A Randy Retirement Pt. 01: Averie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quizzically looked at her without understanding as her fingernails traced fire down to his dick.

"Please fuck my ass."

He tilted his head and cocked an eyebrow at her as if he hadn't heard and she repeated, "Randy, I want you to fuck my ass. Please."

He didn't smile, he left.

Averie was confused and started to sit up, but as quickly as he had gone, he returned sporting a tube of lube and a towel.

"Yeah," she laughed, "I guess that might be a good thought."

"Yes, it will, cause it's gonna be a tight fit," he replied and caused her to swallow hard.

He picked Averie up and moved her body up on the couch for more support, pushing her legs back toward her head. She held them there as he poured a liberal amount of lube from the bottle on her upturned pussy, using his hand to rub it in over the cheeks of her ass. He then used two fingers to lubricate inside of her, eliciting a few ahs and yelps as he did.

Wiping his hands on the towel, he placed both forearms around the back of her knees to keep them folded her in half up toward her chest.

Taking hold of his cock to aim it at her slightly open asshole; Averie craned her neck to look. She wanted to see her anus stretch to allow his large cock head to enter, but she was not flexible enough and could only see his hand on the shaft. She sucked air in through her teeth as he sunk the head and first two inches into her and held that breath in her lungs.

"Relax Averie; don't tense up and don't hold your breath. Breathe normally," he told her, and she tried, though it was a tight fit. Randy went slowly, pushing his cock inch by inch deeper into her ass.

Averie lay her head back on the couch and tried to relax, as each inch brought a sigh. She reached out to grasp his sides and held tight as three-fourths of his cock made its way into her. She thought him fucking her pussy had been tight, but it had been nothing compared to this and the pressure and electricity were building.

Randy pulled back to the head and enjoyed watching as the rim of her asshole gripped his cock tight and pulled outward in resistance to releasing it. 'This is gonna git good,' he mused in satisfaction.

Plunging his cock back down into her without the slowness of before, Averie arched her hips up to greet the monster and cried out, "Yes!"

Having sunk it to the root, he began to methodically pound into her stretched asshole for a half dozen strokes and then buried it to the hilt again and held it there as his eyes bored into hers.

A look of wanton lust overcame Averie's face as she looked at him, "Shit! I can't believe your entire cock is inside my ass right now," and that was all the affirmation he needed to start railing her.

Her hands gripped his sides and she began to turn her head from side to side, moaning and cussing in bursts. All this did was amplify the building orgasm in each of their bodies as he spent the next several minutes flailing at her asshole.

Averie knew this one was going to be the biggest orgasm she had ever had, it just felt different in the build-up and as she approached the threshold her mind became clear and she looked at him and demanded, "Oh my god, don't you fucking stop!" She moved her hands behind her head to grab the back of the couch and held on for what felt like dear life.

Her legs began to tremble and then shake so hard that she forced Randy to let them start to unfold as her orgasm overtook her body, her pussy squirting onto both their abdomens, the liquid flowing down to the hardwood floor and the leather couch.

As her orgasm subsided, Randy's erupted, and he started cumming deep in her ass. She felt the hot spurts as they bounced off her bowels and it continued as he began to withdraw from her. With the sucking sound that came as her ass gave up his cock, he continued to spurt onto her abdomen and up onto her chest, a few drops even reaching her open mouth.

The only sounds were the labored breathing of both as they held position and looked at each other for several minutes, each of their chests heaving in tandem with the other's.

Randy, through labored breaths, spoke first, "That was pretty damn good."

Still gripping the back of the couch tightly, Averie with a smile and sucking in air herself, responded, "Yeah. It was."

Ten minutes later he led her to the shower again as they washed one another. Their bodies spent from the previous 40+ hours of exertion, they just caressed and kissed as they cleaned each other up.

While Averie dried her hair, Randy put on a t-shirt and a pair of long in-seam cotton shorts with no underwear. Still naked she brought a couple of dry towels and wet washcloths into his bedroom.

