A Reality Bender's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A half-Djinn begins his story.
3.8k words
4.55
31.7k
40
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

"Mateo!! Get up!"

The voice finally breaches the dream barriers, and with a sigh, Mateo was finally awake. He couldn't be sure how many times the voice had called to him from downstairs, but if it sounded that angry than probably a few.

Stifling a yawn as he sat up, Mat glanced at his clock. Forcing a bit of optimism at the early hour, he got his feet under him and made way for the bathroom. After the morning constitutional, he managed to catch his eye in the mirror. Sliding a hand through his hair, Mateo contemplated it for the thousandth time.

Built like a proper athlete, with a toned and lithe form that most people envied or demanded to his secret for, it wasn't hard to find Mat "hot". But that is where things got interesting.

In what can be only described as odd, Mat possessed a full head of hair that reached his shoulders, shaved bare along the sides and back - in imitation of his favorite video game character Connor. The color though, there's the oddity: Silver. Everybody always said it was the shade called Silver Fox, which reportedly is a real shade, not that it mattered to him.

Why would someone hate the color of their hair if they chose to die it that- nope. This color is natural for his body. In a tale as old as his birth, people have asked why he dyed it but he never has. Even his doctors growing up said it was an anomaly.

Yet this isn't where we stop his strange appearance. Heterochromia iridum. Two separate colored eyes. In a level of impossible, even above natural silver hair, Mateo has a literally purple eye that sat beside his blue. The closest shade he could compare it too is Amethyst. A deep and rich color, one genuinely impossible to have naturally, it constantly got him asked where he bought his contact.

Not to even mention the mind reading.

"Mat, I hear you moving around, but I haven't seen your wonderful face! Get a move on!"

A sigh passed his lips softly as he turned from the mirror. His mother could be such a burden sometimes, but he also knew that was thanks to her upbringing and a wish to be different then her own parents. Not to mention, she was his only one.

After his birth his father had disappeared, or so his mother claimed.

Adjusting his crotch so as to be less apparent through his pajama bottoms, Mat climbed down the stairs toward the kitchen. Even being a single parent his mother had managed a decent home, with a few bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as three stories.

In the kitchen he spotted a large round bottom staring at him as he turned the corner. His mother he had always been told was the perfect MILF. If he approached that topic objectively, he would have to admit it true. At 38 she had the physique of a much younger woman, with what was likely an E-Cup bust, a very thin waist that flared out to an ass so big you could see it from the front - as the kids say these days.

Not to mention her hair. Every bit as vibrant as the silver her son possessed, hers was a beautiful shining crimson. The perfect red, so natural, so beautiful.

Hearing her son approached, Jewel stood from her perch cleaning the inside of the stove, and glanced at Mat, "Hey baby, what took you so long? You know I need you up to babysit your brother today."

Waving a hand absentmindedly, he replied, "Sorry Ma, I know. I was stuck in traffic." This was a longtime running gag between the duo, a reference to being in a jam in Dreamland.

"Oh, phooey, damn traffic." Jewel offered a smile that brightened the room, "Well at least you're awake. Breakfast is already almost cold, but help yourself." As he did so, he heard her voice again, though this time not out loud.

He looks so much like him, Her thought rang in his mind. It also warned him a bit, knowing her thoughts of him led to his father. He had always wanted to be like...

You don't wanna know that part just yet, huh? You're curious as to the whole thoughts in his head thing, right? Yeah. Him too. Without any explanation, around his twelfth birthday he awoke to find the world was so loud it was deafening. Even hidden in his closet, hands over his ears, head under a blanket, the noise was so vast and crazy it had him whimpering in tears.

By the next morning his desires came to fruition. After begging the cosmos, wishing for it all to end, and finally wishing for him to at least be able to control it, when he awoke it was over. Where he had spent almost a full 24 hours crying and hiding away from the world, the next morning it seemed as if nothing had happened. Yet when he gave effort to Reading, he found it was possible.

Over the years Mateo has gained quite a control. What had originally been receiving every stray thought around him, first became a controlled receiver wherein simple concentration would achieve the result, later becoming a true mind reading ability. No longer was it random stray thoughts, what he could do now was more akin to sitting his senses in the mind of the target and flipping through memories, or hearing everything he wished.

