was also the first time that I had ever seen her in just her bra. I quickly looked away and then took off my shirt and put it on the floor near the door. Moira stood there and watched me get undressed. I could feel her eyes on me.

I did have a nice broad chest from when I used to go to the gym and a four-pack that was still visible. I put my hands on my pants to unbuckle them but stopped myself. I was still hard and did not want my sister to see me with an erection especially one due to her.

"What's the matter? Aren't you going to take your pants off too?" Moira asked me.

I gave her a sheepish grin. "I kind of...have a situation...at the moment."

"What kind of situation?" Moira asked me in confusion. She looked at my pants and then her eyes widened as she figured it out. "Oh, I see."

I laughed. "Yeah."

Moira laughed. "I mean... it's ok. I'm practically naked in front of you so it's normal that you would get...hard."

I looked at my sister and my eyes went to her tits again. My dick twitched hard and began to pulsate as all of my blood ran to feed its desire.

"Fuck it," I said then unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. I kicked them to the side. I stood there in my boxers and I saw Moira was looking at the bulge in my underwear. Her eyes were locked on it.

"O..ok. How about we get some towels to wipe off our faces and our hair?" Moira said in a flustered voice. Her face was red.

"Yeah," I said.

We headed towards the staircase with Moira in front of me. I got a nice view of my sister's ass. Her panties clung to those round cheeks of hers and my cock started to twitch even more. This was so crazy! I had never felt this way about my sister before! What was going on?!

We walked to the bathroom and Moira grabbed two towels. She handed me one. I wiped my face and my head. I watched her as she wiped her face. Her tits jiggled a little as she did so. I stared at her tits again and then I noticed that Moira was also looking at my crotch.

"You are so hard, right now!" Moira said in awe.

"I'm sorry, Moira. It just...keeps happening," I said with a guilty look. "Let me go to my room."

Moira quickly grabbed my arm and stopped me. "No, wait. I...I...I don't want you to go."

I looked at my sister in surprise. She had a sweet and open look on her face. I stopped moving and turned to her. Moira stepped closer to me and I could feel the warmth of her body.

What are you doing?" I whispered. My heart was beating fast in my chest and my cock was pressed against her thigh.

"Something that I have always wanted to do," Moira whispered. She grabbed my head and brought it down so that she kissed me. My sister's lips pressed against mine and I kissed her back. The kiss was deep and full of passion as our mouths blended together. My hands went to her waist and pulled her closer to me. Moira held onto me as we kissed.

We broke the kiss after a moment and I watched as my sister moved her hands to my boxers. She slowly pulled them down. My hard cock sprung out. Moira put her hands on it and looked up at me.

"It's so warm in my hands," she said.

She wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft and began to stroke it. I let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure. Her hands moved up and down on my cock. I looked at Moira as she jerked me off. My eyes traveled to her tits. She caught me looking at them.

"Take off my bra," she whispered.

My hands went to the back of her bra and I unclasped it. She moved to the side so that the bra could fall to the floor. My eyes grew big as I stared at those lovely breasts of hers. My hands reached out and I stopped as I looked at her.

"It's ok. Touch them," she whispered.

I took both of her tits into my hands and ran my fingers all over them. They felt so soft and squishy. My fingers trailed to her nipples where I softly rubbed them. Moira's breath quickened. Her hands were still stroking my cock. I let out a small groan from the pleasure.

"Oh wow, your precum is coming out," Moira said.

I looked down at my cock and saw some of my precum was on her fingers. A thread of it was stuck to her fingers and my cockhead. I kept rubbing her nipples softly. I wanted them in my mouth. I leaned my head and took one of her tits into my mouth. Moira gasped.

Her nipple was a little salty but tasted so good. I sucked on it for a bit until it got hard then I moved to the other one. I feasted on my sister's tits as she moaned against me. Her hands moved faster on my aching cock. I could feel my balls tightening up.

"You are so amazing, Moira," I moaned before I took her nipple back into my mouth. I sucked on it a little harder. Moira moaned. Her hands were going faster on my cock and I could feel the mad rush of my orgasm now.

"I'm about to cum, Moira. Let me get some tissues," I moaned.

Moira did not allow me to move. She kept stroking my cock and aimed my cockhead at her tits. "I want you to cum on my tits. Do you want that?"

"Yes!" I shouted. There was a wet spot of precum on her right boob from where my cockhead had touched her tit. Moira stroked my dick faster. Her hands twisted up and down from the head to the base.

"Fuck!" I moaned. My cock spasmed in my sister's hands. Hot ropes of cum spurted out and onto Moira's tits. She let out a surprised squeal. A long rope of jizz landed on both of her tits and sat there. I bucked against her as my orgasm continued. More nut squirted out and landed on her tits. Moira did not stop stroking me until I was completely spent.

I was panting and trying to steady myself. Moira removed her hands from my cock. There was a little bit of cum on her fingers. I looked at my sister's tits which were covered in my spunk. She looked down at her chest and then up at me with a smile.

"That is a lot of cum!" she said in wonder.

I laughed. "Yeah, I guess I really had a lot stored up. I never cum like that!"

"It feels so warm on me," Moira said as she looked at my jizz on her tits.

I lifted my sister by the chin so our eyes met. "Thank you, Moira. That was incredible."

"You're welcome. I'm happy you enjoyed that," she said with a smile.

I leaned down and kissed her. Our lips pressed hard against each other. I held her as our kiss deepened. I broke the kiss after a moment.

"Let's get you cleaned up. I want to return the favor," I said with a smile. I grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to Moira. She began to wipe the cum off her tits.

"It's so much!" she said.

I grabbed some tissues and began to wipe my jizz off of her. Moira laughed. "Thanks."

"Of course."

We finally got all of my nut off of her tits and threw away the tissues. I then took Moira's hand in mine and led her toward my bedroom. I could tell that she was excited as she followed me. We entered my room and then I closed the door behind us. I spun her around to face me and started kissing her again.

She kissed me back deeply as I led her towards my bed. She fell on it and inched backward until her entire body was on my bed. I climbed on top of her and pressed myself against her. My hard cock throbbed against her thigh.

I moved my mouth down to her nipples and then to her stomach. I kissed her belly button and then slowly pulled down her panties. I stared in amazement at my sister's pussy. It was so smooth and she had small outer lips that were so pink. She was already wet and I could see her juices all along those lips. I moved my mouth to her pussy and gave it a long lick from top to bottom.

"Oh, god!" Moira moaned.

I licked her up again and then kissed her lips. I wanted to take my time on my sister's pussy. I figured that this had to be the first time that she had ever gotten head before and I wanted her first time to be unforgettable.

I moved my tongue all over her pussy lips and then began to suck on both of them in turn. Moira moaned and put her hand in my hair. She ran her fingers through it constantly.

I spread her lips apart with my tongue and moved inside of her. I was met with even more of her sweet juices as I pushed my tongue deeper inside of her. Moira's hips were moving constantly against my mouth as I ate her out.

My tongue was in her warm tunnel. Her juices were dripping out at a faster pace now and met my lips and chin. I darted my tongue in and out of her as she moaned.

"Yes!" Moira moaned.

I looked up at her and saw that she had her eyes closed and her mouth was partly opened. I wanted to kiss her again. The desire was so strong that I almost got up to do so but told myself to wait.

I moved my tongue up to her clit. Her clit was so tiny and was hidden by her hood. I wanted to uncover it so I flicked my tongue at that nub of hers. Moira gasped.

"Fuck!" she moaned.

I flicked my tongue continuously at her clit until it became aroused and escaped the hood. I applied pressure against it as I licked her. Moira moaned even louder and her fingers grasped the bedsheet.

I took her clit into my mouth and began to suck on it. Very slowly at first. Moira gasped again and her body bucked against me. I held her legs and kept sucking on her clit. Moira screamed out. Her legs trembled violently as her orgasm broke her. She moaned and bucked against me as I kept sucking on her hard clit. I did not want to stop.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" Moira moaned. Her body rose up and then down again. I kept sucking her clit a little bit more as her orgasm faded. I then took my mouth off her pussy. I stared at her pussy which was wet from her juices and my saliva. I watched with a smile as my sister breathed heavily and continued to tremble.

kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers