A Real Woman Loves Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this was a surprise.

"So you're a bukkake girl?"

"What's bukkake?"

I explained, then I told her about bukkake in porn. Her reaction: "I want to watch some."

So well, we visited a sex shop and got some porn DVDs—all of them involving loads of cum. Organs joined, we watched porn clip after porn clip. It looked like she'd never watched porn before, because she'd keep commenting about whatever was going on in the videos—while rocking back and forth on my penis.

And almost all her comments would be about the semen. Mostly quantity, but also texture, color, thickness. "Wow, he gave her a lot!" "Just look at how much he's pouring on her!" "This guy's cum is so THICK!" "Umm, that woman must be in heaven, drinking so much semen!"

Her love for semen was an obsession, a craving, a need. I think any real woman would love it if her man gave her lots of cum, but this girl went way beyond that.

Before I left, her request was beyond porn: To let her suck me, take the semen in a cup, and keep it in the fridge. "So I can smell it and lick it every night before I go to bed."

A cum queen if there ever were one. That's my girl!


12