A Real Estate

Story Info
Estate agent is tied up in BDSM room during house viewing.
5.9k words
4.71
22.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

James was on the lookout for another house to buy. He had been into property development for the last ten years and had 'contacts' at a few local estate agents. Some would let him know when any properties 'ripe for development' were about to go on the market, giving him an early 'heads-up' to assess their suitability before they were advertised to the general public.

When he noticed a call message on his phone from Cassie, an estate agent that was well versed in the type of property he was looking for, he knew that it would definitely be something of interest. As he had already bought two properties through her company, he didn't delay in calling her straight back.

Her name was Casandra, but she preferred 'Cassie' and James thought she was very sexy. Her father was forced into early retirement due to ill health and she took over the business when she was in her early-30's. The fact she had the business 'handed to her on a plate', may have been the thing that turned her into a bit of a 'spoilt little rich child' as James liked to call her!

"Hello Cassandra, it's James. Are you still attempting to sell houses for a living?" he joked. He knew that she hated being called 'Cassandra' - that's why he did it!

"Hi James you cheeky monkey! You know very well that it's 'Cassie' to you, and everybody else for that matter ....and yes, I am still selling lots of houses, thank you very much!"

To her credit, Cassie was feisty and not afraid to stand her ground with anyone. She could easily give back as much banter as James could give her! They had similar senses of humour and their conversations were riddled with sexual innuendos. Cassie was sexy and great company and James made no secret of the fact that he would love to get into her panties! Cassie obviously knew this and used her womanly charms to flirt outrageously with him!

"I know what you are looking for James, and I think I have found it. A large detached house has suddenly become available as the previous owner has just been evicted for mortgage arrears. Some of their belongings have yet to be collected, but I can get you in for a quick look if you are interested"

Cassie explained that the previous owners had taken some of their furniture but now only had seven days to clear the rest of the house. She thought the property could be converted into a number of flats which could then be rented or sold.

"You really need to see this house right away - before it goes on the market. It's right up your street (so to speak!)" she advised him.

Although it was not 'standard practice' to allow clients viewing access this early in the process, Cassie was happy to 'bend the rules' for James and therefore arranged to meet him at the property the very next day.

This was good news for James and he looked forward to resuming the 'verbal jousting' with the sexy, sassy Cassie, but there was one nagging question he just couldn't get out of his mind;

"What exactly was Cassie's relationship status and sexual orientation?"

It was the 'elephant in the room that was driving him mad. Strictly speaking, it was none of his business, but not knowing spurred James on to try and find out the truth. She was always vague and non-committal when he asked her any probing relationship questions. The only thing he knew for certain, was that she wasn't married or in a serious relationship. She had never mentioned having any men in her life. Perhaps she was attracted to other women!

James arrived for the viewing appointment early, so waited in his car until Cassie's unmistakable bright blue Mercedes convertible pulled up onto the gravel driveway. The door opened and Cassie stepped out, looking more like a glamourous film star than an estate agent.

Her outfit was 'business-like' with a figure-hugging skirt-suit and a white shirt with two buttons undone to reveal just a hint of her voluptuous cleavage. Her dyed blonde hair was swept back into a pony-tail and her make-up was always perfectly applied. As usual she looked smart and sexy. James met her with a kiss on the cheek.

"My, don't you look smart today, Cassie. Very professional!" he said warmly.

She lifted her Ray Ban sunglasses to look him in the eyes, "Don't I always?" she replied with a smile.

It was normal practice for Cassie to bring someone with her, usually an office junior. On this occasion she was accompanied by an attractive young girl, whom she introduced as Janine. She had been recently employed as an apprentice estate agent, and was brought to the viewing by Cassie to write-up the property for their website.

Janine was just 21 years old with black shoulder length glossy hair and a very pretty face. She was dressed smartly in a navy-blue skirt and waistcoat style jacket that was unbuttoned to reveal a white blouse, stretched by the swelling of her ample breasts. James, thought that although she looked quite innocent, there was something about her that was sexy and alluring. He would definitely keep an eye on her - especially her tits!

Cassie was naturally quite 'bossy' and soon took charge of the situation.

"As this property has only just come onto the market, we don't know a great deal about it just yet. If it's OK we'll have a look around the gardens before we go in. Janine will make notes and take photos."

Right on cue, Janine produced a notebook from her small handbag and began scribbling down notes as they walked around the grounds. James had to make a concerted effort to stop himself from staring at her lovely breasts.

"It looks to be a large spacious property with a formal setting at the front of the house and the trees provide privacy. Apparently, this property has a large country style kitchen with a walk-in pantry, a separate dining room, a utility room and a study five bedrooms, a gymnasium attached to the main bedroom and two en-suite, bathrooms. You won't find a better property on this side of town," Cassie added.

"Quite an impressive frontage," Janine surmised.

"I do like an impressive frontage .... and the property is not bad either!" James laughed. "Has it had any work done on it?"

Janine blushed, as she realised that his crude joke was targeted at her, but she did her best to hit straight back at him.

"No. No work done at all - it's all natural.... but Cassie tells me that you can't handle a large frontage, James!" she cheekily replied.

"Touché," James nodded back at her. "Ah, Cassie, I see Janine has been quick to pick up your uncanny ability to answer back!"

"Yes, I have taught her well!" Cassie added. "Shall we go in now?"

"I did warn you about this one!" Cassie laughed to Janine. "Just take no notice of him or he will tease you to death!"

Cassie opened the front door and James followed her in, checking out her legs and bum at every opportunity. The property was modern in style. Inside was a large living room with a wood fireplace. The large kitchen had new cabinets and appliances and opened to the dining room. Janine followed, taking notes but dropped her pen on the kitchen floor. As she bent down to pick it up, James stood back and admired the shape of her lovely bum through her tightened skirt. He thought he could see the tell-tale bulges of suspender belt straps on her thighs. This stirred his excitement, as very few women wear stockings these days and finding an attractive young girl who did, was a rare treat indeed!

The bedrooms and master suite were situated on the upper floor and James was particularly interested to see if they were suitable for converting into separate flats. Cassie led the way up the staircase and James lagged behind to see if he could get a sneaky look up her skirt. Although her calves were toned and shapely, he didn't get to see all the way up her legs to her panties on this occasion.

"So, are you taking Janine under your wing.... or between your legs!" he whispered to Cassie when they were out of Janine's earshot.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" she whispered back.

"Yes, I would like to know and.... I would like to watch!" he countered.

"Don't start with the smutty innuendos, James! Shut up and let's concentrate on business."

The next bedroom was large and still had a queen size bed and other furniture in it. A large patio door led out to a balcony overlooking the back garden. Janine stood in front of the patio doors to photograph the garden and James noticed the strong sunlight through the window silhouetted her legs through her thin grey skirt. He was delighted to confirm that she was indeed wearing stockings and suspenders underneath her skirt! Young Janine was indeed a dark horse!

"Can, we could see bathroom?" James asked.

"Here it is. It's a lovely large bathroom. Nice vanity unit, whirlpool tub and large shower - probably big enough to have a party in!" said Cassie.

James opened the shower the door and peered inside.

"There's enough room in there for at least three people," he said with a wink to Janine.

"We may have to test that theory!" Cassie replied laughing.

"I'm not sure about a shower, but James needs to wash his mind out!" Janine added.

"Cheeky! Janine.....that's twice!" he replied.

As Janine photographed the shower, Cassie felt James's hand stroke the outside of her thigh ever so gently.

"I just need to check if you wearing stockings as well, Cassie.... Are they part of an estate agent's uniform?" he teased.

"That's classified information!" she winked back at him.

Janine pressed on and disappeared into the master bedroom to take more photos. Suddenly there was a loud excited shout from Janine!

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Come quick and check out the gym.... It's not like anything I've ever seen before!" Janine squealed.

Janine stood at a door at the far side of the master bedroom. The walls and windows in the room were painted black so no light entered from the outside. Janine flicked the light and a strange glow illuminated the room. The light bulbs were red, giving a strange distortion of colour to the room.

The description said it was a 'gym', however, although there was some equipment inside, it was definitely not gym equipment! The room had been fitted out as some sort of a sex dungeon. It was complete with a single bed with handcuffs attached to the bedposts, a bondage chair and a St Andrews cross on one wall. There was a spanking bench and a hook on the ceiling with ropes and a hoist. The walls were covered with various chains and other intriguing methods of restraint, not to mention a large number of implements of correction. Their eyes wandered over the large glossy professional-looking black-and-white BDSM photos on the wall showing women in bondage being caned or whipped on their naked bottoms.

James and Cassie stood and looked at each other in amazement as Janine rushed in and wandered around, mesmerised by all the implements and equipment. She touched and felt everything in the room, curious as to what they were for and how they worked. She took some objects off the wall and picked a couple of vibrators to see if they would turn on. They watched as she picked up a black riding crop and swished it through the air a few times. She ran her hands over the spanking bench and tried out the handcuffs.

She was glassy-eyed and lost in her own little world. She had started to fantasize about having someone tie her up and dominate her and use her in this room. She didn't know where these thoughts came from. It was as if she was in a trance.

"You seem to be VERY interested in this room Janine, almost too interested.... don't you think so Cassie?" James pointed out the obvious.

"Yes, I don't think this will be featuring in your write-up Janine! But James is right, you do seem to be fascinated by it. Is there something here that you wish to try out?" Cassie added.

"No. No. I mean this room.... Well, it's all a bit kinky, isn't it?" Janine tried to shrug it off with a laugh, but James and Cassie sensed the young girl's embarrassment. With an unspoken glance at each other, they decided there was fun to be had here! They were not going to let the opportunity pass. James upped the ante.

"Well........ if Janine is so keen to touch and feel everything in here, perhaps she could try some of the equipment out for us!"

"Janine, hold the riding crop so I can take your picture," said Cassie

"No, thanks! ....... That's not in my job description!" Janine tried to laugh it off.

"Ah, but you job description does say..... 'any suitable tasks requested by your manager'. And, as I am your manager, so I am requesting that you do it for my amusement! Come on Janine, don't be a spoilsport! Let us take a picture so we can show your 'sex dungeon' to everyone in the office. It will be a huge laugh!"

Janine laughed. "It's not MY sex dungeon!"

Although she hesitated, she decided play along with the joke so she handed her phone to Cassie and posed with the crop, swiping it around for effect. Then, after a little persuasion Cassie got her to stand in front of the St Andrews cross holding a flogger, a leather paddle and a cane while she took pictures. Cassie then noticed the hook on the ceiling.

"I know, James, tie Janine to the hook so we can honestly say we have 'tested out' the appliances in the property! Put your arms up and pretend your wrists are tied, it will look great," said Cassie.

"I will fasten the straps, they are only Velcro. Take your jacket off, it will be in the way," James added helpfully.

It was all good-natured fun and Janine was happy to play along. She slipped of her jacket and reached up to put her hands loosely in the cuffs. James fastened the wrist straps above her head, then spotted a pair of ankle straps on the floor either side of a mirrored tile. As he positioned Janine's ankles, he noticed in the mirror that he had a lovely view up her skirt. He could see her stocking tops, suspenders and all the way up to her panties. Cassie noticed him looking, but kept quiet.

James tightened the straps on her wrists and ankles as Cassie took some photos. James noticed that there was a hoist to lift or lower the fastenings so he lifted Janine's hands higher, making her stand on her tiptoes.

"That's much better. You said that you like to keep your apprentices on their toes, didn't you Cassie?" James pointed out.

"What about blindfolding her ... purely for authenticity?" James added.

Without waiting for Cassie to answer, he put a black leather blindfold over Janine's head and fastened it at the back. Cassie took another photograph and showed it to James. Janine was tied and blindfolded, just like a submissive. She looked sexy but vulnerable and her large breasts strained against her white blouse as she was breathed heavily. There she was in her second working week at a reputable estate agent's business, yet for some reason, she found herself tied up in a sex dungeon. This was definitely not in her training manual!

At this stage, Cassie was having fun and didn't want to let Janine off the hook (literally) just yet. She was enjoying the power dynamic of having her attractive young apprentice as a plaything.

"We seem to have Janine at out mercy, James..... what shall we do with her?" Cassie teased.

