A Randy Retirement Pt. 37: Halley & Ellie

Story Info
Halley & Ellie meet.
23.5k words
4.7
3.4k
5

Part 42 of the 42 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers

Intro: The exploits of a man whose given name fit him perfectly, Randy, and he certainly was that. He was a high-school history teacher and coach until he hit the lottery and retired early at 52. While he was not averse to returning flirtatious quips from the girls in his classes, he did avoid giving in to the urge, telling the more enticing of them to, "come see me after you graduate." Some did, but these stories deal with his life after hitting it big and building two houses; one along a river bluff 45 miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean and another on a secluded portion of the Northern Outer Banks, both equipped with playrooms. And he still had over a hundred million to spare. All characters are 18+ years of age. All stories can stand alone, but reading the series gives added insights and descriptions as it unfolds.

Synopsis: Halley & Ellie meet

May 2019 -- OBX house

Randy had seen Gabbie only once since the session with Rod. It had been a sweaty quickie on a Saturday afternoon and if he were honest with himself, he missed seeing her. He missed fucking her too, but beyond that Gab was a funny, smart-assed girl,traits she shared with her older sister, and Randy enjoyed the by-play with her. A combination of her part-time job and the dwindling days of her senior year of high school had conspired to keep them apart.

She'd called him on her senior prom night, unable to get away, dissatisfied with teenaged boys, and horny. They had phone sex until the early morning hours, Randy instructing her on what he wanted her to do. His cock got hard as he listened to the young blonde make herself cum while he sat on his deck. Randy had put his phone on speaker and stroked himself as the groans of delight from Gabbie competed with the sounds of the night.

That little escapade only added to his anticipation as Memorial Day approached, and with it, the next opportunity for adventure.

Ellie had just graduated from college and Halley, Gab's older sister, had just finished her junior year. Ellie had asked how she should be dressed upon arrival, and Randy told her to wear the fluorescent blue T-shirt with the cut-out arm holes that he had given her, shorts, and flip flops, but to drive barefooted.

***

Friday of Memorial Day weekend

Halley got to his house on the river from Savannah just before lunch and having transferred her things to his car, they set out for the OBX immediately, stopping at a mom & pop joint in a small town on the way for a hotdog and soft drink to eat on the road, much to Halley's disdain.

The only pause before they left was to allow Halley to put on the fluorescent yellow, cut-out T-shirt to match the blue one that Ellie had been instructed to wear. It looked good on her with the hemmed blue-jean shorts and sandals she already had on.

An hour into the drive, she expressed her nervousness. "I've never really been with another girl. I mean, I've kissed my sister but nothing like this."

Without hesitation, Randy reassured her. "You'll do fine. Just think about what you would want someone to do to you, and do it to Ellie. If you see an opening, jump in. Don't think about it, just do it."

She did not respond, but out of the corner of his eye Randy saw her lick her lips. A few more minutes down the road she asked, "What's she like?"

"What do you mean? I've already told you about her looks and personality."

"No, no. When you're having sex, what does she like?"

Ticking his head to the left, Randy shrugged, "Don't you think it would be more fun to let you find that out on your own."

Halley exhaled in exasperation, so he tossed her a bone.

"She has sapphire blue eyes that wash out after she's orgasmed really hard. They become almost a whitish-blue. It's very striking. Her build-up is like little mini orgasms. She shudders, notching up to the big one, and if she cums hard sometimes she leaks a large amount of pussy juice, kinda like a squirt without the squirting part."

He knew Halley was staring at the right side of his face with her mouth open, but Randy had given out all the information that she was going to get, and he let her stew in it as the tires whined on the asphalt, competing with the car's stereo that could barely be heard.

For the last hour of their journey, Randy noticed that Halley continually fidgeted in her seat, her hands occasionally finding a nipple to tweak or her crotch to rub. Talking about Ellie had made her even hornier.

'Good,' he thought. Her reaction to what little he'd told her had the same effect on him.

*

After they arrived and taken Halley's bags inside, Randy handed her a piece of paper from his shirt pocket.

"What's this?" she asked as she unfolded it.

"It's a shopping list of dry goods and non-perishables."

He then handed her the keys to his car and watched as her eyes lit up in delight at the thought of Randy allowing her to drive it.

