A Randy Retirement Pt. 15: Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

"Can I help you?" he asked with the tone of having been bothered by having to answer the door. The young man was mid-twenties, with long brown hair and he was of decent size. Almost as big as Randy, just not as tall, he had tattoos on both arms.

"Yes sir. I was wondering if you had seen a young woman, blonde, about five foot three. She was on the beach outside your house yesterday morning."

"You were the young man having the fight with her?" Randy asked, knowing the answer, and letting him inside.

"Ah, yes, but it wasn't really a fight, it was a disagreement."

Randy led him to the kitchen and stopped by a certain cabinet as the boy stood across the kitchen island from him.

"Looked like a fight to me. You two were pretty demonstrative with your movements. I thought you were going to hit her there at one point."

"Look, I don't know what you thought you saw man. It was just an argument." He looked around the house and ran a hand through his longish hair. "We've been having a lot of them lately and it kinda has built up and it all came out yesterday. Now I know it was in front of this house. Do you know where she is or where she went?"

"Yes, I know where Natalie is. She is here with me."

The kid looked wildly around again, "Where is she?"

"Well, Natalie is tied up at the moment," and Randy watched him closely.

The young man allowed his belligerence to show and suddenly got loud, "If you've hurt her man, I'll beat your ass!"

Randy opened the cabinet and set the Sig Sauer on the counter. He noted that the boyfriend's eyes grew wide and the fear that transcended them. He asked the young man rhetorically, "Where was all this concern about her well-being when you abandoned her on the beach yesterday? When you got into your truck, drove away, and left her alone, on an isolated beach with no options, for anyone to pick up without a trace. She could be in a whorehouse in Caracas by now, hyped up on drugs and being fucked by fifty men a day. So where was your concern yesterday when you left her and did not come back to look for her until now? Didn't knock on my door until almost 24 hours later. What did you do last night Jared? That is your name isn't it?"

The kid nodded yes but remained silent, still looking at the gun.

"Well, Jared, what did you do last night while you were so concerned?"

The young man lowered his eyes and stammered, "I ... I cruised the bars." He was about to cry, but Randy had little pity for him.

"You cruised the bars. Real concerned weren't you, Jared? Sounds like you were being selfish to me."

"Is she okay?" he sobbed.

"Natalie is fine, as a matter of fact she's better than fine. She has been enjoying her stay here," and an exultant smile creased Randy's face.

He could tell that the young man suspected. But when Jared spoke, he skipped the obvious question for the moment.

"This morning when she hadn't shown up, I almost went to the police. But I knew that they wouldn't do anything because it hadn't been 24 hours yet." It was then that his belligerence made one final attempt at saving his fleeting manhood. "Have you abducted her? Are you holding her here?"

"No, she came to my door of her own volition and she stayed here of her own accord," Randy told him in a matter-of-fact tone.

Finally, the elephant in the room was addressed, "You've fucked her, haven't you?"

"But of course I have Jared. That's what she wanted."

"I don't believe you. You raped her," he accused.

"The tape would say differently," and Randy continued to watch him closely.

"Tape? You recorded it?" What kind of sick bastard are you man?"

"Of course I filmed it. Tasty young things don't just show up on older men's doorsteps and decide to fuck them. What judge would believe that. Sit down boy and let me educate you on some things." He said it in a stern voice that commanded attention. The kid still had his belligerent look and continued to stand, his testosterone working overtime. But Randy was sure that common sense and the Sig would prevail.

"I SAID SIT," and the tough guy look on the young man's face melted along with all that testosterone and he sat his ass on a stool.

"I record it for instances just such as this. You'll learn in time that in this life that you document everything. That's lesson number one. Now, listen carefully. Ignore your sudden need to be noble and chivalrous. Ignore your wounded pride. The time for that was yesterday, before Natalie made her way to my door."

Constantly using her name finally struck home to the kid, this man was in control, he knew her first name and used it like he knew her intimately.

Randy paused to let things settle, he didn't want to overload this overwrought kid and he certainly didn't want to have to pick up the gun in need. After a bit, he continued. "I know you think blowing up on me is what you should do. When I was your age, I might have done the same thing." That was an exaggeration. When Randy was his age, he considered himself a lover and not a fighter.

