A Randy Retirement Pt. 01: Averie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you willing to do Averie? For me to make you cum again?"

"Please fuck my ass," came the reply.

"No, no girl. That's for tomorrow. What else would you do to cum?" he came back at her, with his dick still hard and buried to the hilt in her pussy. He flexed his hips to lift her ass slightly with its rigidness.

Averie moaned at his flexing and thought for a long moment. Then it came to her.

'Would it fit?' her mind thought. 'But I really need to cum again. I'll make it fit,' was her pussy's reply.

"I'll suck your cock if you make me cum," she told him in her best little girl voice.

"Nope, don't think so. That's not the way it goes," he retorted and flexed his hips again, egging her on.

The lightbulb came on and Averie realized the key to her want.

"Please let me suck your cock. I want it in my mouth so you will make me cum. Please!"

"Ding, ding! We have a winner," he announced loudly, like a carnival barker. He backed his manhood out of her cunt with a wet plop and then removed the anal hook and rawhide from her hair. Averie flexed her arms and legs in her frustration, making the shackles shake and clang loudly.

Randy quickly set up a fucking machine with a dildo in her pussy almost the same size as his cock. It was modified with an automated computer program that produced varied long, slow strokes with short, quick strokes and had a seldom used long, fast stoke mode.

As he lubed it up, he detailed this to Averie and started the program with a remote which he then attached to the H-frame with Velcro. She let out a lustful sigh as the dildo started in the short, quick mode.

He came to her front and presented his cock with her juices on it. She tilted her head and smiled a grimace, then began by licking her juices off the head of his cock, expanding her mouth to fit his member. She again tasted her own saltiness as she locked her lips around the wide corona of his cockhead and then he pushed it deeper and flattened her tongue.

Averie was surprised that it fit and as Randy put his hands on her head and started to slowly pump his cock against the back of her throat, she began to feel the machine bring up the electricity from her loins.

Being spit-roasted for the first time in her life (although she had no idea that was what it was called), and by man and machine no less, Averie began to suck greedily on Randy's cock, applying as much suction as she could muster. She really wished he would just leave that glorious cockhead just inside her mouth so she could suckle on it, but Randy was intent on hitting the back of her throat with it. So, she kept her lips sealed tight to his stroking shaft and tried to urge the machine in her cunt to move deeper.

Never in her life had she even contemplated any of the things she had been through or done in the last 24 hours. 'Heck, I never even knew some of this stuff was possible,' she thought as she continued to suck, and he began to push the head past her gag-reflex. She did not retch, although she felt the possibility was always there, so she concentrated on breathing through her nose and the building that was coming from her clit.

Randy was mesmerized by her lips and how they extended out when he pulled back on his cock. They seemingly did not want to let go and then folded inward and kept the vacuum as he plowed his dick back into her mouth. It was impressive that the only time Averie lost suction was when she took a breath through her nose and her lips expanded to aid in the effort. She used her tongue along the underside of his shaft and even though he knew she was a novice at cock-sucking, she was doing a good job. It was when he pulled back and she could flit the tip of her tongue around his cockhead though that she stood out. She would use her tongue on it as if she were French kissing him in the pool earlier and it was all he could do to contain the orgasm that had been building inside him all evening.

It had been a long while since he'd had any kind of sex and there was a definite build-up yearning to be released. Add to that, he felt as if he had taken a big chance in getting her here and despite his outward appearance of control, he was quite unsure of how this weekend would unfold, so emotionally and sexually he was ready to explode.

Their own individual thoughts were interrupted when the fucking machine transitioned to the rare long, hard and fast mode.

Averie's tits bounced as she was being hammered by the machine and it forced her deeper than ever onto Randy's cock. For the first time she began to feel soreness in her jaws, pussy and clit and began to moan around his cock in both pleasure and pain. The pounding from the mechanical monster was forcing his cock deeper and deeper down her throat and the sensation of both were driving her to the edge.

As her climax approached, Randy forced his cock as deep in her throat as possible and held her head tight upon it. He released the clamps on her nipples, which set off an explosive orgasm that started deep in her groin and radiated out to every inch of her body.

Her hands and legs shook in their bonds as she fought for breath until he released her head and she was able to back off his cock. As the head passed her uvula, she involuntarily resumed suction while her body continued down its pleasure path. When the corona reached her lips, she gave one long, hard suck and Randy felt the stream of his cum start to flow.

Averie, with her orgasm subsiding, swallowed the first few spurts as best she could, but had to relinquish her hold and he stroked several more ropes of thick jizz onto her face and into her open mouth.

He turned the machine off with the remote and they each took several moments to catch their collective breath.

"That was good," she managed to gasp out.

"Yeah, it really was," in replied in kind.

"Thank you," she smiled as she looked up at him and he bent to kiss her fully.

Released from the H, he found that her body was jelly; he carried her to the shower and afterward to his bed.

They slept deeply, entwined with each other until dawn.