A Real Man in My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Morning we woke and headed down in just our underwear to his kitchen and had a simple breakfast of toast and cereal. Taking it out to the patio and sitting in the warm early summer sunshine.

I looked at him looking at me and checking me out, sat on a large steamer chair in just tiny black string panties, dark sunglasses and a smile. I was soon to work out why he was paying such close attention.

He finished his toast and coffee and stood and walked across to me. With no strain or struggle he swung me up off of the steamer chair and into his arms walking me further across the patio, "Forgot to tell you..." he said pecking a small kiss on my nose, "the pool is fixed."

"Oh excel... GRAY!" I screamed and giggled at the same time as he threw me straight into the warm clear blue water of his huge swimming pool. I surfaced giggling, and treading water to the shallower bit, "Oh yes," I said splashing him a bit, "So it is!"

"Mind if I join you?"

"Please... GRAY!" He leapt into the water just to the left of me, surfacing behind me and pulling me into his arms, his extra height meaning that he could stand up in the water. In doing so, I felt his hands grasp my arse, finding my tiny string and in a single movement whipped them off of me.

"Have you ever had sex in the water?" he said.

"Almost," I said, "when Parker and I were on our honeymoon in the Seychelles, but he was too hung over to get it up."

"Well, my treat to show you what fun it is."

Next his boxers were floating to the surface and he pulled me back towards him and I basically floated onto his cock.

It was yummy; not only was this my first time making love in water, it was the first time I'd ever swum or played around in a pool naked. We had great fun and spent the next couple of hours just playing around in the water like a couple of kids.

We had a shower in his room and you guessed it, got all dirty again straight afterwards. Gray drove me home and I thanked him for my wonderful weekend.

Graham suggested we all come to his place for a barbecue. The summer was starting to really hit and he said that seeing as his pool was now drained, repaired and refilled and the Jacuzzi was all working everyone should come over.

I had a feeling that Bradley would cause some kind of mischief. He had that trait in him that he had from Parker, and I just didn't want to invite him. Since his phone was disconnected he had taken against his father but, Parker being Parker, it was somehow still my fault.

This really pissed me off because I had gone straight out and bought Bradley a 'sim only contract' to keep him and his phone on line, but of course the one his Dad had given him was unlimited and whereas I had only bought him 1GB of data, nowhere near enough for a busy important boy like him and somehow he had managed to use all the data within three days. I wouldn't have minded but one of those was a Sunday that he was at home with access to the Wi-Fi.

I couldn't not invite him to the barbecue though, much as I was concerned that he would embarrass me or something worse. I decided to ask Gray what he thought.

"Just ask him, we'll see." I hoped that Bradley would say no, and insist he would go to his Dad's place, but he was persona non grata there for the time being. So he said he would come.

Shit.

And so two Saturdays later, with swimming costumes, towels, sunscreen, bottles of fizzy drinks and some frozen dinners because I just knew that Bradley would complain about the barbecue and whine that he didn't have anything to eat, we piled in my car.

We drove out into the country and Bradley started to complain. There were no shops, no facilities, the Wi-Fi signal was bound to be shit, with a final 'I've heard that this area is due to be redeveloped soon and a new council estate is going to be built here'.

Gemma and Tom just looked at him and his deprecatory whinging and shook their heads at the unbelievably envious shit that that Bradley had spouted. He was just about to start some more crap when we drove through the gates of Gray's huge and wonderful place.

On the drive was not only the green Discovery, but the matching Aston Martin, and an open garage with a couple of big green motorbikes.

We got out of the car and I walked across to Gray and we kissed.

Gemma was stunned and walked across to stand next to me, "Hi Gray," she said.

"Hey Gem!" Gray replied, shaking hands with Tom who was grinning and not fazed by the opulence around him. "Hi Bradley, how's it going mate?"

"OK," said Bradley. Again, I could see his jealous little brain trying to rationalise all of the wealth and success around him to someone he didn't feel deserved it; not like him and his Dad for instance.