"You need to ignore your pride and listen; you might learn something more important than defending your honor. It is your honor that you are trying to defend after all, not hers." A statement, not a question. "If it were her honor, you would have never drove off yesterday." The tears were flowing from the young man now, but he refused to wipe them.

"Jared, pay attention," and Randy tapped the counter beside the gun to focus him. "Jared," and the kid finally looked him in the eyes. "It takes intuition, effort, and communication to make a relationship work. From what Natalie tells me you wanted more from her than she was willing to give. Is this true?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. I wanted," and he paused and swallowed hard. He was defeated and it was written all over his face.

Randy picked up the gun and put it away, it wasn't needed any more. There would be no fight today. He brought the young man a bottle of water from the refrigerator and watched Jared drink a swallow or two before the boy continued talking. "I mean she's smoking hot and she gets me all worked up and then when I try to," and he paused again, running out of words.

Randy's mind briefly wondered how Natalie was fairing in his playroom with the Hitachi working on her clit. He wasn't worried about the boy hearing her as he knew the room was soundproof, but he wondered how many orgasms he had missed watching her have and then he decided he needed to help the boy out, "When you try to introduce new things into your sex life she resists."

"Yes! Exactly! It's like she's frigid or something." Randy smirked. He doubted the kid could recognize frigid, much less define it.

"Did you have any indication that she wanted these new things?"

"Well, no," and the kid gave pause as if he were thinking.

"Did you ask her about them beforehand?"

"No."

"Jared, that is you name, right?" Randy asked him again.

"Yes sir."

"Jared, you have to learn what a woman wants and give that want to her. Sometimes they tell you, sometimes they don't, and you have to glean it from intuition, if you have intuition. Sometimes you must give it to them without them asking for it, but only after they have ceded you control. Some women will never cede you control. You must accept that and either live with it or leave."

The boy was looking at him like some of his students used to do in class. Randy wondered now, as he did then, if anything that he was saying was taking hold in the kid's brain.

"You're young and don't know exactly what control is yet or how to judge it. But if you work at it you can acquire the ability. Sometimes it's through trial and error and if you don't fuck up the errors too bad you might get a second trial when you get it wrong."

"Like yesterday?" the kid asked.

"Yes Jared, like yesterday. Yesterday was a massive fuck up on your part. You always must know how far you can go. Different woman like different things. Some like to be treated like a princess, some like to be treated like a whore. No woman wants to be treated as either twenty-four seven. Some like pain. Some like to be tied up. Some only want vanilla sex. You must know, not guess, but know. Either by them telling you or, if you gain enough experience, by your own intuition. Like I said, it takes some effort. And the best I can tell from talking to both of you, you have put in the least amount of effort possible to achieve what you wanted."

The kid spoke hollowly, as if his mind was detached from the present, "Seems like a lot of work for five minutes of pleasure."

Randy shook his head but was not surprised. "Jared, it's not a race to see who can cum first."

"It's not? My dad always said it was," and he paused before asking, "How long does it take you?"

"A helluva lot longer than five minutes," and the boy chewed on that for a good thirty seconds.

"Natalie ceded you control?" he finally asked.

"She did."

"And you can do all those things you said?"

"I can do all those things and more."

"How much more?" he asked skeptically.

"Jared, I try to take women to the point where they cum harder than they've ever cum in their lives. To that point where they are on the edge. And then I take them over it. If you learn how to please a woman, how to make her cum, it will be a lot better experience for you both."

"You know how to make women cum?"

"Yes Jared. I make it a habit," and Randy paused, an idea having been born. "Better yet, let me show you. Follow me."

As the young man followed him and they paused at the doors of his playroom, Randy told him, "Now Jared, no matter what you see, no matter what you feel, don't go ape shit when I open these doors. Bear in mind that Natalie wanted this, and I gave it to her and now you get to experience it too. Be grateful for an opportunity that few are afforded."

The doors swished open and the sounds of Natalie cumming filled their ears along with a low buzzing sound.

"Ohhh, yesss I'mmm cuummmmiiinnngggg."

Jared's mouth fell open and he slowly walked into the room and watched her struggle as the vibrator was doing its thing and her body was responding.

