All Comments on 'A Real Bathhouse Slut is Made'

by Danmo1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sandalilangsandalilangover 7 years ago
A typical late afternoon

That story is FANTASTIC and has shown me what it's all about and what I should do. I only hope I can soon find other guys with the same sort of experience and cocks to do me and let me do them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I still don't understand how a man can get excited while being abused. I am a cock sucker and love cum. I also love being fucked. A man can be a cock whore without being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure about this

I don't mind a few smacks on my ass while being fucked but I don't get the heavy pain aspect. I do enjoy being used for a man's or men's pleasure and denied to cum but the heavy pain no, as for watersports I never done that but would be willing to try it but only if I could shower right afterwards

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
Time for more

I'm addicted to sucking cock. I love it, any time any way. I also am a cum slut. I've never been able to get enough to fill satiated. I love going to a bathhouse, the glory holes, the steam room, anywhere I can find a nice hard cock to service. I must say I haven't been pounded in the ass yet. It's a curiosity. I want it. I have been fantasizing about being fucked while sucking cock. I have an ongoing abduction and rape fantasy. I'm picked up hitch hiking by a biker. He takes me to their club house where I'm introduced into their group. For the weekend I'm used in every way possible. By Monday morning I'm spent, covered in and filled with cum over every inch of my body. Thanks for the story and motivating me to try more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sandalilang is right

There is nothing like finding a good place for man/man action, but I have found a shemale who fills all my needs. Nothing like have a girl with beautiful tits and a huge cock to service you. She loves having my cock between her tits after she has fed me hers and then fucked by tight 'pussy' with it. She then makes me clean her off good, filling my throat with that huge thing. I make sure I clean out good before going to see her, 'cause I know she's going to be fucking both my holes repeatedly.

oldvintner@msn.com

Knightshadow02Knightshadow02over 7 years ago
One can hope

Looking forward to more. Can dream of a situation like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too much for me

I loved this story and was hard almost immediately. I shot a big load of sperm all over my laptop screen when they came in the sauna. Usually I only cum once but he stayed hard the more I read.

Then I came a second time when they were all in the room together. This time I only came on my thighs and hands.

But I could not believe it, when the two bitches kissed each other and then sucked each other off, I actually came a third time, just a dribble over the hand. I have never cum three times before in such a short time. But now I am very happy but sore and very very tired,

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Bathhouse Pleasing

I'm only able to get to a bathhouse once every few months; however, I always make up for lost time. My last visit in April was one of the best. Went to the glory hole area, it was busy but I found a hole and waited. In a minute, a cock appeared and I hungrily went at it. He got hard and obviously he was horny. I felt him twitching and he shot a very tasty load in my mouth. I sucked him dry, or so I thought. I pulled away and a very long stream shot on my arm up to my elbow. I quickly lapped it off, looked up and said "Thank You" and he was gone. Soon after an older Chinese man I bumped in to, reached up and pinched my tit. He said, "I like that". I reached down between his legs and replied, "I like that". He led me away to a chair in the public hall where I blew him, drained his piss and rimmed him. After that he offered my mouth to two other guys to suck off. Three cheers for bathhouses.

justme2032justme2032almost 7 years ago
mmmmm piss

i would love to be you to have cum and piss in me and on me. i also need a man to make me his

isadoreisadoreover 5 years ago
any more?

you have promised a few more stories a year and a bit ago. How about some more please. I have used both of these stories of your time with Hank as JO materiel and would love to find you in a bath house as a third member of your trysts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story it would be great to read more about your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been a bathhouse bottom for Blacks for years. I LOVE it. Would like to hold your little dick in my mouth while you assgasm on a superior Black cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

please add more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanmo1@Danmo1
Hi, I am a very kinky guy who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I do have a fem side sometimes too, I enjoy getting dressed up as a who're and being fucked all night. Other times, I enjoy being my daddies boy. I love black cock, I will suck a black dick anytime, anywhere.