"Right come through guys," said Gray and we were led through his wonderful house, which still looked like it was out of a style magazine, to his kitchen and then the back garden. And there was the pool. Once inside Gray did the most important thing bearing in mind that three of his guests were teenagers, "The Wi-Fi Password is 'precision' gang," and all three of them got out their phones, especially Bradley because I had refused to top up his sim card.

"Dad would have..." he said, but the realised that his Dad was the one that had cancelled it in the first place and caused all this trouble.

I could see that Gemma was just dying to get into her bikini and into the water. She'd been a water baby from the very first swimming session I took her to when she was only a few months old. I took Gemma up to one of Gray's spare rooms and we got changed there. I put on the new bright red bikini I'd bought myself and had gotten the same model for Gemma, with shaping tops and tailored bottoms cut high to expose a bit more flesh but without being string-like. Gemma had never worn a bikini before and was quite excited to be wearing one for the first time and it was one of those rite of passage moments that we parents get to see. Gemma didn't normally worry about stripping off in front of me and today was no exception but I had to pretend not to be surprised when I saw that she had shaved off all of her pubic hair. I hid my surprise but figured that since I had shaved off of all of mine in preparation for wearing this new swimwear why wouldn't she have.

We looked bloody good; Gemma because she was a blossoming and gorgeous 18 year old and me because I was a yummy mummy in love with a wonderful man. Even though I still had a few lines to show the three children I'd given birth to, I still had (to quote the song) 'all the right curves in all the right places'.

Tom got changed in a downstairs bathroom, as did Bradley after him, emerging as Gemma and I came down stairs waiting to make an entrance. I noticed as Bradley looked at me in disgust, and then at his sister with some kind of confused desire, at her flawless skin, curves, narrow waist and cleavage.

"Wow, just look at you two!" called Gray, his fine torso and well exercised and defined musculature on display now. Stood behind him, his face beaming with the biggest grin was Sam, wearing an already wet shirt to show he'd already been in the pool that day.

Gem ran across to him and hugged him, dropping down to one knee, and I watched Bradley again staring at her arse, which was probably as well displayed as mine. Part of me wanted to tell him not to perv his sister while the sensible bit of me, the bit that had purchased both bikinis, thought that if I didn't want people to look, perhaps should have thought about what we would be showing when I packed them.

I knew that Bradley's puberty had been delayed somewhat but according to the Doctor things were progressing nicely now. So I suppose that Gemma's boobs and shapely arse were going to hold some interest for him. I just hoped that Gemma wouldn't notice for a while and could enjoy her time in the pool and the adjacent Jacuzzi before the inevitable swearing and shouting that was bound to take place.

Tom saw of course, Tom saw everything, but said little and just shook his head in usual sibling disgust but looked at his Mum and sister, gave the smallest of approving nods, smiled and the party began.

The sun was up, the pool was warm and the drinks were cold, and happy that we could all sleep over I drank some wine as well as soft drinks. I made sure that everyone had sunscreen on -- I did Gemma of course -- and then the barbecue was lit and would be ready in an hour or so, and I asked Gray if he needed a hand in the kitchen.

"Yeah," he said, "Just for a moment." I followed him in pleased to get out of the heat of the day. Once inside Gray grabbed me and pulled me into his arms, "Do you know how insanely hot you look today?" We kissed long and hard and I felt his hands across my bare, warm flesh and began to pine for the sex we hadn't been able to have for the last two weeks, because of me being on my period and then him having to go to Brussels on a government job.

I was starting to get hot and I knew that my pussy would be moistening and the last thing I wanted was evidence of it showing on my bright red bikini!

I pulled myself away from him and saw why Gray had gone for long baggy trunks rather than speedo's, as there was just the faintest hint of an erection in them.

"I think we both need to jump in the pool Darling," I said, "Cool us off a bit."

"Yeah," he said, "A fine idea." He pulled me back into a hug again; if he hadn't done that I wouldn't have seen over his shoulder at Bradley bending down and talking to Sam. I wouldn't have minded but Bradley had his 'bully face' on, the same one he'd copied from his Dad and the one he used he was talking about how tough he was going to be one day when he had to throw his weight about -- when he eventually had some. I stepped away from Gray and said I wanted to have a quick chat with Bradley.