In wonder he looked at the older man, "I've never heard her like this. I," and his voice faded away, his hand involuntarily traveling to his crotch.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Randy asked.

"Can I?"

"Let's ask," and Randy went to Natalie. "Natalie? Natalie!" and he gained her ragged attention, "Jared is here. He would like to fuck you."

The blonde looked at her boyfriend standing there. She smiled lasciviously and said, "You've met my new friend Randy?" Jared nodded. "He's wonderful. He makes me feel, like, wonderful. You can make me feel wonderful now."

Randy nodded to him and Jared began to hurriedly strip out of his clothes. While he did, Randy moved the Hitachi stand out of the way and Natalie groaned in disappointment.

Randy put three fingers in her dripping snatch and finger fucked her hard, "Don't worry baby, dick is coming right up." He then turned to a naked Jared who was jacking off his cock. He wasn't hung badly, probably about seven inches, it would have to do for the moment.

Randy removed his fingers from Natalie and presented them to her face and she sucked them clean eagerly. Jared was astonished. He had never seen her this way and they had been dating three years.

"All yours Jared, have at it," and Randy stepped off to the right and watched.

Jared approached the bench and began to fuck her. Natalie drew in air and let out an "Ahhh." Her arms and legs begin to flail as she was enjoying his attention to her pussy immensely, but Randy noticed that she kept stealing glances his way and he hid a smile.

In minutes she was cumming again and announced it with fervent glee. Jared, dumbfounded, stopped fucking her.

"No son, you don't stop, you keep pounding her and she'll cum again."

Jared looked at him in doubt, "Really?"

"Try it," and Jared resumed fucking her.

Before Natalie could finish climbing the mountain again, Jared started to snort like a bull and Randy knew he was about to blow his load. "Jared, when you cum, don't pull out."

"What," the boy distractedly asked.

"Cum in her pussy," and the boy nodded yes and moments later he did, bringing on Natalie's second orgasm from his effort.

He withdrew and stood back, "Damn, who knew? She came twice," and he turned to Randy.

"I knew. I was about to make her cum for a third time in 45 minutes when you interrupted us. Now go put your cock in her face and let her clean you off."

"No way she does that."

"Try it and see," and the boy straddled the small body bound to the narrow bench. Natalie craned her neck between her tied legs, opened her mouth and took his cock without hesitation.

"Damn girl," and he tilted his head back and sighed.

"Amazing what a woman will do when you make her cum, ain't it Jared?" but the young man was lost in the feel of her mouth on his pecker. Randy just shook his head.

Within minutes she had him all cleaned off and Jared removed his dick, leaving her mouth still working and her hips searching for a dick.

'Cock-socket' Randy thought.

"Fuck her again Jared," he told the boy as he moved from straddling the bench.

"What? With my cum inside her?"

"Yes Jared. Don't be so damned squeamish. I ain't telling you to eat your cum out of her. Put your dick back in her and fuck her again."

"Please fuck me," Natalie pleaded in her sexy little voice and he stroked his cock and obliged her.

As he was sawing inside her again, Randy moved in to untie Natalie's arms and legs. When she was freed, he said to Jared, "Now, pick her up and fuck her standing."

The boy stopped in mid-stroke and Natalie moaned, "How?"

"With your cock inside her, bend over and put her arms around your neck. Then put your hands under her ass, straighten your back and lift her up with your legs. Then you bounce her up and down on your dick, no more than she weighs it should be a piece of cake."

While Jared was focused on doing as he said, Randy slipped off his clothes. He had decided that it was time to turn up the temperature.

They were going at it with a good pace as Randy stepped in behind Natalie. Jared's eyes grew wide and he slowed when he saw him coming, the realization of what was about to happen hitting him.

"Just chill and everything will be fine. Move your arms to under her knees," Randy told him as he crouched. Jared followed instructions and Randy used his left hand to support Natalie's bubble of an ass. With the other he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her asshole and began to work his way inside again to complete what was interrupted earlier.

When she felt it, she turned to look back at him and Jared could see the smile that overcame her face as she cooed sweetly, "Ohhh, two."

Randy felt her ass slowly open for him and straightened his knees, the resistance of her muscles relenting as he gave her a second dick. She squealed in a mix of delight and pain as the fullness she felt overtook her. She had seven inches in her pussy and almost ten in her ass, impaled as she squirmed between the two males.

'Sex on a stick' Randy thought.

"Alright Jared, start fucking her. Establish a rhythm and don't vary it. I'm going to adjust mine to your stroke. Now go!" and the young man started stroking inside her again. Randy used his hands to support her luscious ass further and began to time out his own movement.

"Oh god," she began to call out as she moved her left arm around Randy's neck and looked down her left side, trying to see the cocks inside her. When Randy started to really pump her ass, she arched her back as if to climb up and away, but she had nowhere to go.

"Ohhh gggodddddd yesss!" she cried.

Randy timed it out so that as Jared withdrew his cock from her pussy, Randy was driving his cock up into her ass. As Jared would re-enter, Randy would be departing. It was in this sing-song tandem that they steadily worked Natalie's holes to a budding climax.

"Mmmm, don't stop," she told them as the two cocks pistoned her.

"You like that little girl?" Randy asked her.

"Mmm-huhhh," she moaned in a voice that dripped with lust as her lithe body bucked in their grasp.

"See Jared, she likes it," he told the young man. Jared's eyes were wide. He could not believe this was happening. Nothing in the three years they had been together would have made him believe this would be happening. But those thoughts were not the reason for his wide eyes. Those came from the feel of the man's cock that was moving inside her and separated from his own cock by only thin membrane. Jared realized that the old guy had to be hung like a horse.

"Ahhh, yes, oh my god, yes, ahhh," Natalie had begun to fuck them back. Used to the fullness inside her now, she used her arms on their shoulders to move herself up and down on their alternating cocks.

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah, oh fuck me," she called again in a voice mixed with lust and stress.

She tossed her head back onto Randy's shoulder and her orgasm commenced. If it wasn't evident, she announced it, "Ohhh, yessss, I'm cummmminnnngggg!"

That set Jared off and he started to roar as well, Randy feeling the wetness from them both as he continued to fuck her ass.

He nodded to Jared, "Go ahead and pull out and let me have her," which he did, and Randy slowed his stroke to a bare minimum. He put his right forearm under her thighs and pulled her legs together while he wrapped her chest in his left arm. His cock was buried inside her to the hilt and Jared stared at the width of it as it stretched her asshole.

"Get on your knees Jared," Randy told him, and the boy did. Randy set Natalie on all fours on the floor in front of him, his cock still inside.

"Suck him off Natalie, taste yourself," and she moaned and took him into her mouth, using one hand as a guide and the other to support herself.

Randy captured her by the hips and began again to fuck her ass in earnest. She was shifting back and forth between Randy's cock in her ass and Jared's cock in her mouth. He fucked her hard and deep enough that her mouth had no option but to sink to the root on Jared's cock and through it all she continued to suck and moan. In her hormone-driven state, it would not take long before she was cumming again. Her rectal muscles spasmed on Randy's cock prompting his seed to flow from his testes and Randy began to spurt it into her ass. His cumming inside triggered her own climax and loud, urgent moans escaped from her sealed lips as she continued to suck all of Jared's cock.

*

Randy had allowed them to shower together in the small bathroom off to the side of the playroom. He had no intention of trying to keep them apart. He thought about having planted more of a seed in Natalie than just his cum as he showered in the Master bath. Time would tell if it grew.

Natalie and Jared had showered in silence. The young man did not touch her, nor she him, and she wondered what he was thinking. His demeanor was flat and showed no emotion as he washed robotically. As they dressed there was still no communication between them. Natalie dressed in her bikini with Randy's shirt as a cover.

When they exited to the swoosh of the pocket doors, they found Randy already dressed and sitting on a stool at the kitchen island. He stood as they approached, "Ahh, there you are. I was beginning to wonder what was keeping you two." They did not reply so he walked them toward the front door and presented Natalie with two chintzy pieces of jewelry in small white boxes. One was a black choker with rhinestone words that spelled out "I love cock" but instead of the word love it had a little heart.

The second was an ankle bracelet; much sturdier and made of sterling silver. It had sterling silver letters that hung like charms from it. The letters read, "DP-ME."