"I guess we should make an attempt to clean up the mess huh," and they made their way to the wet couch in the living room to wipe it down and attempt to dry the leather off.

As they were finishing, Averie was rubbing her cloth hard on some lingering stains. Seeing that they were not coming out, she sat back on her heels and turned to him, "Damn. I'm sorry. We ruined your couch."

Randy looked down at her, "Just leave it, it's fine. It's just a couch. I have some leather cleaner I can use on it later and if that doesn't work, I'll buy another one," and with a smile added, "It's not like I can't afford it. Just pile the towels and stuff up on the floor and I'll be right back."

She began to gather up the towels and in short order he returned, bringing her clothes from the kitchen counter. "I'm sure you're looking forward to getting these back on," and he excused himself again as she began to get dressed.

But he wasn't entirely correct. While it was good to get clothes on again, she had grown accustomed to her nakedness and the sense of freedom and lack of inhibition it had embellished. She momentarily considered what that boded for her future.

She was just buckling her leather belt when he returned, carrying one hand behind his back.

"Ah, all dressed and ready for home. I hope you enjoyed your weekend and that it wasn't too scary or rough for you."

"I did," she replied as she placed the tang of the buckle in its appointed hole, but with a tone of voice that left no doubt that she indeed enjoyed herself. Looking up at him and swiping the hair from her face with a hand she continued, "I found out things about myself that I had never imagined and you were true to your words when you enticed me to come here."

He looked pensive as he responded, "Well, in the past, sometimes I have found that I want to make an orgasm come so badly that I get close to the line of overdoing it, so," and she interrupted him.

"No, no, you were true to your word and you kept every assertion that you made. I'm a big girl and, even though I thought I knew what I was getting into, I found things I didn't know and that I wanted it all. You are very sweet and kind Randy, but I will say, you are relentless with orgasms," and they both laughed.

"Yeah, I guess so," and he brought his hand from behind his back and held a paper sleeve containing a DVD out to her, "Here's the video of your weekend. It's the only copy, so do with it what you want."

Averie reached out and put her hand on it and Randy swiped her fingers with his forefinger as he slowly let go. She held it in both hands before her face and looked at the date printed upon it. She then cocked her head and looked back to him, "The only copy?" The word 'only' had been said with emphasis.

He nodded in the affirmative, "Yes, this is between us. If you choose to share your experience here with me this weekend with someone else, that is your choice to make. As for me, I choose to keep my life private."

"You don't want it to remember our weekend?" she inquired.

He pressed his lips into a thin smile and looked at the DVD in her hands and then brought his eyes up to meet hers, "I prefer the memories in my mind; besides, I had rather not watch myself on video. If I watch fucking on video, I had rather watch others doing it. I do keep the originals, but only for insurance in case someone decides they want to claim I forced them into something."

Averie accepted this with a single nod of the head and moved to put on her flip-flops.

She walked to him and placed her palm along his cheek, "So, what now? It feels weird to do what we did and then just to say good-bye and walk out the door."

"I know," he started as he returned her gaze and took her hand from his cheek and kissed it, "Everything has its own time. This was a time of discovery for you, of finding out some things about your sexual self. I think that you have and that you enjoyed yourself while doing it. I know that I enjoyed every moment of it. Now that you know what is possible and what you can be, you need to take time to know what you want to be and to do that successfully you need to do it without entanglements."

Averie took in what he had said without comment and left her hand in his. After a moment of silence between them, he nodded his head toward the paper sleeve in her hand and continued.

"If you ever want to make a sequel to that, just text me a few days before and let me clear the decks, okay?"

"Okay, sure. Thank you again."

He walked her to the door, and they embraced and lightly kissed on both cheeks. There was nothing more to say and he stood at the door and watched her start her car and depart down the wooded lane that would take her to her new world that was markedly different than the one she had resided in the previous Friday afternoon.

As her car disappeared through the woods, in his mind he thought that she would not be back. For some, once was enough. For others, once was never enough. Averie fit the former category.

But now that his interest had been piqued again, he knew that there would be others.

12