By the time I reached the garden Bradley had moved on, but Sam was still stood where they had both been and looked a little distressed, I bent down and chatted with him and asked if he was OK and would he take me to the pool with him, and his demeanour changed straight away. We walked down the gentle slope into the shallow end of the pool, leaving his walker at the top and walking down using hand rails until he was in the water and floating, and we played together splashing each other in delight. I gave him a big hug.

I saw that Tom was watching as well resting his arms on the pool side and looking at his younger brother as he sloped away, and I felt some relief that two pairs of eyes were watching Sam, and more importantly, Bradley.

After a fantastic barbecue lunch we were all laying out on sun loungers and laughing and chatting. I looked around and saw that Gray was starting to clear away so I stood and joined him. Gem was laid on her front with bra strap undone with the material on her bikini bottoms pulled up somewhat working on her very first grown up tan while Tom was laid back, his kindle at his side and a pair of dark Wayfarer sunglasses that Gray had loaned him, asleep I guessed.

Bradley had said he was going in out of the sun an hour or so earlier because he had started to burn having not put on any sunscreen (his Dad never did) and Gray had turned on the huge TV and various games consuls for him.

I had gone in doors to get Bradley to come out and join us as he was missing the fun. Mind you I guessed that he wouldn't have considered it fun, but he refused and I found out why.

About forty five minutes later Tom walked into the kitchen with Bradley whose nose was bleeding and the side of his face starting to swell. "Bradley's had too much to drink Mum," said Tom holding a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey, a favourite of Parker's.

"Oh come here Bradley, lets have a look at you." I stepped across to him taking a roll of kitchen paper with me.

"He was on the diving board and showing off, hit it on the way down, silly bastard."

I dabbed Bradley's face and the paper came away red with his blood and he looked at it, his feet rather wobbly and then he threw up, Tom managing to push his pissed fourteen year old brother so his vomit landed outside on the patio. Bradley dropped to his knees, vomiting again.

"Oh Bradley," I said, mortified that he was letting me down so badly in this lovely house.

"I'll sort him out Mum," said Tom, there's a nice shower out here that goes straight down the drain and away from the pool, Sorry Gray."

"Don't worry mate," he said, "we've all been that pissed once in our lives."

Tom dragged his brother outside and Gem was sat up holding her bikini across her and looking at the devastation that was her younger brother and was holding hands with a worried looking Sam, she re-fastened her bikini and sitting her knew friend on her lap rubbed more sunscreen on his back and shoulders.

I was only to find out the full story a year or so later when I had been chatting with Tom about his relationship with Sam. He smiled, and told me what had happened that day.

Bradley had been pissed off all day, the nicer Gray was to him the more he hated him for it. Gray's obvious and easy way with his wealth infuriated Bradley to the point that he'd needed to take his anger out on someone.

The only person he could do this to was of course little Sam, the only other person likely to be intimidated by his weak frame and lack of any kind of authority.

My Tom, as previously stated, saw everything. I was right in my surmise that Bradley had been threatening Sam outside the kitchen window earlier that day.

"Who the fuck are you ahh?" Tom repeated his brother's words and I could hear Parker in every word. "Who the fuck are you, you listening to me you little Flid?" (Flid being a shortened and nasty form of abuse for disabled people used by idiot scum in the UK, and from the word 'Thalidomide', the drug that left a trail of disability and disfigurement across the world in the sixties and seventies).

It was the shoulder jab that finally had Tom out of his pool chair and snarling at his brother.

"Leave him alone you little cunt," said Tom under his breath, and then I was there and Bradley ran. Tom tracked him down before lunch and they argued some more.

"What you gonna do perfect Tom huh? What you gonna do, you gonna tell Mum on me?"

"No," said Tom, "way better than that, I'll tell Gray and you know what?" Tom got his brother's face, "You so much as damage a hair on his son's head and he'll beat the shit out of you and sue what's left."

"I'll... I'll tell Dad!"

"And do you think Dad honestly gives a shit about anything we do? Seriously? He's gradually dumping us, haven't you noticed? He's already said that he doesn't think Gemma should be coming over at weekends and Wednesdays anymore because she is over eighteen, and I get the funniest feeling that as soon as I start college in September it'll be my turn, then he'll just need to find an excuse to stop you coming you brainless twat."

Tom could see his confusion and doubt, but Bradley fought it, "Dad will... Dad will... sort him out..."

"Fuck off Bradley, Dad's as scared of Gray as much as you are; Sam is nothing to do with any of this, so leave him out of it."

"Fuck you!" said Bradley, "And Fuck Gray, it's the survival of the fittest, always was, always is, always will be; if you aren't in the race for the full ten laps then get out of the way..."

"Fuck off Bradley," said Tom, "It sounds just as unconvincing when you say it as when Dad does. You can't run a fucking race anyway, look at you." Tom didn't realise just how this would just make his younger brother worse.

Bradley did have issues with his body; his penis was still small and immature and he had no pubic hair, and no physical development in his chest or musculature.

His a late development meant he had been teased badly at school and had spoken to Parker about it. If he'd spoken to me I'd have talked to the school and sorted something out until Bradley had grown where he needed to but his father had just told him 'Suck it up buttercup, life is tough and you gotta come out fighting'.

Parker had never fought at school, not once; Parker had bullied, intimidated and used his wits rather than his muscles. Any attempt by Bradley to come out fighting at that stage would have seen him splashed across the playground.

We had lunch and Bradley had started to burn so went inside. Gray found him and switched on the TV and consuls and again Bradley scowled at this bastard being nice to him. All of the consuls were brand new, highest specification and with all of the games. Gray got out the various controllers and said that he guessed Bradley knew more about them than he did, and showed him all of the games he had and actually set him up to play on-line which Bradley had never done before.

Gray smiled and left him to it. Bradley spent a few minutes playing and it totally failed to remove the hate from his subconscious and he felt that he just wanted to damage something but instead found the cupboard with all of Gray's booze and had taken a bottle of his Father's favourite tipple, Jack Daniels.

Bradley cracked the top open and ignoring the glasses swigged from it at length, coughing and spluttering for the first few as the fiery liquid burnt his mouth and throat. He sat on Gray's sofa growling at the unfairness of everything as the alcohol slowed down his reactions to the games and he kept losing to everyone he was playing on-line again and again.

He wanted to blame me and Gray for everything, but couldn't. His rough treatment from his Dad of late had him questioning not his own choices and shitty luck, but his family -- and his mind kept going back to what Tom had said about their Father and his new distance.

Tom was right of course; Parker didn't really worry about anyone other than Parker and the children had been, were and always would be my problem while he, the Man of the family, went out to earn the money to put food on the table even then more often than not that was up to me too.

Parker was all about hard work, and Bradley had listened. But Bradley grew and became a short skinny version of his Dad and didn't shine in the way that he had -- in his opinion at least. He had always drummed into his kids his matra that life was about taking the right chances and that cash always came to people like them.

Only it didn't.

The world needed entrepreneurs that was for sure so long as they were Hugh Heffner or Richard Branson but not his Father Parker John Wallace who had been saying the same things about the next deal and how he was weeks away from the big one for longer than his son could remember. As that was left of Bradley's world started to fall to bits in front of him, all of the sureties of his Dad's gospel looked like they were just so much shit. And now it seemed that the world, and his Mum, needed tall posh super-solicitors that played rugby instead of football, weren't the brain damaged ape that his Dad had predicted and had it all, all the stuff that his Dad had talked about as if he already owned it.

His Dad had all but picked out the colour scheme for each room in his 'place in the country' and knew the man that was going to install the conservatory that would hold the bar and the full size snooker table. Bradley had even picked out the snooker cue he wanted and had asked his Grandpa Delaney to teach him to play, but his Dad lived in a flat that didn't even have a garden let alone somewhere to put a kidney shaped pool, bar and a games room.

Bradley sat in a room with the hugest sofas and the biggest TV he'd ever seen that had probably cost more than all of the furniture in his Dad's place put together. There wasn't a bar like his Dad's dream house would have had, but the drinks cabinet looked like it was lifted from a supermarket and right outside was a swimming pool the same size as the one in his school and he, the proud inheritor of his Father's wisdom and financial prowess and one day his empire, couldn't even swim.