"Go get that stuff," and he handed her a wad of $100 bills, "And don't come back until 6:15."

She was looking at the keys, the list, and the money in her hands when he added, "And Halley," her eyes rose to meet his, "when I say 6:15, I mean 6:15 on the dot. Understood?"

"Yes sir, asshole," and she smiled at him, "You're setting something up, aren't you?"

"Just don't be late," Randy reiterated.

"What part do I play in this little scheme you've cooked up?"

"You'll know when you see it, now go."

She stuffed the cash in the right front pocket of her shorts and kissed him on the cheek, then hurried out, his keys jingling as they dangled from her hand. He called after her, "and don't eat anything! We're going out to dinner later."

Halley turned and mock saluted him before heading out the door.

*

With Halley on her errand, Randy's mind turned to Ellie. Twenty-two, she was a goddess with a body built for fucking at five foot two. She had symmetrical 34DD orbs, classic blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, and a copper toned body. Her clit was pierced with an 8g gold segment ring and her nipples sported matching 6g gold segment rings. All Ellie's piercings were permanently sealed, save for the belly button in which she usually wore some jeweled dangle. Her recently acquired degree was in television journalism, and she had the look for success at it, though Randy knew intimately that she could carry off a different look when she let herself.

Scheduled to arrive at 5:45, Randy texted Ellie at 5:30, telling her that the door would be unlocked and that she should come right in.

She did, rolling her bags with her until she saw him sitting naked at the Parsons desk in a straight-backed chair that was turned to face the front door. She abandoned the bags and rushed to him immediately, straddling him as she sat in his lap, her legs spread wide and draped over his thighs, both hands grasping his rigid member. Even though she kissed him deeply. Randy could tell that she was distraught.

"Something's wrong," he stated as fact when she paused to take a breath.

Ellie fought back tears as she took a deep breath to gather herself and told him that she had gotten a job.

"That's great!" Randy reacted and saw by the look on her face that in her view, it wasn't so great.

"The station is in Kansas," Ellie said.

"Well damn. That sucks."

The copper-toned blonde teared up again, "Yeah, tell me about it. No more dick appointments in the foreseeable future. I don't even want to think about how much I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too Ellie. Is the station in Kansas City?"

"No Wichita ... the middle of nowhere."

Randy smiled, "It's not that small, but drive half an hour out of town and you'd be correct."

"Oh, I know. The population is a little under 400,000. I researched everything before I flew out there for the interview. But still ..."

"But still, it's a long way from home."

"And a long way from you," she added.

She sniffed, shook her head as if clearing it, and said, "Enough of that. I don't wanna talk about it anymore ... I need to push it out of my mind 'cause I wanna enjoy this weekend."

"As you wish," he agreed, wiping a running tear from her cheek.

Ellie rubbed her eyes with both hands and then kissed him, her hands re-wrapped around his dick. When she pulled back, she told him, "One last thing though. You know what they told me when I asked them why I got the job?"

"What?"

"They said I was 'wholesome looking'."

Randy laughed, "Well, at least they got the first three letters right."

It took her a couple of seconds, but she got it and smacked him playfully on the arm.

"Very funny."

Randy's hands left Ellie's hips and wormed their way under the hem of the blue shirt that almost matched her eyes. He massaged her chest, the rings in her fat nipples moving freely in her piercings, and he could easily hear her breathing change. Click.

Nonchalantly, he told her, "You were right about my cock getting larger."

She took the news with a triumphant smile, squeezing his cock gently, "And you doubted me."

"Never again. How's the family?"

"Same old, same old; though I did kinda have my way with Mina," and she tried to keep from smiling.

Still working over her tits, he inquired further, "How did you kinda have your way with your sister?" and when he said 'kinda,' Randy had tugged on her nipple rings rather hard and was rewarded with a short, stifled groan.

"Well, I came in while she was instructing her boyfriend how to tie her to her bed. It must have been their first time trying bondage with each other becasue, like dumbasses, they left the bedroom door open. So I stood and watched, neither of them bothering to look my way. When I saw a ballgag lying there I took my clothes off and waited for him to put it in and secure it. Then I pushed him aside when it was obvious that he didn't know what to do and ate her pussy. She tried to protest, but that didn't last long."

Randy was smiling, kneading her breasts, and Ellie sighed before continuing.

"When I made her cum it was so good to her that her hips rose from the bed and before she came down from her climax, I took the ballgag out, sat on her face and told her 'Your turn now, bitch' as I looked down into her face."

"How'd she do?" Randy inquired.

"Kinda like when I first started in on her, she resisted, but eventually got into it. I mean, I wasn't going anywhere until she started licking. Then I decided to have the boyfriend fuck her and turned around so I could kiss him while she had her tongue in me and when she finally made me orgasm, I came all over her face. It was great!"

Randy noted the look of accomplishment on her face. "Sounds like you enjoyed yourself."

"I did. I didn't even stay to see if the boyfriend made her cum."

She turned contemplative for a moment, the wheels visibly turning in her mind. She looked around the house and asked, "Where's Halley?"

"I wanted to be the only one here when you arrived so she's out running errands, but she should be back any time now" he explained. "Now take off your shorts and turn around for me."

"And sit in your lap?" she asked as she got up and pulled off the shorts. She wore no underwear and her clit piercing gleamed invitingly.

"Yes."

Randy noted that she had a blue jeweled butt plug in her ass, but didn't comment. In his mind he was pleased because he immediately knew how he was going to use it in the minutes to come. Ellie also had anticipatory goosebumps all over her ass but before he could examine them further, she sat, her thighs together with her legs over the top of his. Randy once again put his hands inside her shirt from behind and kneaded her breasts.

His cock still as hard as ever, Ellie could feel it rubbing the crack of her ass, the big cockhead pressing against her lower back. She had already passed several clicks of her ratchet, her heart racing while he massaged her chest, and Randy eagerly hoped that what was about to happen would turn the ratchet even more.

They heard the garage door motor start and then the door clank as it rolled open. Ellie started to get up, but Randy held her still by her breasts. Her racing heart felt as if it were about to take flight and flee from her chest.

"Daddy," she said questioningly, trepidation in her tone.

"Just relax," he told her.

Halley walked in and saw them, a lecherous smile creasing her face almost immediately. Once again, Randy had been right. She knew exactly what he wanted her to do.

Placing the shopping bags she carried onto the counter, Halley kicked off her sandals before walking over to stand in front of the duo without saying a word and watched as Randy's hands moved inside the shirt of the copper-colored goddess that sat on his lap.

Ellie wasn't sure what to expect as she eyed Halley's long legs. She felt somewhat intimidated by her height.

Other than both being blonde, physically the two women were essentially total opposites of one another, though they both had bodies that were eminently fuckable in their own ways.

After a few moments of silence while they took each other in, Randy slowly pulled up Ellie's shirt and revealed the golden rings that adorned her nipples and Halley's mouth opened. She knelt at their feet on both her knees and reached out to touch one with a fingertip.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"No, not now," Ellie replied haltingly. "Though it hurt like hell when I got it done. Now they just keep me horny," and both blondes laughed lightly.

"Ellie, this is Halley. Halley, Ellie."

In that same moment of introduction, Randy used his knees to separate Ellie's thighs and spread them by wide. It was slow and erotic, and Halley audibly gasped when she saw the clit ring and put both her hands on top of Ellie's legs.

Randy scooted his ass forward on the seat, carrying Ellie forward with the movement, her pussy now offered up and, without hesitation, Halley bent and licked Ellie with that reptilian tongue of hers. Click.

Ellie's body arched as she cried out softly, "Ohhh daddy."

Daddy reacted by pinning both Ellie's arms behind her back between his body and hers, jutting her chest out further, the shirt still draped above her breasts.

As Halley began to delve deeper into Ellie's folds, Randy said into the latter's ear, "Just relax and enjoy it, Ellie. Halley really knows how to use that tongue of hers, believe me I know," and he licked her earlobe.

Ellie sighed in heat as her pelvis began to work to meet Halley's efforts. Click.

The tall blonde passionately rubbed the captured blonde's thighs as she pressed her face further into her pussy. As the slurping sounds grew, Ellie began to squirm, the moans more frequent.

It was then that Randy directed, "Pull the plug from her ass, slut," and Halley's right hand moved underneath Ellie's ass.

"NO!" he bellowed, then instructed in a softer voice, "Do it with your mouth."

Halley scowled at him, then, obediently, the hand returned to the thigh and Halley maneuvered her head to get a grip on the plug in Ellie's ass with her teeth.

It took a few tugs, but as her sphincter released it, Ellie groaned, the ring of her ass distending as it lost the tug-of-war. Halley bent down and let the plug fall from her mouth to the floor, but before she could resume her attention to Ellie's clit, Randy further directed her, "Now slut, put my cock in the whore's ass."

He let go of Ellie's arms, but she did not attempt to move them. His hands palmed her ample derriere and lifted her up. Without being told, Halley spit in her hands and lubed the gaped asshole of her new friend, then spit again and rubbed her hands along the 11 inches of cock that she adored. She lined the monster up with the short blonde's backdoor and watched as Randy let her slowy slide down on it. He wondered if the sight of his cock being swallowed looked the same to Halley as it did to him when he fucked Halley's ass. As for Halley herself, she didn't even have to check to know her pussy was soaked.

Once Ellie hit bottom, Randy growled, "Now make her cum, slut," and Halley resumed, gently taking the gold ring into her mouth before sucking hard on Ellie's clit.

"Oh god yes, keep doing that!" Ellie moaned loudly as her body arched. Her squirming was all that made Randy's cock move inside her, but the work that Halley was putting in kept her in constant motion.

When she finally went over the top, it was massive. Ellie tried to close her legs, but Randy was unyielding and prevented it. She tried to bring her hands to Halley's head, but Randy's arms were stronger. She was helpless and cumming, the tall blonde between her legs relentlessly sucking and flicking her clit with that tongue of hers while Randy's huge meat stick filled her ass past the brim.

Halley got a face full of Ellie's juices as a result and after they had disengaged Randy was pleased that she was grinning like a possum.

Looking from one to the other, he pronounced, "I'd say we were off to a rip-roaring start; but now we need to get ready for dinner," and he herded his conquests to his room.

They took turns in the shower, Ellie going first and while she was absent, he told Halley about Ellie's job in Kansas and having to move away. She turned thoughtful at the news and Randy couldn't imagine what must have run through her mind.

To break the spell he asked, "How'd you like that opening salvo, slut?"

"To be honest, while I was at the store, I realized that I wasn't gonna get fucked until after dinner, so I was pretty perturbed for a while."

"What made you get over it?"

"When I walked in and saw her."

Randy gave her a smile of knowing satisfaction.

"So, how'd you like it?"

With the residue of Ellie's cum still glistening all over her face, she answered in a serious tone, "Possessing the power to make her cum like that, even though you had something to do with it? I loved it. Not to mention, it was kinda hot that we double-teamed her."

Randy smiled. "You were okay with her leaking all in your face?"

"The end justified the means, and the consequences."

Just then they heard the bathroom door open, and a naked Ellie emerged, toweling her wet hair. Randy whispered in Halley's ear, "Just keep that attitude the whole weekend," then spanked her hard on the ass and said aloud, "Your turn slut."

Later, after Randy'd had his turn in the shower and returned to his bedroom, he found the two sharing the mirror atop his dresser as they got ready. It was a rather hectic scene, but the girls were laughing and aiding each other with their outfits, so there was a jovial tone to the chaos.

He briefly wondered what they had talked about while he was showering, but reminded himself that the two of them having conversations to which he was not privy was also a part of the consequences of the weekend.

*

He took them to the oceanfront restaurant not far from the house, where they could sit on the upper veranda and watch the water at twilight as they ate. They were both dressed to the nines, and each took an arm, with Randy in the middle, as they pranced into the eatery.

Halley wore a backless, sand colored mini with a V-neck halter top that revealed plenty, like the fact she was not wearing a bra. Sand colored dress sandals completed her attire.

Ellie had on a black mini, also backless, with a neckline that plunged almost to her navel and six-inch stripper heels. She set it off with a long strand of pearls, a graduation present from her mom. When Randy remarked about them, Ellie had asked, "You like?"

"Oh yes," Halley had chimed in, and he had just grinned.

The girls talked constantly at dinner, shared a bottle of wine, and compared notes on college life; fundamentally ignoring him most of the time. Randy didn't mind as he enjoyed watching them interact and get to know one another further. He zoned out, not really hearing their conversation as the mere sight of the two captivated his mind.

Bamboo29
Bamboo29
218 Followers