A Real Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny, Cassie!" James laughed.

"I think we may have ourselves a little slut here," Cassie smiled.

Do you have a boyfriend, Janine?" said James.

"No. Not at the moment," she murmured.

"That must be the problem! You are not getting enough sex and you're obviously gagging for it! It's turned you into a little slut." Cassie added.

"Do you want another picture for your collection, Cassie?" Jamed grinned wickedly. "How about one like this?"

He slowly began to unbutton Janine's blouse.

"You bastard!" she gasped.

She shook her head and struggled but could not move away from his fingers.

James ignored her but looked at Cassie for her approval to continue. She nodded. After the first couple of buttons, he could see her cleavage and her bulging white bra.

"Did you get the matching set of lingerie, Janine?" He taunted her as he kept unbuttoning.

After the last button was popped, he pulled open the blouse and saw the full-frontal view of her sexy lingerie. Janine looked simply divine. She had perfect tits, held up by a three-quarter cup bra covering her large nipples, but leaving the tops of her breasts exposed. The white fabric of her bra and panties contrasted nicely with the black stockings and suspenders she was wearing. Her skin was pale but flawless and she had a toned flat stomach with a gold piercing in her navel. His cock suddenly became uncomfortably hard in his jeans.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" purred Cassie.

The temptation was too much. Cassie reached out to let her hands wander over Janine's front, squeezing and caressing her breasts. They were firm, soft, and just wonderful. Janine's breathing quickened and her erect nipples pushed out through her bra material.

"Your tits are perfection and you look fantastically sexy in that underwear. There's nothing quite like a pretty girl in beautiful matching lingerie." she said.

"Mmmm, I always had a suspicion that you liked other girls!" James laughed.

"Well, you have to admit that she looks gorgeous, doesn't she?" Cassie added. "Bet you fancy her as well, don't you James? Would like to play with her?"

James avoided the obvious answer to Cassie's question.

"What about this sexy underwear! Not exactly, what a reputable estate agent would normally wear for work is it?" James added. "Proper little slut, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not!" Janine protested.

"You look pretty slutty to me. Who else wears that kind of sexy underwear at work, huh?"

She whined again, "No!"

"So, why has pussy has leaked into your panties?" he said casually.

"That's not my fault." Janine replied, searching for an argument.

"We want to see just how turned on you are!"

"W...what do you mean?" she almost sobbed.

"If I release your hand, will you show us how excited you are?"

"I'm still not sure......"

James released her right hand and guided it down the front of her white panties, so she knew what they required her to do.

"That's right, use your fingers. Show us how excited you are. Slip a couple of fingers between those pretty pussy lips."

She moaned as she did what she was asked. Two fingers slid effortlessly, deep into her wet pussy. She moaned again, curling the fingers to rub against the front wall of her pussy, stimulating her G-spot. Her legs trembled as she thrust her fingers in and out of her hungry cunny.

"Oooooh!" she moaned. "Oh God, this is so fucking depraved."

"Aaaaaah!"

James picked up the riding crop again. This time there was no skirt in the way. He could see that her bum was a pale cherry colour from the flogging, but now she had nothing between the end of his riding crop and her pert young bum cheeks.

"You have a really sexy arse, Janine."

This time he swung harder and she yelped as the crop struck her exposed arse time and time again. Janine felt a strange surge of feelings cursing through her young body as she started to enjoy being punished as she masturbated herself. In her wildest fantasies, she never thought that the feel of a riding crop on her delicate young bottom could arouse such strong sexual emotions in her. Why was this happening? she wondered. Was she kinky?

A smile played across James's face as the strength and intensity of his spanking began to increase. Heat radiated from her exposed and tender punished flesh, but to his great surprise she cried out, "Harder. Harder. Make it hurt more! I need to be punished."

Without missing a beat, he raised his arm higher and struck so that the leather end of the crop made sharp contact directly on her pink and swollen nates. She screamed out again, both in pain and pleasure. Three or four more strikes in rapid succession rained down on her.

Cassie photographed James striking the gorgeous Janine with the riding crop while she fingered herself and then simply had to join in the fun. She went to unclip the front fastening of Janine's bra.

"Oh, Cassie, what are you doing?"

"I am freeing your delicious breasts, my dear. Naughty girls should display their lovely big tits?"

Her hands cupped them gently. They were slightly abnormal for a girl of her size, but they looked fabulous. Her nipples were already hard and erect but Cassie squeezed them between her thumbs and fingers, just to make sure.

Cassie had to lift her own tight skirt to her waist to kneel down. Janine felt disappointed as her own was moved away from her pussy, but then she felt Cassie kissing her way down her inner thighs. Janine was desperate. She needed to have her pussy licked NOW! Someone to make her cum. Who cares if it's a woman? Who cares if it's your new boss?

"I.....I don't know if you should be doing this... ooh, Cassie!"

Cassie slipped a hand down the front of her own panties to finger herself as she nuzzled her mouth into Janine's crotch. She inhaled the sweet pussy aroma through her panties, kissing and lapping at her moist crack through the sheer panties. Janine moaned in pleasure. Once the crotch of her panties had become soaked with pussy juice and saliva, Cassie eased them down and set about devouring her pussy. Lapping, sucking, licking and probing with excited fervour.

"Oh, Cassie, I like this too much....... I'm not a lesbian, am I?" whispered Janine softly.

She sighed as Cassie's tongue slid gently inside her, tasting her essence fully for the first time. At first her tongue movements were gentle as she held back, then her sucking and licking brought Janine to the peak of arousal.