"She was VERY cheeky to you earlier. Perhaps she ought to be punished while we have all this equipment at our disposal. It would be a shame not to try it!"

James laughed and took a short black leather flogger from off the wall. In order to scare Janine, he swotted it animatedly onto the floor with a 'whoosh' followed by a 'splat' sound.

"So, is this the normal induction you give to your new staff members?" James laughed.

"It is now!" Cassie replied. "Give her a few swats James!"

"I've always wanted to whip a woman!" he joked.

James walked around the back of Janine, running his hand over her pert bum cheeks as he passed. She flinched at his touch.

"Well, you were very cheeky to me earlier.... that's not appropriate from an apprentice to a valuable client, like me, is it now?"

"I'm sorry if I was cheeky to you...... but you did deserve it!" she defiantly answered.

"I will have to make sure you are sorry! What do you think Cassie? A good helping of the flogger?"

He swung the handle and the leather strands swatted against her skirted bum, making a dull thud. Janine pretended to be hurt and twitched with each impact.

"Ouch. That stings!"

"Rubbish. I hardly touched you!" James replied.

"Do it harder," Cassie added.

He started swinging the flogger in a circle and Janine could hear the whoosh of the leather whipping through the air. This time, he hit harder, first on the right cheek, then moving to the left. She could feel the sting through her skirt and it was quite nice! After a few more swats, he paused, squeezed her bum and leaned in to whisper into her ear;

"You're such a naughty girl Janine. You need to be punished!"

He picked up the riding crop.

"I think I will try out the riding crop that you seemed very interested in earlier. It's what you want isn't it?"

Janine shook her head vigorously. Back in her teens, she used to go horse riding and had used a riding crop before, but she had never dreamed about being on the receiving end of one!

James tapped it on her bum a few times before giving her half a dozen spanks. Janine yelped at each stroke and tried to pull her bum away The smaller impact area of the leather throng began to penetrate through her skirt and a warm glow began to spread over her bum cheeks.

"How are you feeling now, Janine?" he asked.

"I feel like you should both let me go right now, or I'll......I'll .....!" her voice trailed off into nothing.

"You will do what, exactly?" Cassie answered. "You are not in a position to do anything, unless we say so. Isn't that correct James?"

"Correct!" he replied.

"Although your work with the flogger and crop was excellent, James, I'm not sure that Janine could feel it properly through her skirt," said Cassie.

"I noticed that you looked up Janine's skirt when you tied her ankles. Tell me what did you see?"

"...Well, I did see her lovely legs covered in black stockings and suspenders in the mirror."

"Anything else?"

"I got a glimpse of her panties..."

"What colour is she wearing?"

"Either white or cream, I couldn't tell in this light."

"Would you like to check?" Cassie grinned.

"Only if you say I can!" he followed Cassie's lead.

"Nooooooooo!" Janine protested as she started to struggle against her shackles. "That's not fair! You can't do that!"

Cassie picked up a cane and used one end of it to lift Janine's skirt by its hem.

"I can and I will - I am your boss!" Cassie replied.

She continued to slowly lift the skirt as Janine struggled more and more, but it was futile. The skirt inched up to the tops of her black stockings and her suspender clasps were on show, with a slither of creamy white thigh just above.

"You have lovely legs!" James said.

"Can you see the colour of her panties yet?" Cassie added.

"Not quite. A little higher please, Cassie."

Cassie put the cane down and used her hands to pull Janine's skirt up to her waist, revealing a black lace suspender belt holding up her black stockings. Her Victoria's Secret white lace panties barely covered her puffy, pouty pussy.

"Oh, Janine! You look absolutely divine!" Cassie cooed once she saw her lingerie. "Let me take a picture of you. Is that what you could see in the mirror James?"

"Yes, but I couldn't see the sticky wet patch at the front of her panties!" he pointed to the offending dark spot.

Janine cringed with embarrassment. Her arousal at being tied up and teased was there for all to see! She had no idea why this had happened, but some hidden desires within her sub-consciousness seemed to have been awakened. It was exciting.

"Oh, how naughty, Janine! You are turned, on aren't you? ....... Mirror, Mirror on the floor... who is acting like a whore!" Cassie added.

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers
12