All Comments on 'A Real Cocksucker'

by FondaCox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love to dress in femine lingerie i love silky slips petticoats silky biki panties lace top sto stokings basques only missing is a cock in my mouth filling it with creame cum

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayover 8 years ago
the thrill of dressing and sucking

I to love dressing and sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You Sound Like Me!

Your story is very nice, very cute and quite endearing -- just as a first-time cocksucking story should be. It reminded me of myself, except for the fact that I sucked my first dick before I began to crossdress. And I was a lot older before I did either. I don't know if this story is true, and don't really care. It's just nice to read the thoughts of another about subjects which are so dear to my own interests: cocksucking and lingerie-wearing. After being a totally straight male for many years, I've finally had the chance to discover the pleasures, and the beauty of both. The feeling of a silky but hard dick between my lips and then down my throat, the wonderful sensations on my tongue while licking another man's balls, and the wonderful taste of cum as a reward for a job well done has no equal. That is, unless it's the feeling I get dressed in sexy lingerie -- little feminine bows and lace on bras and panties, short skirts and camis, white lace thigh-highs held up by a sexy garter. This is the real me, and very few will ever know. I wish EVERYONE could!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

It was avery nice story. I would love to meat up ith you and just make out and let you lips suround my cock, very nice.

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a cocksucker

what a nice story. I always love a story about being on your knees wearing panties in a public restroom doing some good old fashioneddirty dicksucking. I also get a kick out of their writers that say their writings are just a fantasy. That they themselves are not a cocksucker. But I promise you my fellow cocksuckers, that the man that wrote this story is "A Real Cocksucker".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CUM LOVER

Being a cum loving cocksucker is wonderful on my knees(wearing panties) with a cock in my throat, balls resting on my chin is what i live for. any cock anytime, anywhere, so many beautiful cocks to suck, so much cum to swallow so little time, but i do my best...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i agree

i dscovered that iwas an real cocksucker and i will always be..once u suck cock uwill bean cocksucker for life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved your story

loved your story -- it's a lot like my experiences.

When will you be doing your next story ? I want to know what happens next in your sexual excapades.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Hot

Excellent story, very sexy, makes me want to go shopping.

bitodd4ubitodd4uabout 16 years ago
Loved It

Greay story and very exciting. I hope you continue with it. So many possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous