A Real Cheating Wife Pt. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So make me your bitch!" she groaned.

Doug then positioned two pillows under her stomach, easily lifting her up to slide them under her. Then he positioned himself behind her, and using one hand he started stroking his cock, whilst his other hand was rubbing all over her cunt;

"Oh my god!".... "Oh Fuck!" she panted.

Before long he was using finger and thumb to roll her engorged clit between them and Ann was moaning like a two bit whore as wave after wave swept over her. Her body shook, her tied tits vibrated and shook, and then her pussy would almost become enlarged, swollen, and she came several times, yelling out each time that she was coming! Eventually as he continued he would take her to the edge of cumming, then stop, kiss her all over her back and neck, denying her even a touch of his still fully erect cock even, before retuning to teasing her to the edge time after time. Until eventually she could take no more and she begged him to let her cum. He laughed and said

"You are one dirty little married slut aren't you?"

"Yes! but only for you and your cock baby, I don't want any other cock or my husband's cock near me just your cock baby please fuck me I'll do anything pleaaaase!"

Doug then pulled her tits free from her bonds, ripped the pillows from under her, placed her over the edge of the bed as before and gave her what she wanted, and boy did he ever. That bitch squealed for Britain, he fucked her hard, fucked her gently, he fucked her every way but loose that second time. His cock bore into her, his balls slapping repeatedly off her slick mons loudly. It became almost a blur, his cock pistoning in and out, in and out at a speed I didn't think possible. He grunted, groaned, moaned and called her all the dirty names he could, he told her she was his, she wasn't to touch another cock as long as she wanted him. I realised that was me finished from putting my cock anywhere he had been from that moment on. Anne, squealed, moaned, panted, and grunted as Doug showed her how a cock should be used on a hot blooded woman. I had to admire him, even if I knew it was nearing the end of my time, that was the night I realised it was only a matter of time before she left me for him and I couldn't do a thing about it. I was surprised and yet elated at how easily I had come, and so quickly - in the space of that night - to accept the inevitable loss of my wife to a superior man.

They fucked like animals for a good thirty minutes, finishing up with Doug holding her legs once again over her head, pummelling her pussy before pulling out placing his cock a few inches from her face and shooting at least his second load that night, into her mouth and over her face he fisted his length grunting obscenities at her, 'calling her a filthy little cunt, a bitch in heat and a true slut' until Ann leant forward and took his cock-head into her mouth and drained the last few drops out of him. I crept away quietly as they collapsed in a heap, dressing at the foot of the stairs quickly, before retreating to the downstairs toilet, where I shot my second load of weak watery cum into the sink, washing it away just in time. I had hardy had time to beat that load out myself, before I heard them come down the stairs. I quickly returned with a glass of water as Doug and her said their goodbyes at the front door, Ann all but naked, as her dressing gown hung open at the front, they were kissing openly for any of the curtain twitchers that lived around us as it was by now five o' clock in the morning and dawn was fast approaching.

Finally, Doug grinned at me pinched my wife's nipples, and left, Ann walked in stood in front of me and with utter contempt that only a woman who has got what she needed most can, opened her dressing gown, placed one leg on the chair I was sitting in and said

"take a good look you stupid bastard, see what a real man can do with a pussy"

I couldn't help myself, I stared open mouthed at her ravaged pussy, with his cum still clinging to her lips, thighs and mound. I looked up at her as she smirked at me.

"Now that's what I call having been well and truly fucked!"

With that stuck three fingers in her cunt scooped out a huge dollop of cum and smeared it over my face, I was totally red faced, embarrassed and yet so sexually aroused I felt my little cock get hard again, twitching in my ants so much I had to grab it and adjust myself.

"You little wimp, you fucking liked that didn't you?"

I managed to nod my head in the affirmative, before she pulled me by my hair onto the floor. Knelt over me and ground her abused cunt into my face.

"Eat it up you little bitch, clean a real man's cum out of my cunt and do it properly or else!"

Knowing that 'or else' probably meant some form of painful encounter between a foot and my taut testicles! As previous misbehaviour had cost me, I did as I was ordered. I didn't once hesitate. I lapped and sucked, and gorged myself on their combined love fluids. I gripped her thighs tightly, ensuring she couldn't move away from my eagerly administered tongue and mouth actions. My cock was so hard and then I felt it twitch and something more came out of it. Anne laughed and instead of doing nothing she used her hand and fingers to clean my little cock up and fed my own cum to me by pushing her fingers between my mouth and her own cunt, frigging herself until she cam in my mouth. My face was covered when she eventually stood up, my belly, throat and mouth filled with Doug's cum, her cum also, and I recall thinking 'fuck that was so good!' little did I realise how much that one evening changed everything.

Eight weeks later, after I had experienced my voyeuristic passion on several more occasions, Anne got up after yet another night of seriously hard fucking, walked out and didn't come back until early next morning, when they both arrived back saying she wanted me to leave, as she needed the house for the girls and her. Me being the soft wimp, did as she bid, walking out at eleven o clock and he moved in at twelve. They eventually moved out and into a house in the country, where they stayed until both girls left home. I still got to see my girls, where Ann would take great pleasure in whispering to me at every opportunity, how much cock she was getting, when I picked them up for daddy time. Knowing full well I'd be beating myself off at night thinking of them.

THE END OF THE 'A CHEATING WIFE' STORIES.

I hope you have enjoyed my recount of my life as a cuckold, what made me one, what i wanted, what i got out of it and the pleasure and sexual gratification i was allowed. I don't regret it, in fact I'd do exactly the same again, without hesitation. Only those who have experienced that lifestyle can explain the sheer feeling of pleasure, lust, desire and feelings that come with a cuckolding experience. Not everyone's cuckold life experiences ends in divorce, but mine did, no excuses, no wish to make myself into a martyr just a telling of my story as it happened. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy my stories going forward.

12