All Comments on 'A Real Teacher Ch. 04'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great series

Best series in a long time. Regular submissions and short submissions that are loaded with action. Thanks

michassmichassabout 18 years ago
too many numbers? or not enough?

Generally a good read, but a bit too much emphasis on the numbers.

I'm surprised you don't start adding statistics such as the mean number of climaxes per hour or a cum ratio index that could even be adjusted for cock size: Cf (12 /V)/Cm; where Cf= number of female cums; Cf = number of male cums; 12 = # cubic inches in average cock (based on circumference of 5 inches and length of 6 inches), and V = volume of cock in question. One could even multiply this by the number of male cums per session or day to arrrive at a total measure of cock impact! One might need to correct these numbers somewhat for the relative time between fuck sessions, which might be longer for women after having been ravaged by a giant cock. We would of course also need neighborhood impact factors. For example, what proportion of locally available pussy is a certain cock plowing?; what percentage of neighborhood orgasims are due to this one stud?.

okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
Yep

You got it going Techsan. The boy sure is getting a lot of pussy. You are doing a great job. The stories really have me guessing. Guess that is what its all about. Be watching. okdeacon

techsantechsanabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

I just had to reply to michass's comments ... you had me rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. And you are right! Having spent my life as a "bean counter" I know I tend to get too caught up in the numbers sometimes, for which I profusely apologize. I really am impressed most with your formula, however and think maybe you should give this some more thought...this just might turn out to be one of the most impressive statistics the human race has ever been involved in. Great comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Touched

I was touched by these series touced many times in the right places I might had.

GreenGrizzlyGreenGrizzlyalmost 11 years ago
high-five!

I was going to mark this as 4/5 as I’m not the biggest fan of another dude in the picture, but you pulled if well. That said, the fact that the dad high-five… oh fuck yes, that just made it perfect! Still laughing!

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Continuing sex

I know it's fiction but don't you just wish.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous