A Randy Retirement Pt. 01: Averie Ch. 03

Story Info
Retiree helps former student relieve sexual frustration.
5.6k words
4.71
18.9k
12

Part 3 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age and fictional. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: A retiree offers to help former student relieve her sexual frustrations for a weekend.

September, 2015 - River House

Averie awoke in his bed and found she was alone.

She rolled over and placed her hand onto the space beside her, but it was empty. Randy was not there. Turning back to look at the clock, she saw that it was approaching nine and she sat up and stretched her sore body. Her jaws were sore, as were her nipples, cunt, and asshole; each sending her brain signals to remind her of their use from the previous night. At 26 years of age, Averie had never been sore after sex before, ever.

She sat up and took in the master bedroom that was done in rich, dark wood paneling. The bed was a King-size, lamps on tables to each side. To her right was a rectangular shaped atrium, glass ceiling and half glass/half stone and wood walls, that looked out onto a forested area with the river on its left. Beyond the foot of the bed, and facing the atrium, were a matching set of low-backed chairs with a short table between them; where two people could sit and have a conversation while watching nature.

She swung her bare feet to the floor, stood, and stretched her naked body again. She did not remember coming here last night. She did not remember anything about sleeping beside Randy. Her last memory was the massive orgasms she had when he fucked her pussy and mouth with that cock of his.

Turning away from the atrium and walking toward the center of the room she looked at two doorways, one on her right and the other in front of her. The one on the right was a double doorway that angled along the far wall from the bed and she surmised it led toward the living room and the rest of the house.

She turned toward the other door, but as she did, she realized that to her left and leading behind the wall the bed was located at was a short hallway that led further.

She took the short hallway and on her left was the master bath.

Turning into it on her left was a large shower of Italian marbled tile with dual shower heads and seats on each end. She noted that there was no enema nozzle here. On her right was an enclosed private toilet and beyond that the towel closet. Even further into the room was a huge jacuzzi bathtub on a raised tiled platform and, like the breakfast nook, it was set in a half-hexagon with huge, tinted windows on all three sides.

She was tempted to take a bubble bath, but figured there was no bottle of such to be found and contented herself with using the toilet and then taking a shower. She massaged her sore nipples in the hot jets of water and then ran her fingers to her pussy and ass as she placed one foot up on one of the shower seats.

Soaping up, she, without thinking about it, worked the first two fingers of her left hand into her asshole and the first two of her right hand into her cunt and for the next ten minutes she double penetrated herself for the first time in her life. In her mind she wondered if she had become a pervert over the last two days, but the thought slipped away as she felt the rise of want in her loins and she continued until she brought on her first self-climax. She let the water wash over her in powerful torrents as she came down from her high and then turned off the faucet.

As she was drying off it occurred to her that today was the day that Randy would take her ass. Goosebumps raised on her arms and legs as she wondered how his cock was going to fit inside her. She had struggled with it down her throat and it had barely fit her pussy last night and that was after some effort. She then remembered that he had said he would only do it if she begged for it.

'Well, that's easy, I just won't beg. Problem solved. I'll just get him to fuck me again,' and she pressed a hand down her abdomen to her mons and pushed the thought of anal out of her mind.

Once finished she wrapped a large towel around her body and putting her hair into a ponytail with a large rubber band from a reed-woven bowl on the counter; wrapped another as a turban around her head.

She retraced her route out of the bathroom and opened a door on her left that ended the short hallway. It opened to reveal a large walk-in closet on the right and the washer/dryer area on the left; the towels that they had been using all weekend accumulated in a pile before them. Closing the door, she returned to the first door that she had been drawn to and found Randy's office space.

It was looked like any home office would look - television, computer on a desk, phone, padded leather chair, wall and filing cabinets. But it did have a large bay window that looked out onto the entrance of the house and a mini refrigerator and bar in the corner.

