A Randy Retirement Pt. 29: Anya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just thinking, as much as I ride I shoulda been a cowgirl."

"Giddy-up," he replied and drifted off.

***

Saturday morning

Randy had gone for a walk, which Anya had declined joining, then came back and made them breakfast. After they had eaten, they begun to get dressed.

Anya was in tanga panties and matching bra only and Randy had almost finished dressing, when she began to flirt with him and provocatively pulled down her panties by stretching the waistband out with her thumbs and letting it glide down her thighs. She bent at the waist and turned her ass to him as she slipped the garment over her feet and then straightened, her back to him.

"Do you mind helping me?"

"Sure," he replied, unclasping the bra as she held her hair up and grinned back at him, "But I thought we were getting dressed, not undressed."

"Change of plans," she said as her shoulders came forward and she let the bra slip down her arms. Anya then held it out to the side on a finger as Randy's hands came around from the back to cover her breasts. He slowly closed his hands, so that his forefinger and thumb crushed her nipples, then languidly pulled them forward as she breathed loudly through her nose.

Sensual kissing followed as she undressed him, tossing his clothes to the growing pile on the floor until they were both naked and Anya began to stroke Randy's growing cock with her hand. She turned him around by his dick and crawled onto the bed, still holding his rod as she whispered, "Let me taste you."

She was on her hands and knees, her head hovering over his cock as she bent and licked the head before taking it into her mouth and moaning. Standing sideways to the bed, Randy reached behind her and put his forefinger in her ass and his middle in her pussy, fucking her with them as the moaning down around his hips increased.

When she was ready, Anya switched directions and lay on her side, her ass and legs along the edge of the bed and Randy pinned her there with his hands and fucked her slowly and methodically. Her face was turned up to him, imploring him with her eyes, but he maintained his pace until she grew needy and pulled herself further onto the bed.

"Come here and let me ride you again," she summoned, and he followed through, placing his body in position. Anya straddled him reverse cowgirl and lowered herself until she had his cock in her snatch and then slithered down on it. She then repositioned her feet on top of his thighs and her ass began to travel up and down on the long shaft inside her.

"Yee-haw!" Randy bellowed in reference to the night before as he watched her lean body pump up and down on his dick. She was worked up, needing release, and her body began to travel faster until Randy put his arms inside hers and wrapped them around her midsection, pulling her down onto his chest.

"Put my cock in your ass Anya and I'll make you cum," he directed, and she did, moaning eagerly. Rising until his monster was free, she reached underneath herself to guide it to her slack asshole. Anya rocked her butt until the wide head was fully inside and then glided down on it in the same manner as she had earlier, taking him fully.

Suddenly, Randy's hands moved under her thighs, pulling them upward and back until his hands clasped behind her neck, putting Anya in a full nelson. Her body was forced to bend forward and watch as he pounded her asshole as hard as he could while she shrieked.

"Ahh ... yeahhh," she managed to get out, followed a mere moment later by "Ouu ... fuckkk ...yessss!" and then as she approached climax it was down to just, "Fuckkkkkk!"

Her arms and legs seemed untethered from the rest of her body as they flopped around, out of her control. Randy watched her feet wave in the air like a flag flapping in the wind as she howled out her orgasm and her toes curled.

He pulled up on her body while she was still cumming, letting his dick leave her and it immediately began to overspray like a fountain, a geyser of cum shooting up into the air and then falling onto her. When he let her down and released the grip he had on her body, Anya fell forward and began to lick up his seed.

Ten minutes later they lay together, crossways on the bed in the wet spot and she laughed, "You have to admit, that was better than going out."

"Yeah, but it was sweatier ... or more sweaty ... whatever," and she laughed harder.

"Let's go shower off and try getting dressed again," he told her and got up, pulling her along with him to the shower where she blew him on her knees and took his cock to the root, gagging herself to another orgasm as her fingers worked madly on her clit.

This time he dressed on the other side of the bed from her as a joke and she teased him the entire time.

"What? You're scared of me now?"

"No, just playing it safe for the moment. You're insatiable and if we're gonna get lunch I have to take --" and he never got the rest of the sentence out, busting into laughter, which she joined. Each time they were almost done laughing, one of them would start again and they both ended up cackling without restraint.

Finally, Randy sat and managed to get out while he slipped his deck shoes on sockless feet, "Do you have a preference on where to eat?"

"Uhh, I don't know, are there any places where we can eat outside?" she asked as she put two small metal claw clips in her hair, one on each side just above her ears.

"Oh yes, several."

"Good. Take me to one of those today and we can maybe try a different one another day."

Anya had slipped on a pair of stone-washed jeans and a light coral colored top that had wide shoulder straps and big enough armholes that they provided a decent glimpse of side boob as she was braless.

She was very adept at matching her eye shadow to the color of her clothing and had used a light brown eyeliner and coral eyeshadow, though her taste in makeup bordered on the heavy and today that was amplified. She looked like a high-dollar whore, but then, that's what she was.

The place he took her was billed as a "Tropical Grill and Bar" and the motif matched the billing, even if the view was less than spectacular as the building was in an outparcel of a shopping center. It was two stories, with the outdoor dining on the upper floor and Randy asked for and received a corner table near the railing.

They each got a salad, Anya's with southwestern-spiced chicken and Randy's with grilled chicken and a barbeque ranch dressing.

She chatted the entire time, seemingly oblivious to what was going on around her as Randy nodded or gave one-word replies. He wore sunglasses and constantly used their cover to watch the reactions to Anya from those around them. It was startling and funny at the same time and Randy enjoyed himself immensely. The most common reaction was shock or revulsion, but there was the occasional gaze of desire.

It momentarily reminded him of his recent time with Ellie and he was curious as to what she was doing at that exact moment in time. In less than a week she would be with him.

"Can we go shopping afterwards?" Anya asked, snapping him out of the daydream and Randy told her they could.

The places nearby were mostly restaurants, with a coffee shop, donut shop, butcher shop, two beachwear stores, a surf shop, grocery store, kite store, fishing supply store, vape store, nail salon and a tour company that specialized in the wild horse trips. Randy looked around and counted, there were eleven places to get served a meal that he could see from his seat.

Across the street was a fashion shop and he pointed it out asked her if that was the type of place she had in mind.

"Yes, that would be perfect."

She was so prim and proper in her demeanor at times that the makeup and image of her bouncing on his cock was sometimes hard to square.

Meal finished, they made their way on foot across the street, Randy still watching the other people watching Anya. The two ladies in the shop were taken aback, but remained cordial as Anya tried on a black leather miniskirt and a long-sleeved t-shirt that proclaimed she had been to the OBX in big letters on the back.

The two ladies in their fifties were beside themselves when he went into the dressing room with Anya, but he quieted them with a hundred-dollar bill each and a promise that the and the lady weren't "going to soil their facility."

He watched her undress and try on the skirt and then the top, sitting on the bench impassively. Anya kept stealing glances, as if she expected him to do something naughty, but Randy never moved an inch.

When she had her jeans and top back on, he stood and allowed her to sit and put on her shoes. She whispered to him as she stood and turned her back to him to face the mirror, "I really thought when you came in you were going to do me."

His hands found their way inside her top through the oversized armholes and pinched her nipples, causing her to rise off her heels, lower her chin, and grimace.

"I promised the ladies we wouldn't," he whispered as he let her go. Before she could settle back on her feet, Randy reached up and took the clips from both sides of her head, her hair falling forward. In one swift motion his hands re-enter her top and he clipped both her nipples with the tiny claws and Anya almost melted.

"Those stay on until I take them off back at the house," he announced and her eyes found him in the mirror, looking through the dangling tresses of her hair.

Randy paid in cash and as they exited something to his left caught his eye and he stopped.

Putting an arm around Anya's waist, he angled her to their left and down the sidewalk to examine two black chairs stacked just outside the front door of the next establishment over.

They were made of inch and a half steel tubing, had no arms, and the seat was made of some plastic mesh material. The back however consisted of five more black metal tubes running vertically. They were straight-backed chairs and exactly what Randy had been seeking for a while. He looked at the '$40 each' price tag.

"You're not buying those, are you?" she asked as she fidgeted, the clips working a bit of magic on her.

"I am," and Randy peeled off another hundred-dollar bill from the wad he kept in his pocket. He went inside to pay, came back, picked up the two chairs and they headed for the car.

"Why do you want those hideous things in your home?" she managed to ask as they crossed the street.

"I'll tell you in a minute, right now I need you to get my key fob from my pocket and unlock the car.

She felt around in his pocket, grasping his dick playfully before she pulled out the fob and clicked the button.

"You could have sat the chairs on the pavement and done that yourself," she commented as she put the fob back in his pocket.

"But then you wouldn't have gotten the chance to see how hard your dilemma makes me," he replied as he set the chairs down and opened his door.

Randy put them in the back seat as they wouldn't fit in the trunk and they both got in the car. As he got out onto NC 12 and headed home, she asked again, tipping her head back toward the backseat, "Now tell me, why those chairs? They match nothing in your house."

"One is for here, the other is for my main house down south that's inland. They aren't for décor; they are for function."

"Function?"

"Yeah, function. The playroom Anya. I'm gonna cut the seat out of them both and do a little bondage number with them."

"With the seat out?" she asked, and he saw understanding suddenly come to her eyes.

"Oh my," she exclaimed, "That's luscious. I wish I could experience it."

"Me too, but they need a little reworking before they are ready."

Her head dipped and she looked ahead, "Speaking of which, I'm ready damn you. What you did to me was like instant foreplay."

"Good," was his only reply.

They arrived back at the house and Randy removed the chairs and sat them in the corner of the garage. As they walked inside, he pulled her to him from behind and removed the clips, Anya dropping the shopping bag and again going up on her toes, squealing. Gently, he massaged her nipples, the blood slowly returning to them as her body began to meld into his.

As he continued to work his fingers, her hands came up and reached back to caress his head and he told her softly as he kissed her neck, "We're going out to a fine establishment down in Kill Devil Hills tonight. It's my favorite restaurant out here."

"More favorite than Sam's place?" she asked in a sensuous whisper.

"Sam's place is named Celestial Pizza and he doesn't own it, he just works there and it's a pizza joint, not a restaurant."

"Isn't that a distinction without a difference?" She was jousting with him now in anticipation.

"Most likely. I love the pizza place, spend a lot of time there because they put up with me. They have Sam, and its close; but LKs, the place I'm taking you tonight, is my favorite restaurant."

"What's so special about it?"

"Everything. The food is fantastic, the service, the locale, the building itself. It's much more upscale."

Her next breath wavered but she managed to get out, "You have a regular table there too, don't you?"

"Yes, and like the pizza joint, it's right by the kitchen door. They hold it for me every night until six unless I call and tell them I'm coming later."

He turned her nipples loose and she whirled around to him as he continued.

"Anyways, the reason I brought it up, I want you to go into my closet and find a white, button-down dress shirt that somewhat fits you and wear that with the skirt you got today."

"You're going to fuck me?"

"Not going to fuck you. At least not right now," he corrected. "Go do what you were told and when I do fuck you, I promise that it will be worth the wait."

"Yeah, I get to go through you closet? Yummy!" she replied sarcastically and lifted the shopping bag from the floor on a finger and flung it over her shoulder as she spun on a heel and headed off, obviously at a loss.

Randy snickered and looked at his phone for the first time that day; seeing that he had a business text and needed to make a call. He clicked on the television to check on the building tropical storm and found the number, hitting the green button. It was not anything pressing, but better to take care of it before it became urgent.

Anya came back into the room forty minutes later carrying a shirt on a rack and Randy was still on the phone. It had not taken her long to find a suitable shirt, but she had lingered to examine more of his wardrobe and to settle her seething sex drive.

She was still somewhat peeved at him when she walked in on the conversation. Instantly she noticed that Randy was adamant in his demeanor, but still spoke calmly, despite his use of the English language. For some reason that pushed her fading annoyance completely away.

"I don't care how you get it done," he was saying, "just get it done and if you fuck it up, then you fix it. Because if you don't fix it, then I will and that won't be pretty."

Anya smiled hopefully at him and held up the shirt, Randy giving her a thumbs up. He started to wrap up the call and she hung the shirt by its hanger on the frame of a window that looked out at the beach.

"Sorry 'bout that," he apologized, putting the phone in his pocket.

"Problem?"

"No, not really," he answered, sitting on the couch but not leaning back, his arms resting on his knees. "My CPA is just extra cautious and I have to prod him sometimes."

She was dressed in a pair of his gym shorts and one of his t-shirts that she had absconded with from his dresser and came to sit cross-legged beside him.

"Now this might be a problem," he told her, gesturing towards the graphics on the TV.

"Is that coming here?" Anya asked, referring to the storm.

"They don't know," Randy replied, a hint of anger now in his voice. "Their models can't tell me a week out where a damned hurricane will go, but I'm supposed to believe their models can tell me how hot it's gonna be in twenty years. And then I'm supposed to join in and change the entire way the country does business on a maybe when they don't have anything in place yet to fill the gap adequately."

"So you don't believe in climate change?"

"Oh, the climate changes, it always has. That's its nature. Let's just say that I have my doubts on their doomsday scenarios and leave it at that."

"You think money's involved."

She was astute, he'd give her that.

"Money is always involved, Anya."

She turned her attention back to the screen.

It was easy for Randy to see the young woman she might have been, had she chosen a different path in life, but that wasn't his way. He had always taken people for what they showed themselves to be and the woman sitting beside him right now had consistently shown herself to be a professional, even if many frowned upon her profession. The thoughts ran away from him as she spoke again.

"Do you think it's coming here?"

"Most likely, judging from past storms that have taken this same general track, the only question is how close it gets and how strong it gets. But you'll be long gone by the time it does whatever its gonna do."

"Good, I have a flight out of RDU Tuesday night."

"You'll be fine," and Randy finally sat back.

"Does it worry you?" she asked, her hand landing on his thigh.

Randy shrugged, "Not really. It would take a monster storm to do damage to this place and by the time erosion gets to it I'll be dead and buried and it'll be someone else's problem. But I have a visitor coming this weekend and it may spoil our time together."

"Ahh, I see," she responded, nodding knowingly. "Is she pretty?"

He turned his head to look dead into her eyes. "You're sure you want details?"

"Of course. It would be interesting to hear what other females you have spun your warlock powers upon."

"Oh, so now I'm a witch," Randy laughed in an almost exasperated manner.

"Well, maybe not a witch, but you got some kinda mystical thing going on, that's for certain. Tell me about her."

"She's a senior in college, blonde and blue, built for sex and in the midst of discovering it. I did her mom, who was a former student of mine and now I'm doing the daughter."

Anya laughed softly.

His eyebrows arched.

"I couldn't have dreamed up a better way to describe you than that. It fits you to a T," she explained.

Halley entered his mind at that instant, and he almost told Anya about her, but resisted.

Instead, he asked, "What's the kinkiest client you ever had?"

She paused for a moment, "I guess turnabout is fair play, let me see," and she gave it a few more seconds of thought.

"The strangest guy who ever procured my services wanted me to dress up like a dog. He had the whole outfit for me: mask, ears, paws for my hands and feet and a butt plug with a dog's tail."

Randy's head tilted to the side in disbelief as she continued, "Even stranger, he never touched me. He just wanted me to dress up, move around on the floor and bark as I got myself off with a vibrator. Dude sat in a chair and masturbated almost the entire hour and never did cum. But his money still spent the same after it was over."

Shaking his head, Randy stifled a laugh. He sat there and listened while she described several other of her clients and their sexual peccadilloes. She apparently drew the line at only the most extreme of acts, but he could see that talking about them was getting her warm. Still, he let her go on for almost an hour.

Around 4:30 Anya excused herself to get ready for supper and Randy called after her as she was departing, "Oh, I forgot to tell you earlier, no bra."

"I wasn't planning on it," she retorted without looking back.

He dialed up LKs to let them know he was coming for dinner, but that it might be a little after six.