A Real Cheating Wife Pt. 04 - Finale

Story Info
The final part of my own experience of becoming a cuckold.
5.1k words
2.6
17.1k
19
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,329 Followers

A REAL CHEATING WIFE PART 4; The Ending.

In this part I explain what ultimately leads to our separation, divorce and the obligatory aftermath. In real life it may be fun, but it always has consequences. These became blatantly obvious over the next few months. This follows my wife and my friend into her leaving me, the sex I saw, missed and the end result....the all to recognisable cheating that leads to wanting something that shouldn't be but is!

This story contains my continued cuckolding, my cheating wife and my best friend being her bull. If you don't like the way this hints at ending don't read just pass on bye. I have for years now written fantasy and enjoyed it immensely. Most of you who read my stuff know I have a strong leaning to cuckoldry, big cocks for the wife / girlfriends etc. But it's a whole lot different in reality. I felt now was the right time to write down, and tell my true story, my sort of memoirs you might say. There are the obvious highs, but when it goes wrong its like any betrayal even if you do encourage it, desire it or need it.....

The day after, the session my slut of a wife had with Doug I left to return to work. I had saw my wife briefly before leaving and had tried to get her to ensure me we were all good. Her reluctance to look me in the eye, should have been the red flag, however she had said she was fine, that it was just a fling. Her reasoning being that before she met me she had been with no other man, hadn't had sex with anyone bar me until her infidelity with her previous lovers, and now Doug was just her having her 'wild' time. Me in my sexually blissful way, finding her infidelity exciting and sexually arousing had no wish to rock the boat. As long as I was able to listen or better still watch, I was fine with her 'enjoying' or being screwed senseless by other men, never really bothered me. After all we were both getting what we wanted. Me my sexual gratification, my wish to see my wife with other men, or at the very least know she was having lovers besides me. Looking back now it was obvious things were getting out of hand, but I was in reality powerless to stop the inevitable.

For several more months the relationship followed a similar pattern. I'd be down the road, she would have him up (It took me some time to realise this but it didn't make any difference, I'd still get aroused at her cheating with my best friend) mostly during the day, during the week, and at weekends when I was home it would occur on the Saturday night, to begin with, when she went for her night out, then it was both Friday and Saturday nights, and latterly it was for weekends away. All with my active and continued blessings, as long as she described in full detail what they did together I wasn't bothered. In deed as previously I actively encouraged, cajoled and begged her to do everything she did. So even if I didn't like the ending I was completely and solidly part of everything that happened. I'm sad it happened the way it did, but honestly one hundred per cent, if it were today I'd still do exactly the same, it was and still is the sexual kick, the high arousal and enjoyment, pleasure and sexual gratification I got that made me the way I was, I am, and I have as I freely admit to my ex wife, her partner and my friends, no real regrets. Some may find that hard to swallow but anyone who has experienced this lifestyle for real will understand.

The final act(s) that saw it all come crashing down, came shortly after the most exciting part of my cuckolding, that I really enjoyed. At that time it got to a point or place, I wasn't allowed to fuck her any more, and she was only allowed to wank me off, if she had permission!. By this time I had become aware that I was being a fully blown cuckold at her lovers every whim. Gone were the intimate moments, gone too was the genuine touching, the cuddling or special intimate kisses. This was replaced by an almost loathing to be with me. Of delayed arrival in bed until I was asleep, of going out without telling me what happened or where she was going. She would tell our kids she was going out for the night and daddy would look after them, and she would see them in the morning. I knew that meant her and he were spending the night together in some hotel, shagging each others brains out.

This session that I was party too, came one Saturday night when the kids were at her mothers. I was home but wasn't invited out to the pub. Everyone of my friends, I'm sure, by this time was well aware of my cuckolding and my friends had stopped calling or going out golfing or asking me to the pub by then. I knew this because one of them had tried to warn me, and me trying to be ignorant of this supposed relationship, just kept saying 'no' they were just good friends. I was embarrassed, but secretly I was sexually aroused that others knew or at least suspected I was a cuckolded husband.

On the Saturday night in question, the two of them came home together around 1am, I was immediately told to remain downstairs and not to bother them. I just nodded my head, until Anne, my wife said in a very derogatory manner,

"what have you to say to Doug?"

My face must have went scarlet as I looked at my best friend and swallowed hard before saying,

"would you please take my wife up to our bed and fuck her till she pleads with you to stop?"

My best friend just smirked at me and said

"Sure!, and you can stay down here and listen to her being fucked the way she needs while you play with yourself. While I fuck her for you!..and don't dare come up those stairs!"

With that they were gone. I stood there my little cock as hard as a rock, thinking about what was about to happen. I waited almost daring myself to breathe to loudly, I put some music on and sat listening at the bottom of the stairs as they started their sex session. After several minutes of listening to them pant, and moan together I decided to do what I had done many times before. Even Anne knew nothing of this. I crept up the stairs, and crawled into the spare room, where I had made a wardrobe for the girls. What they didn't know was the wall had a crack in it where it joined the door frame in our room and if you peered through you could see into our bedroom

There they were on the bed totally naked, my wides pussy had been shaved clean, by me for his benefit, and it was in full view. Doug had three fingers reaming in and out of her dripping wet cunt, hard enough for me to actually hear the wet sloppy sounds.

I could also see from her position she had Doug's cock in her mouth, as muffled moans and groans were somewhat stifled by her sucking and slobbering (I could hear that also) on his erect cock. I did that then, peering through my secret little spy crack or hole whatever!, my cock twitched and got even harder, my balls tightened and pre cum started to ooze from the eye of my cock. I lubed my shaft up with my pre-cum as I strained with every sinew to be as quiet and still as I could so that I could see the action before me.

I began rubbing my cock gently, as I didn't want to cum too quickly, as I had so often done when Anne and I had made love. I was forcing myself to remain silent as fear of being caught increased my sexual arousal and the thought of the situational danger I was in, only raised that level further. Before too long I saw Doug, pull her cunt lips apart and start to eat her out. Anne must have let his cock go briefly as she moaned louder,

"Oh God yes baby, eat my cunt!"

Her choice of language was something else that had changed with him. With me it was always 'my pussy' she used but now she was openly sexually crude about what was happening. He on the other hand was continuing to frig her clit with his hand even as he ate her out, making her moan and groan with pure pleasure.

"Suck my cock you little slut" he groaned,

"And do my balls as well I want my cock to be nice and hard for fucking you" he grunted at her.

"Oh god yes!" she moaned before resuming her oral administrations to her lover.

I meanwhile was getting so aroused my cock was twitching, achingly hard, and sore from my continued teasing, but I didn't want to cum yet. (That always surprised me afterwards, how could I delay my self gratification, but when I was fucking my wife I suffered premature ejaculation?).

(Many years after our separation and divorce, my ex wife eventually admitted that was one of the main reasons she left, she no longer loved me yes, but my sexual performances left so much to be desired, she was fed up of not experiencing a real cock that could make her come from fucking her, and Doug had always made her cum from just fucking her.)

As I watched from my new found secret spyhole I saw Anne shudder, her legs bucked wildly and she came. I knew she had come, as when I ate her she always came the same way, and so I recognised Doug had made her come!. He quickly knelt up, took his cock out of her mouth and slapped it all over her face, rubbing it into her eyes, nose and face he was obviously leaking pre cum as her face glistened with his juices.

"Tell me what you want slut!"

Anne held his ass cheeks tightly and kept him in position so he could continue to rub his cock over her face and said.

"I want fucking, good and hard like only you can honey!"

With that he pushed her aside, swivelled her around so her head was hanging over the bed nearest to me, I almost jumped back but held myself steady, her eyes were closed and her nipples were sticking out like bullets, as she grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs up so her knees were each side of her torso and lifting her head almost grunted

"Fuck me baby, fuck my married cunt!"

Doug eased himself up onto his knees allowing me a good look at his cock and balls, my first real sight of them. He had a big heavy set of balls, like two large plums in a bag, unlike my grape sized balls, his balls were clean shaven and covered in spittle. He had a good eight or nine inches of rock hard cock which was at least twice me fully erect size. His was also very thick compared to mine, his was about beer bottle thick, I remember thinking fuck she's being fucked by a bottle sized cock. Mine on the other hand was no thicker than one of her kitchen knife handles. And it glistened with saliva. The big bulbous head was about tangerine size and as purple to point it looked black from my hiding position. No fucking wonder she liked being fucked by him and not me I thought (in my minds eye) he's hung like a bloody horse!