With great power comes great responsibility. So he didn't use the ability. It was irresponsible to be able to manipulate situations because he knew things he shouldn't.

Once or twice he had closed in on the geniuses of his class, using their knowledge to pass tests, which led to him being called on for information he should know but didn't - just as an example. Yet he had also found himself beginning to receive thoughts he didn't wish to, from those he was closest with.

Hence every so often catching a random sentence or two from his mom, brother or older sister, whenever she was around.

Sitting at the table, Mateo grabbed the plate set for him and dug in. Hash, bacon, sausages, and a load of eggs. All the protein and nutrients a growing body could want in the morning. As forkful after forkful found its way into his awaiting mouth, his mother set down a glass of orange juice for him.

When he finished he washed the dishes and set them to dry in the strainer, "What time should you be back then?" He asked his mother, as he turned and leaned back against the counter with folded arms.

"Probably around 5:30, maybe 6 at the latest." Jewel replied, as she grabbed her bag from the counter, "You know how Aaron gets." Her boss was an ass and everyone knew it. The man would claim her hours were set, but then keep her for multiple afterward if the chance arose.

"Alright, well drive safe." He said, gripping her forearms as he leaned in to plant a kiss on her cheek. She smiled and nodded before parting from the room for the garage.

He on the other hand moved for the living room, where his best friend awaited - his PS5. Most people went Xbox, but no, he thought the 5 was better. It had great graphics, and was a nice place to meet people.

While he booted up his newest game, Mat felt something touch his peripheral senses, and offered a soft smile. The closest link he had to anyone, where he would constantly sense thoughts thrust on him against his will, the one he would do anything to protect - his sister Candy.

His mind recognized her...aura? He couldn't explain that one really. Sort of like... A scent that his mind could remember. The more contact he made with another person, the more the bond formed, the easier it was to know them no matter what.

Simply put it someone somehow manifested the ability to perfectly change their form to match hers, he would still be able to tell the difference. With no issues.

"Hey Dick." Candy said as she opened the front door and passed near him. With the 'insult' came her smile, one so cute and full of love it warmed his heart. He also was aware she had lovingly called him Dick or Dickhead since he was 13.

That was a story for another time.

"Hey Candy." Mateo called back, controller in hand. Lining up shot after shot in the first person shooter, Mateo wondered how he had gotten so lucky to have reflexes and a physique like he had, plus all the other great things in his life.

In a few minutes his sister went from formal attire, a mid-length grey skirt suit, to what could barely be called booty shorts and a tank top. He could easily tell she was wearing nothing else thanks to no pantyline, and visible bumps on her bosom. If his mom was a milf, his sister was... Well crazy gorgeous. Thick as possible in all the right places, yet firm and supple.

When he didn't personally look much at his sister, he knew enough thanks to living with her and his friends commentaries. She had DDD breasts apparently, and a booty that jiggled every time she walked. His friends constantly did whatever they could to make her bend over so they could see the goods.

If she wasn't his sister...

This thought came from his own consciousness, causing him a whiplash that left him easily shot in his Hardcore match. Where the fuck had that come from? He had never thought of her like that...

Had he?

Brushing her hair behind her ear, the color of which matched her mother's in intensity as well as her name, she asked, "Hey, do you want me to watch the kid? You can go catch a movie or something, I got it."

Mateo offered a thoughtful smile, "Sure, but why? Since when do you wanna be that nice to me!" He teased from across the room, still frozen and mulling over that stray confused thought.

She mock gasped, "How dare you sir, I'll have you know..." Trailing off led to them both chuckling, "No, but seriously I have the rest of the day off, and I know Mom said she needed a sitter."

With a few more words, some of encourage, Mateo finally found himself headed to his room to get dressed. Navy blue shirt, black jeans, black workman boots, and a quick hair tie to set his ponytail to place. Need I mention deodorant? He obviously made himself smell good.

Next he grabbed his phone and shot a group text out. Tylor would likely be able to meet up at the nearby Rolsten Park, as well as Sara, Max, and Seth. The text was sent to more, on the off chances a few couldn't make it. But he was pretty sure the Four would be able to make it.

