A Real Sex Encounter: Taking a Hike

Story Info
An account of actual events.
1.8k words
4
7.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is an account of actual events; 0% fantasy and 100% reality. Please enjoy!

As soon as our eyes met, I could see that he was looking at me like I was his next meal. An insatiable hunger lingered behind those beautiful blue eyes. "You drove me crazy yesterday. It's all I can think about," he said as he grabbed me around the waist and started slowly running his tongue up my neck, toward my ear.

There is a direct connection between my neck and my pussy. It throws me into a euphoric, dream state almost. My pussy reacts accordingly every single time, and he knew it.

He continued talking as his tongue danced slowly over my neck. It took an immense amount of concentration to even comprehend what he was saying.

"You knew exactly what you were doing, wearing that short dress...bending over in front of me at every opportunity. Biting your lip when you looked at me from across the room. Grazing your ass across my cock as you squeezed past me at work."

"You're lucky that fucking you in the walk-in cooler was all you got last night." As soon as he said that my mind was a-flurry of thoughts from closing time the night before. I had walked into the cooler to put things away and when I turned around, he stood there with a rock-hard erection and a big smile. My eyes widened like a kid on Christmas morning.

He unzipped his pants, and his cock practically sprang out of his underwear. "Get over here right now and let me fuck you," he commanded, and it was so fucking hot, it was all I could do not to run. Our hands were all over each other, kissing, licking, rubbing, grinding.

He grabbed both my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I locked my legs around him and could feel his cock pushing against my pussy. There was nothing but the thin, wet material of my panties between me and his cock. He grabbed my panties at the crotch and ripped them completely off.

"Heyyy! I liked those!" I exclaimed. "Well I don't really care, baby. I like your pussy and I don't want anything in the way." Suddenly I didn't give a shit either. "What panties?" I thought.

His animalistic thirst for my pussy was intoxicating. I'd never been so turned on. My pussy and his cock were like two magnets as soon as he threw what was left of my panties onto the floor. He shoved his cock up in me so hard that we fell back against the ice-cold wall. He was up on the tips of his toes, pressing against me, working so hard to make sure every last inch of that cock was as far as he could get it inside me. We fucked all over that cooler. Food and health inspectors would've had a field day had they known all the violations that went down in there.

He forcefully turned me around, so my back was pressed against his chest. "And just what might you be thinking about right now?" he said, as he lifted my hair and began kissing the back of my neck now, his hand caressing and rubbing all over my body. My eyes closed and I reached up and gently placed my hand around the back of his head. I didn't want him to stop.

"I was thinking about what you did to me in that cooler last night and how much I really wanted to do it again." He continued kissing my neck. My knees started to give a little. "Do you think someone could cum, simply from someone kissing on their neck?" I asked. "Because...mmmm, I feel like I could easily do that right now." He replied, "Someone? Ehh, maybe. You? Most definitely, kitten." I loved when he called me that. It was endearing and playful.

He continued, "I've never been with anyone that feels everything as much as you do, which takes everything we do to another level. You make it incredibly hard not to want to touch you, kiss you, fuck you at every opportunity." I turned my head, and my mouth met his and we kissed as he slowly spun me back around. My pussy responded accordingly. I wanted him so badly.

He pulled back and said, "I have an idea. It's a beautiful day, let's go on a hike." I inquired, "You want to go on a hike, huh? What kind of hiking would you like to do?" "The kind that entails me eating your pussy, maybe." We both loved the sound of that and were soon pulling through the park gate.

The guy at the gate greeted us and handed him a map of all the trails. While he was flipping through the book, the guy at the gate was looking me up and down. It was extremely obvious and caught me off guard. He looked up and immediately noticed. "Thanks, bud," he said, as his hand slid over onto my thigh. He gave him a smile and we drove away.

"That guy was eyeballing you," he said. "He's lucky he can still see because I wanted to punch him in the fuckin face." He was so protective that it bordered possessive. "Honey, that man couldn't hold a candle to you and when I'm with you, I don't see anyone else," I assured him, which was a little white lie.

