A Randy Retirement Pt. 01: Averie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that?" he asked.

"Feels good," and she laid her head back against his chest.

He continued to gently squeeze and rub her breasts for some time and then placed his left forearm around her chest just below them and held her tightly. He ran his right hand between her legs and started to finger bang her underwater, slowly at first, but with increasing urgency. He teased her ear with his tongue and in time she was writhing against his chest as his fingers did their work. She craned her neck to look up at him and he bent to kiss her deeply.

Averie attempted to close her legs as she was getting close, but his hand was insistent, and she finally opened them wide. He released her from his left arm and she turned into him as two fingers dove into her pussy to massage her G-spot and his thumb began to rub her clit. The kiss continued with both tongues dueling with each other and her body dancing on his hand until she suddenly broke off the kiss and started to cum, turning her head to the heavens and moaning repeatedly "Don't stop," until she climaxed.

Randy let her come down from sixty seconds of bliss and then stood, gently letting her slip onto the step on her ass. As he did, she reached out to grab his cock through his swim trunks, but he quickly countered and picked her up, walking her to the outdoor shower under the windows of the breakfast nook.

They showered off the chorine and she kept playing at grabbing his manhood; but by now, as much as she wanted it, she knew that she was on his schedule.

Truth be known, if she had begged, he would have fucked her then and there. He was ready to consummate this deal, but he resisted to let it come in its own time.

He had placed large towels on the deck at the entrance of the house and he wrapped her body in one and another around her hair.

Telling her that he was going to make supper, he suggested that she could lie down for a while and relax, which she did on the large couch in the living room.

They dined on rib-eye steaks and salad with a red wine and made small talk about the house and other non-consequential things about the community they shared. Afterward they showered again, separately, and Averie dried her hair with a blow dryer she found under the sink in the guest bathroom.

When she walked out of the bathroom, still naked, Randy was standing there.

She bit her lower lip and looked at him. He felt his cock jump, but held it together without giving any hint. A bitten lower lip always did him that way.

Without preamble he nodded to the playroom and she turned toward the doors.

Averie walked into the room and immediately saw that it was shrouded in darkness. Darkness that is except for an area that was bathed in recessed lighting from the ceiling.

There were two vertical steel pipes, 4" in diameter, that were bolted to both the floor and ceiling. Attached to them by steel sleeves were two pipes that extended out three feet from the vertical ones, not quite as wide her ass, and situated to form the seat of a chair with a seatback made of smaller pipe and padded leather. This was suspended halfway to the ceiling and held there by safety clamps underneath the sleeves so it could not slide down. Attached to the "seat" were two cables that ran up to the ceiling, each on its own drum. In front of the "seat," a set of wooden steps led up to allow access.

Averie had no idea what was coming, but it was time to prepare her further for the taking of her ass.

"Put this on," he told her as he handed her a leather harness that would fit around her waist and hold a Hitachi wand tight to her clit.

She did as instructed, but had trouble with the buckles as her hands were trembling.

"Here, let me help you with that," he said as he took over the buckling of the harness. "Ok, up you go." The look on her face was wonderment, curiosity, apprehension, and a wry grin.

She climbed the steps and seated herself on what there was of a seat. It held the outer portion of her thighs, but allowed complete access to her sex.

"Legs on the outside of the bars," he instructed.

She looked up at him as he stood on the top step, "Really?"

"Yes, I need you not to be able to close them. This is going to be intense and I don't want you to miss out," he replied with a smile as he turned to descend the steps.

She folded her knees up to her chest and repositioned her legs on the outside of the bars. He then went about bending her legs back so he could secure her ankles to the vertical pipes and also her legs just above the knees to the horizontal ones. This put her essentially in a vertical frog tie.

The chair back came to just below her shoulder blades and he had Averie put her arms behind her, over the back of the chair back and then handcuffed her wrists and bound her arms above the elbow with a leather strap that he pulled tight until her elbows touched. He then placed another leather strap across her pelvis and tightly around the back of the chair.

