A Randy Retirement Pt. 15: Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, thank you," and she embraced him with passion and kissed his cheek. "And thank you for taking care of me last night," and then she kissed him on the mouth, but he kept his mouth closed.

The light switch had come on for Natalie at some point when Randy's cock was in her and before Jared had arrived. She had realized he had been truthful with her; he had taken great care with her and, most of all, he had given her intense orgasms. The orgasms were better than the ones she gave herself back home, after Jared had finished with her and fallen asleep.

Randy turned to Jared and shook the offered hand from the young man. "Thank you, sir."

"Well," and Randy paused and considered, before deciding against a lecture, "you're welcome. I hope you learned something. Or at least that I gave you something to think about."

"Yes sir," came the reply, but Randy read something different in the boy's eyes.

As they exited to the 4WD truck and Randy closed the door, he could hear Jared's voice distinctly, "I can't believe you let him put that big cock inside you. What's wrong with you?"

"Don't even start with me Jared. Let's just go. And for your information, there's, like, nothing wrong with me. Not anymore."

Randy ticked his head to the side and wondered if the Natalie that had emerged was not more woman than the young Jared could handle. He would bet money that the relationship wasn't long for this world. He wondered if the seed would grow enough that he'd see Natalie again.

He smiled to himself in the satisfaction of a certain knowledge and went to prepare a light lunch for himself.

Underneath the foam pad inside the box for the DP-ME ankle bracelet was a piece of paper, the corner sticking out so it would be noticed.

Printed upon it was his phone number and the words, "Text me if you desire."