Of course, I wasn't blind. I noticed beautiful men and women all day long, but this wasn't the type of honesty he could handle, so I kept it to myself. I knew that ultimately he didn't have to worry about me...or us. Besides that, my loyalty kept me on a straight path.

Speaking of paths....

My heart and mind were racing as we winded around through the trails. I was briefly distracted by the flora and fauna, but he was focused. We walked for about a half mile, flirting and touching constantly. A few times we were interrupted by hikers moving in the opposite direction but mostly it was pretty quiet.

It was September but still plenty warm out and today it felt like it was getting hotter by the second. I wore a tank top with no bra and some loose and flowy cotton shorts. We had just gotten back from a beach vacation a few weeks prior, so we were both still pretty tan. He had taken his shirt off at the beginning of the trail and shoved part of it in the back pocket of his shorts. His chest glistened in the sun from the sweat. It was very distracting.

We rounded another trail and found ourselves kissing again. I noticed a fallen tree to our left and asked him to lay down. He was happy to oblige. I pulled my shorts off and ran my fingers between the lips of my pussy. My God, I don't think I've ever been so wet. He loved seeing me touch myself and I could see how excited he was by it.

As I started to straddle him and the log he lay on, I began slowly walking up toward his face while reminding him how he wanted to find a spot on the trail to eat my pussy. By the time I said pussy, it was hovering right above his mouth.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me down on his face and began licking my pussy. My hips twisted and turned. It felt so good, I moaned and grabbed my breasts, finding the nipples and twisting them. I was riding his face for dear life. He enjoyed every minute of it and so did I.

I looked down and asked, "Do you like that pussy, babe? Does it taste as good as it looks?" He didn't answer me. It wasn't polite to talk with your mouth full.

My hips began moving faster as I slid my clit back and forth, back and forth along his tongue. He had my ass in both hands. I could feel that an orgasm was close.

A quick look around confirmed that we were still alone, and I begged, "let me suck your cock...pleaseeeee," and with that he let go of the grip on my hips.

I spun around and straddled him and the log in the opposite direction and took him deep into my mouth as his tongue dove further inside my pussy. I stroked his shaft, all the way up and down. My mouth followed closely behind, gently twisting my hand, massaging his cock.

He went crazy and began fingering me. I immediately started to cum. It felt so fucking good. I never stopped licking and sucking his cock. I moaned, over and over again, as I came all over him. His cock was still in my mouth and the moans only intensified what he was feeling.

He had all he could take and he threw my leg over and we both stood up. I was so fuckin happy no one was on the trail. I couldn't have imagined how we would have handled that.

He quickly laid me onto the ground while kissing me and the smell and taste of my pussy all over him was such a turn on.

He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass with both hands as he pumped my pussy so hard and so fast. The orgasm that began when he was eating my pussy, picked right up where it left off. I felt like he was going to split me in two. I loved it!

He was ravenous and I was happy to be the object he wanted to consume. He was plowing away and told me he was about to cum. I begged him to. I wanted him to cum deep inside me.

It was so raw, so sexy, so liberating to be out in the open, half naked and sweaty, fucking in all of nature's glory. His thighs stiffened and he began to cum. He groaned so loudly, it seemed like it echoed.

His thighs then softened, his strokes slowed and he let out a sigh. Right about that time I noticed a cyclist off to my left. He was barreling down the trail. I hardly had enough time to tell him someone was coming before he was passing right by us.

There we were, laying on the ground with his cock still inside me and his ass bare to the world above. I buried my face into his chest and froze.

The cyclist was traveling at such a fast pace. Right as he went by, he nervously said, "Uhh sorry...excuse me!" and kept right on going.

As soon as he passed, we looked up and he was already well on his way down the path and nearly completely out of sight. We both laughed. He stretched out his hand to help me off the ground then helped me dust off the dirt and twigs and leaves that were stuck to my back and ass, not before grabbing a handful of it.

"How did you like our hike today?" he asked. "It was an exhilarating day on the trail! Fuckin amazing and I cant wait to do it again."

Hiking is fun! Everyone should do it.