Throwing a leg over his bike, a 600 cc motorcycle he had been fixing up for several years. Recently he got the finishing paint on it, only for him to change his mind on color. So eventually he would swap it, but for now it was a jet black with gold trim, a loud him, and more muscle than he knew what to do with.

Propping himself up, he reached into his coat pocket to get his shades. At the same time he reached for the Clicker in the other pocket, and watched as the garage door slowly rose. Centering the key in the ignition, he gave it a turn which sent the engine to life. Lifting up the kickstand, the young man gunned the engine softly, just enough to coast to the edge of the driveway.

Positive he had time to merge, the young man gunned the engine. His mind turning sour, dirty. Uncontrollable images began to flash, while he maneuvered the streets. Images of his sister in a bikini, her wet coming out of the water.

It confused and bothered him. Why couldn't he control this? Where had these thoughts come from? What did he need to do to stop it?

Before long he arrived at the park. Set against it's kickstand, Mat left it parked in designated parking, and headed for the benches in the center of the grassy park. This was one of those 'parks' which was more of just a large grass plot; see-saws here and there, a single miniscule jungle gym, swings. All the things that would technically make it a park, yet it was far more used by teenagers than any children.

Perched ontop of the table, he rest his elbows on his knees and drew out his phone. A smile touched his lips at seeing the four quick confirmations. Luckily they each lived about the same distance from the park, so frequently this was the meeting place for his friends and himself.

Friends for so long that each was like a family member, so long that they had become known as Mateo's Four. Each one he would die for if it was necessary.

First to show up was Sara. A lithe body, auburn locks falling to her back, small bosom and moderate bottom. Not conventional sexy by most means, yet her mind was beyond average. For every bit the average body, her brain was sexier. She was in everything AP, and even took Advanced classes after school as an elective.

Set in a mood now, Mateo couldn't help but imagine his closest longest living friend dropping to her knees to crawl to him. In his imagination this sexually active Sara approached slowly, crawling, biting her pouty bottom lip. By the time she reached him, his imaginary cock was hard and it took little for her to reach his belt line, fixing the problem and pulling his appendage free.

Before anything further could happen in his mind, the real world caught his attention. Sara had slowed a bit, her lips parted, eyes focused on him with a strange look he didn't recognized. Wait-

It was at that moment he realized that his mental scenario was still playing out. But how? He wasn't doing- no wait, it was coming from Sara now. As sure as a man can be, he knew the idea had been his. But now Sara was putting the finishing touches on his exact scene.

She was licking the bottom of his cock in the images pumping like a faucet set to open. With this, her real life counter part licked her lips. At this point Mateo mirrored his other self, leaning back on his elbows against the table with his knees spread wide open.

This set Sara to blush a crimson so deep it made him worry. She had just imagined sucking his cock into her mouth. His shift to match ended her thinking it all.

Forcing himself to maintain his stoic expression, until she got close enough, "Hey Sara, how's it?"

"Hey Matty, I'm doin good." Her voice was different, huskier. He now understood that it was because she was turned on, his mind somehow projecting to the girl as she neared.

He had never had that happen before. But with a mind able to do inexplicable things, he wasn't as surprised as he probably should be. Instead he put a bookmark on that one, ready to come back to it later.

Soon enough chubby Seth showed up in his old beater, Tylor in his little coupe, and then Max last walking. After words between them all, as friendship dictates, they began to make plans for the day. They had plenty of time, thanks to his mom waking him so early, so everyone was tossing around as many ideas as possible.

"I mean Carter just reopened the Mini." Tylor said, his deep voice referring to the minigolf set up nearby.

"Nah, Mini is out. Carter's wife started drama with my mom at the store, remember?" Sara mentioned softly, "How about bowling?"

Shaking his head Mateo finally rose back to his feet, turning to look at the others as he slid his hands into his pockets, "Gotta bowling thing set up with the family in a few days, and there's only so much I can handle." He paused, remembering his sister mentioning the movies, "PEW-PEW." I said smiling, not simply making laser sounds.

