A Randy Retirement Pt. 37: Halley & Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie's arms and legs were spread wide in the metal device and if she had two more appendages, she would indeed have resembled a spider.

Then Randy went to the storeroom and came back with a ringed dildo harness. Attached to the harness was a seafoam green dildo, and it was huge. Both blondes' eyes grew, and Ellie asked nervously, "What is that?"

Holding it up, he told them, "This is called a Seahorse. It's just over three inches at the base and ten inches long."

Halley reached out and ran her fingers along all the large ridges and bumps of the silicone and turned serious when she looked back at Ellie and considered what she was about to do.

"Like I said, don't hold back," Ellie croaked.

While helping Halley strap the harness onto her body properly, Randy stood in front of Ellie so that she could lick his cock. Once the tall blonde was all suited up, he said, "Now you grab that bottle of lube and go prepare her pussy and the cock."

Halley complied while Randy moved just close enough to Ellie that she could suck on the head of his dick. The bound blonde moaned as Halley's fingers worked the lube deep inside her soon to be filled cunt and Randy relished the feel of her mouth.

She put the head of the dildo inside Ellie's throbbing pussy and Ellie immediately stopped sucking to gasp, "Oh shit!"

Ignoring the bound beauty, Halley announced, "Ready," her eyes locked on Randy.

"Keep sucking whore," Randy said to Ellie, watching as she engulfed his cockhead with her mouth again and moaned around it at the thought of what was about to happen to her.

"On three, all the way in," he directed, and Halley gave him that same demented smile of acknowledgement and grasped Ellie's hips tightly with both of her hands.

Randy put both of his hands around Ellie's head and looked at Halley, "One ... two ... THREE!"

At the same instant that he throated Ellie completely, Halley pushed the Seahorse deep in one stroke. Ellie retched, making her throat and pussy contract at the same time as her entire body convulsed. For a moment Randy was lost in the feeling of Ellie's throat massaging his cock, but he recovered and ordered Halley, "Fuck her."

The tall blonde did, eventually getting the hang of rotating her hips in a steady movement. Sometime after the first five minutes she told him, her eyes watching the silicone phallus splitting the gorgeous blonde's pussy, "I never knew fucking took so much coordination."

"Good, maybe you'll appreciate what I do now."

"Asshole," she shot back, Ellie's stifled moaning providing harmony to her words.

"Oh, you want asshole, do you?" he taunted, pulling his cock out of Ellie's throat and ignoring the torrent of saliva and amorous sound that poured from her mouth as he walked around behind Halley.

"Well, asshole you shall have, my lovely slut. Just keep pumping that pretty pussy in front of you."

Randy lubed Halley's ass and spread her feet, causing her to have to readjust her fucking of Ellie just as the bound blonde was cumming for the first time that evening.

He went balls deep in Halley's gut from the first stroke and took over the momentum of their entwinement, pounding Halley's ass and forcing the dildo she wore deep into Ellie's snatch.

In time, the cock in her ass got to Halley and with the seahorse as deep as possible, she laid over on Ellie's back, the cock pounding her bum continuously as her fingers first found and then tweaked and twisted Ellie's pierced nipples.

Ellie came again, the pressure from her filled pussy causing her juices to squirt out forcibly around the dildo. Then, a few minutes later, Halley joined her, wriggling on top of Ellie's body as she chattered rapidly, but Randy kept fucking, making the big dildo continue to move in Ellie's cunt. Finally, he roared and released his load into Halley's colon, and once done, the three bodies that were interlocked together ceased their movement.

Heavy breathing filled the room, along with an occasional moan. It was nearly ten minutes afterwards when Halley stirred between the other two. She got Randy to back off, his cock slipping out of her ass, then she pulled the Seahorse out of Ellie with a definitive 'plop' and removed the dildo harness. Randy stood back to watch what followed and was slightly surprised.

Halley crouched and lapped at the still bound Ellie's pussy, the remnants of her squirting still all over her snatch and inner thighs. Surprise turned to shock when the tall blonde began to also delve her tongue deep into Ellie's asshole.

Randy did not know how long he stood stone still and watched the sight before him. The only thing that shook him from his trance was the overwhelming urge to fuck them both.

He set about releasing Ellie from the Spider Apparatus, Halley still crouched where she was, wiping her mouth as he moved Ellie to a large wooden box and laid her on it. Then Randy went back for Halley.

"You interrupted me," she pouted.

"Only for a moment, just so I could get involved," he responded, pointing toward the box, "climb on up and continue."

She looked at Ellie lying limp-limbed on the box and leered, then smiled at him as she climbed upon the box and sighted her pussy over Ellie's face. Halley lowered her body and went back to work sucking on the shorter blonde's clitoris.

Randy waited until the moaning started and then joined them. There was enough lube and spit and other bodily fluids all over them that he did not need to add any and the box was at just the right height so that he could stand and fuck either of them in the ass.

And that is exactly what he did, moving from Halley to Ellie and back several times. He lost count of the number of times each girl climaxed, but he kept going until he had cum in both their asses at least twice and then took them to bed one at a time.

***

Sunday

Both girls emerged from the bedroom in beach coverups of different styles and material. They were dressed to go to breakfast and then their day out on the boat. Randy had just finished packing a cooler with soft drinks and bottled water when Halley told him, "Hold up a minute," and disappeared into the pantry. She came back with the last bottle of white wine and handed it to him for inclusion.

"I didn't realize that you were so into the grape," Randy commented, Ellie watching quietly in amusement.

Halley just grinned that flat smile of hers and led the way toward the garage without comment.

They had omelets at a place that served only breakfast and lunch and Ellie announced that she wanted to go by a beachwear shop first.

"Why?" Randy asked.

"Halley and I decided that we need new suits," she told him with a twinkle in her eye.

"It's Sunday morning, they're probably not open," Randy countered.

"That's why we wore these, but let's go see if they're open," Ellie insisted.

Randy gave in as he figured, if they were open, it would be to his benefit. He took them to a fashionable place he had seen but never entered and was surprised that they were open at ten o'clock on a Sunday morning.

Ellie held out her hand to him, her fingers wiggling, and Randy grudgingly handed over a wad of hundred-dollar bills.

"Give us thirty minutes or so," she then demanded.

"What am I supposed to do for thirty minutes," he asked playfully.

"Go get more wine," Halley suggested and, arm-in-arm, the two new, best buddies pranced toward the door of the upscale shop.

Randy grinned and went around the corner to the wine shop he sometimes visited, picking out one bottle of the white that the girls favored and placing it in the cooler in the trunk before returning to the beachwear shop.

When they finally emerged, they both wore matching beige crocheted beach coverups that came mid-thigh and were split on the side up to their hipbones. The crochet was tight, and Randy only got a hint of how they had spent his money on what was underneath, but he had to admit that he was intrigued as he started the car and proceeded to the marina.

As in the past, the staff at the marina had made a picnic basket for him, and Randy went inside to pick it up as Ellie and Halley went down on the dock to the boat carrying the cooler.

After releasing the docking ropes the girls got in the front well and both sat on the right-side bench immediately in front of Randy with Halley the furthest forward. When they were clear of the marina, she turned back to Ellie and their bodies began to move closer. Not wanting to wait for the show, Randy pushed the throttle to the stops. The propellers dug into the water making the bow rise and sending Halley onto Ellie. Without missing a beat, they began to kiss enthusiastically.

It was an entertaining teaser that lasted the entire forty-five-minute journey and again, Randy had to keep reminding himself to watch what he was doing.

"Alright you two, we're here," he told them as the boat leveled out when he put the engines into idle. They both sat up and watched as he anchored them in a little out-of-the way cove that faced west into the sound.

Ellie and Halley decided to check out the picnic basket, speaking animatedly with each discovery; cellophane wrapped turkey & Swiss on croissants, oranges, apples, bread & butter pickles, both potato & pasta salads, lemonade which they put in the cooler, and all the accoutrements that were needed.

When he stood up from setting the rear anchor, he found both without their beach coverups on, standing in the front well putting suntan lotion on each other.

"Day'um," he exclaimed, and both of their heads turned to him, each blonde smiling broadly.

The bottoms of both bikinis were identical, except for the color, Ellie's in gold, Halley's in silver. They were similiar to what Ellie had worn at the pool with one difference. The patch that covered their pussies was larger and as it turned to waistband it slowly diminished in size, rising high over the top of their hips as twin strings that then traversed down the center of their ass, joining together just before the crack and disappearing. A small chain connected the strings about two inches above the dimple at the top of the crack on each of their asses.