She left by the door on the opposite side of the office and found herself in the entryway, that huge, thick front door on her left and the angled staircase to the second level on her right. Continuing straight ahead, she passed both and entered the dining room, where it had all begun on Friday night.

She stopped and stared at the closet door on the far side and remembered being strapped to it as Randy had first made her cum and she involuntarily shivered.

"Well, the dead has awakened. I hope you slept well," she heard him call from the kitchen and snapped from her remembrance. She padded forward on bare feet to the waist-high, U-shaped counter that surrounded the kitchen island and stood before him in her nakedness.

She noticed her clothes, washed, and folded, laying on the counter with her cleaned flip-flops sitting beside them. They were like a town crier, calling that all good things must come to an end.

"To be honest, I don't know. I didn't wake up at all during the night. The last thing I remember is your cock covering me with your cum."

Randy turned to look at her over his shoulder from the sink, "Yes. I did, didn't I." He paused for a moment, turned completely to her and then ventured on, "Would you like something to eat?

"I remember cumming really, really hard on your cock too. Harder than I ever thought was possible," she said, lost in the memory, and her hand disappeared below the counter to her snatch.

He cocked his head and smiled, "Yes. You did, didn't you."

They were not questions; they were statements of fact and she knew in that instant that she needed to feel that again, at least one more time. It was in that instant that she made the decision, she would have to let him have her ass too.

Resigned to the demands of her body, she blew all doubt out of her in a large breath from mouth and nose that made her lips flap.

"Yeah, I did."

She followed him as he set plates and orange juice onto the table at the nook. Taking her chair, she felt her body prodding her just at the far reaches of her consciousness.

"You were up early," she ventured as she poked at the melon, pineapple, and berries with a fork; her head down at her plate and looking at him through her eyebrows.

He put a chunk of pineapple in his mouth and chewed, "Yep, six o'clock. I'm sorry you woke to an empty bed, but I walk for thirty to forty-five minutes every morning down along the river. My doctor says I need to in order to ward off old age."

"Pfft. Old age my ass," Averie said as she waved her hand and set her fork down.

"You know there's bears out here right?"

Randy chuckled, "Oh yeah, seen a female one a couple of times," as he plopped a red grape into his mouth.

"And you're not scared of her attacking you?"

"Nah, I'm mindful of the first of the year when she's likely to have cubs and, well, I leave her alone, she leaves me alone. Besides, it's not like I'm not armed."

"You carry a rifle when you walk?"

"Nah, Sig Sauer in 40-cal. Fifteen in the clip, one in the pipe. If she gets aggressive and I can't stop her in sixteen shots, then she deserves to get me."

"Well, let's hope you never have to find out," and then a thought hit her, and she shifted the subject, "You were carrying when you came in the bar?"

He sighed, "Averie, I'm carrying every time I leave this house. Not to mention there are firearms hidden everywhere in this house. Shotguns, rifles, handguns. I can flip a switch and lock this entire place up tight as a drum."

Without skipping a beat, she landed on the reason, "The money thing," and Randy nodded once.

She knew this conversation was just a placeholder, a path she had gone down to put off the inevitable. Her stomach was churning, and her body was becoming afire with anticipation, because she had a good idea about what was in her near future.

Averie pushed her plate away. She couldn't eat. She was too wound up and the soreness of her body was poking at her.

Sensing her anxiousness, he asked, "Sore?"

"Like never before in my life," she replied.

Randy rose and came behind her. He started to massage her shoulders and upper back along her spine. Her reached to her chest and undid the tuck in the towel and let it fall to the chair. Averie leaned back as he removed the turban from her head and ran his fingers through the still wet tresses below the rubber band of her ponytail.

Gently he pulled the ponytail down until her head came back, her eyes on him and then he bent down to kiss her. The fire rekindled to a full blaze and suddenly she knew what was gnawing at her. Her body was screaming at her for more. She had enjoyed the sex, as wild as it had been, and she wanted, no needed more, before this was all over. For a moment she was mystified by that revelation, but her train of thought and discovery was broken by his voice.