Each of them nodded with a grin, "Yes! Dude I forgot, it's gonna be retro horror this week too! All the classics from burnt dream assassin's, to murders in bleached white masks! All we could want!" Max said.

It took little time for them all to decide on using Seth's family's minivan. Each of them could ride so getting into PEW-PEW would be cheaper and more comfortable. The local drive-in named such for the acronym Pull-up Enjoy and Watch, was a somewhat rundown and outdated, but a favorite of the whole city.

Mateo unlike the rest would once more return to his bike. As they all went and did their collection of things to be ready, such as returning to their homes to drop off their cars and property, then wait for Seth, Mateo went straight to Sara's house. He couldn't figure why.

He knew he would be driving his bike the whole way there, but why did he stop here? He was acting odd and he knew it. But why? Something felt different. And a man born with an ability he constantly chose to ignore, finding it had evolved in some fashion.. it was scary.

So why Sara? Hell, why was he imagining her doing things he had never imagined before? She had always been a close friend. Now suddenly she was a toy to be used by his imagination. What the fuck?

Pulling up to the curb across the street, he sat on the bike sideways, legs crossed and facing his friends home. His extra senses attributed to him through his Reading abilities allowed him to part way pin-point her location in the home without even opening her thoughts. It was that aura, that smell. He knew she was in her room without seeing her.

Touching gently on the surface, sort of reaching across the short distance and pushing his fingertips into the water. Lucky for him he had the ability to cross some distances like this, having found his limits had stretched to about a half block or so. When he touched the thoughts, he saw she was wondering why she had pictured him in such a way. This confirmed that he had projected his thoughts, or else she wouldn't believe it had been her own from the start.

Yet, this founding also turned him on just as much as the original event. Going over what he had projected, a grin touched his lips. It had started as his own, ending when he had ceased projecting, therefore ending with her own desires instead of his. She wanted his cock, this had been confirmed.

As he was touching upon her thoughts he caved just a bit, and moved into her senses. Seeing through her, eating through her ears, you get the idea. Watching as she looked around her room, fretting over every clothing decision as distracted people do sometimes.

He wondered from outside, whether he could project to inside a bit more. He wished he could find out, but slowly receded from her mind with a soft sigh.

"That was the best decision." A voice said from behind him.

Turning a bit as he cast his gaze into the new form, he mumbled, "The fuck." Then upon seeing this new person, built like a fucking Adonis, wearing the most prim and perfect suit, Mateo was glad he was straight so he didn't jump this man's bones. He quickly added, "What was? Who are you?"

The man grinned, showing pristine white teeth, as if he heard the thoughts and found Mateo's situation comical, "Controlling her thoughts. Untrained minds never do that well their first few attempts - you don't wanna damage your friend irreparably."

Mateo fought the jaw drop. He had seen much, done a lot, read the minds of some truly bad people. Nearly died once. It was easy to fight the jaw drop. I mean come on. It's not the special.

His jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry, but the fuck. Who are you?" Mateo asked, fully turning now, growing concerned by this situation. This man clearly was able to read his thoughts, even following along with what Mateo had contemplated.

But how?

Reaching out with his senses, Mateo found a black hole where the man stood. Seeing through his abilities, it was as if this man wasn't here. Yet through the physical senses, he was obviously there, standing like a model, shit eating grin breaking perfection of his face.

He got nothing from him.

"Sorry, your mind may never be capable of processing a true Djinn." He offered a small, one shoulder shrug, "It is what it is. Just as you will never be able to match the power of a Djinn. But I can train you in the ways, help-"

Mateo listened along for a while, jaw dropping again before holding both hands up he stopped the God in front of him, "Wait, the fuck? Who. Are. You?" He asked, "What is a Djinn? What are you talking about?" Every word said by either of them was slowly inflating his fight or flight instinct.

And that black hole was leading him toward flight.

"Whoa, whoa, no need to flee. I'm here to help. You didn't intend to I'm sure, but you called to me. When you're abilities began to manifest years ago I was alerted. Just like this morning." Hands up during his speech to show no harm was intended the man continued, "I'm Jax, your grandfather. I wish your father we're here for you on this day, but he can't be. So you get me."

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers
12