Halley's top was made of two small triangles connected by string, the patches of cloth covering only her areolas. Ellie had the bandeau style top that she favored, this one so narrow that it only covered her nipples.

"How much change did you get back from that money I gave you?" he asked.

"Change?" Ellie played with him, "Did you see any change, Halley?"

"I don't think there was any Ellie," she played along.

"Well, I hope those crocheted coverups were about one-fifty apiece 'cause what y'all got on is about ten dollars' worth of material between the both of you."

"Is that all you have to say?" Halley asked him, her hand provocatively on her hips.

"No," he admitted, "it was money well spent. You both look ... well, there isn't a word to do y'all justice."

"Ellie picked 'em out," Halley beamed, looking at the shorter blonde.

Ellie looked into her eyes, but spoke to Randy, "She told me she loved my suit at the pool the other day, so I figured she needed something similar for her own wardrobe."

They settled into the two bow bench-seats then, Halley on the left and Ellie on the right, sunning. Randy noticed that they had also purchased a pair of classic Wayfarer sunglasses each and realized where most of his money had gone.

He stripped off his T-shirt and sat sideways in the passenger seat adjacent to the pilot seat in back, checking the tide and the wind to make sure the twin anchors were doing their job before he settled back and closed his eyes. The sun felt good on his skin, and he thought to himself that he needed to put some suntan lotion on.

The next thing he knew Halley was asking him, "How deep is it here?"

Randy shook himself awake and glanced at his phone. He'd been asleep for almost fifteen minutes. He got up and grabbed the bottle of oil as Halley asked him her question again.

"About ten, twelve feet," Randy answered absently as he worked the coconut smelling stuff into his right shoulder and, moments later, got splashed as both girls jumped feet first into the water.

He turned, about to curse and saw their sunglasses, swimsuits, and coverups lying on the deck of the forward well. He went and gathered the garments and glasses, placing the suits on the seat he had just vacated and the glasses on the dash. Looking out the starboard side of the boat, he found the girls embracing each other in the water as they skinny dipped.

For almost half an hour they made out, some boats passing, but taking no notice as the girls were both in the water playing with each other and the boats were too far out to really make out what was going on.

Then, they began to plead with Randy to join them, but he steadfastly refused.

"I'm good right here," was his repeated reply over the next fifteen minutes, although he did jokingly add, "last time I was in the water with y'all, you both tried to drown me."

Suddenly Halley stopped cold and began to look around her.

"Are there sharks here?" she asked worriedly.

"In the sound, yes, there have been," Randy answered truthfully, "there's even been a couple of Great Whites that were tracked inside here over the years."

Without a word, she swam to the boat and climbed the stern ladder, Randy laughing quietly as Ellie dogpaddled nearby and watched.

When Halley was fully on deck, she stood there with her hands on hips, her naked body dripping water, and asked him furiously, "Why'd you let us get in if there could be a Great White?"

Randy ticked his head to the side, mesmerized by the drops of water forming on her right nipple and steadily dripping off.

Halley pushed his chest lightly and asked her question again.

Randy snapped out of it and looked into her eyes.

"Because all the Great Whites are headed to New England and Newfoundland, water's getting too hot for them down here."

She froze and stared at him, not sure if he was kidding or not. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I mean, there might be a stray that got a late start and they came in here to feed, but that's so rare this time of year that it's all but impossible."

"But there's still a chance?"

"There's always a chance Halley."

She pulled up a towel and started drying herself off. The entire time Ellie had dog paddled and watched, giggling quietly. When she saw that Halley wasn't coming back into the water, Ellie swam to the boat and started up the ladder. Once onboard, she found Halley on the stern deck with a foam pool float under her knees and Randy's dick in her mouth.

Ellie joined her and they shared the eleven inches until Halley got up and sat sideways in the pilot's seat, her legs spread and her ass at the edge.

Randy pointed Ellie towards Halley's spread snatch and she crawled to it, eyeing the taller blonde until she was close enough for her tongue to dive deep, making Halley's back arch.

Randy went straight for Ellie's asshole, producing a bottle of lube from the boat compartment where the registration, flare gun and first aid kit were located. He brought the pool float along and worked it under her knees for padding to prevent abrasions to both her and him. For her part, Ellie never even slowed down.

Some of the passing boats slowed down, a few of them blew their horns, but none of them could really see what was going on.

Once more, Halley held Ellie's head tightly to her pussy, demanding the Ellie make her cum, Randy silently pleased to see Halley taking charge. Ellie succeeded, her mouth planted so deep in Halley's snatch that Randy could see Halley's labia spread wide and sealed to the shorter blonde's cheeks.

The exhortations of "Make me cum!" turned to drivel and Halley lost her grip on Ellie's head, her palms slapping the seat in slow motion as her body quaked.

Ellie was close as well, her chin rising from between Halley's legs, planting itself on her mons. Her eyes were on Halley's face as she moaned with each visit of Randy's cock deep into her ass and, as she began to orgasm, Halley's hands came to hold her face and they moaned uncontrollably at each other while their bodies squirmed together.

That sight sent Randy over the edge and he creampied Ellie's asshole, planting two nice-sized loads deep as he grunted.

Patting Ellie's ass cheeks, Randy pulled up his swimsuit and announced it was time for lunch. He set up the Bimini top for shade and retrieved the picnic basket while the girls sat together, Ellie on the deck with her back in the V of Halley's legs as their breathing regulated itself.

They ate picnic style in the shade, a cool breeze keeping the heat from being stifling. Both girls had put on their coverups, but were naked underneath; Ellie sitting on the pool float, Halley in the rear passenger seat. Randy sat sideways in the pilot's seat and filled the plates. He drank lemonade while the girls started in on the wine.

It was two-thirty in the afternoon before they finished eating and Randy was surprised when they continued to sit and drink, finishing the first bottle and making a big dent in the second one that he had just bought. He smoked and listened to their conversation as they discussed their families and the peculiarities of each set of relatives.

He was even more surprised when, at a quarter past four, Halley announced, out of the blue, "I wanna watch you two fuck."

"Now?" Randy asked.

"Yes," she replied.

Without a word, Ellie got up from the deck and walked between the two, shedding her coverup and dropping it in Randy's lap as she headed for the front of the boat. Randy watched her pass and then turned his eyes back to Halley.

She stared at him expectantly and without further ado, he flipped his cigarette into the water and followed Ellie's path. He noticed that a boat out in the sound had slowed, and the occupants were watching intently as he approached her. The bow of Randy's boat was facing west, toward the sound, so the other boat had a long-distance view of her naked body from the ass up as she stood in the prow.

Randy came close, his hands lightly at her waist, and whispered as he drew closer, "Just me and you, nobody else."

"Yes daddy," Ellie replied before he began to kiss her, his hands moving up to her chest.

It was an extended kiss that finally ended when Ellie pulled the drawstring loose on his bathing suit.

She squatted then and pushed his trunks to the deck, sucking his cock into her mouth handsfree and prepping it with passion. Out of the corner of his eye, Randy saw that two more boats had slowed and were watching, both utilizing binoculars as they slowly moved back and forth as if trolling. They were out near the deep water, at least a hundred yards away, two at the most. Randy was impressed that they showed that much restraint not to come closer. He wasn't sure that he would have.

At that moment Ellie rose, a lecherous look in her eyes as they darted back over Randy's shoulder at Halley for just a glance. He picked Ellie up and placed her luscious rump on the bow, her hands behind her on the bow light for support as he spread her legs and began to lick her clit. His hands caressed her bare bottom, partly for the feel of her ass and partly to make sure she did not go overboard.

Ellie's panting had started, the little moans punctuated by sharp intakes of air. Both increased when he trapped her clit in his teeth and sucked on it. Click.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, her tone revealing a growing need, so he stood and placed her right ankle over his shoulder and put his cock in. Ellie leaned back further onto her elbows, and Randy wrapped his arms around her uplifted thigh to keep her onboard. He also used it to pull her pussy further onto his cock as he began to steadily fuck her.

Her bottom lip quivered as she moaned, her eyes trailing from the cock splitting her, to his face, and then back. Her abs undulated with each stroke, the moans growing more intense as the wheel of her ratchet spun.