A Randy Retirement Pt. 11: Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Megan, do you want me in your ass?"

She was light-headed but amped. The asphyxia was recharging her libido and she was ready to fuck again. Her mind was filled with thoughts of his big cock in her rectum and the pain it would cause. She did not care. She nodded yes.

Using her hair, he forcefully pulled her head off his dick and went behind her, picking up some lube as he went. Megan turned her head to watch him as she wiped the wetness from her chin with a finger and then dropped to her hands and knees on the mat and tried to regain her breath.

She felt the cold liquid as he began to drip it onto her tight backdoor and thought, 'Oh god, it's gonna happen.'

When she felt him drop to his knees behind her and insert a finger, she turned to look back over her shoulder and bit her upper lip as she wiggled her ass at him. She had no way of knowing, but all this did was embolden Randy with a resolve to rail her asshole.

He told her to reach back and spread her cheeks as he lubed up his tool and then rose on his knees and tried to squeeze his two-inch wide cockhead into her.

"Damn you're tight," he informed her as she tensed and lowered her head to the mat. He backed off for a moment and then pressed the helmet into her again, telling her to push back on him as she again tensed.

She tightened her anal muscles and pushed as he kept pressing into her. After a minute or so she had to relax and as she did her ass opened to receive him.

Her earlier fucking and feeling of being split was minor compared to what was now four inches of thick cock in her ass and still going deeper. She cried out in anguished pleasure as her ass clinched on his dick and he kept pushing.

Randy went slowly but steadily on the first dive to the depths of her colon. He took hold of the outside of her hips and she removed her hands as he sunk his cock halfway and paused before slowly withdrawing; prompting her to rise back to all fours, her hands now supporting her upper half.

She was oh-ing and ah-ing in a mix of pleasure and pain as he withdrew from her ass inch by inch. When his cockhead exited, her asshole tried to close, but failed as a small gape remained.

"Ready?" he asked.

"There's more?" she asked in gravelly trepidation.

"Oh yeah," and he plunged into her, his dick only pausing for a moment as it overcame her ass's initial resistance and then sunk to its full length. Megan tilted her head to the ceiling and howled like a wolf to a full moon. He began to rail her hard and she fought to stay up on her knees as her cries turned even huskier in tone.

Pumping her ass for all he could muster, Randy watched in a mirror across the way as she craned her head up again and screwed her eyes tight, grimacing with the pounding of her ass.

When her mouth opened and stayed that way, he slowed his stroking to a nice even pace and her vocalizations melted away. She closed her mouth and her face assumed a look of silent contentment and bliss.

Randy looked down at his cock going in and out of her, thankful that she had used the enema nozzle when she took the shower. He occupied himself with the view of her asshole gripping his cock.

When he pulled out it was as if her asshole did not want to let go, its ring extending more than an inch outward as it grasped his cock as tightly as it was capable. This only sparked the ignition in his balls, and he began to pick up his pace again. And as he did, Megan began to move her ass further from him.

He used his hands to pull her back into him and calmly told her, "Stop running away from the dick or I tie you up."

She began to beg please, saying it breathlessly with her husky tone, and he knew she was getting ready to cum. She placed both hands and forearms flat on the mat out in front of her head, turning it to the left and arching her back to allow him greater entry into her.

Using her ass as a stool to push himself up, Randy stood with his cock still inside her; so that the angle of attack would be even more acute and again began to rail her.

It took less than a minute until she started to shake and cry 'ahh' and then her asshole clenched hard on his cock and she squirted with him buried to the hilt. She rose again shakily on all fours as her orgasm crescendoed over her and he held his dick deep as the sound of her juices that splashed beneath them became heard over her moaning.

Megan rose on her knees and he let his cock slip out of her now relaxed ass and wrapped an arm around the front of her shoulders from behind and asked if she was alright. All she could manage was a nod as her mouth hung open, slack jawed.

"That's a good little slut," and he got up and went to the small refrigerator by the computer center and retrieved a bottle of Pedialyte. He saw that it was past 11 p.m. and checked to make sure the recording was still going before he returned to her.

