A Randy Retirement Pt. 11: Megan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that he felt the pressure in her pussy and he knew what was happening. He kept her plugged until her squirt forced its way out, drenching his cock and balls and legs as it sloshed to the floor.

When she had recovered he released her from the dildo and the table and sat her on the floor as he shut down the pump. When he'd finished, he turned to find her staring at the Seahorse on it's stick, her eyes transfixed.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied and then continued, "I can't believe that thing was all the way in me."

*

He carried her to the shower and got in with her to help clean up. It took some time to remove the oil from her tanned skin. She moved in a way that showed how sore she was, and he knew that he had wrought every orgasm that she was capable of out of her. While he stood in front of her and helped wash her hair, she looked at up at him and spoke with a wry smile that touched her eyes.

"You still haven't."

Thinking he had missed something she had said, he asked her, "What?"

"When you were my teacher, you never lied to me. You still haven't."

He smiled at her. "I don't tell lies Megan. I mean what I say."

"That's for damn sure. You said you'd rock my world. Consider it rocked. I never cum so damn hard in my life."

He did not reply, just continued to work shampoo into her hair.

She steadied herself with a hand on the shower wall, "How did you know? About the pain stuff?"

"Pain what?" he questioned.

This time the smile was lascivious, "Painslut."

"I didn't know, not until I started using the flogger. When I noticed you were choking yourself and getting off on that and the lashes, then I knew."

He turned her around and began to rinse her hair. Megan tilted her head back and continued the dialog, "That last deal, with the impalement and then the DP. That was some devious shit you pulled. How the hell you come up with that?"

In a calm voice, hiding any emotion he told her, "I don't know, stuff just pops in my head sometimes. Other times I try to recreate stuff I run across online. That one I dreamed up on my own. It's different for each woman. Some of them I never put into predicaments. Some I fuck rough and hard with some bondage. It's just a feeling as to what they really want, or need, or both. Whatever it is that I perceive is needed to get them off as hard and as many times as possible. I like taking 'em right up to their limits, their edge, and then breaking it."

She thought of her taunts as she had maneuvered her way to this place and what it had led to and she shuddered. Feeling the urge to respond to him, she paused for strength and then told him, "Well, ever how you do it, it was certainly the best orgasms I've ever had."

He turned the water off and stepped out to dry off, "Good, I'm glad you enjoyed them. It looked like you did when you were turning to warm putty. I enjoyed taking you over the edge and breaking you," and he handed her a towel. She was astonished he had said it, but she could not deny it. They rest of their drying off was done in silence and afterward he led her to the guest room next door.

He tapped out a cigarette for her and lit it with a lighter. As she inhaled deeply he told her, "You need to sleep. Your clothes are here," and he pointed to the folded and stacked freshly washed jeans and shirt on the dresser. Megan was disappointed he was leaving her alone, but knew better now than to press the issue.

He pointed toward the part of the upper floor out past the bedroom walls that she had not seen, "I will be right down the hallway in the library, finishing my book that you interrupted. When you have slept and are dressed, come say goodbye before you leave," and he left the room and shut the door.

Megan finished the smoke and was satisfied with her night. She had gotten her desire and more, much more. But the thought of more of Randy had already entered her mind. She ground out the last remnants of burning tobacco in an ashtray on the bedside table and climbed into the bed.

It took less than five minutes for Megan to fall asleep. Six hours later she awoke to find each hand with fingers in a still gaping hole, one in her ass, the other her pussy. She stretched and felt the soreness in all the sensitive parts of her tiny body. "Rode hard and put up wet, just like a broken-in pony," she said aloud to herself.

She found a sleeved DVD on top of her clothes and set it aside as she dressed silently and walked out of the bedroom, looking once to her right at the playroom doors and shivering. She then turned to her left and walked down to where the hall opened to the library, bookshelves full on her right and left in a room that was as wide as then entire house. Ahead of her there was a balcony that overlooked the living room and an open catwalk that led to the other side of the second floor.

She heard him say hello and looked to her right to find him seated in a crimson and white striped wingback armchair, a table separating it from its twin on the far side.

She passed him, settled in the empty chair and he asked her, "Did you sleep well?"

Megan nodded once, then held up the DVD and her voice was even deeper than before, "Us?"

He marked his place and closed the book, folding his hands on it in his lap, "Well, mostly you, but yes. It's the only copy."

"You still have the original?"

"I do. It's my insurance in case someone gets a wild idea. You for instance, agreed to or asked for everything I did to you last night. You can't come back later and say you didn't when it's on video."

She went further, "Someone? There are others?

"I don't delve into my personal life Megan, but yes; there have been and there will be others." He then reached for a box on the table between them and handed it to her. "This is for you also."

She opened the box and fingered its contents as he continued, "I have a collection of, ah, let's call it jewelry. This one fit you perfectly and I knew you had to have it. Makes a good compliment to what you have attached to your belly button."

She looked up at him and smiled, her fingers still on the black leather collar with 'PAINSLUT' in solid silver, two-inch high letters.

She pondered that for a moment and closed the box before venturing to the main thing on her mind, "Can I come back?"

He knew that was coming. She was an addict, always in search of the next high. He knew he should have ignored her demands yesterday, but his little head told his big head what to do. He also knew he had no patience to deal with an addict. He was more concerned with her getting clean than fucking her again, so he chose his words carefully.

"That's mainly and completely up to you," and he paused, "But there are conditions. You meet the conditions; you can ask to come back. Okay?"

"Okay," she replied without hesitation.

"To begin with, don't ever call me again. I only communicate by text. Don't ever just show up here. I may be fucking somebody else and I only do the group thing on rare occasions. Text to see if I'm available, and I will see if I can make time for you."

She smiled at him and started to speak, but he cut her off.

"Wait, I'm not finished. You can come back," and he raised his voice slightly for emphasis, "but only if you first go and have your nipples and clit pierced with at least 12-gauge circular gold barbells after you've had them suctioned and engorged. If you want to go with a bigger gauge than 12 all the better, whatever you can stand, but 12 is the minimum. That one is for my enjoyment, but I think you'd like it too."

Without pause he continued, "Secondly, and most importantly, you can only come back once you get clean. I don't have room in my life to deal with a junkie. So, you get completely off the dope for at least six months or you don't bother me. No exceptions, no excuses, and not negotiable. And don't promise me that you will do it. You do it first, then we'll talk, and you know that I'll know if you lie to me. Understood?"

Her smile faded and she nodded.

"Say you understand the rules."

With her best doe eyes, she looked at him and coughed out, "I understand the rules."

"Good. By the way, my recorders are still running."

He did not believe her for a second, but gave her one more incentive, "Which do you want more Megan, to be high or to cum on my dick?"