As he brought out the Hitachi, Averie's eyes rolled skyward and she moaned, "Oh god."

"I knew you wouldn't want to be without your little friend here, having a friend near when you go through a new experience is always a good thing," he smiled as he attached it to the harness so that the bulb was as tight as possible to the opening of her pussy and she could not get away from it.

She looked down at him and replied, "I'm not sure 'friend' is the word."

Randy climbed up the steps and said, "We'll see, time to continue your deep-throat training."

Her eyes shot wide and she started to speak, but as her mouth opened, he produced a longer and wider penis gag than before and slowly started to insert it. She tried to close her mouth, but it was too late, and he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so her throat would slowly open to it. "This will get you accommodated to my dick when you ask to suck it," he told her as their eyes met. "Just breathe through your nose," he advised as he buckled the gag at the back of her head and then gently rubbed her throat. She struggled to accommodate this new intruder that was well past her gag reflex spot, but she did not retch, despite several times she thought she would.

Finishing, he gently brushed her cheek with his fingertips, "Impressive, you haven't gagged it yet."

"Uuuunnnnn" Averie made a show of trying to escape her bonds and made that sound women make when they are frustrated.

"Oh, I see you want to be occupied," and he reached down and switched the Hitachi to low.

Averie's head snapped down to her crotch and she moaned past the gag deep in her throat.

"I'll let that warm you up while I finish preparations," he laughed as he went down the steps and positioned a high table underneath Averie and placed upon it an extra-large Winston's Tail from Bad Dragon. An inch wide at the tip that tapered 10" later to a massive four inches wide at the bottom, it was designed to stretch the any hole. Time to let her know.

Averie was focused between her legs as the soft hum of the wand was doing its best. He wiped one finger underneath and she was already wet. "Like I said, your little friend," he told her as he licked his finger, "now it's time to get you ready to beg me to fuck your ass."

"Here's the setup," he told her as he took hold of her left nipple to get her attention. "I have a silicone toy underneath you," she tried but failed to look underneath to see what he was talking about, "and I'm going to turn on the winches attached to those drums overhead. The cables holding you up will slowly relax, allowing your body weight to impale yourself on the toy. The more you struggle, the further down on it you'll slide."

He removed the safety clamps from beneath her and started the motors on the winches. Averie felt herself slide down and a wetness from the lubed toy began to rub on her ass. Randy guided her ass down on the first inch or so and then he let her go.

He reached over and flipped the wand to its high setting and Averie shook her head from side to side and squealed from behind her gag. As she did so, another inch of the toy slid into her asshole.

She lost track of where he was as her attention was demanded by the wand on her clit and the squirm it was causing, which led to her asshole widening further. She felt the first orgasm coming and knew what it would cause, but she was powerless to stop the monster beneath her from further invading her. Before this weekend, nothing had ever been in her ass. Now she could not imagine how wide it was.

A quarter hour later, when she came, it was as if a dam had burst. Her body seized up harshly within her bondage and for the first time in her life she squirted, a flood of her cum splashing onto the floor beneath her. She felt herself slide what seemed like two inches down on the toy and the feeling of fullness overwhelmed her as she immediately began to cum again. Her focus was mainly on her ass as she felt herself slip down and her ass opened at least another quarter of an inch. Averie started to turn her head from side to side and moan loudly as she thrashed in the seat. The result was another inch of the monster disappearing.

Unknown to her, Randy was positioned underneath. He had almost been caught in the torrent of her cum when she had squirted, and he had smiled at the result. He had a spray bottle of liquid lube and was using it to keep her ass and the stretcher well coated and slick. The blonde was halfway down the dildo and he estimated at least two and a half inches wide.

At that moment, another tremor hit Averie and he watched as her ass began to shake and her bound hands searched for something, anything, to grab onto. Her ass opened another half inch as she slid further. He heard the moans and shrieks coming from above as she leaked more of her juices down the wand before they dripped to the floor.