He pushed her legs over her head and eased his cock into her, making her ooh and aaah as he did. Once he was fully in he draped her legs over his shoulders, grabbed her tits and began fucking her like some dog in heat. Her whole body shook, her tits wobbled despite him holding a good handful and gripping her nipples between finger and thumb. Her tits shook like big blancmanges, her belly looked like something was trying to fight its way out of there, and then I realised what I was seeing was his cock pushing her from the inside out!! what a fucking sight, I was mesmerised so much I had stopped stroking my own cock and was just watching this best friend fuck the living daylights out of my slut of a wife and I was ecstatic about it. The sex sounds were lovely and loud, the slap, slap, slap of his balls against her arse.

Their combined grunts, groans and moans as each sought to reach the final point of no return. I thought it would be over soon, much like my own sex sessions. But how wrong I was, after a good ten minutes of fucking her like that he pulled out, I saw his cock shining, glistening in the moonlight coming through our bedroom window, covered in their combined love juices. He then pulled her back towards him, flipped her over onto her front on all fours. Her face was now looking straight at my point of vision, her eyes closed in ecstasy, her mouth gaped open in an 'Oh' style and her tits looked red where his hands had gripped them, and the nipples seemed to strain at the tips.

By now I was rubbing my achingly sore cock even more gently, I had discarded my track suit bottoms and my underwear, along with my t-shirt into a pile behind me on the bedroom floor. You see, I knew I couldn't come in that cupboard for fear of being unable to clean it up before Anne or worse still them both discovering the obvious mess I'd make, so I was even more determined than usual not too, at east until I was able to 'dispose' of it more suitably.

Doug had now entered her doggy style, and with every thrust her mouth flew open, she'd chew her bottom lip and gasp.

"Yes, Yes, Yes" she panted.

"Fuck me harder!" she grunted, and Doug certainly obliged!

I had to admire his stamina and resolve. He was sweating profusely as was Anne as their combined fucking was both energetic and noisy. Probably why they never heard me approach or depart on the few occasions thereafter, prior to leaving me for good.

Her whole body was being racked by shudders, and I thought her nipples would burst, so hard were they. She had by now been pushed too the very edge of the bed her tits were now hanging over the edge as they shook and wobbled with the force of Doug's pounding her cunt. Her arms were being held back by Doug, pulling her onto his cock so that she couldn't escape the pounding she was getting. Ten minutes passed, Anne had several orgasms from the loud moans and screams of

"Oh my god I'm cumming, god yes oh fuck yes Aaaaaaahhh!"

Those moans echoed over and over again until her body shook her face flushed the she looked like she had passed out only for her too moan and gasp as Doug continued to ride her, from one orgasm to the next, time and time again. I knew she liked it doggy but man oh man, Doug was making her cum like a river, I'd never been able too do that ever!

Once again he withdrew, pulled her up onto the bed, his cock covered in her secretions hanging off the tip between her cunt and his cock-head, He pulled her back, spun her round onto her back, positioned her with her arse on the edge of the bed (my side as well!) and I now saw her ravaged cunt, it was gaping open so much I could see her cum clinging to the insides of her cunt. The insides of her thighs and her mound was plastered with love juices, gripping her legs he now stood with his back to me, opened her legs wide, pushing her legs spread eagled opening her cunt even further and without any hands, rubbed his cock all over her cunny, her clit until she was gasping like a bitch in heat!

"Bastard don't tease. I need your cock back in me!"

