Meeting Daddy

Story Info
Meeting her Daddy in person for the first time.
3.2k words
4.6
9.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**She has been looking forward to this day for so long...then why is she so nervous?**

*****

She sat in her car, looking at the house she was parked in front of. There was an excited fluttery feeling running through her. She and Daddy had finally found a weekend to meet, after months of texting, phone calls and some very dirty video calls.

She had shared some of her deepest desires and kinks with him and he seemed to embrace every single one. He had been so kind, always checking in with her to see how her day was, and letting her know when his life was getting busy. She knew this would be a wonderful happy weekend, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to get out of the car.

It didn't look like anyone was waiting for her to come for the door, so she checked her hair and makeup for what seemed like the 50th time. Everything about her was just what he had asked for, not too dolled up but not too simple, wearing what she felt most comfortable in as per his request, a simple flared skirt with a spaghetti strap tank top.

She was so lost in trying to figure out how to work up the courage to get out of the car that she didn't notice someone had come out of the house. Her phone buzzed from the seat beside her, and she saw his name on the screen.

'Hi. Nice blue car.'

She glanced through the window and saw him standing on the walkway of the house, smiling at her. How long had he been there? She felt foolish, sitting here primping while he waited. He was so patient... he must have thought she was so full of herself. Sighing, knowing that texting him back would look even more snobbish, she grabbed her keys, tucked her phone into her bag, and stepped out of the car.

She walked around the car to the sidewalk as he walked towards her. Damn, it sure felt good to be smiled at like that. He looked exactly the same as their video chats, just as handsome and comfortable in his own self, except he looked so much more confident now.

She hesitated, and he stepped forward, close enough to touch her if he reached forward, but he didn't. They both stood there for a fraction of a second, and then he opened his arms for a hug and said "May I?"

She didn't answer, just stepped forward so that he could wrap his strong arms around her. She felt her bag drop onto the walkway as her arms circled around him of their own accord, and they both sighed slightly. He smelled good, he felt warm and secure and strong, and she felt like this was exactly where she wanted to be.

He was the first to loosen the hug, but slid his arms down hers and held her hands loosely.

"Care to come in?" He nodded his head towards his house.

"Of course." She answered softly. He let go of one of her hands and she used it to pick up her bag. He led her forward into the house, not letting go of her hand as they removed their shoes, she tucked her bag onto a shelf by the door, and walked into a sitting room.

She gasped.

On the low table on one side of the room was a spread of every single thing she'd ever mentioned was her favourite. The chocolate she swore removed all her stress. Her favourite wine, cider, and even a bottle of blueberry juice, a random favourite. Snacks, bubble bath, and a burning candle that was filling the room with her favourite scent.

He smiled at her giddy reaction. "I wanted you to be relaxed. This doesn't have to be anything other than what you want to enjoy, so have at it." He gestured to the table. She stepped forward, nibbled on a chocolate (yep, it definitely was stress reducing) and stood there, looking at all the goodies. She noticed he had come to stand beside her.

"You seem..."

She cut off his answer.

"Nervous? Excited? Maybe I'm excitedly nervous. Or nervously excited. Both? Ahh, I babble when I'm nervous. Sorry."

He smiled softly.

"It's okay baby girl, you be you."

"I want to thank you for all this," she pointed at the table. "But words don't seem enough."

Maybe it was the chocolate or maybe it was his kindness, or the fact that she knew deep down she really wanted him. She stepped forward, pressing her body against his, and whispered "How about a thank you kiss?"

He tipped his head down towards her.

"Yes please."

Their lips met for the first time, and they both instantly relaxed and got intensely excited. Their mouths fit perfectly together, and she sighed slightly as she pulled him closer. She tapped his lips with her tongue, and he opened them. He moaned softly as she slid her tongue into his mouth, and she felt herself being lifted off the ground as he danced his tongue around hers.

She was glad the chemistry she felt between them over all those chats was even hotter now, and it was getting harder to feel her nerves getting the best of her.

"Fuck." He whispered as his mouth left hers and he set her gently on the floor again.

"Was that okay... Daddy?"

At the mention of his name, she looked up into his eyes and held her gaze solid. She saw a mischievous but strong look cross his handsome face.

"Oh baby girl, you have no idea how good that was. Now.. what was it that meme you sent me said?"

He pulled out his phone and had it open to a photo so fast she was pretty sure he'd planned this move.

"Oh yes." A wicked grin crossed his face.

"How do I politely ask him to slam me up against a wall and make me his?" He lowered his phone.

"Well, baby girl? You know I want it, and I know you want it." His voice took on an edge of commanding sexiness. "Say the words, baby." He put a finger under her chin and lifted her face to look up at him.

"Daddy..."

He took a step towards her, putting his leg between hers and forcing her to step back so that he wouldn't knock her over.

"Will you..."

He slid one hand around both her wrists, clasping them together. He took another step forward, this one a bigger stride. She was backing up quickly now.

"Please..."

With his other hand, he gripped her hip steered her backwards even more.

"Make me..." Her last word was cutoff as she felt the sturdy wall knock into her back. He took her silence as his chance to act. Pressing her hands above her head, he used them to push all of his body into hers. His hand squeezed her hip as his head dipped down and he kissed her neck. She felt herself gasp slightly, she loved neck kisses. His mouth trailed along her collarbone, back up to her neck, and down her chest. She didn't realize how badly she wanted his mouth all over her. He removed his hand from her hip and with one finger, slid the strap of her tank top off her shoulder.

"Mine!" He growled as he captured her skin with his mouth. He repeated the strap move on her other shoulder.

"All mine."

His lips danced from one collarbone to the other, all the while keeping her hands pinned above her head.

"You smell so good. Your skin is so soft. You taste so good already." He murmured between kisses.

She felt a small sigh of pleasure escape her lips. That sound seemed to cause him to accelerate, his kisses getting stronger. His free hand pressed into her thigh and slid her skirt up, pressing her lower back into the wall even harder.

He lifted his head and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I'm going to unwrap your beautiful body now, baby girl. I want you so bad, and I'm going to have you. You're mine, all mine."

His lips met hers again, but this time there was only hot intensity, no hesitation.

He lifted his hand from hers, but when she went to slide her hands back down, he muttered something like "uh uh" against her mouth and she kept them still.

"Stay just like that." He muttered in between kisses. It was a command, not a request.

His hands moved so fast, she barely felt anything. Her top was tugged down to her waist, her light pink nipples already hard with excitement. He kept pulling on the top, pushing it over her skirt, and he felt him loosen that too, so both of her pieces of clothing were quickly puddled on the floor around her feet.

"Nothing underneath, just like I asked. You're such a good girl." He smiled at her, then stepped back to admire his baby girl. She felt sexy under his gaze, wishing he would put his hands and mouth back on her body.

"Daddy? Please? I need to feel you again." She tried to push her tits out as she said it, to get his attention.

"Please, Daddy?" She slid one leg up the other, bending at the knee and sticking her hip out. He smirked at her little dance, then without a word, reached up to her hands and brought them down. Clasping them both just as he did outdoors earlier, he turned and led her down to a room with soft lights and a huge bed covered in thick soft blankets.

As they walked he pulled his shirt up, briefly letting go of her hand so that he could remove it and toss it aside.

As they reached the edge of the bed, he grabbed her waist, lifted her up and set her delicately into the blankets. She lay back, knowing that he would definitely enjoy the show as she slid her legs open slightly and sighed, not taking her eyes off his.

He knelt over her, pants still on, but she could see his cock bulging through them. He reached for something on the edge of the bed and said "Close your eyes, baby girl."

She did as he asked. She felt him move further up the bed beside her, then the touch of a soft satin over her eyes as a strap slid behind her head. Blindfold snugly in place, she felt him lean over her face and her lips soon felt his, urgent and wanting. His tongue slid inside her mouth, hot and wet, and they danced around each others mouths, both of them moaning slightly. He licked her lips, sucked on her tongue, and she felt a rush of pleasure as their spit mixed together.

Just as quick as it had started, he pushed off the bed, leaving a trail of his spit across her cheek. She felt him leave the bed. Suddenly his commanding voice again.

"Look at you, lying there wanting me."

She heard him loosen his belt.

"Legs open, showing me your sweet pussy. You want it, don't you? My pretty slut."

His words had the exact effect she told him they would. She arched her back, opening her legs even more, moaning our a "yesss, Daddy! Pleeeeease, I need it so bad!"

She felt his weight return to the bed again, before she could figure out what part of him was where he had slid one of her nipples between his fingers while his mouth covered the other.

"Mmmmm, Daddy!!! Yesss!" She cried out. She loved her nipples being played with at the same time.

"Quiet, slut! If you know what's good for you, you'll lay back and enjoy this. I don't want to hear a sound from your slutty mouth. Understand?" She nodded a quick agreement. His mouth returned to its sweet torture, and she felt his other hand on her hip again. It slid across her stomach, and down one thigh. He grabbed her leg tight, and swirled his tongue on her nipple while pinching the other even harder.

She felt her breath quicken, this could last all night as far as she cared, her nipples gave her that much pleasure. She was shocked out of her thought by the feeling of a finger tracing slowly over her pussy lips. He lifted his mouth off her nipple.

"Oh my, baby girl. You're soaked. Just the way I like it."

He dipped a finger into her pussy, not enough to finger her but enough for her to want to moan.

He slowly traced her pussy lips, then would dip a finger in, then circle them again, each time dipping deeper inside her. Soon she felt her pussy juice soaking her all over, sticky and hot.

"My slut has such a wet pussy, hmmm?"

She nodded.

"Do you need to cum, you fucking gorgeous whore?"

She nodded again.

He didn't say anything, just pressed two fingers deep into her pussy, making her cry out before catching herself. He removed his fingers just as fast as they'd entered, and sternly addressed her. "I said, not a sound. You can't even follow my directions for 5 minutes, you're such a horny little thing. Your pussy has taken over and you don't want to listen to Daddy anymore?"

She shook her head frantically, wishing she could tell him she would do anything he asked if he would just touch her again. Any way he wanted. She felt him wrap a fist in her hair and pull her head back. His voice was hot in her ear. "This is your last chance, baby girl. Are you going to be good?"

She nodded. As soon as she did, she felt his finger slowly circle her clit, pressing into her. It felt amazing, slightly teasing but also deep and hot. He sped up, letting her rub against his hand, her body pushing forward as she tried to build up her pleasure against him.

He laughed softly. "So fucking needy. So desperate, hey baby girl? That's it, fuck yourself on me." He released her hair and slid further down her body, laying beside her.

He sped up his fingering, alternating pinches on her nipples and caressing her entire body with his upper hand.

"Such a good slut. I bet you want to cum for Daddy, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Are you getting close? Grab the blankets when you're right there, my slut. Show me how bad you want to cum all over my fucking hand."

His mouth was on her nipple again, her pussy was on fire. She felt his finger swirling into her and somehow dancing on her clit at the same time. It was so good, so fucking good, she was going to cum. She grabbed a handful of blanket into one fist, and instantly, his hand was gone.

She lay there, panting and confused, wondering why he wouldn't let her cum. She felt him shift on the bed, and without a sound, he lifted her legs and drilled his rock hard cock into her pussy.

She gasped as it filled her, forgetting instantly how good his hand felt. This was infinitely better. He pulled out of her slowly, then pressed slightly into her and then slammed deep into her.

"My cock was dripping for you, baby girl. Now it's soaked in your sweet pussy juice too." He slid back, teasing her clit with the head of his big cock.

As he pressed deep into her, fucking her slowly, she felt him slide her blindfold off. "You don't have to be quiet anymore, my sweet slut. I want you to watch me give it to you. I want to hear you cry out for me."

He sped up, fucking her hard, his cock slamming into her again and again. She moaned, barely able to catch her breath after being edged so close. "Daddy, fuck me good!"

"Fuck yes, take it baby girl! Take it!" They rubbed against each other, each wanting to fuck all night. She felt his huge balls slap against her ass, they were wet with her juice too. "Daddy, your cock is so deep, I fucking love it!" She looked into his eyes as he lifted her legs onto one shoulder and went even deeper.

"Yesss, fucking slut. You're so fucking tight, so fucking wet, and you're all mine." He grunted as he fucked her even harder.

"Fuuuck..." he moaned as she pulled her legs into her chest, taking him completely. She was lost in this pleasure, enjoying every second, and then she felt it. His finger was on her clit again, swirling faster than ever. She gasped, realizing that she never really left the edge of her orgasm, and now she craved it.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, yes!!! Daddy, I'm gonna cum!!!" She moaned.

"Not yet, baby girl. Daddy won't let you."

She cried out in frustration. She wouldn't be able to hold it, and squirmed under him in a vain attempt to slow down the waves of pleasure he was giving her.

"Are you mine?" He demanded with each thrust. "Mine to fuck whenever I want?"

"Yes Daddy." She panted back.

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes Daddy, your fucking slut."

"You're such a good girl, taking Daddy's cock so deep, so wet."

"Unnnnh, Daddy!!!" Her voice got higher as she reached the edge she had been craving, the place only he could take her.

"Yeah, thats it, baby girl. Cum for me. Cum for Daddy like the slut you are."

Her entire body shook as she came, her pussy milking his cock as she moaned. "Ohhhh, Daddy!!!" Her head was thrown back and her eyes shut tight, until he spoke out, "No no, baby girl, eyes on me. You're so fucking beautiful when you cum on my cock." His breath was barely getting the words out.

"Daddy's gonna fill you up, baby girl, take my cum!"

"Daddyyyyy! Fuck!!! Yesssssss!!!" She felt his cock twitch as he moaned loudly. His cock spurted shot after shot of hot cum deep in her pussy, and she fucked him back to milk every drop out of him. They both moaned together, savouring their first cum together, as their hearts and breathing slowed.

He slid out of her and lowered his arms over her so that he could kiss her. As he did, he pressed his body over hers and wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her close. She was back to being secure, but now blissfully exhausted and dripping with their mixed cum. This was pure happiness. This was exactly how it should be. This was her Daddy.

He pulled the blanket over them both, cupping one of her breasts as he did. Nuzzling her neck, he kissed it gently.

"Daddy?"

"Hmm, baby girl?"

"When can you fuck me in the ass?"

He chuckled and snuggled her in. "Get some rest, baby. I have many plans for us over the next few days and nights. You'll get everything you want, if you're good."

She felt the sleepiness kicking in. This was going to be a great time. She sighed and felt her entire body relax, definitely ready to nap until he needed her again. Funny enough, she wasn't nervous anymore.