"You're not through yet you little whore, now drink this while I get your next performance set up," and he handed her the quart bottle.

While she gulped, he went to the dimness of the far end of the room and began to set up what would be the final act.

When he returned to her, he found that she had consumed half of the liquid. She looked at him and held the bottle up, "Thanks. You got a cigarette?"

"Ready for the next act?" he asked, ignoring her request.

Still hoarse, she asked with her voice cracking, "Can't you just fuck me again?"

"No, I'll fuck you one last time in the morning before you leave; but this," and he searched for the correct word, "predicament is your ticket to get from here to there." It was to be the unique setup that he had hit upon earlier using the newly acquired piece.

She screwed up her mouth in thought and then drank again from the bottle.

Sensing reluctance, he decided to gamble, confident that he'd win and squatted before her, his arms crossed on his knees. "Tell you what. I'll let you off the hook if you want. This is going to be strenuous and hard, but you will cum and cum and cum some more. You'll cum from stimulation and you'll cum from your new best friend called pain. If you don't want to do it, that is entirely up to you, but there is no backing out once we head over there," and he pointed a finger to the far end of the room. "If you back out, then you shower, and you dress, and you leave, and you can never come back. Now, decide."

She drank again and was lost in internal debate with herself. She knew that he was serious. She also knew now that he was devious. She knew that whatever was on the far end was more than she wanted when she called him that afternoon.

She had thought she was going to tease and maybe fuck this older, but fine looking man, if he could get his dick hard. But the orgasms had turned out to be glorious, and the newly discovered pain aspect had only increased them exponentially for her.

At that precise moment, her asshole and pussy flinched in unison, like they had minds of their own and wanted to weigh in on the decision. Megan took one more swallow from the bottle, capped it and put it down, saying without looking at him in her scratchy voice, "Let's get it on."

Without another word, he scooped her up, thought to himself 'she can't weigh more than 95 pounds', and carried her deeper into his playroom.

From the dimness, as they approached, appeared a silver gleaming, rectangular object and she asked him what it was.

Randy set her down and supported her rubbery legs. He explained in detail that it was a stainless-steel autopsy table, complete with gutters on the sides and foot. He had bought it at a surplus sale and it had a tilt mechanism to lock the table at different angles. Currently it was locked upright. He told her that had installed a pump system that could take liquid from the collection receptacle for the gutters and recycle it to flow down from the top when the table was tilted.

Megan reached out and fingered a part of the gutter on the side and asked what it was for.

"Well, like I said, it was an autopsy table. When they cut a body open all the liquids ran there and it made for an easier cleanup, but don't worry, I intend to use it for different purposes," and he grinned at her.

He brought up a ball-gag harness with a red ball and told her, "Open wide," and when she did so, he seated it behind her front teeth and cinched it with straps behind and over the top of her head and then tightened the strap that went under her chin. "Beautiful," he stroked her verbally while he stroked her sides.

Turning her so that she faced away from the table, he began to spray her body with baby oil front and back and then rubbed it into her skin; Megan taking part as well, lingering on her sore and enlarged nipples.

He took a moment to admire the shine that the oil gave her tanned body and then secured a wand harness around her hips and adjusted it so that it was positioned correctly and would not slip in the oil. He was sure Megan did not know what it was, but with the big red ball filling her mouth, she had no way to ask.

He then placed a stool in front of the table and helped her onto it so that her back was against the cold steel. The stool put her head almost even with the top of the table. Strapping her wrists tightly in leather suspension cuffs, he secured them to a single point above her head, leaving her elbows bent out away from her head. He then used the same type cuffs to spread her ankles and secure them with straps to the corners at the bottom of the table.

Once secured, he unlocked the table and laid it flat, sliding the stool out of the way with a foot. He rubbed her oiled abdomen as he told her, "I know your saliva is going to pool in your mouth, don't worry, you won't be flat for long," and he set about explaining what he was doing as he worked.

"I am putting a Seahorse dildo into your ass. Don't fret, it's only about an inch and a half wide and I will lube it well. It's on a pole that I will secure to the gutter at the bottom of the table, just so it won't slip out," and her bulged cheeks winced slightly as the tip of the dildo went in her sore asshole.

Randy continued with his running description, "Now I am going to put a Hitachi wand in the harness around your waist," and as she realized it was going against her pussy and clit she moaned, but when he switched it on nothing happened.

He saw that she noticed and continued as he wheeled something out of her sight to the foot of the table, "Don't worry, it will start in a few minutes. Its computer controlled. I'm going to leave you here overnight. The wand will cycle how long it's on and how long it's off for periods that will randomly vary between two and thirty minutes."

The word 'overnight' was stuck in Megan's head and she began to shake her head from side to side and try to talk, but Randy ignored her and tilted the table up to a 45-degree angle and she slid down slightly on her baby-oiled backside, the Seahorse spreading her ass a half-inch wider.

It was then that she realized what was going to happen and she began to shake her head more fervently.

"Now, now. Don't do that. The more you move, the further you will impale yourself," and he pointed, "I direct your attention to the clock," and Megan saw for the first time a large black clock with 10" high, red digital numbers. It was counting down and had just passed 3:53.

Randy continued, "Every time the computer recycles the wand, either off or on, the clock will reset so you can see how long until the next cycle change." It was at this time he reached under the table and started the pumping system.

What she assumed was baby oil started to flow from above her, down the tilted table toward the gutter at the bottom. Her eyes grew wide as she started to understand the deviousness of his plan. The oil would seep under her, making it impossible for her to keep from impaling herself on the thing in her ass.

He looked at her eyes, separated by the black leather strap of the gag harness running between her brows. "Yes Megan, you're gonna cum and when you do, the way your body shakes, you are gonna slide further down on that silicone dildo in your ass," and she started to shake her head frantically and immediately stopped as another half inch slipped inside her.

He looked at the clock, now under two minutes, and then back to her, "One last thing, just to heighten your anticipation. Something I neglected to mention earlier. The Seahorse is a foot long, so if you take it all it'll be deeper inside you than my dick was a few minutes ago. I also neglected to mention that it steadily gets wider. It is just over an inch and a half like I told you, but that's at the tip. Midway down it's as wide as my dick and if you hit bottom, well it's just over three. Oh, and you can't bend your knees, the cuffs and the oil will prevent that, so that's gonna make your asshole tighter, happy orgasms," and he left, turning off the dim lights that had lit the area.

Megan watched him walk away toward the light at the far end of the room. The hard lesson of the day had been that he meant what he said. She wouldn't see him until morning. It was just her, here in the darkness with the vibrator and that thing in her ass which she had never seen.

When Randy got to the far end, he turned off that light as well, leaving just a small dull glow from the computer screens. She focused on the only light she had, coming from the countdown clock as it reached :10 and she braced herself.

When it reached zero the wand came to life with a jolt and so did she, losing more distance to the Seahorse. It must have been on high she thought, because it was making quick work of pussy.

Suddenly the clock began to quickly spin through combinations of numbers until it finally settled on 12:00. Megan wondered how many times she would cum in a little over twelve minutes.

She had no way to know how much of the Seahorse was widening her asshole. She had no way of knowing how much was left to go. The buzzing in her clit was hurrying her along toward another orgasm and she had lost count of how many she'd had today.

Suddenly she imagined looking at her asshole in a mirror and the more than 3" gape that the Seahorse would leave if she bottomed out, and the uncontrollable quivering of her orgasm began. She felt herself slip down further, the pressure on her anal ring growing, and she thought she could feel it expand through the throes of her bliss.

As her first cum subsided she looked at the clock, just under four minutes were left. She already felt the beginnings of her next orgasm building and she began to panic. It was a race to see which would occur first, the orgasm or the recycle. Her mind counted down the seconds as she tried to will her libido to hurry, but alas the clock won the race and the vibrator shut off, leaving her flailing in frustration and sending her further down the Seahorse.