He eased his cock slowly and deliberately, still holding her legs wide apart, into her eager hole, I watched mesmerised as inch after glorious inch slowly but surely disappeared into my wife's cunt. Not until his balls were tight against her arsehole did he start pumping it in and out. He began slowly almost teasingly, her gasps and moans softly sounding around the room. Gently but surely he picked up pace till after about three minutes of this slow build up he was ramming in and out of her cunt like a jack hammer. The loud squelching sounds of fucking clearly and perfectly heard, even above her moans, grunts and gasps. Doug really gave her it that night, and on the nights I was able to watch afterwards, he fucked her like I had never imagined anybody with exception of the porn stars I'd seen in the blue videos, or read about in my men's mags, I used for self gratification down the road.

I had some really good ones from Amsterdam and Germany as well, gleaned from other truck drivers and the usual ones of fiesta, penthouse and razzle, all in English. I especially loved and got hooked on the stories and images from the foreign ones of cheating wives, or the voyeuristic stories where the man discovered her being unfaithful, they made me cum hard! Most of those stories and images either went into great description or the imagination left it perfectly clear what was happening. So with my reading and viewing of said magazines, I had always imagined that's how real men fucked, and gong by their descriptive narration, and the images of these studs cocks, I wasn't a real man. I suspected I knew that before this, even if I knew I was supposed to take these images or stories with a pinch of salt, and that cocks didn't really come that big, or so I thought.

I, however despite all my 'knowledge' that these things didn't really! Happen, they certainly did happen for sure that night. He, my best friend Doug really pounded the shit out of my wife that and many other nights, Anne also begged him, pleaded with him, moaned at him not to stop. As she lay there her legs above her head, him holding them there her hands gripping his sides ensuring he didn't stop, his cock sliding all the way in till his balls slapped her arsehole, then pulling all the way out (I could see his cum covered cock and balls that were by now literally dripping in her cum and love juices), before plunging with as much force as he could muster back into her ravaged cunt. Anne was by now squealing like a stuck pig I was sure the neighbours would be banging on the door, so made my retreat quietly, grabbing my clothes and making my way back downstairs to await their return. I looked at the clock, they had been fucking for over one and a half hours, and I could still hear them, the music had ended as I came back down, so I went to put it back on, just as I did I heard Ann groan really loudly

"Oooooooh Yeeeeeesssss!"

Doug grunting "Yes take it bitch, take all of it!"

I smirked to myself, and sat down with a fag and a drink. I finished my fag and my drink, yet still they hadn't come down. Several more minutes passed, and I thought where are they, so went to the bottom of the stairs to see if I could hear them getting ready to come down. I could hear them talking then it went quiet, but not for long I then heard the distinct sounds of what was obviously my wife sucking his cock again

"Mmmph! Ooohmph, Ummph!"

For a short while that was all I could hear. I didn't dare go back up at that time, but sat there playing with my achingly sore cock knowing what was happening and smirking to myself. The dirty bitch was sucking his cum covered cock. Then I heard the bed start to squeak again and I knew he was fucking her again, I could hear a slap sound I didn't recognise right away, but all was revealed shortly thereafter. I now knew I would have to see again, and once more I crept up to my vantage point, my clothes stripped off and abandoned on the stair hallway floor. My cock was so hard it was making my balls disappear up inside my lower belly, but I didn't care, I just wanted to see my slut wife being well and truly drilled, fucked and pounded yet again.

I wasn't disappointed, Doug was laid on his back his legs hanging over the side I was watching, Ann was astride him, her ass lifting and dropping onto his rock hard pussy pleaser of a cock rapidly. Her moans and groans of pleasure, her loud panting were once again clearly audible above the sounds of sex coming from our bedroom. Doug every now and then would slap her arse hard, telling her too fuck him not play at it, her ass cheeks were bright red, each slap making them even redder.

Her hair was hanging down so I couldn't see much of what was going on at the top half but every now and again I'd hear a loud 'plop' then sucking sounds, and finally Ann would let out an exceptionally loud groan. Ann rode him like that for a good ten minutes then he threw her off, telling her

"If your not going to do as I tell you and stop playing at fucking me you'll need to be taught properly!"

With that he stood up, walked out of sight and came back with what looked like her dressing gown cord. And his trouser belt, he tied them around her tits making them look like elongated balloons, before tying the two of them off behind her back. Throwing her face down onto the bed, I could hear Ann whimpering, but still panting like a bitch in heat.

easyballs
easyballs
1,329 Followers
12