A Randy Retirement Pt. 02: Persia

Story Info
Mixed-race, former student seduced into rough sex.
9.6k words
4.69
19.9k
8

Part 4 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age and fictional. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Mixed-race, former student seduced into rough sex and bondage by former teacher.

November, 2015 -- River House

The weekend with Averie (see the previous story) had awakened something deep inside of Randy that had been dormant for years. The yearning to get off by aiding, and sometimes forcing, women to orgasm. Averie, as he expected, had not felt the need to return after their weekend together and he was fine with that. After all, that was her choice to make, not his and he believed strongly in free will. He never got into the master/slave aspect of sexual relationships, although he did enjoy being in charge. Even so, every time he passed the bar where Averie worked, he felt a twitch in his cock and as a result he had not returned.

He now found that he had to try to keep himself in check when encountering women that he did not know; so that he did not make advances on women that might not be receptive. He always tended toward those with whom he had some prior knowledge and an innate notion that they desired to be shown; maybe even to be taught. Sometimes he thought of it as giving them their release. Struggling to keep himself in check was especially true when he spent time at his Outer Banks house and would go out for a meal or to a store. There seemed to be no end to the MILFs and younger women running around the islands who caught his eye for one reason or another. The fact that he had always steadfastly avoided becoming involved with a female who was attached to someone else was something that helped him try to keep himself in check. He constantly looked for rings on fingers before engaging in conversations; beyond the fact he had no desire, he just didn't want to deal with the hassle that lurked with extra-marital affairs or boyfriends. There were too many willing singles out there that could be had. This had only failed him once in his life when he had hooked up in Boone, NC for a one-nighter with a married woman who hadn't worn her wedding ring. Weeks later, when he considered calling on her, he by chance stumbled onto the fact that she was married and dropped all thought of a continuance. That was nearly 25 years ago.

He was home at the River house and it was the last week of October. It had been nearly two months since his weekend tryst with Averie. He needed some blank DVDs, flash drives and a ream or two of printer paper for the house, so he stopped in at the local office supply store. After browsing around the aisles and picking up his items, he headed for the register. As he was passing the printing center up front, he heard a female voice calling "Coach! Coach!" Having been a former football coach as well as a former teacher, he always looked around when hearing that, regardless of whom the person might be calling to.

He turned his head to find a mixed-race young lady rushing headlong toward him and his cart, so this time he was the one being called upon as he recognized her immediately. She was all big, dark eyes framed by long dark hair and then she arrived, she squashed her tits against his chest and hugged him tightly. He hugged back on his former student back and said, "Hello Persia."

"It's good to see ya! How ya been?" she beamed at him as she began to break the clinch and he let his hands fall from her back and lightly brush her firm, round ass.

She didn't react or turn away from his touch as she looked up into his face, the top of her head not quite reaching his chin and he said to her, "I've been well Persia, how about you? You work here?"

"Yeah, been here 'bout a year. It's a decent job. Got to support my baby." She then turned to her co-workers in the printing center and, still with an arm around his waist called out, "Y'all, this is the best history teacher, ever!" and they all laughed, as did Randy and Persia.

He had heard about the baby, she had given birth a few years after she graduated, which meant the baby would be in first or second grade by now as she had to be about 27 or 28. They spent a few minutes conversing, with Persia reaching out to touch his hand and then his chest as she talked of her life since school and inquiring about his retirement and what he was doing with himself. He glanced as she reached out her hand to grab his again, checking her fingers, but there was no ring.

"I bet ya out there chasing all dem ladies aren't ya," she laughingly teased.

"No Persia, I just keep to myself," and she cocked her head at him with a disbelieving look.

"Un-huh, sure ya do. Wait right here a sec before ya go check out."

He waited by his cart as she rushed back to her station and retrieved her phone, bringing it back to show him pictures of her little girl, also obviously mixed race and he asked, "Are you married to the father?"

"To Alan?" she smiled wearily and replied firmly, "No."

Randy's eyes went wide as he connected the dots and realized that the Alan she spoke of was a white guy who also was a former student. "You mean Alan from class?"

"Yeah well, I like dem white boys. Still do," and she winked at him.

Randy laughed and looked around to see if anyone was listening in on the conversation, "Ooookay," he drew out the first syllable as he noted that no one seemed interested in eavesdropping.

Persia continued unabated, "I don't know what it is 'bout 'em, but sometimes I jus' can't help myself."

Randy chuckled and sensed that she was interested in more than just chit-chat, but was uncomfortable in broaching it out in the open here in the store. He needed a more intimate setting like a booth or table for two in a restaurant.

She then rescued him from his deliberation. "Look, I gotta git back to work, but don't be no stranger and you come see me when you come back in, okay?"

"You bet," he said as she reached out to hug him, and he felt her intentionally grind her boobs into him again as she rocked herself from side to side.

They bid their goodbyes and he went through the checkout and left, thinking of how long to wait until he returned to the office supply store on the chance that she might be working. He had made the leap to Averie the month prior and had decided he was too old to give a damn about a negative reaction to and advance.

*

A week later, he stopped by in the late morning, ostensibly to buy some pens and found her again behind the printing counter. Persia greeted him just as effusively as before and beamed when he asked about her daughter. They made small talk for a few minutes and he determined he would put it out there for her to accept or bat away.

"So, what time do you get to take lunch?" he ventured.

She smiled a crooked smile, looked just below his beltline and answered, "Eleven-thirty. Why? You buyin'?"

"Well, yes. I was gonna get lunch here in town and thought maybe you could join me." And he named a sandwich shop not too far away.

She accepted without hesitation. It was 11:15.

Twenty-five minutes later they met at the little shop, ordered and as they sat, she thanked him for the meal and mentioned that she had the afternoon off. She did not notice as he slipped a little blue pill into his mouth and drank his sweet tea. He did not want her to think him presumptuous.

The conversation continued and circled around the obviousness of why they were there together as they revisited her time in school.

After almost forty-five minutes and as the meal was winding down Randy provided her an out by saying, "Well, I know you have to get to your daughter, so I won't keep you any longer."

"Nah, her nanna gits her from school and she stays there wit her the rest o' the day. I usually pick her up 'round eight or eight-thirty, so I got the entire afternoon off," and she looked at him and bit her bottom lip, almost in a pout.

Randy clasped his hands before him on the table as he fought back a stirring, the bitten lower lip getting to him again, and forced a smile. "Persia, that's twice you've mentioned having the afternoon off. Are you hinting at something?"

"Kinda sorta, yeah," was her sheepish reply.

"Well, I don't play the word game thingy. So, you're going to have to spell it out for me."

She looked at him and said without batting an eye, "I wanna fuck you, I have since high school."

Even though he expected as much, hearing it was different, so he paused for a second to make sure he heard what he thought he had heard and then replied, "Well, what took you so long?"

Persia shrugged, "Never really had the opportunity. Something was always in da way."

A smile came to his face, "Well, ain't nothing in the way now. If you're serous then follow me to my house in your car when we leave, if you are just teasing, I'll see ya the next time I come into the store." He left the money for the bill and a tip on the table and they both went to their vehicles. He smiled in the rearview mirror as he checked, and she was following him out of town.

*

He had pulled his burgundy SUV into the garage and left the door up as she pulled her cheap, ten-year-old import through the driveway that circled around by the front door and parked it in front. He waited by the open door and as she walked to meet him, he admired her body as she drew closer, noticing that she now had the top three buttons on her white work shirt undone and her keychain hanging from the back pocket of her tight jeans, banging on her hip with every step.