Setting the lube down, he began to massage her ass with his hands in such a way as to encourage her ass cheeks to open wider. This prompted more of the monster to work its way up into the young woman, who seemed to be on her way to her fourth orgasm in the last 30 minutes by the way she mumbled incoherently through the penis gag that was clogging her throat.

As she came again and was further impaled on the silicone shaft, the wand suddenly stopped vibrating and Randy returned to her field of vision before her on the steps and released the gag in her mouth.

He now was naked and wore a cock-ring. It was the first time she had actually seen his cock. It was even with her face as she stared at it and tried to catch her breath. There was no way it would fit in her, but she had never wanted anything more. It had to be 9 or 10 inches long and the shaft was around two in diameter. It was so hard that it seemed alive. The head flared out around the corona of the glans which made it wider than the shaft itself. All she could do was pant and continue to stare as it stood at attention, her chest heaving.

"Is that real?" she managed to say.

Randy looked in her eyes and said, "Don't fret, the only thing that will touch you will be my hands; unless of course you beg me to use something else."

He glanced down at her impalement and commented, "Well, you took most of it. About 3" wide I'd say, but that should do, when you decide you want me to take your ass," and he bent down to place a collar on her and a dog leash. He then unbuckled the harness and the Hitachi.

He proceeded to remove her restraints and then flipped a switch which started the winches to raise her up off her impalement. She had a strange feeling as the monster dildo tried to remain and rise with her, but gravity and lube took over and instead she felt it slowly slip from her ass, leaving a sense of void, as if something were missing.

Randy held out his hands for Averie to stand and then, taking the leash, led her down the steps. She took them slowly as she did not trust her legs. Ten feet to the left was a second apparatus to which he led her.

It was a vertical H-frame, not unlike what she had just been on. This one however was wider and lower, the center pipe of the H about a yard above the floor. He centered her between the vertical pipes of the H and shackled her ankles to the inside of the bottom of the them. Averie tried to reach out and touch his cock as he did so. But he playfully pushed her hand aside., "Not yet, my sweet. You have to really want it."

He then bent her torso over the horizontal part of the H and shackled her wrists to the upper pipes so that they pulled her arms back behind her with her knees bent forward and her butt hanging out, leaving her pussy and asshole wide open.

To prevent her from straightening, he bolted another pipe across her lower back. This left her with a little movement in her knees and arms, but there was nothing she could do but flail and make her tits jiggle because they were hanging freely.

He came around to her front and caressed her left cheek with his hand, until she opened her mouth in want. Placing his forefinger inside he told her, "Use your tongue," and she proceeded to coat his finger with her salvia.

When he was satisfied, he buckled a large, red ball-gag into her still open mouth; careful to avoid using his wet finger.

Making his way to her rear, he then used his wet finger to work her clit. She let out a multiple muted cries and moans as she wiggled her ass in time with his finger. He stooped and watched as her clit began to peek out from its hood.

Satisfied, he produced a translucent silicone suction cup, wet it with her juices and then in one motion, attached it to her clit. Averie bucked and moaned as he did so, fighting against her bonds and the pipe at her back.

Remaining stooped, he watched the small bud, probably the size of the tip of her little finger, as it grew larger and pinker and then gave the cup another squeeze.

Averie yelped again and was trying to work her hips against the cup to no avail. Randy came around to her front and produced two larger versions of the cups, licked them himself and attached them to her nipples which were still enlarged from the afternoon's goat milker session. She sucked in air through her nose, her nostrils flaring wide, and looked down at her nipples, now a good two inches into the cups and at least an inch wide.

For the better part of the next half hour he used his fingers on her pussy and her asshole to slowly bring her up, almost to climax.

When he sensed that she was about to cum, he would stop and spank her ass to bring her down, her ass cheeks turning a bright red and his handprints becoming visible over time.

Randy then came back around to her front and grabbed a handful of hair, raising her head to look at him. Drool was streaming from the corners of her mouth. "You still don't get it do you? I can do this all night," and he let her head drop back, shortening the string of saliva that stretched to the floor.

