A Randy Retirement Pt. 29: Anya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was pretty sweet," Randy told her teasingly. "You were speaking in tongues and all kinds of shit," and they both laughed softly.

"You gonna buy me a new toothbrush?" she asked moments later.

"Why? That one works great! Just take that tip off and use it on yourself when you wanna get off and buy a new tip for brushing your teeth."

Her only response was to look down at her feet and burn another inch off the Winston.

"Tell me about California," Randy requested.

Anya exhaled a tired sigh.

"Well, I signed a three-year contract with a pretty progressive studio for one scene per month, each one a little more gonzo than the last, though I doubt any of them will compete with what I just had done to me in there," and she turned her head up and looked at him pointedly with a smile before continuing. "Plus, I'm setting up one of those OnlyFans sites to produce my own content."

She took a big draw on the cigarette and continued to look at him for his response.

Randy nodded, "Oh wow. That's a big step. Just be careful now and don't stretch yourself too thin."

Being wrung out the way she was, she took his comment entirely the wrong way and a hint of anger flared as the cigarette smoke streamed from her nostrils like a bull. Her tone was one of incredulity.

"What? Me spread myself too thin? How many different women have you fucked in the last year?"

Calmly and without emotion, Randy told her, "I don't know off the top of my head, probably around ten."

"So really, the only difference between us, is that I get paid for it. And you're gonna tell me not to spread myself too thin?"

Still calmly and quietly, he countered, "Well, I prefer to think of my situation as more of a barter system. They get to cum and I get to make them."

Anya broke into laughter; the anger all gone, and Randy continued to speak to her in the same slow and calm manner.

"I have no hold on you Anya, but that doesn't keep me from wanting you to be safe and happy. I have nothing but the best of wishes for you. I've enjoyed our time together and even though we've only been together twice, I still don't want anything to happen to you."

She rose from her chair, dropped the cigarette, and came to him, the seductive smile that he knew she would use in future videos on her face.

"I know. Sorry about the snit, but I was told for a long time that I would never amount to anything. You saying, 'don't stretch too thin' just reminded me of that."

She was standing in front of him, hands hanging at her sides. Slowly she brought them up and pinched her nipples hard, pulling them out away from her chest.

Once Anya released her nips they rebounded and bounced back to normal, and she pushed him back to a chair and Randy sat. She bent over then, putting her hands on either side of his chair, a sexy sneer replacing the smile.

"Then I discovered the power women could have over men if they used it correctly," her face within inches of his.

"Yeah boy," Randy replied.

With her legs straight she bent further, took his boner into her mouth, and began to suck it.

Randy did not mention it, but he was close to being all tapped out and watched as Anya had to really work to make him orgasm again. This time she took his cum with the big monster all the way down her throat.

***

Tuesday

Not long after Randy woke up he went and got the empty squirt bottle from the previous night. He refilled it and grabbed a king-sized plastic, fitted sheet, then returned to his bedroom.

Anya was sitting up, fingering her nipples, and watching for his return.

"Get up and help," he told her and when she did, he flung open the plastic covering. They each tucked the elastic corners under the top mattress, and she straightened.

"You aren't gonna fist me again, are you," she mused, a smile creasing her face.

Randy didn't answer her, instead he sat down and lay back, his feet on the floor and she came between his knees and began to work on his dick with hands and mouth, talking to him as if he were one of her clients.

He sat up and took her cheek in his hand. "You don't have to do it that way Anya. Just let yourself go and allow your true nature to come out."

He lay back again, and she resumed working her tongue on his shaft, a moan escaping occasionally, but the fakery had ceased.

A few minutes later she pushed his legs up into the air with her forearms and held his cock upright with one hand.

To his surprise, she started to rim his asshole, plunging her tongue repeatedly into his sphincter. It was a first for him and Randy wasn't sure he liked it, but had to admit that it was different. He gave no physical reaction; just lay there and let her get it out of her system.

When she finally let his feet down and resumed sucking his cock, he reached down with both hands and pushed her deeper, making her retch; it increased the drool and things started to get messy.

He got up, Anya stroking him rapidly. Taking her shoulders, he turned her to the bed and said, "You get ready for however you want to take it, because we're finishing up with how I want to take you."

She moaned, her voice full of arousal, and moved toward the head of the bed as he put the squirt bottle on the nightstand. When he turned back to her, Anya was on her back, a pillow under her head. She had pulled her legs back and held them there with her own arms, elbows holding back her knees, as she pinched and pulled at her nipples.

Randy got on and moved on his knees as close to her ass as he could get and then his cock logged in to her pussy. Anya's hands moved to her ass, framing it as he leaned over her, supported by his hands.

She bit her bottom lip as he pushed deep the first time and it was on. Starting with slow, forceful strokes, she looked down at his cock split her, moaning when she wasn't sucking in air loudly.

"Oh, that's so hot," she declared, her voice husky and deep while she watched his cock continually disappear and then reappear.

The slow forceful strokes transformed over the next few minutes until he was short stroking her cunt, Randy pulling back only about four inches of his mammoth cock before slamming it deep again. Both of their bodies were rocking in time with one another as Anya began to stutter and pant hard.

Her hands left her ass and clutched his hips as she gasped, "Holy shit."

She couldn't get another word out, but there was plenty of noise as she babbled and then orgasmed, Randy watching as her toes curled tight. She seized his forearms and rolled her head back into the pillow, howling like a banshee.

Randy kept driving into her, adjusting her legs so that her left was pinned on the bed by his hand and the right was still pushed back and held there by his hand on her kneecap. This turned her body slightly to the left and by the time she was sentient again he was long-dicking her.

"Yesss ... oh yes, fuck baby, that's good," and she reached back with her hands up by her head and grabbed the pillow.

In time she came again, the same toe-curling, forearm-grabbing, banshee-howling orgasm that she just went through. Randy let go of her knee and spanked her hard on the right ass cheek, she didn't even react to it.

While Anya was still babbling, he flipped her over, her face turned to the side on the pillow. He sat on her legs and reached for the squirt bottle nearby. Pushing the tip into her asshole, he announced, "Now it's time for what I want," and then he emptied the entire bottle in her rectum.

Tossing the bottle to the floor, he pressed the head of his cock to her anal ring, entering easily as she squealed. Lube came gushing out around his shaft and Anya giggled, until he pushed deeper, and the giggling turned quickly to a whimper.

Not wasting time, he proneboned her hard right from the start, plunging his cock into her wildly.

She brought her hands to her face, elbows out, her fingers stuffing the pillow into her mouth as she continued to whine. Each time the oversized corona widened her anal ring she whimpered, and then again, each time Randy hit bottom. Her vocalization was nearly drowned out by the slap-slap sound of colliding every time his cock came completely out of her body and then punched back inside.

She began to squirm her torso, as if she were crawling out of a spider hole, but her lower body was locked in, and she couldn't get away.

"Take it, Anya. Take my cock," he growled as she bent her head back and tried to look at him.

"Oh god Randy, fuck meee ... take my ass!" she begged; and he did, right up to the point he needed to cum. Pulling out, he turned her over and shot off from her navel to her chin. She squirmed under him, rubbing his jism all over her body as she panted and had an aftershock orgasm.

When she had recovered, Anya sat up, took the fossil cock that she adored in hand and leaned forward. In slo-motion, she kissed the head and sighed.

*

They showered and dressed, Randy going to the audio/video part of the playroom while Anya finished packing. She pulled her bag into the living area and waited for him, not wanting to interrupt whatever he was doing.

What Randy was doing was debating with himself. He had made DVDs of both of her weekends with him, and it had taken ten minutes to finalize the one from the current weekend. But he found himself having second thoughts about giving them to her. After much internal debate, he decided not to even mention it.

"I don't need Ellie seeing my ass on Pornhub," he'd said aloud to himself as he locked the disks in a file cabinet, then picked up the next to last white gift box he had at the Outer Banks house and went out to see Anya off, making a mental note to himself to get more boxes.

"Sorry, that took longer than I intended. I got you something as a going away present," he announced, handing her the box.

Anya smiled deliciously and opened it, taking the expensive trinket out and putting it on without delay. She was dressed in a skirted white business suit and put her foot up on the seat of one of the dining table chairs.

"How's that?" she asked about the solid gold anklet. It had inch high letters dangling from it that spelled out, "Cum On Me."

"Almost as lovely as you," Randy replied.

"Aww, aren't you sweet; and a liar to boot," she laughed, putting her foot back on the floor.

He swept Anya into his arms and declared, "I don't lie," as he picked her up so that her face was even with his.

"I know, but it's hard for me to take compliments," and she captured his face with her hands and began to kiss him goodbye.

Before he let her down, she told him, "You're a damned good man, even if you are a fossil. Take care of yourself Randy. I wish you'd come visit me sometime so I could put you in one of my videos," and she patted his chest.

"Pass, but you take care out there in La-la land. Tell them you already know a fossil that fucks morning, noon, and night."

He kissed her on the cheek and set her on the floor, glad that he had held back the DVDs as he watched her go to the doorway without looking back. For five minutes he stood there and relished his time with her, knowing that most likely he would never see her again in person.

Finally, he shook his head sharply as if to clear his mind.

Ellie would be arriving in just a few days, and he needed to check on the storm.

Next story: Ellie returns, plus a throw-in ending