She had a light caramel skin tone with hair that came down to between her shoulders and her breasts, and was it was so dark that it shined. 'Those breasts are about a C-cup,' he thought, and he licked his lips as he wondered the shape of her nipples and if she groomed her pubic hair. She had large, dark eyes that topped low cheekbones, a round chin and full lips that she got from her white father. Having given birth more than a half-dozen years ago, she had lost the baby weight and had a flat stomach and an ass that was round and large, but without a visible ounce of fat, at least with her clothes on. 'Gonna hafta do something about those clothes,' he thought as she arrived before him.

"Dammnnn Coach, nice house! You ain't built dat on no teacher pay," she exclaimed as she took in the front of his home.

Holding a forefinger in the air for emphasis, he said, "Persia, we need to come to one understanding right off the bat."

"What's dat?" she cocked an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip.

"You're gonna have to call me Randy, okay?"

"A'ight, can do," she replied without pause as she bit her bottom lip and he momentarily froze.

"Are we going in Randy?"

Shaken from the momentary surge of blood to his cock, he wondered if she was aware of what she was doing. He put an arm around her shoulders and began to shepherd her between his two vehicles and toward the door that led inside, hitting the switch to roll the garage door down as he went, along with a second switch to start the video recorder rolling. Ten feet from the door, he asked, "Do you not know?"

"Know what?" she responded.

"The reason I retired?" she shook her head 'No' and he continued, "I won a little money in the lottery."

She stopped and turned toward him as he almost continued walking past her, "Git outta here. How much?"

"A hundred and fifty," he turned back to look at her.

"Thousand?"

He shook his head in the negative and deadpanned, "Million."

"Dayum!" and she turned her head toward the doorway and her eyes lit up, "Show me."

He walked her to the door and opened it for her, allowing her to go first. She noticed an elevator and spiral staircase leading up on her immediate right as she entered, with a half-bath on her left. Going inside further and with Randy trailing behind her, she saw the short hallway lead into an open-plan kitchen that was straight ahead. There was a dining room on her right, and it had a set of bay windows which looked out to her junker of a car. On her immediate left was another passageway that she peeked her head down.

"That's the pantry and freezers on your left there and further out it leads to the deck and a pavilion where I can have parties and cook-outs, if I want to," Randy volunteered as he began to remove his pistol from the small of his back.

She turned to him in mock disbelief, "If you want to. Yeah, right," and then she froze as she saw the pistol.

"Sorry," he apologized as he opened a cabinet just inside the kitchen and put the gun away, "Can't be too careful nowadays. I always conceal carry when I go out."

She quickly composed herself, the smile returning, "I heard that," she agreed, and she continued into the kitchen. She stopped and rose on her toes and bent over the double sink to look out the window at the river below. He was now convinced that she knew exactly what she was doing, after all, she did say that she wanted to fuck.

"Nice view. You not worried 'bout floodin' when the hurricanes come?"

He was pulling the shirttail of his oxford shirt out and replied, "It is a nice view," and she turned to look at him, unsure if he meant the river or her ass. She was about to ask, but he was speaking again, "Nah on the flooding, I'm 75 feet up off the river. If it floods this high, we'd better be calling for Noah," and she giggled. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked, checking his watch, and noting that it was nearing one o'clock.

"Sure," and she placed the keys from her back pocket on the counter and continued ahead through to the far side of the kitchen and the breakfast nook. She stood and placed both hands on the half-wall that separated the nook from the sunken living room and leaned over to gaze out of the two-story windows to a wider view of the river and the surrounding forest. The living room wall on her left and the wall in front of her were all tempered glass above a foot high wall and set in thick wood framing that was a foot wide and reached to the vaulted ceiling. There was a fireplace on the far wall in the far-right corner of the living room and on the main level on the right was the entryway. Above that was an open and wide catwalk the connected the upper story of the house, left and right. This was where the stairway from the entry led to on the second floor.

"I just love your house and your view!" she remarked to him, looking back at the river view.

"Thank you, I kinda like it too. What would you like to drink? I have soft drinks, water, fruit juice, wine, vodka and rum."