He went to the storage area and returned with a set of clover leaf nipple clamps. He removed the cups, then tugged and rolled her long, thick nipples between thumbs and forefingers as she tried to turn and twist her chest. Opening the jaws of the clamps he captured first the right and then the left and gave a slight tug to the chain, eliciting a garbled howl. He then went back to fingering her two holes, removing the suction cup on her clit to play with it as well.

Her clit was at least a half-inch out of its hood and beet purple. The nerve endings there must have been afire as Averie bucked her hips and attempted to speak, forcefully and with a sense of urgency.

Randy could not understand her through the gag. He wanted to think she was begging, but the words were quite unintelligible.

He removed the gag and she spat out in pure lust, "Fuck me dammit! Please fuck me with your cock!"

"Fuck you where, Averie?" he teased.

"Anywhere! Everywhere! Just please make me cum on your cock!"

He really wanted her ass, but had told her for two days that it was to be saved for Sunday. Besides, she was going to have to ask specifically for that. So, he moved behind her and pulled her hair into a ponytail, tying it with a long rawhide cord. He then got an steel hook from storage, one with a 2" ball on it, and inserted it with little effort into her ass, the ball bringing a gasp and a cry for relief. He tied the hook off by its eyelet to the rawhide so that her head was forced back and there was an arch in her back.

Randy stepped back and stroked his cock as he sized up her dripping pussy. Moving close to her rear, he rubbed the head of his cock along the open lips, getting it wet in her sopping juices and eased it inside, watching as her labia widened to accommodate his flared cockhead. She felt warm and velvety as he continued to press his head and then the shaft into her.

Averie was moaning and softly alternated between saying "Yes" and "Oh," and he continued to slowly press his manhood into her to a width and depth she was not accustomed. It usually took several fuckings for a woman to get used to his entire cock and he did not want to tear her.

The fit started to get tighter when he had half his cock inside her, and he could feel Averie start to tense up. He started to back out for another slow stroke, and she called to him, "No! Don't stop! Please don't stop! I want it all! I want it ..." and, not being able to resist, he rammed the entire length of his cock into her with a gush of her juice escaping as a result.

"Aiiieeee," she cried out, followed up with a forceful, "Shit!" She balled her hands into fists and her asshole tightened as she remained motionless at the sudden fullness of her sex. Randy watched as her head managed a slow, tortured roll from left to right and just stood with his dick buried to the hilt and his hands grasping where Averie had the tiniest hint of emerging love handles. When she somewhat relaxed, he began a full-length fuck of her pussy; slow pulling out and hard going in and she moaned on each movement.

Averie had her first orgasm in less than a minute. It was a mild one as orgasms go, but it was just the beginning and he continued the slow-out and fast-in stroke of her cunt; what the boys in high school many years ago had referred to as long-dicking.

Several minutes later he transitioned into full-on railing her. Her juices made wet, sloppy sounds as he pounded her pussy relentlessly. Averie's tits bounced and the chain on the clamps clanked. As her body flailed in her bondage, the rocking of her head pulled the anal hook deeper into her ass and she moaned louder and louder.

He could feel her orgasm as it started to build and the walls of her pussy contracted. Averie knew it was coming and it felt like a freight train barreling down on her and she was frozen on the tracks, unable to avoid it. When it arrived, her entire body shook. It shook so hard that the H-frame moved and shook with her and Randy could see in the mirror opposite them that her mouth was wide as if to scream, yet no sound came. It was then he knew that her mouth would be big enough to accommodate his dick.

Even so, he never slowed in railing her and once she stopped shaking, she immediately had another even stronger orgasm. This time he stopped fucking her and she continued to quiver on his cock, buried balls deep inside her.

Averie was lost. She had no conscious thought of where she was or what was happening to her. She was in bliss, never having experienced such a sexual explosion in her life. It took at least five minutes for her to recover her senses and when she did, she found herself out of breath and still tight in her bonds.

Once Randy was sure she was back with him he ventured, "Wow, that was interesting, would you like to cum again?"

She enthusiastically shook her head in the affirmative and moaned as she tensed in her bonds.