"What do you want me to do?" Randy asked while looking into her eyes; their faces two inches apart.

Averie turned in her seat to look without him being upside down and with a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous grin she said firmly,

"Fuck the shit out of me."

"Oh, that was gonna happen regardless," he replied in a matched matter-of-fact tone.

With that her pussy and ass clinched, and she closed her eyes to handle the additional surge of adrenaline that shot through her body like fire. He was dressed in the lounge pants again and a t-shirt. She rose from her chair and as she did, she pulled his shirt up and off with a flourish, tossing it over the railing into the sunken living room behind them and leaving her arms outstretched. His hands found her breasts and squeezed before sliding down to her waist at her love handles. She brought her arms in and crossed them behind his neck as she felt the hardness of his cock start to grow. They locked their mouths into a kiss, and she began to rub herself on to him, encouraging his cock to grow harder.

Randy paused long enough to ask, "Do you want it right here on the table?" and Averie broke the embrace. She knew exactly where she wanted him to take her and walked with her sexiest walk toward his bedroom, stopping halfway there to turn back and beckon him silently to follow her with a crooked finger held up to her smiling face.

Entering his bedroom, she turned to face him at the foot of his bed and said, "Do with me as you will, just make me cum."

He craned his head to look around her at her ponytail, "I see you gave me something to hold onto," and he grabbed it and brought her over to the back of one of the chairs in the conversation area.

Holding fast to the ponytail, he turned the chair 45 degrees to the left so that it faced the large flat screen on the wall. He then picked up a remote from the table with his other hand and pressed a few buttons.

Suddenly there on the screen in 75" of 4K definition appeared Averie, strapped to the dining room closet door and cumming hard on the Hitachi.

There was no sound, but she needed no sound for the clip to affect her. The look on her recorded face was enough to elicit even more lubrication in her pussy.

He kneeled behind her and took an asscheek in each hand, spreading them and burying his tongue in her pussy and she purred, "Oh god."

"Bend over, feet wide and hold tight to the back of the chair," he commanded, and she obeyed. Once she was set, he resumed with his tongue lapping at her emerging clit. She stiffened and fought to maintain her composure, but the soft little cries slowly increased in frequency. When she started to wiggle her hips into his face and groan, he knew she was ready and as he stood he used his extended tongue to briefly swipe her asshole, the electric messages shooting to her brain and her knees started to buckle, but ultimately held.

"You always keep grabbing at my dick, why don't you reach around and put it in, if you want it," he told her.

She turned smiling to look at him and ran her tongue along her upper lip and teeth, then reached down and took a handful and pressed the head into her pussy.

Randy pushed half of it into her and she cried out, turned back to grab the chair with both hands and moved her hips away from him.

"Oh, no. No running away," and he took firm hold of her hips with both hands and pulled her to him, impaling her completely on his ten inches of cock. She focused on the screen, it was now showing her spit-roast from last night and her pussy tightened on his dick, causing it to twitch inside her.

Putting his feet outside and even with hers, he began to slowly fuck in and out of Averie, her guttural cries coming with every downstroke. As he picked up the pace he reached out with his left hand and grabbed her ponytail, pulling her head back. She started calling his name then, with the syllables moaned on the downstrokes distorted.

He took his right hand and spread it on her lower back, with his thumb pointed at the top of her ass crack. Still increasing his pace, he slid his thumb down her crack and into her asshole. She was on the "Ran" part of his name at that moment and as his thumb sunk to the hilt the "dy" part came out several octaves higher.

Averie's eyes were unfocused, the pulling of her head so far back restricted her breathing and she was in la-la land. She was on the verge of cumming when he had inserted his thumb into her ass and that had delayed it momentarily. But it had caused her to think about anal and, as she did, she lost control, folding herself down over the back of the chair as her legs came off the floor, kicking in mid-air.