By this time James had stopped spanking and saw that Cassie was playing with herself as she pleasured Janine. Not wanting to be the odd-one-out, he unzipped his jeans and released his impressive cock wanking it to its full hardness. He stroked and rubbed it over Janine's inflamed bum cheeks, marvelling at how hot her abused flesh had become. Then, ever so slowly, he let his fingers wander down to her tight little anus, already moistened by her dripping pussy juice.

"Oh, Janine, it would seem that you have been enjoying the spanking a little too much," he said, as he used her juice to lubricate his index finger.

Janine whimpered at the probing around her virgin bum hole. She could feel a build-up of pressure and then a sharp pain, which soon morphed into pleasure as a finger entered her tight rectum. With Cassie lapping at her pussy and James fingering her arse, Janine was overwhelmed and could not contain herself anymore. Her shirt was wide open and her bra-less tits were shaking back and forth. Her skirt was bunched up around her slender waist, revealing all of her bright red arse, which was beautifully framed by her suspender belt holding up black stockings. Her beautiful face was in a constant state of pleasure.

Her mouth was wide open screaming out the words, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Suck my pussy hard, Cassie! Fuck my arse, James! I need it. I need it bad. Oh, that feels good. So good. Yes! Yes! Oh, oh my God I am cumming I am cumming..." And then Janine climaxed hard. Harder than she had ever cum before. Her body went limp and she hung there gasping for breath.

Cassie and James had watched the young girl climax right in front of them and were both turned on. First their eyes met, then Cassie looked down at James's impressive erection and licked her lips, but James had got other things in mind! He picked up the riding crop and dragged Cassie over to the leather spanking bench.

"No then my Spoilt Little Rich Child, bend over the bench. Get down there!" he said, prodding her with the riding crop."

"I was wondering when you were going to ask! I don't see why Janine should have all the fun!" she laughed.

She leaned forward, over the leather topped bench. It had handcuffs connected to its legs which James attached to Cassie's ankles and wrists. The result was that Cassie was stretched over the padded top of the bench with her bum perfectly presented. James yanked up her skirt so her small black silk panties were on display. Her head hung over the end of the bench and she could feel her body pressing into the fabric. She was so excited that she could feel the juices from her pussy dampening the crotch of her panties.

He walked around her and admired the vision laid out before him. With one hand, he pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. He had a perfect view of what looked to be a perfect pussy.

"You are a sight to behold. Your sexy arse is staring at me and I have wanted to spank it for such a long time now. All that teasing and flirting has come back to haunt you! And look at that pussy, already glistening with your juices. Have you no shame? And your cute little bum-hole is all puckered up, just waiting for some action! Soon, Cassie. Soon."

He picked up a black leather paddle. On one side it had the word 'SLUT' emblazoned on it in red letters. He let fly with a few quick smacks to her round bum cheeks, softly at first and then increasing in a slow crescendo. She was quiet at first, but as her skin turned a rosy pink, she let out some cries and yelps. Taking a pause, he rubbed his hand over the red areas he had been working on, to soothe away some of the sting. He then spanked her upper thighs and could tell from her reaction that this was the most sensitive place to spank.

When he thought that Cassie had taken enough punishment, he took off his jeans and boxer shorts. His cock sprung to attention as soon as he released it. With paddle in hand, he moved around the bench and faced Cassie. She raised her head to look at him and he took it in his hands.

"I have dreamt of doing this ever since I first saw you. Now be a good-girl and open your mouth nice and wide!"

She knew what he wanted and took his cock into her receptive mouth, licking and sucking. He reached over and paddled her bum again. With a mouthful of cock, she could only protest by muffled moans. It seemed that the harder he paddled her arse, the harder she sucked his cock. It was a win-win situation!

Although he was sorely tempted to cum in her mouth, he stopped and pulled his cock out before he got to the point of no return. He had other plans for Cassie! Cassie the spoilt brat. Cassie the prick-teaser.

He moved back around to her exposed bum and gave it another half a dozen spanks with his bare hand before he played with her pussy. It was soaking wet. He spread her juices all around her labia, first outside and then inside. He toyed with the opening of her vagina and then moved to her clitoris. Her cries of pain from the paddle were mixed with moans of pleasure.

Finally, he put down the paddle and slid his throbbing, saliva-soaked cock in her wet pussy. The position and height of her pussy was perfect to receive him. He fingered her clit as he fucked her like a piston. An occasional hard slap with his hand on her already reddened bum only served to increase the level of sexual excitement Cassie was now at.

He tried to hold back his orgasm until Cassie reached hers. Her cries were getting louder and louder, but they were not cries from pain, they were from the intense build up toward her climax.

"Oooh! I'm going to cum. Make me cum. Please. Harder. Faster. Spank me, James. Ohhh! I'm cumming."

Somehow James had still managed to keep his gunpowder dry and had not shot his load in Cassie's sticky pussy. As he pulled it out, he could see evidence of her white creamy cum on his cock and balls. He still had a plan!

"I'm going to fuck that delightful arse of yours now Cassie!"

Cassie felt his cock head pushing against her anus then the pressure increase, as he pushed forward. She gasped and then gave a whimper as his penis entered her. Soon he was all the way inside her, and he gave an extra thrust to bury himself completely. She was so tight, it was heaven.

He knew that he wouldn't be able to last, so he just thrust just his cock into her, fast and hard. Cassie let out a loud scream and he exploded inside her arse like a volcano spewing its molten lava. Spurt after spurt erupted until he collapsed over Cassie's body, panting for breath.

"You were even better in real life, than I dreamed you would be!" he said.

"What, you dreamed of fucking me?"

"Yeah, I did....... but I thought you liked women more than men."

"I can swing both ways darling! After all, 'spoilt little rich children' always get what they want, don't they!"

END

12