A Randy Retirement Pt. 36: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers

Holding her left thigh tightly to his chest with both hands, he fucked her ass again as Halley's head turned back to stare at him with a look of unmitigated lust and desire. They both got lost in the act of unrefined sex. Just like when she had first arrived, Halley melded her body to his. It was primitive, it was rough, and Halley loved every portion of it, just as much if not more than Randy.

As she climaxed, she blurted out in a clear, commanding voice, "Breed me like a bitch!" and then her eyes rolled back and the speaking in tongues commenced.

Randy had paused for a millisecond at the demand, surprised, and but the thought lingered at the back of his mind as he continued hammering her ass through the orgasm that wracked her body. In the end, the only thing that held Halley upright was his arms and his cock until he had gently laid her long form on a yoga mat nearby.

*

It took ten minutes for Halley to cool down, Randy had turned off the spotlight and lighted the entire room with the softer, cooler lights. As she finally sat up and wiped her face, she asked a question.

"Dad mentioned that he saw you downtown with a hot blonde named Elise, but Gab told me that Elise was really Ellie?"

"Yes, same person."

"I want to see her."

"Say what?"

"Show me a picture of her."

"I don't have a picture of her Halley."

"Then show me a video of her, you still record everything, right?"

Randy walked to the entrance of the playroom and turned to his left and the media area, grabbing a laptop and tapping the keys. Eventually Halley came alongside him and watched as he scrolled through files until he found the one that he sought from the OBX house.

"Sit in the desk chair," he told her while still working. Finally, he set the laptop on the desk in front of her.

"This is when I fucked Ellie in the exact same manner I used to fuck her mama. Just hit the space bar to start it or pause it. I'll be in the kitchen when you're done," and Randy turned to go.

"You're not staying?"

"Halley, I never watch these things, I lived them."

*

She came to him as he sat in the breakfast nook, staring out at the darkened forest. Both were still naked and Randy could tell by her face that she had masturbated while she watched the video.

There was an empty plate and glass on the table, as well as a plastic container holding a ham and cheese sandwich and an unopened bottle of water.

"It got dark," Halley opened.

"Yep, happens every day about this same time," Randy countered.

"Asshole," she smiled, then added, "She's beautiful."

"Yes, she is."

"Is your cock still hard?" she asked.

"Not at the moment, why?"

Without a word, she indicated that she wanted him to move his chair further away from the table and when Randy did, she sat crossways in his lap and caressed the back of his head with her hands.

"You fucked her mother too?"

"Yes, I taught her mama and we hooked up when she was a freshman in college. It lasted not quite a year. We ran into each other a while back and I fucked her again, and her daughters. I thought I told you this?"

"You may have, I'm not sure. Ellie is pierced. I thought you didn't like piercings."

"I don't like facial piercings Halley, or fifty-hundred ear piercings. Pierced nipples and a pierced clit are erotic on the right person. Ellie's the right person for it. I told her I thought it would look hot on her just to ramp her up. She took it to heart and did it for me, but she found that I was right. But as for the piercing thing, I don't have to justify it; I like what I like. I'm too old and there are too many willing whores out there for me to deal with what I don't like."

"Willing whores huh?"

Randy smiled and then told her, "There is an old country song about unrequited love, so the entire body of lyrics won't fit, but there is one verse, the last one, that is very fitting."

With that, he sang to her as she sat in his lap.

"Somewhere, in the city tonight there's a girl and she's lonely like me, she'll be easy to see.

And naturally, she'll have that look in her eyes, she'll be feeling that way, I see it all plain as day. Oh, I'll never be, what she wants me to be, oh but lucky for me. Some fools never learn, play with the fire and you're gonna get burned ..."

His voice trailed off and he continued to watch her intently.

"Will I get burned?" Halley asked innocently.

Randy shrugged his face, "That's a question I don't really have an answer for. If you do, it won't be intentional. It would be something that occurred out of happenstance."

She accepted that without further discussion and moved on, "Do you want me to get pierced like Ellie?"

Randy was still lost in the previous question for a moment, but snapped out of it. "Nope. You are perfect for me just the way you are," and he looked at her hopefully. "Ellie expressed an interest in meeting you. Would you like to meet her?"