"You can make mixed drinks?" she asked, looking back at him over her right shoulder, again up on her toes and arching her back to make her ass stick out.

"I can."

"Nah, I hafta drive later, just some white wine maybe?" and she arched an eyebrow at him and let herself drop down, making her ass jiggle once.

Randy smiled and turned toward the bar, "Go on down to the living room and make yourself comfortable, I'll be right there," and he opened the cooler behind the bar and poured her a glass of Sauvignon Blanc, taking a bottle of Bing Cherry flavored water for himself.

He walked down to the living area to find she had seated herself left center on the forty-five-degree couch and he seated himself to her left after handing her the glass.

"Thank you," and she turned on the couch to face him and took a tentative sip, "Mmmm, that's good."

"You're welcome," and he paused for a moment to drink from his water and, after replacing the cap, adjusted his body to face her as well. Time to dive in head-first. "So, you wanna fuck?"

She took a big sip, almost a gulp, and set her glass on the low table in front of the vee-shaped couch. Turning back to him, she wiped her mouth and then ran her hand halfway up his thigh and leaned toward him, "I wanted to from my first day as a freshman. I saw you walking down the hall and I said to Keisha, 'That's a damn fine white man, I'm gonna fuck him before I leave here,'" and they both laughed before she continued, "Then time went by and I didn't. Like I told ya earlier, sumptin' always got in the way. Ya know I have thought about it ev'ry now and then and wondered," and she got on all fours on the couch and crouched toward him, her facing coming closer. He glanced down her partially unbuttoned shirt at her cleavage as her tits hung in a revealing low-cut bra and then opened his mouth to accept her tongue.

She began to unbutton his shirt and he responded by undoing the button on her jeans. When she got to his bottom button, she abandoned the shirt and, kissing his chest, went straight for his belt buckle and zipper. Once she had them undone, he put his hands on her shoulders and stopped her.

"Persia?" he said.

"Yes?" and she sat up to look at him, still on all fours and puzzlement on her face.

"You are sure this is what you want?" he began to give her an out.

"Yes, it's what I wanted from ten years ago. Still do."

"You know I might not be what you have fantasized me to be, it might be a let-down. I do tend to play rough at times. Plus, there are possible repercussions for each of us if we continue."

"Randy, I knew my chance had passed me by. Now it's here ag'in and I don't care what it's like. I don't wanna to marry ya, I don't wan' ya to be my baby's daddy, and I don't want none o' ya money, I just wanna fuck ya one time before I git on wit my life."

"Stand up then," he commanded and without hesitation Persia rose from the couch. He stood in front of her and pulled his pants down to his knees, his shirt half hiding his cock. She then pulled her jeans and thong down likewise and he looked at the inch-wide landing strip she had shaved on her pubic area, "Have you ever 69-ed?

She did not answer, she simply turned and lay on her back on the couch with her head away from him. Randy turned and positioned himself so that he could put his head in her crotch and as he lifted his leg to climb on top of her, his shirt came open and his ten inches of manhood came down to her face.

"Oh m'god! Randy!" she squealed as she gripped his cock halfway its length.

"Hey, you said you wanted to fuck, that's what you got to work with," and he began to use his tongue on her clit.

"Yeah, but," and she flinched, "ah, oh god," and her words trailed away as his tongue stole her concentration.

She started to lick the head of his dick as she widened her legs as much as the jeans around her knees would allow. Without stopping his attention to her pussy, he listened to her breathing as she maneuvered his hard cock and her short body to get her mouth on it, her tongue slurping the underside.

It had shocked her when she first laid eyes on it and fear had crept in that she would not be able to take it and her want would not be fulfilled; but she was determined that it would not be for lack of trying.

She backed off and stared at it, the head wider than a golf ball and craned her neck to get her mouth deeper onto his dick, working it as deep as she dared. She felt herself getting wetter as his tongue worked on her clit and she knew it would not be long before she came, but she wanted him to be fucking her when it happened.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers