A Randy Retirement Pt. 02: Persia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy had other ideas. He wanted to stretch things out for her into multiple orgasms. The idea formed in his mind that if he went ahead and shot a load, that it would be longer before the second and the little blue pill would keep him ready for action.

He sat back from her pussy and crouched on the couch at her head, Persia reluctantly releasing his cock. His nutsack rested on her forehead and his dick stood out inches above her face, the head extending past her saliva-covered chin.

"Having fun?" he asked, looking down at what he could see of her face.

Persia turned her head to the left to get an unobstructed view and reached up to squeeze the object of her desire, "Kinda, sorta. I'd be havin' more if you'd put this inside me."

He smirked and looked away for a second and then back to her, "As they say, all good things to those who wait," and he got off the couch and took her hands to stand her up in front of him.

He began to remove his shirt and as he did, she took his cue and finished her undressing as well. Her nipples were already long, hard, and dark brown, with aureoles the size of a fifty-cent piece. When they were both naked, he placed his hands on her breasts, her nipples between his middle and ring fingers and massaged. They were at least an inch long and as round as a roll of dimes. He bent to kiss them as he moved his hands to her shoulders and then moved to her waiting mouth and kissed her deeply. As they broke, he began to push her down on her shoulders slightly, slowly guiding her to her knees before him.

Persia reached out and took his dick in her mouth, struggling again to accommodate it. She could manage better from this angle, but before she could swallow half of it, her gag reflex kicked in and she had to relent. After three tries she decided that it wasn't going all the way down and settled instead for creating as much vacuum as she could on the head and first four inches or so. She held it by the root in her left hand and began to twist her mouth around it as she sucked and took as much in as she dared. Her other hand made its way down to her crotch and two fingers dove in and began to stretch her opening in anticipation.

It was then that Randy reached down and pinched her nipples and her eyes flashed up at him as she continued to suck. He began to pull them up and out and marveled as her breasts stretched in his fingers and she would moan around his cock. He found that the harder he pulled, the harder she sucked, and her nipples continued to grow and harden. He then began to pull on them even more, forcing her to rise off her haunches while maintaining suction, just to give some relief to her breasts, her hand diving into her pussy deeper and faster. This little game and her mouth made his cock harder and he felt the stir in his nuts as Persia was getting in a groove. He forestalled his growing orgasm by focusing on the sight of her boobs as he pulled her up by them as far as he dared and watching as he released them, and they bounced as they retreated to her chest.

Even so, he could not hold out and he felt the eruption as it started, grabbing her head in both hands and shooting off in her mouth, the white cum overflowing from the corners and contrasting with her caramel skin as she tried to swallow it all.

When he released her, she backed off his cock and coughed a little and he stooped down to look her level in the eyes, "That was excellent Persia, do you want to continue?"

Persia did not try to answer, just nodded yes several times as she wiped excess cum from her face. He picked her up and carried her to the elevator and the guest bedroom.

He bent and placed her on one side of the foot of the bed and went and got a towel from the closet so she could clean some cum off herself. As she did, he sat at the center of the foot of the bed beside her, his feet on the floor. Persia dropped the towel to the floor and turned toward him and Randy reached out to fondle her right breast as they kissed. Eventually he broke the kiss and licked her from left cheek to left ear, causing her to suck air in and her body to shiver. Whispering in her ear, he told her, "Ride me Persia," and then lay back on the bed, feet still on the floor.

The moment she had wanted had arrived and she fought the trembling in her body, the dopamine overwhelming her control. Placing both hands on his chest, she swung her right leg over him and sat on his stomach and bent down to kiss his chest. His hands grasped her hips and begin to lightly encourage them down his body and she reached to insert that huge white cock inside her. The feeling of her pussy slowly giving way to his cock sent a shiver through Randy and he laid his head back and closed his eyes.

Persia kept her hand on his shaft as his cockhead spread her, taking in a deep breath, and slowly exhaling it through gritted teeth. She closed her eyes and turned her face toward the ceiling as she eased herself down on it for half its length and then rose again, turning the shaft lose and bringing both hands to his chest for support. 'Jeez, he's huge, I ain't sure this is gonna work,' she thought as her pussy gripped his cock tightly. She wanted it so bad that she was loath to give up.

Randy was content to just watch as she slowly began to fuck him. He moved his hands to cup the back of her thighs and let her ride, her eyes still shut, and her face screwed up in concentration. She had imagined this moment many times in her life, but she had never imagined the feeling of fullness that she was experiencing as it finally came to fruition. Her pussy felt alive, as if it were a separate being, but still a part of her and she was thankful for the lubrication of her juices.

Still not accustomed to his length and girth, she nevertheless was determined to take it all and she increased her pace, leaning forward to ease his cock out of her and then leaning back as she slowly forced it in again. Randy moved his hands to fondle her breasts and to keep her upright on his dick so that she had to work her pussy to rise off of it. She then interlocked her hands behind her head and kept her eyes shut. His movement had the effect of keeping her on him longer and deeper. He began to tweak her long nipples and roll them between his fingers, and it wasn't long after that he heard her say softly, "Randy," and he continued holding her upright while he watched the orgasm build inside her. There was a pause of about a half minute and, with her eyes still closed, until she whispered again, "Randy, I'm gonna cum."

It was then that he grabbed her ass and sat up, using her hips to sink his cock deeper in her than it had been, but still not to its entirety. She threw her head back and groaned, placing her hands behind her on his knees and he started to suck on her nipples, taking them into his mouth and suckling them hard with a light bite before switching to the other one. This threw her into another gear and even though the stretching was almost too much, she began to grind her hips into his lap in a forward and backward motion that increased the friction on her clit and also served to drive him deeper into her and stretch her even more.

"Ahhhh," she started to cry out as the wave of her orgasm broke over her and just as quickly went silent. He squeezed her ass cheeks to keep the grind going and continued to switch his suction from one tit to the other. Persia's body became stiff and her mouth opened in a scream, but only a hiss escaped and still he continued to use her ass to grind her. He looked down at their mating and saw that she still had three inches of his cock left to take. He was not sure she would be capable of it, but now she was cumming and that's all that mattered. After a full minute of being zoned out, she regained use of her body and her eyes opened and she looked at him and smiled, her teeth shining white in her caramel face. She brought her arms up to caress his shaved head and whispered in his ear, "Thank you Randy, but you gotta big damn dick."

The grinding slowed to a stop and they just stayed like that for a few minutes on the end of the bed, his cock still buried three-fourths of the way into her.

She pushed him back to lie on the bed and edged her way up his chest to allow his cock to exit from her womb. Once she was no longer impaled, she turned back to it and took it into her mouth, surprised that it was still hard.

He lay back and let her suck on it for a few minutes and then sat up and grabbed her ankles, turning her on the bed so that she was on her back. On his haunches he looked down at her gaping pussy and smiled as it still glistened with her juices and then looked up at her, "Wanna go again?"

She paused for a moment to consider the size of his cock and she felt its handiwork in her still open pussy and the giving of childbirth briefly crossed her mind. 'Damn that's a big ass cock,' she thought, 'but I prob'ly ain't never gittin' this chance again, so,' and she told him, "Yep, but be gentle, okay?"

"I will," Randy replied as he took an ankle in each hand and pushed her legs back toward her chest, telling her, "Hold them there with your hands." Persia put a forearm on the outside of each calf and did so, looking down between her legs to watch as he bent his cock down to enter her and then she threw her head back and moaned.

"Oh yeah," she cried softly, "Oh fuck it's big," and she grunted as his cock went a little deeper each time. He did not pound her, but he did not go slow either, instead establishing a steady rhythm in 4/4 time that was relentless. She alternated between looking at his face and looking at his cock drive deeper into her, grunting and muttering as he continued. Randy knew that in this position it was only a matter of time until he would sink his dick in her to the hilt and Persia knew that fact as well. It was when she felt the tip of his cock touch her cervix that she became more vocal and began to cry out in earnest.