"Would you object?" she asked.

"No, I don't mind sharing you with another female ... sometimes."

"Just not another guy," she teased.

Randy didn't answer, though he thought of Halley with a black cock inside her.

"Hand me my cell," and he nodded at the device on the table beside her. Halley picked it up and handed it over. She watched as his thumb immediately started tapping the screen.

"Wait, you're gonna have her come now?"

"Well, if she were here, I'd make her come," and he emphasized the last word so Halley knew what he meant. "Eat the sandwich I made you, I'm just gonna see what she has open and when I can get you two together."

"Asshole," flew from her lips, dripping with sarcasm and a smile, "I can make it back Memorial Day weekend," and she moved to an adjacent chair and turned her nose up at the ham and cheese before devouring it.

"I would have thought that Memorial Day would be too busy for you to get away from the restaurant," he said without looking up.

"It is, but I asked off three months ago. I didn't know that you were going to summon me this weekend too."

"I see," Randy said as he tapped out a message and waited. Less than a minute later his phone chimed. Then he tapped out another message and again, in less than a minute the phone chimed again.

Finally, he set the phone down and looked at Halley, "Okay, Memorial Day weekend, at the Outer Banks. I gotta feeling it's gonna be epic, but I have something in mind that should make tonight memorable as well."

"Oh, another cute one. You're so corny sometimes. What do you have in mind?"

Randy answered her question with his own, "What was that 'breed me like a bitch' about earlier?"

Halley looked almost embarrassed and turned away, "I dunno, it just came out."

"Well, it fits some jewelry that I just happen to have, and it also just so happens that I have something that will allow you to earn the jewelry. If you really are in heat to be bred like a bitch."

"Ouu, yummy! What is it?"

Randy mocked her, "Ouu, yummy? What the fuck? When did you started talking like that?"

"I'm excited," she offered.

Randy told her sternly, "Oh, you're gonna be excited alright, so excited you're not gonna know up from down, or left from right. I'll show it to you AFTER I've made you cum with it, but it's gonna make you orgasm from pleasure and pain; probably more of each than I've ever given you. So now, are you in or not?"

Reality hitting home, Halley stared at the empty water bottle on the table that she held with both hands.

"Me and my big mouth."

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course. When have I ever told you no?"

Randy grinned, "You haven't ... yet. Now, it's time I put that mouth of yours to good use."

When Randy got up, Halley saw that his cock was erect again. Gabbie hadn't been exaggerating, it was bigger, the lingering feeling in her ass confirmed it. But just the sight of it triggered her want immediately.

He pulled her up and put her on her knees right there in the breakfast nook and Halley's internal thermostat spiked. She didn't so much give him a blow job as Randy fucked her face, making her gag and drool all over herself as she struggled with his manhood, and she loved every bit of it.

Unlike her little sister, Halley could not take all his cock in her throat. Most of it, yes; all of it, not happening, it was just too wide to get balls deep in her throat. But she had excellent suction and within five minutes made him cum, Randy pulling out and standing to her side as he squeezed four nice ropes out onto her face and extended tongue.

Halley's eyes were up and to the right, eyeing him as he held her head still by her hair with his other hand. She kept her tongue out to catch as much as she could, even after he had finished, and his semen dripped from it onto her chest.

"So, you want to be bred, do you?" Randy asked as he pulled her to her feet, Halley swallowing what was left on her tongue in the process of standing.

"Yes," she answered firmly and started to wipe her face.

"NO! Leave it. Bitches don't get to clean themselves until they are done," and with that he forcefully took her back to the playroom. Along the way, Halley began to pant, the excitement of not knowing exactly what he was going to do overwhelming her.

Afterward, she would not remember the trek from the kitchen to the playroom as she was in a pre-orgasmic state and all her mind could handle was the interminable need to cum on Randy's cock as her hormone level pegged.

She was vaguely aware that he had turned her left as soon as they got in the playroom and pinned her back to the wall with his hand now clutching her throat. It was as if static electricity passed between the palm of his other hand and her body as he ran it slowly across her mons and his middle finger touched her clit.

Halley's breath caught in her throat and her left hand involuntarily came up and tweaked her nipple, the right hand doing the same when two of his fingers entered her cunt and she swooned longingly.

From somewhere far away she heard his voice, "Damn slut, you're already overflowing like a fuckin' fountain."

He fingerbanged her, but not for long as her legs quivered, and she slowly slid towards the floor with her back to the wall.

Without letting her sit down, Randy stooped and put both of her thighs on his shoulders and then squat lifted her body high against the wall, her head not far from the eight-foot ceiling. Halley's shoulder blades were glued to the paneling and Randy's hands supported her ass as he buried his tongue in her pussy, taking most of her weight on his face so that he could get as deep as possible. Halley began to squirm as he worked her over, delving deep. She tried to steady herself with her hands pressed flat against the wall, his efforts making her shriek longingly.

Somehow Randy held out until he had brought her off, her hands coming to clutch his bald head as she yammered without meaning, her thighs closing tightly against his ears as her long frame convulsed.

Her body having deserted her, Randy let her slide down until he shifted her into a cradle and carried her toward the storage area. He put her down on her ass and went into the side room that held all the toys and came out with a metal breeding frame, placing it on the floor.

Gathering shackles, he locked them on her wrists and ankles and then moved her to the frame, securing her in place.

When he was finished, she was in doggy, her legs locked wide, as were her arms. There was a pad that held her torso up and her hips back, so that she was easily accessible. Halley's neck was also locked in a shackle that attached to a post and aided in holding her down on the pad and prevented her from being able to turn and look behind her.

At that point she had regained enough of her senses to realize the depth of her situation.

"What are we doing?" she asked haltingly, but no reply came. Seconds later, a large, red ballgag appeared in front of her face and she instinctively opened wide to accept it.

She tested the tightness of her bondage and found that she was locked in tight, with virtually no leeway to move. With her hips positioned as they were, she understood how open she was to whatever he had in store, if she just knew what the hell was coming.

Noting that Randy had not spoken since the fountain comment, Halley tried to turn her head to find him, but that was futile. Her body felt as if it were on fire, and she could tell that her thighs were slickened by her own natural lubricants. She caught the waft of her sex, but it was quickly overcome by the smell of burning tobacco.

In her mind, Halley pictured Randy standing behind her, leisurely smoking a cigarette while watching her vulnerable backside. Before the foul smell of the cigarette faded, she felt him kneel behind her, then his hands grabbed her hips roughly and pulled back on them.

His cockhead entered, and she thought 'Damn it's big' as she sighed into the gag, drool already escaping as she groaned.

Without preface or prologue, he began to hammer her snatch, that wide cock pounding her pussy frenetically, as if he were in a hurry, and Halley's groans turned into whines.

She heard the shackles on her wrists and ankles rattle as the cock continued at lightspeed. It was deep, but not yet as deep as it had been in the past and the anticipation of that twinge of pain when his cock entered her cervix was driving her libido wild.

She could feel the sweat that coated her body, along with the smell of sex. Those two things, along with her bondage and the object that felt as if it were splitting her open, all blended to send her further into delirium until every one of those sensations gave way to something she had never experienced.

Halley felt something very large pressing into her vulva, as if momentarily trying to force its way into a space that it would never fit. She squealed, and yet that feeling returned, repeatedly, with every stroke of the large cock that was fucking her.

It was like someone rapping insistently on a door, knocking desperately to be let in, except whatever this happened to be, it was knock, knock, knocking on the doorway to her pussy.

While the wonder of what exactly was going on existed somewhere in her consciousness, the pleasure and pain masked it. Every time her vulva stretched as the invader attempted to enter her inner sanctum, the head of the cock thumped her cervix.

That magnificent cock entered at the exact moment that the unknown invader finally triumphed, filling her to the max.

As it occurred, her world went black as she passed into a different state of consciousness. It had a very base, primal feel to it, the most basic premise of sex and as Halley orgasmed, her body screamed at her with a feeling of wanting it out ... RIGHT NOW, but that was mixed with an exquisite pleasure that bypassed all her understanding. She recognized, subconsciously, the feel of hot liquid shooting inside her and it set off a series of aftershocks that continued to rock her bound body as she whined uncontrollably.

Even bound, she involuntarily tried to pull away from the thing in her pussy, but it was futile and somewhere in her fog she heard Randy say, "No running away Halley, you wanted to be bred, so now you're my bitch."

Whatever it was, there was still cock a few inches behind it and she continued to be fucked with the big ball inside her, almost blacking out two more times as she came like the slut she was, still whining wildly.

She squealed when he finally pulled whatever it was out, climaxing a fourth time as it released her from its clutches.

Randy stood back and stared at Halley's gaping pussy, seeing his seed as it slowly seeped out and dripped off her swollen clit, a single drop at a time.

Without taking his eyes off the sight of the drops, Randy worked to remove the sheath from his cock before the masterpiece before him made it fully hard again. The drops were forming and then steadily falling to the floor one big drop at a time; in less than a minute they had formed a pool that splattered with each new addition.

He unlocked Halley and removed the gag, but she did not move nor speak, continuing to stay in place with the occasional quiver and moan. At least twenty minutes passed before she stirred, slowly standing. Her hand went immediately to her pussy, exploring the gape of her well-used orifice silently.

Randy stood nearby and watched her until finally her eyes found him.

"That was so hot, what the fuck did you do to me?"

"I did what you asked me to do, I made you my bitch."

Her flat smile came, "What did you use besides your cock, asshole?"

He handed her the sheath and watched as fascination filled her eyes.

It was made of thin silicone and fit his entire penis, except for the head. Eight inches down was a thick 3 ½" knot. The sheath was coal black in color.

Halley ran her fingers over every inch of it, turning it over and over in her hands.

"I can't believe this was inside me," she said absently, then shook her head at Randy and smiled. "You know, I do like it best when you fuck me from behind."

"Why's that?" he asked, coming closer.

"Because you go so deep it feels like you'll always be there, deep inside me."

"Slut," Randy observed.

Her eyes wild, she looked to him and retorted, "For you, always." Then she held the sheath out to him, "I want this in my ass."

Randy smiled, "Tomorrow, that's enough for tonight. You need to save your strength, so right now it's a shower and bed."

Halley pouted, but handed the silicone casing over and complied.

*

It was just past ten-thirty when they were in his bed afterwards and Halley was again plying her finger over his chest, writing phrases in cursive.

"I have a question for you, but it's unrelated to sex, or even us really."

"I'm an open book, all you have to do is ask," Randy replied.

"Yeah, right ... I wish," she jeered. "My question is, I know you have a fence all the way around the house and down to the river for security, but there are gaps. You leave the gate open for women to come see you and there is no fence down next to the river. Why is that? Doesn't it concern you?"

"What, you're apply for the Presidential Detail with the Secret Service?" He was sarcastic, but Halley was serious, and he could see it in her eyes and relented. "Are you worried about my safety?"

"Always."

He gathered his thoughts before going into specifics.

"The gate is on an electric eye so when a car comes through it closes automatically behind it. I open it when I know someone is coming and I get a notification when a car enters so I can check the cameras and make sure it's who I want to enter."

He paused and saw that Halley was listening intently, so he went on.

"The entire fence has sensors, so if someone parks somewhere outside and climbs the fence to hoof it in, I will get a notification, plus the entire fence line will light up like the 4th of July."

Halley interrupted him, "When you say notification, is that like a ding on your phone when you get a text?"

"No, when someone climbs the fence, the system notifies me by turning all the lights on in the house like a strobe light for five seconds. If I don't turn it off in ten seconds, then it will do it again, over and over until I do turn it off. There is also a klaxon that sounds and trust me, you don't want me to demonstrate it. Damned thing would wake the dead. When a car comes through the gate, since I would be up and expecting it, the notification for that is a bell ringing, like in school at class changes."

"Okay, what about down by the river?"

Randy made a face, "That's the hole in it all, but I am working on it. I have a marine design company working on a blueprint to put in a concrete dock the entire length of my riverside frontage with a fence like the one around the other ¾'s of the property. It'll have a gate for the walkway out to the east and two double gates parallel to the river along the waterfront."

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
217 Followers