A Randy Retirement Pt. 36: Halley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley bent over and licked him again, running her tongue roughly over his meat as if urging it to hurry up. Then she straightened and asked, "Could you go get that thing you used last night and fuck my ass with it like you said you would?"

*

Halley watched in fascination as Randy put the silicone sheath on his cock. He inserted both thumbs inside and stretched it wide before sliding it onto his shaft and then spent a few minutes adjusting it so that the fit was perfect.

"Doesn't that eliminate any sensation for you?"

"Ehh, it's no worse than wearing a condom, except where the knot is. I have to put it on when I'm already hard and can only take it off when I go limp."

He noticed that she was watching in the full-length floor mirror and took her arm, leading her to stand before it. Halley bent at the waist, taking hold of the frame of the mirror on each side. Her legs were slightly spread and Randy took note of how her asshole was open just a little.

"You've been prepping yourself I see." He heard her giggle softly, but no response came.

Instead, she loudly filled her lungs, holding her breath and Randy took it as an invitation.

Filling her ass with lube, he stepped in close, spreading her feet as he did so, and widened her anal ring with the head of his cock. Once it was inside, he paused as Halley exhaled.

It was a long and very sexy release of air and when she was finished Halley turned to look over her shoulder and down. Randy held station and waited until she looked at him. When her eyes finally rose to his, Halley purposefully bit her lower lip and smiled.

"Oh you slutty bitch," Randy declared and grabbed her hips.

His cock now traversing her anal canal, Halley looked at her face in the mirror and called out, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Within minutes, Randy had begun to stroke her, the silicone knot contacting her anal ring insistently.

Halley's determination to get it inside her ass overrode the pain she knew would come. Nothing other than success mattered, she would deal with any consequences later.

The feeling of something, knocking at her door returned, except this time it was trying to enter her backdoor. The invader surmounted all other sensations as it continually pressed into her asshole. As Randy continued, that pressure increased, the knot urgently assailing her, driving her nearly mad.

After twenty minutes of continual knocking, she watched in the mirror as Randy grabbed the back of her thighs and picked her up. He made her body rise and fall on his cock and Halley could see, in addition to feel, as that knot banged harder and harder on her backdoor. Finally, she watched as her sphincter surrendered with a momentary pain that threatened to overcome her. She could see and feel her anal ring close as if a baseball was sucked inside, her muscles sealed tight to the shaft behind it as darkness came and Halley cried out in climax. The blackout lasted all of two seconds as she shook in his arms and wailed.

Just as her sensation returned, Randy placed her feet on the floor, her hands automatically reaching out for the support of the mirror as he continued to fuck her ass in three-inch strokes. Halley's face turned to the side, her cheek against the glass with her mouth open as fog formed on the mirror with each labored breath. The knot was moving inside her ass, now trying to get out as Randy pummeled her and Halley felt the onslaught of a second orgasm coming as if she was stuck on railroad tracks with a train bearing down and could not get out of the way.

At that point Randy grabbed Halley's tits, noticing immediately that her nipples were so hard they felt as if they were about to burst. Her ass had tightened, clenching his cock in a way that delightful.

The tall blonde's second orgasm was an internal explosion that threatened to collapse her body to the floor and pull Randy down with it as the knot inside her ass kept them tied. He pushed her body against the mirror as she flailed, standing straight so that Halley was on tiptoe as his cock released a torrent of spunk.

Halley was totally out of it, so Randy picked her up again by her thighs and walked her to the bed, where he fell onto it on his back while holding her. It took a good five minutes for him to be able to pull out, such was the grip her asshole maintained on the knot. Another five minutes passed before he could remove the sheath from his flaccid cock.

After retrieving a warm washcloth from the bathroom, he cleaned up the sperm leaking from Halley's gaping asshole and maneuvered her dead weight into a sleeping position. As Randy settled in beside her and turned out the light, he heard her whisper "Thank you" and then her body welded itself to his in the dark.

***

Sunday morning

Halley needed to get back to Savannah for her evening shift at the steakhouse and was ready to go early on Sunday morning. They stood facing each other in Randy's bedroom after she had gathered all her things, neither of them really wanting to say goodbye.

"I'm glad you summoned me," she opened.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I didn't really realize how much I missed you. I mean, I did, but this weekend made me realize the extent of my missing out." She paused, then added, "I'm jealous of my sister."

Randy egged her on, "Oh really?"

"Yes," she said emphatically. "When she calls it seems as if she's been here every week getting fucked and she makes damned sure I know about it."

Randy laughed softly. "That's pretty close to the truth. If I'd let her, she'd move in. But don't fret my slut, your time will come."

Halley looked at him, but did not speak. She had not expected him to say that and was afraid that if she spoke, it would turn out to have just been a dream.

Randy waited for a response until the silence grew uncomfortable and then went to rummage through his jewelry drawer to find her gift. When he turned to hand it to her, Halley looked as if she were about to cry and he was dumbfounded, not grasping that his comment affected her so.

"I think this fits the occasion," he told her, hoping to move her mind off whatever was making her emotional.

Slowly Halley held out her hand to take the trinket. She looked at it for an interminable amount of time before a smile slowly etched her face as she stared at the gold anklet's dangling letters.

'Randy's Bitch'

For good measure, it also had a miniature set of handcuffs near the clasp.

She gave him that flat smile of hers, squinting her eyes, then squatted to dutifully put it on. When she rose, Halley had recovered her poise.

"I may Facetime you sometime, is that okay?"

"What's spacetime?" he asked off-handedly, not trying to be cute.

"Not spacetime. Facetime, it's on your phone."

"Face time? I always thought that was when you were sucking my dick," and he grinned widely at her, gaining another flat smile in response. Then Randy confessed, "I must have missed this 'cause I don't know what you're talking about."

Halley held out her hand, "Give me your phone," and she proceeded to explain it to him.

*

In the middle of the afternoon Randy got a call on his cell. When he picked it up, the screen said, 'Facetime Call' and he hit the 'Accept' button.

Halley's face filled the screen, and it was red. Instantly he knew she was playing with herself. Taking in more of the screen, he could see that she was sitting in her car and then she spoke in a halting voice.

"I see that ... that you remembered ... how to use it."

Randy saw by the movement of her shoulder that her hand was diddling her clit hard.

"And I see that you are playing your air pussy," he teased.

"What?"

"You know, like the air guitar, except you cum at that end."

She gave him a quick flat smile that disappeared as she went silent and closed her eyes. The screen stayed with her face as she went through a mini-orgasm. After thirty seconds Halley smacked her lips, opened her eyes, and said in a whisper, "I must go inside for my shift and now I'm gonna have to wash up beforehand. I just wanted to say this ... Thank you."

"You're always welcome, Halley," he replied, and she blew him a kiss just before his screen went black.

Next story: Ellie & Halley Memorial Day weekend threesome