Randy continued to pound into her, so much so that the chair began to move as she cried from the throes of her orgasm into the upholstered seat.

Randy sensed his own orgasm oncoming and he grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. Averie had recovered enough to realize what was happening and she reflexively dropped to her knees and opened her mouth reacheing to his cock to coax his sperm out.

When the thick, white ropes shot out, she directed it onto her chest and face and open mouth. Four, five, six times he delivered a cumshot onto her, the streams even bigger than last night and he grunted each time.

When he finished, she began to rub the head of his cock on her cheeks and breasts until he stood her up and, holding her hands behind her, walked her in front of a full-length mirror.

With cum covering her face and juices running down her legs, he placed one hand on her throat while still holding her wrists with the other as they both looked at their reflections.

He whispered into her left ear, "To paraphrase an old saying from the late 1800s, 'Treat a slut like a princess and a princess like a slut.' Let me introduce you to the real Averie." She smiled as she licked the cum from her lips.

*

They had showered together, washing each other's bodies with care and caress. He had lingered on her cunt and asshole, and as he did the thought had occurred to him that maybe she was not going to ask for her ass to be fucked and that disappointed him. He wondered if he'd lost his touch.

Later they had rested on the couch in the living room, both naked with towels covering the cushions. Averie had looked at his cock for the first time when it was not hard and ready for action. It was still bigger than any cock she had seen or fucked before. She almost reached out and touched it, but there were questions that had piled up since she had entered this house and they came tumbling out.

"Why do you do this?" she asked as she took his hand in hers.

He pulled a grimace and spread his unclasped hand, "I told you already. Getting you off, gets me off. I enjoy it," and he turned his head to look at her, "I enjoy helping a woman find herself."

"So, since you helped me, does this mean I've found myself and I'm a pervert, or a slut?"

He smiled at her, "No, you're not a pervert, you just have different hard wiring. It's not that uncommon of a thing. You just needed someone to show you how you're wired. As for being a slut, well," and he paused, "I believe all women have some slut in them. The difference is when and how they let it come out. Some never let it out and some never hold it in. Most are somewhere in between. The same applies to women being a bitch and to men being a dick or a bastard or an ass. We all have that capacity in us to an extent."

She silently contemplated that for a while and then, her right hand taking hold of his semi-erect cock, "Can we do it one more time before I leave?" and without waiting for an answer, she slid off the couch and kneeled between his legs.

With her hand around the base of his cock, she spit on it and then plunged the head and corona in her mouth, sucking and twirling her tongue. Randy tilted his head back and closed his eyes. She methodically began to move her mouth around the head and tentatively down the shaft a few inches while jacking the base with her hand, the other resting on his thigh. She realized she loved it as she felt it growing and inching its way toward her throat.

After a while, Randy raised his head and opened his eyes to watch her and then placed a hand along her bulging cheek, "No hands," and she placed both, one in the other, behind her back and began to push the full length of his manhood inside.

When she eventually got her lips sealed tightly to his pelvic area, she looked up at him and held station for as long as she could hold her breath. She came straight off him with a long string of salvia keeping her mouth and his dick attached like an umbilical cord and sucked in a deep breath. Sitting on her haunches and with a tight smile, she broke the string between them with a finger and then looked at him as she reached to take his cock in her hand again, "I didn't know I could do that until you."

He did not reply. He just continued to stare at her until she wiped her mouth and climbed from the floor and mounted him cowgirl and began to ride him, bringing herself to a quick orgasm as he sucked on her nipples and fondled her asscrack.

Randy then rose from the couch and as she wrapped her legs around him, he turned her around with her back on the couch seat and withdrew his cock from her.

Her ass hung off the couch and her feet were flat on the floor as he fingered her clit with his thumb and stroked his cock a few times with his other hand. He bent down to kiss her and then broke off and straightened to re-enter her and she flexed her fingertips on his chest and softly said, "No."

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers
12