Randy had stopped to watch the first cycle from the computer center, the monitor providing a tiny amount of light in the large room.

He lit a cigarette and watched Megan's first orgasm take her another inch down the dildo. He noted that she was now almost halfway down, which meant she was open as wide as his own cock. He saw her miss out on her second orgasm and the resulting frustration and smiled. When he left to go to bed in the guest room, he turned off the monitor and the only light left in the room emitted from the fire red numbers of the clock counting down to her next orgasm. Otherwise, it was pitch black in the large room.

Megan had seen the light go out and then heard the door as it swished open and then swished close. He was gone and she still had eight minutes left until the wand switched on again. She struggled to pull herself up by her arms to regain some ground on the dildo and felt her asshole contract as she succeeded and then strained to hold onto her gain in self-satisfaction.

When the eight minutes had run out and the wand came to life, she realized that she had been wrong. It was not on high earlier, because this time it had turned her internal dials to ten from the beginning.

She moaned around her gag when she looked at the clock. It had reset to 25 minutes. It took only three of those for her involuntary spasms to begin and she went off to the land of bliss screaming around the red ball in her mouth.

As her orgasm crested, she realized that her arms could not take any more and she surrendered to the silicone monster, letting it have her asshole. Her next orgasm was already building.

*

At five the next morning Randy, showered and with a full breakfast made and eaten, walked naked into the playroom wearing only a black cockring and hard as a rock.

From twenty feet away he saw that Megan was watching his approach. She was bottomed out on the Seahorse. Twelve inches deep in her bowels and her asshole three inches wide. Her hair and eyes were wild, her nostrils flared and her lips drawn back, baring her teeth as they clamped the ball in her mouth while she anticipated her next orgasm.

He came closer and checked the clock as it counted down inside five minutes. Her legs, the wand, the harness around her waist, and the floor were all wet. He sniffed but did not smell urine. She had been squirting sometime during the night. There was a large puddle of her juices on the floor and her eyes were bloodshot and red.

Pointing to the clock, he asked her, "Do you want it or me?" She looked at his erect cock and shakily nodded at him.

Randy unplugged the wand and moved the clock out of the way. He caressed her head and worked to remove the gag, the baby oil making it difficult. She worked her jaw muscles while he removed her leg restraints and then tilted the table almost 90 degrees upright. Her feet could not touch the floor as they swung slowly, her ass fully impaled on the Seahorse.

"How were the orgasms?" he asked as he stepped to her and began to knead her tits.

She sucked in air fiercely through her clenched teeth and growled, "Intense. I lost count. But I want one more."

He slightly dipped his hips and still holding her nipples, entered her drenched pussy in one motion, causing her ass to release an inch from the Seahorse.

He let go of her nipples and hooked a thigh with each arm, raising her legs up until he could get an angle to bring the full length of his cock to bear.

"Oh Randy," escaped her lips as she threw her head back briefly before bringing it forward to look into his eyes with intensity and she panted with each stroke.

He fucked her standing with increasing force, ramming his ten inches into her in such a way that she was simultaneously being fucked in the ass by the silicone dildo. His strokes were moving her a good three inches on the Seahorse with each thrust, and she pulled on the cuffs that trapped her wrists and called out his name, imploring him to fuck her harder.

The pressure in her ass and the stroke of his cock was almost too much. Her orgasm rapidly approaching, but she had thought that several times during the night. She had squirted more times in the last twelve hours than all her 27 years combined. The first time had been when she was 18; with a black guy who had a big cock too, but not as big as the one pounding her now.

He was working her hard. The fact that walking would be painful for at least a week had already occurred to her, but Randy was putting a fine point on it. Her upper body seized and she cried out something she did not even recognize; that wave of pleasure that she had become intimate with over the night coming to visit once again. She also felt the pressure build as another squirt was about to erupt sending her somewhere else for a while.

Randy felt her quiver. He went balls deep into her pussy and looked into her eyes as her orgasm spread over her body. Her mouth opened, but her smoky voice fell silent and then her eyes rolled back in her head and he knew she was gone.