"Oh Randy. Oh Randy, please. Please, please. Please don't stop. Don't stop," and he did not.

Randy continued his steady pace, never changing rhythm. She could feel the fullness of her pussy as he stretched her and it scared her, but like a drug she had to have it. She knew by the slight pain of her cervix that he was so deep inside her and that increased her fear, but also her want. She had orgasmed before with others, so that was not new to her, but by the intensity and feel of the one oncoming, this was going to be a new and different experience and she found that she wanted it badly.

When it began, she could barely eke out, "Oh. Oh. Oh," and when it fully crashed over her, she cried out loudly, "Arrgghh," and released her legs to grab two fists full of sheet beside her and wrap her legs tightly around Randy's waist. It was at that point that she became in stasis. As before, her body froze with her mouth open, and as before only a hiss came from it. This time Randy paused, with his cock sunk fully into her. He did not have to look down as he could feel himself against her cervix and knew his dick was in her as far as it would go.

Instead he watched Persia as the orgasm took her away and then as she slowly came back. As she did, he let his still rigid cock slip from her pussy as it involuntarily struggled to maintain its hold.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," she whispered, and she cleared her throat. "Umm, ahh, that was pretty damn good."

He smiled at her, "It looked intense."

"'Twas. Did I tell you that you gotta big damn dick?" and they both laughed. "I need a short break and I'm hungry. Whatcha' got ta eat?"

He chuckled again and said, "I think we can come up with something. Are you good to come down to the kitchen or do you want me to leave you here for a while?"

"Naw, I'm good, let's eat," and she hopped up from the bed and immediately slowed as the soreness in her loins hit her.

Randy did not notice as he had turned and gone to the closet, retrieving two long terrycloth bathrobes. He put one on and brought the other to Persia, holding it out and helping her to put it on, lingering with his hands on her breasts as he closed it around her.

He had defrosted some shrimp for his supper, so he fried those up with some hand-cut fries and they ate at the dining room table.

Persia sat cross-legged in her chair and devoured her food. She was very chatty and amped up as she recounted just how his cock had felt inside her. Randy noticed that her robe had become undone and her nipples were visible in the V that was widening down toward her navel. He asked her about the orgasms, and she told him that she could not explain it, she had no idea how to tell him what it felt like other than before, during and after, she felt so alive. Randy had wanted to dive deeper into it, but decided to just leave it alone for now. Instead he asked, "Are you sore?"

"Hell yeah, I'm sore. That dick o' yours would make anybody sore," and she smiled as she said it. Then she turned serious and admitted, "I'ma not sure I could take a steady diet of you."

Randy did not reply. The silence hung between them as he waited for her next words, knowing that it could determine how the afternoon would end.

She fidgeted with her silverware and then looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was approaching five and frowned. Randy broke the silence and asked her what was wrong. "I want to cum again before I have to go. Do you think we can do it some more?"

He stood and took her hand. As she stood he took her into his arms and challenged her, "Of course we can, but I had thought we'd turn it up a notch; but if you don't think you can handle it," and his voice trailed off.

She thought for a moment and in that moment her desire overrode her brain and she challenged him back, "Bring it on, big boy."

"It'll be more intense than earlier," he warned, and he slid the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Persia looked past his face and swallowed hard, thinking about it, then turned back to him and said, "YOLO."

"Okay then, you lead the way," and with a tweak of both nipples, he pointed to the spiral stairs. As she climbed up them, he began to slap her on alternating ass cheeks every step up she took. Persia didn't flinch, but there were a few involuntary cries that she attempted to stifle as her caramel skin turned a shade darker with his handprints.

When they got to the top, he took her by the top of her shoulders from behind and steered her to the guest bathroom. He pointed to the anal douche nozzle that was attached to the shower head and then to where to turn it on and said, "I'm going to go set some things up in the playroom. If, you wanna do anal, then use that to clean yourself out," and he turned to leave.

Persia still had not made a final decision on that one. She kept going back and forth, her mind vying with her sexual desires. She knew it was gonna be a tight fit and was afraid that it would be painful, but the heat in her was beckoning her onward. She said to herself, "What the hell Persia, use it and if you decide to let him, you'll be ready. If you decide not to, it'll be no big deal," and she stepped into the shower.

He was waiting just outside the bathroom fifteen minutes later and led her to a set of pocket doors on her right that led to his playroom and welcomed her to it as they entered. He did not inquire as to whether she has used the nozzle. She was going to have to ask him to fuck her ass.

She turned to look at him and nodded her head, pointing at the room, "And you try'n'a tell me you ain't chasing no ladies. Ain't nobody got dis set-up and they ain't fuckin' left and right."

It then dawned on her that she would be using one of the rigs that sat around the large room and she grew quiet for a moment. "So, you're into this kinky shit." It wasn't a question.

"I guess so. These," and he spread his arms to encompass the room, "are merely tools to make you cum as hard and as often as possible Persia. I acquired them and built them through the years. It is only recently that I have begun to use them again. You are only the second, other than me to enter this room after I built it. The contractors left it as just a shell. I want to help you get off Persia. The harder you get off, the harder I get off."

She smiled at him, "And ya wandered why I likes dem white boys. Y'all all some kinky mutha-fuckers. I always knew you'd be a wild fuck; jus' didn't know you'da be doin' it with a damn fence post." She looked around the room and then back to him, "So, what we doin'?"

He led her to a modified inclined bench used for weightlifting and sat her down on it. The seat had been cut down to allow access to her holes, but he had already decided that he would save the anal for last. He handcuffed her wrists behind the padded back of the bench and then attached the handcuffs to the bench itself, high up on what would be her back. Straightening he noticed perspiration on her upper lip and anxiousness in her eyes. "You've never played around with bondage before?"

"No," she said softly with a small catch in her voice.

"Well, some women find that their orgasms are more intense when they sometimes choose to cede all control to another. Something about the knowing that its coming and they can't do a damn thing about it seems to increase the experience for them."

He waited for a reply and when there was none, set about strapping her legs into the movable leg stirrups he had added when he modified it.

"Oh no," she said softly, and he stopped and looked at her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

In the same soft voice, she replied, "No, it's jus' more than I s'pected." And so he continued.

Once she was strapped in, her legs were bent back toward her chest and knees out, almost as high as her head as she was lying back at a 45-degree angle to the floor. She had lots of movement with the trunk of her body, but it would take some effort from her arms and legs.

He reached over and picked up a Hitachi wand from underneath the bench and flipped it on low, holding it out to her and then running it along her inner thighs, first one and then the other.

"W'at dat for?" she asked, her soft voice cracking as the adrenaline started to flow in her body.

"It's to make you cum Persia," and he slowly trailed it down her right thigh to her pussy. The vibrations of the wand raised her anticipation and her anxiety as it slowly approached her pussy. As the vibrations hit it, she arched her back slightly off the bench using her shoulders and legs for leverage, and cried out. Randy then wrapped his arm around her left thigh to hold her steady without restricting too much of her movement and began to play the bulb over her slit.

She knew it would not be long before she lost control again and began to plead with him as she felt another orgasm approach.

Randy could not discern from her mixing of words if she were pleading for him to stop or to push on, so he continued because she kept arching her back to grind her pussy into the bulb. He removed his arm from her thigh and started fingering her asshole, using her own juices that were leaking freely from her cunt, but Persia showed no reaction. She was focused on her approaching climax. As she began to cum, he removed the wand, but she continued to arch her back and cried out in pleasure as the orgasm persisted. The movement of her hips caused his first two fingers to fuck her ass and he left them buried to the knuckle in her as the orgasm subsided. Unlike the earlier ones, she did not zone out this time, but it still left her breathless.

As Persia sucked in huge breaths of air, Randy looked at his fingers that were still buried in her ass and asked her casually, "Have you ever done anal?"

"Nope," she replied between breaths.

"Want to?" he looked up at her.