A Real Man in My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gray arrived in his Discovery and I told him about Parker asking me out. "Nats," he said taking my hand and kissing it realising how upset I was, "Look at you, I think that twat has finally realised what he's lost, and losing out to someone like me that he held in contempt for so many years, well... the Parker we know could never take that lying down could he?"

We went to the movies at the huge out of town multi-plex, and saw a great film. Directly afterwards we were out and sat in a booth at the nearby Frankie and Benny's eating burgers with fries. It was a great end to the evening and we went back to his place afterwards.

I walked naked out of the bathroom into his bedroom with a hand to the flat of my stomach, I'd had the tiniest spot on my panties.

"I've just had my first show," I said, "I'll come on late tomorrow, sooooo..."

"So..."

"You'd better fuck me now because you won't get any this weekend."

"I never knew I was in the running to get some this weekend."

"Oh yeah, on Friday night Gemma's at a party, Tom is playing a gig at a mate's 16th and Bradley is staying at his friend's house so he isn't 'Billy No-mates' here on his own, more so since he fell out with Parker over his phone contract and his Dad found out that his fourteen year old can't hold his whiskey. I was going to come over to your place and grab you, throw you down and fuck your brains out -- at least until I have to go and pick Gemma up at midnight."

"Excellent," said Gray, "Well you'd better grab me, throw me down and fuck my brains out now then hadn't you."

I did, and rode him to the nicest orgasm, the tingle in my loins telling me that the menstrual fun would start the next afternoon or evening.

After two months' worth of very energetic love making with Gray, I was pleased at lunchtime the next day when I came on completely. Sadly as already stated it also meant that the following weekend, even though it wasn't one of 'our' weekends, I wouldn't be screwing him but I like to think that I made up for it the night before.

But this was Gray we were talking about, and at a little after seven thirty on that Friday there was a knock at my door and it could be only one person! I was wearing my jeans and a T-shirt and fluffed my hair just before I opened it. He was stood there with a huge pizza and all the extras.

We sat on the thick rug in front of the fire eating pizza and laughing and joking around, he leaned forward and kissed me, gently and tenderly and I hadn't felt quite so horny since we'd started making love.

"You'd better stop that Gray," I said, "I'm afraid the best I can do is give you a blow job and I'm really not in the mood for that kind of thing."

"You really don't do sex during menstruation do you Honey?" he said with a grin.

I leaned back against the sofa and folded my arms, smiling at him with pursed lips and a furrowed brow. "Can't say I ever have," I said, and he leaned forward to kiss me again. "That's not to say I would rule it out completely of course."

"Let's go up to your bedroom and we can discuss the matter with more certainty."

"OK!" I stood and took his hand, leading him to my bedroom.

We lay down and kissed and cuddled and I started to feel horny again, just like I often did when I was on. We started to strip each other, a piece at a time before I was laying there in just my panties, my pad pressing firmly against my damp swollen pussy, and I couldn't wait to feel him inside me. He slide my panties off dropping them beside the bed and climbed over me, sliding his hard cock straight into me and the feeling was intense.

Now I know that Gray is a master lovemaker but this, Wow! I don't know whether it was the heightened sensitivity because of hormones, increased lubrication or just the newness of the act but fucking hell, if I didn't start to orgasm within seconds of his hard thrusting into me.

It was a great session and I came a couple of times, hugging Gray to me as I felt every pulse and tremor of his swelling cock as his essence poured into me joining the quite small amount of blood that our activity had hastened, and despite my concerns that there would be a mess, I made it to the bathroom and sat down before anything trickled out of me. It was a great fuck and with no more than some toilet tissue and wet wipes there was no mess on the bed or on either of us. I pulled on my panties with a clean pad and got dressed so we could collect Gemma from her party, Gray insisted that he drive.

Gem was delighted to see Gray and before she even mentioned the party and the entrance she had made, told him about the email she had received from Edge Hill University offering her an unconditional place thanks to the report from her college and a supporting email from 'a friend of the university'. Gray of course insisted it was all about her and her efforts at college, not even suggesting that his input was even necessary at any point.

Looking at the time, I said we stop at the party that Tom was playing at, and listen to the music he and his band were playing. It was good considering that they had only been playing together as a band for 6 weeks and Gray smiled critiquing their joint efforts to me and saying that they needed a female vocalist. He looked straight at my gorgeous Gemma and she moved closer to him hugged him.

I knew the parents of the kids in question so after we listened to a couple of songs we approached the side gate and let ourselves in. I met the parents and introduced them to Graham, indicating that the band was actually his fault as he had encouraged Tom to get some mates together and rehearse.

They were just starting to run down and where playing a loose version of 'Hey Jude' (one that Gray had suggested as an all-time guaranteed sing along song to close with, and they were good. We were just in time to cheer along with the rest of the crowd, with the closing thump as the Dad switched off the power to the small PA system they were playing through.

Tom came across to the giant Gray as he stood out among the crowd, not only for his great height but because Tom's amazing sister in a flowery off the shoulder party dress showing of her long legs, smooth tanned skin and dynamite figure was arm in arm with him. On the way back she said that this was because the rest of the party were staring as well, mostly dropped-jawed boys with a few jealous girls.

Two years older than most of the party guests, she was still the centre of attention and Tom told me that he had any number of 'is that REALLY your big sister Gemma?' with a few 'who's the big guy, that isn't you Dad is it?' comments to end the evening.

Gray loaded Tom's guitar and amp into the boot of his Discovery and we headed back to my house and unloaded, all of us chatting and drinking tea until past one in the morning all coming down from the buzz of Tom's first gig and Gemma's great party and the attention she received at both; the fact that she put an arm through Graham's for some protection, if only notionally, made me feel so good about my boyfriend and my decision to come out with him tonight.

Any fears that they would reject Gray or blame him for the break up was wholly unfounded.

The real icing on the cake, my period lasted about a day and bit less than it normally did, an condition I put down to the thorough fucking I'd had on Friday evening and then again on Saturday night. So much so, when I went to his place the following Wednesday for our usual evening out or in depending on our mood I was able to admit that fact, and suggested that he fuck me.

He did.

The next weekend was our almost final rehearsal and Parker came along and for the first time ever was on time, simply because Stuart picked him up. Both he and Stu did there thing brilliantly and The Boyz and Katie were bloody brilliant.

Parker had always been big mates with Stu, having been friends all through their school years. Stuart was a Trade School 'like' and it was rare that a 'like' and a 'tyke' would ever be that close. But then Parker never knew he was a 'T'. That sat and chatted like in the old days, Parker of course doing most of the talking, but then he had in the old days.

I noticed that Parker was moving around the hall, in fact every time I looked around he'd moved on. He was talking to Elaine and Deedee, then Katie, Mark, Tom and Marty -- the biggest surprise was that he even chatted with Gay Ray.

I hoped he was just passing the time of day, the one thing I did know was that if it was anything untoward Elaine and Deedee, hell anyone in the band, would tell me. Worse case was that he was probably just trying to sell them stuff.

I was about to take him to task when Tom said that it was time to pack away and Parker was gone. It wasn't time to pack away but Tom knew that that it was a sure fire way to get rid of him.

His final nastiness came together one evening when I found him parked outside of the school I worked at looking grave and but hopeful. He was mistaken.

"Natalie," he said walking across to my car with a brown folder, "Can we get a cup of tea and have a chat?"

"What Parker?" I said with a sigh.

"I have some bad news," he said.

"Thought you might," I said.

"It's lover boy," he said with a sigh, "you now he's shafting someone else don't you?"